[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

6 hours ago, ehy0301 said:

In celebration of the DVD release of LUTYN's commemorative DVD, here's the charismatic actor, Kim Nam Gil's limited video message.
Watch the interview video of Kim Nam Gil a part of the bonus video of the exclusive buyer of LUTYN's commemorative DVD.  ccto

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlWBqodg7BT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

this dvd is the cut of the director ?? or is another one with the chapters .... when it will be that we will have the dvd of the director

hello someone here ... here I leave a link with images of the dvd of the director of lutyn are images behind the scene that we had not seen ... I am eager to see the other images ..

Edited by yosii

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Bart Holly said:

Hi guys, I am new here. Just finished this amazing drama few days ago. Is there any updates of KAJ and KNG? So difficult to find their news in English on internet...:dissapointed_relieved:

hello welcome to the thread ... no news about them are very low profile ... only the update of your last bts that came out for the dvd of the Japanese version ... thanks for commenting

I know that nobody will see this .. but even so I wanted to share ... this gif gave hope to my heart ... apparently kng wanted to kiss her ... but kaj put his hand in his mouth then kissed his hand and she turned her face 

• LOL 3

21 hours ago, yosii said:

hello welcome to the thread ... no news about them are very low profile ... only the update of your last bts that came out for the dvd of the Japanese version ... thanks for commenting

Thanks for your reply and sharing. Please keep us posted on their news in this thread (if there is). I am still hoping that this ship has not sunk yet...

Edited by Bart Holly
  • Like 1

Hi! It had been a long time! Happy to see this new bts, brought back happy memories. And oh my they do have many kisses even though the final product was just a peck. I was wondering why he needs to be so close to her face even though it was just a rehearsal and feels like he was itching to kiss her at the slightest opportunity.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Ohsh said:

Hi! It had been a long time! Happy to see this new bts, brought back happy memories. And oh my they do have many kisses even though the final product was just a peck. I was wondering why he needs to be so close to her face even though it was just a rehearsal and feels like he was itching to kiss her at the slightest opportunity.

if it seemed that he just wanted to kiss her:blush: ... but kaj turned his face :joy:... and we thought that the kiss had been light since she was sick .. but we see that kng did not care about that ... I need to see more bts ..thanks for comment..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bart Holly said:

The hugging scene (bts 12) you guys mentioned that they were hugging together for keeping warm while waiting for acting —Wasn’t that an acting scene actually? :open_mouth:

it was not a scene of lutyn ... those who really embrace are kng and kaj ... if you can observe well the bts there are people behind who are waiting for the scene even the director step in front of them ... I do not know why they hugged ... to see the last bts of episode 16 I can say that there is something between them ... what do you think ??

• Like 1

8 hours ago, yosii said:

it was not a scene of lutyn ... those who really embrace are kng and kaj ... if you can observe well the bts there are people behind who are waiting for the scene even the director step in front of them ... I do not know why they hugged ... to see the last bts of episode 16 I can say that there is something between them ... what do you think ??

Cannot figure out which bts and scene you mentioned? Do you mean the scene that KAJ sitting on KNG's lap? Do you have the link? 

3 hours ago, Bart Holly said:

Cannot figure out which bts and scene you mentioned? Do you mean the scene that KAJ sitting on KNG's lap? Do you have the link? 

hello, I mean the bts ep 12 ... even when they are holding each other then they start laughing because the staff must bother them and then they take the hand naturally to start filming ... but many of this thread we believe that the hug does not correspond to a scene..and kaj seems comfortable to embrace kng..

• Like 3

On 8/23/2018 at 2:44 AM, yosii said:

hello, I mean the bts ep 12 ... even when they are holding each other then they start laughing because the staff must bother them and then they take the hand naturally to start filming ... but many of this thread we believe that the hug does not correspond to a scene..and kaj seems comfortable to embrace kng..

Thank you! I thought they had a rehearsal... I didn’t think that they were holding each other behind the scene. 

But the kiss at beach, it wasn’t just acting to me esp. when KNG kissed back to KAJ, looked like a real couple

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Bart Holly said:

Thank you! I thought they had a rehearsal... I didn’t think that they were holding each other behind the scene. 

But the kiss at beach, it wasn’t just acting to me esp. when KNG kissed back to KAJ, looked like a real couple

if for my equal I think his performance was very real ... although Kim Nam Gil said in an interview that he knows how to separate the performance from the reality ... I think he did not know how to do it when working with Kim Ah Joong ... the last bts of the Japanese dvd version ... can you see Kim nam gil just looking at Kaj's lips and gave him a kiss on the hand ... what would have happened between them really ?? we will never know...:cold_sweat:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

hi! anyone here? ㅎㅎ

i just wanna share that it took me one whole year to be able to watch another drama and it took just less than a day for them to release the bts of the kiss scene...then i suddenly remember our Gum couple :bawling:

~~here we are...still waiting for Live Up to Your Name PD-nim to release our Gum Couple's bts kiss scene.....will it ever see the light of day??~~ ㅋㅋ :joy:

• Like 3

19 hours ago, bumbleisbee said:

hi! anyone here? ㅎㅎ

i just wanna share that it took me a year to be able to watch another drama and it took just less than a day before they released the bts of the kiss scene...i suddenly remember our Gum couple :bawling:

still waiting for Live Up to Your Name PD-nim to release our Gum Couple's bts kiss scene.....will it ever see the light of day??~~ ㅋㅋ :joy:

thanks for adding a comment to the thread ... I feel like you have spent a year and I still can not get over the drama ... although there is no news of them together I keep sending them to real life ... when I saw the last bts of ep 16 ... they gave hope to my charger ... since the kiss that kng gave in the hand to kaj for me is very intimate ... please write a comment about your impression of last bts..I want to know what you think ...

• Like 1