[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

@ehy0301 OMG! *died too*

It makes my day with a lot of gorgeous and drooling pics of NG :heart:

Almost off duty at the office and I can't stop jiggling lol

I'm amazed by the crowd either

Anyway I just noticed that he was wearing bracelets on his both hands. Are the bracelets related to something spiritual? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, decci said:

@ehy0301 OMG! *died too*

It makes my day with a lot of gorgeous and drooling pics of NG :heart:

Almost off duty at the office and I can't stop jiggling lol

I'm amazed by the crowd either

Anyway I just noticed that he was wearing bracelets on his both hands. Are the bracelets related to something spiritual? 

That bracelets seems familiar. Heo Im was wearing that almost same style bracelets in Joseon Era(war scene). 

*sorry for my over delulu mode :D

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, zuraida191 said:

That bracelets seems familiar. Heo Im was wearing that almost same style bracelets in Joseon Era(war scene). 

*sorry for my over delulu mode :D

Really? So he is Heo Im now back to modern era haha. I noticed that the bracelet he wore as HI was different, I guess I need to watch LUTYN again :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, decci said:

Really? So he is Heo Im now back to modern era haha. I noticed that the bracelet he wore as HI was different, I guess I need to watch LUTYN again :lol:

Different bracelet but since it bracelet, I was so over emotional. Hahaha sorry for my mistake :wacko: 

*i’m always think they are something related between HI YK and KNG KAJ. I need go for mind therapy i guess-_-

• LOL 5

12 minutes ago, decci said:

@zuraida191 no worries, we all need therapy because of shipping them lol:lol:

t's true ... we need urgent rehabilitation ... 5 months have passed and I still do not overcome the couple ... I hope every day that something happens ... in the bottom of my heart I hope they are together

• LOL 5

hello guys, I want to post something about KNG hahahah. so he sang 10cm's What the Spring in his fanmeeting. the song is about 'hating' (lol, not really) on people that waiting for spring and couple that are happy in spring :lol: he sang the part 내 눈에 뛰지마! (don't appear in from of me) not in a singing voice, but in scolding voice and it's very cute, emphasizing how he 'hates' couple that will have fun in spring ㅋㅋㅋㅋ he made some mistakes too but it's just too cute hahahah ok sorry for fangirling here. I hope he will have fun in spring... (with or without a partner.. ㅋㅋ)

if you want to read the full translation of the song:

https://t.co/AsoXvdhLQf 

• LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

hello again ... I write because I miss you and your comments .. strange to enter the page and read your thoughts .. has been so quiet that I think we will not exceed 300 pages ... I miss the couple too. ... just wanted us to start to comment on the last days ... the vlive of kaj and the fanmeeting of kng ... what do you think will happen something between them ?? .. will they communicate? ... I really miss those days when I entered the page and there were many comments ... now I think they have all left ... I know that unfortunately the couple is very low profile and silent ... and there are no clues ... but still continue with the I send until they show us the opposite ... just say that when I saw kaj in his life ... he felt so happy .. that his face lit up ... and I want to think that kng sang the ost de lutyn thinking about kaj :wub:... I want to give hope to my heart ... thank you .. I only hope that you, reading this, will continue to comment even if there is no news ...:glasses:

• Like 4

I’m still around! :D Haha. Am still reading all your comments. Just came back from a short holiday. So catching up with all the news and updates! Little flame burning is still a little bit of fire. We shall keep that going until we hear more news to confirm whether they are or not together. :)

• Like 7

thanks leba for attributing to the thread ... in fact there are clues of these two thinking well ..

1..the anniversary day of kaj .. the instagram of kng gilstory was updated with a revealing message.
             '
I hope you have a lot of smiles with a new spring
because I had to update just is day .... ??

2..when I saw the bracelets that I use kng in her fanmeeting .. remember when kaj traveled to Gyeongju ... before being in jtbc..a the Buddhist temples ... she is suspicious .. what about her gift ... sorry through my mind ...

3..in the vlive anniversary of kaj .. on the wall behind her they had poster stuck one of them was lutyn..she with kng ... when I observed them well they were stuck with tape .. I think they hit it themselves just before the vlive ... or you want her hahaha

4 ... in a moment in the vlive when kaj is looking at the lamp of the doll dressed in hanbok she turns around and looks at the poster of lutyn ...

5 ... kaj looks very happy in her life ... I really believe that something is happening in her life ... her face says it all ... she has light of love

6 ... kng for his part he does not do it badly he seems every day more handsome ... and he looks happy

7..and I'm missing that kng I sing two songs of lutyn always and here i am ... and kaj just can not not wait ... because they sang the songs exchanged ???

