[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

Hi....

to those who pre-ordered DVD director's cut, have you received yours?

I received mine yesterday, not a Blu-Ray :).

Finally the long awaited DVD has arrived after a year + ;)

I want to share that the package contains DVD (obviously :rolleyes:), photobook, photo cards, special book (contains drawing and Q&A - looks like it) and script. I haven't watched the DVD because my DVD player is broken (:tears:) and can't understand special book and script  because it's written in Hangeul :sweatingbullets:. Only photo cards and photobook that made me smile from ear to ear :P

I see in the DVD box that subtitle is none. So I assume there's no English sub :huh:.

Please share what's the difference between Blu-Ray DVD and non, perhaps there's other merchandise for Blu-Ray?

And especially if there's translated Q&A from special book, or anything interesting from the unseen scene :w00t:

Allow me to wish you all a very happy new year, yeah it's 3 days late, I hope this forum will get hype again considering we will see KNG in his priest outfit for SBS drama in February B). The trailer looks promising, hope it's good drama... ;)

• Like 3

I ordered Blu-Ray and got mine before Christmas so holiday was spent in a sweet way thanks to loads of romance from the couple :) I don't think there would be any difference in terms of contents but quality, Blu-Ray is obviously crystal clear so a small detail can't be missed, hugging, hands holding scenes etc give you the real feelings. Some scenes I wished to have a bts are not there, so it was a bit disappointing about this. Some bts's are slightly similar to the Jap version but got an extension, and some gets repeated but shown in different angels.

The acupuncture kiss is there (only rehearsal not bts) so yessss it's even longer and sweeter than what was aired on TV.

The park and beach date scene, and the Namsan date are the highlights. Especially, anyone who loved their warm hugging on the Namsan date shown in the original bts would not stop smiling at the extended bts, the sweetest thing I have ever seen, and again it's BEHIND THE SCENE, they were definitely not acting at all.

There are commentaries, full scripts of all 16 eps as well but as you all know there is no subtitle so anyone who understands Korean would feel the joy completely. For those like me who don't understand a word can just guess through NG's facial expression :)

One thing revealed from this is they were there on the script reading date. There were their photos included in the photo book and a clip showing the whole cast rehearsing the script for the first few eps. 

Generally, on a scale to 10, I would rate this 9 and I will stay on this ship :) Let's get this forum vibrant like the old days again guys!!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

hello I also received my desired dvd ... the truth the DVD contains several videos and unpublished images but still I feel disappointed because it does not contain the scene behind the kiss ... only the kiss is shown in a longer edition. ... also contains the script reading, auditions where kng and kaj appear before recording the drama ... my favorite part is the appointment in the namsan tower since the hug of kng and kaj appears in a longer video and I managed to observe that she really kept her hands inside the kng jacket ... then a second image appears where kng and kaj are holding hands while the director is in front of them talking and they are not recording, they see that they are at rest. ..because they hold their hands ??? I leave them to their imagination ... also say that in the scenes of them together it seems that they no longer act, they are themselves since when the director said cut they were still normal ... there are really sweet scenes ... there is a part where kng clean the nose of kaj and she hits it with a hahaha kick ... the truth I've never been able to overcome this drama and couple ... although it's been 1 year I still send them hard to real life ... I hope that they are together today ... it is my wish ... please keep commenting ... and my boat is still browsing:wub:

• Like 2

Happy New Year, Gummers! 

Some good news! You know how KNG might be doing The Pirates sequel with SYJ? I don't think we need to worry because she might be dating some other guy I don't want to be offensive to KNG and SYJ shippers but why would you be here anyway, lol. Anyhow, hopefully KNG and KAJ will get together someday...somehow...somewhere...someidk lol.  

