[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

Hi! Since some of you asked about the dvd. The 4th batch of preorder had just ended on 20 Sept. If you have access to Dr. Heo fancafe you should go there because they only post infos at fancafe, unfortunately I don't have access to it.

Director Hong had finished his project so hopefully he now will have more time to work on the director cut dvd.

Japan edition has 1 hour of behind the scene but the drama is not a director cut.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

hello you do not care anymore ... but apparently kim nam gil and kim ah joog both are filming their movies in the same province that is chuncheon ..... will it be coincidence ???Kim Nil Gil is filming closet ...:wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yosii said:

hello you do not care anymore ... but apparently kim nam gil and kim ah joog both are filming their movies in the same province that is chuncheon ..... will it be coincidence ???Kim Nil Gil is filming closet ...:wub:

looking forward for their upcoming movies. i love them both. really great actor and actress! 

On 9/28/2018 at 11:36 PM, siena said:

New bts

Sorry for this fellow shippers but somehow I saw KNG holding the nurse's hand on 7:57 mark. Then  I suddenly remember their (Nurse and KNG) selca picture on their wrap up party.  :scream:

1 hour ago, ehy0301 said:

Sorry for this fellow shippers but somehow I saw KNG holding the nurse's hand on 7:57 mark. Then  I suddenly remember their (Nurse and KNG) selca picture on their wrap up party.  :scream:

I also saw that part but I do not care :)... I just think he was saying goodbye because the staff did it too ... I stay like kng hugging kaj even after they said cut on the scene at minute 03:35 .. and how he was nervous after the kisses at the beach scene ... I'll send them until they prove otherwise ..:wub:

I need to clarify this, NamGil filming location is in Chuncheon and Gapyeong in Gangwondo province. AJ filming location is in Asan and Daejeon in Chungcheong province. Namgil is filming a horror movie with HaJungWoo entitled Closet. AJ is filming an action movie "Badguys (the movie)" with among others MaDongSeok and Jang Ki young.

@ehy0301  he meant to shake her hand.  It was the last filming for the nurse and boonki (haeminso staff).

If you notice there's a guy in green t-shirt (you can only see his back), NG was teasing him (the guy was standing across NG), pay attention to NG he was smirking to someone when he slightly held her hand and then a guy in green tee appeared on the screen. NG even laughed and glanced at AJ who stayed at the back when one of the staff hugged the nurse, the cinematography director also hugged her and then the director called the guy in green tee to hug her too, NG also called (notice his hand gesture) the guy but the guy only bowed to her and NG was making a gesture like he was saying why you didn't hug her. Looks like everyone knew that the guy likes her.

Many of us have left this ship, looks like those who still on board are lowkey shipping them.

NG and AJ are very low profile. They both rarely appeared in public. From the new bts I can only say they they're very comfortable with each other, in that last bts at minute 3.01 the director said "cut wait a minute" bu NG hugged her anyway and then NG was still hugging her even after the director said "cut ok" (minute 3:36) and one of the staff had to repeat saying "ok" yet he's still hugging her (minute 3:39). They're hugging comfortably while discussing the scene with the director and one of the pd. That and the way they argued showed that they're very close.

Anyways, during photosession filming I think it was an adlib when NG took AJ hand and held it because AJ looked kinda confused. And the kiss on the cheek was AJ idea, she told him to kiss her and he said...are you going to hit me too (making a gesture by hitting his face)......she said no no......she even told him how to do it, a big smack and voila the kiss on the cheek.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, siena said:

I need to clarify this, NamGil filming location is in Chuncheon and Gapyeong in Gangwondo province. AJ filming location is in Asan and Daejeon in Chungcheong province. Namgil is filming a horror movie with HaJungWoo entitled Closet. AJ is filming an action movie "Badguys (the movie)" with among others MaDongSeok and Jang Ki young.

@ehy0301  he meant to shake her hand.  It was the last filming for the nurse and boonki (haeminso staff).

If you notice there's a guy in green t-shirt (you can only see his back), NG was teasing him (the guy was standing across NG), pay attention to NG he was smirking to someone when he slightly held her hand and then a guy in green tee appeared on the screen. NG even laughed and glanced at AJ who stayed at the back when one of the staff hugged the nurse, the cinematography director also hugged her and then the director called the guy in green tee to hug her too, NG also called (notice his hand gesture) the guy but the guy only bowed to her and NG was making a gesture like he was saying why you didn't hug her. Looks like everyone knew that the guy likes her.

Many of us have left this ship, looks like those who still on board are lowkey shipping them.

NG and AJ are very low profile. They both rarely appeared in public. From the new bts I can only say they they're very comfortable with each other, in that last bts at minute 3.01 the director said "cut wait a minute" bu NG hugged her anyway and then NG was still hugging her even after the director said "cut ok" (minute 3:36) and one of the staff had to repeat saying "ok" yet he's still hugging her (minute 3:39). They're hugging comfortably while discussing the scene with the director and one of the pd. That and the way they argued showed that they're very close.