I just hope that time gives us the reason for our small clues ... sorry for thinking so much ... and for my dreamy mind ..

but as Siena says we are more daring 

Edited by yosii
  • Like 6

Hi,

Just got back from SK actually and happened to visit A TWOSOME place and tasted the delicious Strawberry Chocolate Ice-Cream Cake that Yeon Kyung recommended to Heo Im ^_^. There are so many outlets, I don't know actually which one they used for filming of LUTYN. LOL

Happy Belated Birthday to Pokemon KNG anyway. He looked so thin but happy. And Happy 15th Anniversary to KAJ too. She looked pretty as always.

I still low-key ship them though I admit it's really a tough shipping when come to these two. They are so out of the radar especially now when they are not involved in any project. They are pokemon and ninja after all :ph34r:. LOL.

Just the teeny bits that enough to spark a little....

1) Is it really a pure coincidence that Gil-story uploaded that post "I hope you have a lot of smiles..." on the day that KAJ's celebrating 15th Anniversary of her debut? Well, Gilstory did not post anything on KNG's birthday, though.:lol:

2) I was actually expecting him to sing "Not Gonna Wait" because I think that song suits his voice. But he sang "Always" instead. That sure means something (I hope). But if I was not mistaken, KNG did sang "Not Gonna Wait" during his Osaka FM because I saw the track listed in the blog by Koari.

3) Thanks to @universeduck for pointing out this. May not mean anything to others but certainly something I picked up as a shipper. Last, we read so much about KAJ wanting to date and get married. Now, KNG hinted something about "jealous of others coupling and dating in spring" through a song. Hmmm.....now dating is also something he has in mind???:wink:

Okay, now I am even more curious.....whatever happen to the DVD? It's been so long and still no news :angry:. Perhaps our friend @universeduck know somekind of an update? Thanks in advance, anyway.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

@danielassny omg you visited Seoul?! oh I wish I know it earlier so we could meet! I know where is the Twosome that was used for the shooting location, it's right beside the Yeouido station exit 6. the cake is delicious right? I love it too :D

yeah hahahah the way he sing the song is just very cute, please just date already!! :lol:

I don't know about the dvd updates, I don't keep up with it anymore, I'll just wait for 'your dvd has finished the production process' notification. lmao.

• Like 3

It is so difficult to let the couple go even if there are no big clues ... I trust what I saw in Lutyn ... every time I check their bts or images together ... you can see the attraction and the chemistry ... but they are so low profile the two .. I think we will never know what really happens between them ... we just have to wait ... although kaj has instagram she almost never updates it like other actresses and if she does it is with images that we all know hahaha ... please couple gum show us  more signals ... about the dvd and no longer how much longer we have to wait ... we do not know if they will make the comment ... it is so difficult everything .... but I am happy when I enter the page to read your comments gives me hope ... let's continue with the thread ... thanks:)

• Like 4

Both of them are true artists that they were very deep in the role they played. And that makes me confused whether it's real or not.

I once thought, what if I date a good actor, if he said/do something, could I differentiate if he is acting or not? LOL

:lol:

• LOL 5

Hi, I'm here again, since I have time ... they are both really good actors ... and they were lucky enough to be able to work together and achieve a great story ... but I also think that they involved feelings ... and their performance united with Real life ... and everything changed with the kiss of ep 12 ... I felt that they changed there ... that's why I need the DVD to see the kiss scene and how it developed ... when I see a kng in other dramas and movies kissing is good ... but when he kisses kaj he is different you can see that the one who is kissing her is not the character, but the same as kng ... I do not think it was necessary that the kiss is deep ... but they just got carried away ... I love that kiss .... I hope the DVD comes out soon .. we see .:wub:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, yosii said:

Hi, I'm here again, since I have time ... they are both really good actors ... and they were lucky enough to be able to work together and achieve a great story ... but I also think that they involved feelings ... and their performance united with Real life ... and everything changed with the kiss of ep 12 ... I felt that they changed there ... that's why I need the DVD to see the kiss scene and how it developed ... when I see a kng in other dramas and movies kissing is good ... but when he kisses kaj he is different you can see that the one who is kissing her is not the character, but the same as kng ... I do not think it was necessary that the kiss is deep ... but they just got carried away ... I love that kiss .... I hope the DVD comes out soon .. we see .:wub:

KNG’s ear never get red when he do kiss scene in all the drama he acting but in LUTYN ??? Hahahahaha it goes soooo red :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, zuraida191 said:

KNG’s ear never get red when he do kiss scene in all the drama he acting but in LUTYN ??? Hahahahaha it goes soooo red :D

Whooaaaa really?? I didn't notice. Well that means something.. he got the dopamine from KAJ LOL :tongue:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2