6 hours ago, yosii said:

there are really sweet scenes ... there is a part where kng clean the nose of kaj and she hits it with a hahaha kick

Sorry to cut your post there, chingu:)

Cleaning her nose? That sounds wierd but I mean that's only something couples would do, right? *tries to reassure myself*

Haha, did you mean she hits him with a kick? Sorry couldn't really make out your words but either way, they are still very sweet and idk when I will get over them (if I ever do). 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jayfeather4ever said:

Sorry to cut your post there, chingu:)

Cleaning her nose? That sounds wierd but I mean that's only something couples would do, right? *tries to reassure myself*

Haha, did you mean she hits him with a kick? Sorry couldn't really make out your words but either way, they are still very sweet and idk when I will get over them (if I ever do). 

the scene is when heo im must return to joseon to save the girl ... then he says goodbye to yk ... in the garden ... then they are recording and in that kng he cleans the nose of kaj and she smiles and is done to the back and then makes a movement of action with his leg to hit him hahaha ... remember that in the final episodes kaj is sick with flu ... kng looks really sweet cleaning the nose of kaj ...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yosii said:

the scene is when heo im must return to joseon to save the girl ... then he says goodbye to yk ... in the garden ... then they are recording and in that kng he cleans the nose of kaj and she smiles and is done to the back and then makes a movement of action with his leg to hit him hahaha ... remember that in the final episodes kaj is sick with flu ... kng looks really sweet cleaning the nose of kaj ...

Oh, that's makes more sense now, haha! Aw that's so cute to imagine he has such a sweet and warm heart and Kim Ah Joong allowed him to do that. It's a bummer she had the flu because she was afraid to kiss him and so the goodbye kiss wasn't deep. But, it makes sense because they were afraid they were going to miss each other more if they kissed deep. 

I really want to say that KAJ really pushed through because when I had the flu, I barely even wanted to move. She showed so much commitment and no one could take her place as Young Kyung.

• Like 2

On 10/2/2017 at 9:14 PM, vangsweetie637 said:

"PLEASE, JUST REMEMBER THIS, MY HEART BEATS FOR YOU..."

"YOU ARE THE WOMAN WHO HAS THE SAME PULSE LIKE ME.."

tumblr_owrls3OvG31rvpnp8o2_540.gif

tumblr_owfsmabtU91vj9tigo1_r1_540.gif

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL SHIPPING PARADISE OF THE GUM COUPLE!!! 

:heart::heart:

Disclaimer: This is solely a shipping thread for the hearts of our Gum couple. Chaturbate Xnxx Tubegalore It is not meant or intended to force KNG and KAJ into a relationship. Of course, whatever happens outside of the drama will also bring us happiness and joy. Also, there will be times when contents are posted and we all will be overjoyed with reactions and thoughts. Please remember to respect each other, and abide to Soompi rules, so that we can all keep this thread alive. 

Now..let's sail our OTP ship!! :wub:

YESSSSSSSS thank you for making this thread!! All gum couple shippers ohoyyyyy!

•  
  • Like 4

On 1/7/2019 at 8:20 AM, misskarportiro said:

YESSSSSSSS thank you for making this thread!! All gum couple shippers ohoyyyyy!

Welcome to the Gum house! I hope you love KNG and KAJ together because we do! Please feel free to be delulu in this thread :joy:

Edit: Also, shipmate, if you could delete the pictures you quoted because when you quote pictures, it slows the thread down and could get us banned. Keep shipping!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I wonder if everyone is completely over our gum couple...

It's been well over a year but sometimes I still wish this ship sailed. Is everybody gone?? Is there no hope for this ship?? If someone is still there please tell me...I still can't get over them.

I watched Her Private Life, which has helped me get over these two(also HPL was directed by same PD as LUTYN, so thats probably why i loved it so much keke). But I still wish things ended better for Kim Ah Joong and Kim Nam Gil. 

I've kind of lost all hope and motivation to ship Gum Couple... but something tells me to keep holding on. Is there anyone else still like that??

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

i LOVE them together and their explosive chemistry on and off screening (for LUTYN).... was hoping that they are secretly dating in real life . But watching trans-siberian pathfinder, i think KNG looks very much like a single man who is not dating :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...