Anyways, during photosession filming I think it was an adlib when NG took AJ hand and held it because AJ looked kinda confused. And the kiss on the cheek was AJ idea, she told him to kiss her and he said...are you going to hit me too (making a gesture by hitting his face)......she said no no......she even told him how to do it, a big smack and voila the kiss on the cheek.

thank you for your comment and observation ... I missed you ... I really felt different in these last bts I feel that there is confidence and they are comfortable ... but because you say it was a mistake of Kim Nam Gil to take the hand of Kaj in the Photo ???

• 1 month later...

Hi, does anyone know what happened at the end with the DVD? It's been over a year since the drama ended ... I'm someone who bought the dvd ... because I wanted to see all the bts of our gum couple ... I had the hope that they would stay together in real life ... but finally nothing happened ... I feel sad because I spend a lot of time and we still do not see the DVD ... for me I lost the value ... I have no interest in the DVD ... because in the end the couple did not stay together ... but still I want to know what happened with the DVD ... many of us made an economic sacrifice in having it ... I do not want to think that we were scammed ..:pensive:

• 1 month later...
On 11/6/2018 at 9:10 AM, yosii said:

Hi, does anyone know what happened at the end with the DVD? It's been over a year since the drama ended ... I'm someone who bought the dvd ... because I wanted to see all the bts of our gum couple ... I had the hope that they would stay together in real life ... but finally nothing happened ... I feel sad because I spend a lot of time and we still do not see the DVD ... for me I lost the value ... I have no interest in the DVD ... because in the end the couple did not stay together ... but still I want to know what happened with the DVD ... many of us made an economic sacrifice in having it ... I do not want to think that we were scammed ..:pensive:

Hi there, I think we'll be getting the DVD soon as I received a notification from DHL saying that my order from Yes24 is on it's way. I totally forgot about the DVD because there was no news about it and I just decided to accept my fate that I was scammed :bawling: Anywho, hoping that the DVD is worth the money that I spent on it :innocent:

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, amy_souma said:

Hi there, I think we'll be getting the DVD soon as I received a notification from DHL saying that my order from Yes24 is on it's way. I totally forgot about the DVD because there was no news about it and I just decided to accept my fate that I was scammed :bawling: Anywho, hoping that the DVD is worth the money that I spent on it :innocent:

hello where did you get that notification ?? thanks

sorry but as you got that notification to enter the page yes 24 appears that I have no pending purchases .. not what to do .. I have never received any notification

Hello! I've been silently stalking this thread for a while and even though it's been over a year since LUTYN's last episode came out, I still continue to love and watch it all the time. I can't get over it!!! This ship probably sunk for many of you, and I understand that because uri Kng and Kaj are very low profile. I love and am grateful for all of your guys' analysis, fanfictions, fanart, and everything! I continue to low key skip Kng and Kaj even though there is barely( I didn't say noㅋㅋㅋ) any hope for this couple. Their chemistry is amazing and if all those bts are acting, I'd be blown away. I truly believe that these two had something going on during filming. I will try to write some fanfictions of ImKyung or KimKim couple every now and then but they may not be good because I'm not an experienced writer. 

Ps- Thank you so much to uri captain for making this thread it has helped me with stress and gives me pleasure to read. Hwaiting! 

BTW, hope all of you are having a very merry Christmas! I'm hoping for a Christmas or birthday (my birthday's tomorrow) miracle to happen between Kng and Kaj( sorry for my delulu mind:3). 

• Like 2

On 12/23/2018 at 7:11 AM, yosii said:

hello where did you get that notification ?? thanks

sorry but as you got that notification to enter the page yes 24 appears that I have no pending purchases .. not what to do .. I have never received any notification

Hi there @yosii, I got a SMS notification from DHL saying that my order from Yes24 is estimated to arrive on Dec 27, 2018. I didn't even remember that I bought the DVD via Yes24 and I only found out after searching my email for any email. I've received my DVD and it came with a photobook, script book, some manhwa, a card, pics and postcards of Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong, the DVD itself and the commentary and NG DVD :blush: The only downside is there is no subtitle :cold_sweat: Anywho, I hope you'll get yours soon :innocent:

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, amy_souma said:

Hi there @yosii, I got a SMS notification from DHL saying that my order from Yes24 is estimated to arrive on Dec 27, 2018. I didn't even remember that I bought the DVD via Yes24 and I only found out after searching my email for any email. I've received my DVD and it came with a photobook, script book, some manhwa, a card, pics and postcards of Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong, the DVD itself and the commentary and NG DVD :blush: The only downside is there is no subtitle :cold_sweat: Anywho, I hope you'll get yours soon :innocent:

please go to the dvd and let us know if there is a scene behind the kiss ... I think we are all waiting for that .. thank you

I communicated with yes24 they told me that next Monday they send me my dvd ... but I'm from afar and it will be in my hands please those who have the dvd today share the bts ... and please tell us if there is the bts of the kiss what we wanted so much ...