[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

2 hours ago, decci said:

Whooaaaa really?? I didn't notice. Well that means something.. he got the dopamine from KAJ LOL :tongue:

I’m done watching almost of his drama and movie and he seems different in LUTYN. Hahaha I’m really can’t move on from them.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

..I am someone who has seen many Korean dramas ... I have laughed and cried with them ... but when I saw lutyn it was different to all ... it was unique ... when I noticed the chemical entity kaj and kng do not hesitate to send them to life real..I think they met at the exact moment .. they have so many things in common, not only their surname, height, age..the love of acting and the good people they are ... I feel they are perfect together. ..amo see their bts as everything started from less to more .. at first they were only good acting partners and just joked ... but in the bts ep9 note something that made me send them immediately and it was when kaj sent him a heart with his hands and when kng saw him he was so happy and nervous hahaha he could not even continue with the esena jajjaaj ... but I think finally what made a change to them was the kiss of ep 12 I think they realized their true feelings ... the kiss is perfect is so real ... I think it did not have to be so deep they even used their languages haha but I love him ... as kng kisses her with love and passion ... I saw kng kissing kaj I did not feel that they were acting ... I have seen kaj in all his works and she had never kissed so jajjaa I think she fell in love with the kiss and kng also hahaha but the last bts as someone said is gold for me .. you can feel the love in the air ... as he looks at her and is shy but at the same time safe and she looks so happy ... and the embrace that kng gave him caused me suspicion sure something happened between them behind the camera ... how they hold hands is love ... I love this couple sent it so hard that it hurts .. I feel that they were waiting to be together ... they met at the exact moment of their lives where they are already mature ... I just hope that time gives us reason ... and I expect every day some sign of them and increase my hope ... I trust what I saw and felt about them ... but they are so low profile and silent that it is sad ... but even so we continue with the thread ... thank you ... sorry for write so much ... only strangers ...:(

• Like 6

@shiqin3381 not with the production tho. The distributor reconfirmed the 2 actors through their agencies about the commentary and only KNG confirmed to do it. There was an announcement at dr.Heo DVD fancafe today about this. There's a post about it at KNG dc gallery 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, siena said:

@shiqin3381 not with the production tho. The distributor reconfirmed the 2 actors through their agencies about the commentary and only KNG confirmed to do it. There was an announcement at dr.Heo DVD fancafe today about this. There's a post about it at KNG dc gallery 

Ok. Maybe KAJ havent give her reply yet. Poor thing if KNG do it alone.

• Sad 2

@universeduck I only found out that you are on exchange program in Seoul thru your twitter. Too bad. It would have been lovely if we actually get to meet up and raved about LUTYN, KNG and our OTP. :(

Thank god, there's finally news on the DVD. I feel a bit surprised that KAJ not doing commentary because all along, I thought LUTYN is a project so dear to her. Could there be something? 

Idk but with KAJ not doing commentary, it's suffice to assume that KNG and KAJ are not together after LUTYN. Otherwise, they would have communicated about it. Oh my, this is not good for my shipping heart. 

Ok, keep my expectation low but still glad that finally the DVD production is having some progress. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

So sad to hear that KAJ will not do the commentary. Oh my shipping heart. :( </3. It just answer all my questions, they are just really immersed on their character and really a good actor that they almost crossed the line between acting and real life. Sigh.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

The reason is, she has busy schedule. Yup......

First she suddenly went away for a vacation when the commentary schedule was already confirmed. And she went exactly the day KNG finished shooting his movie. She went away for more than a week. The commentary was scheduled between 24 to 30 January. I don't know what happened but she gives the impression like she's avoiding it? She made a lot of LUTYN fans feel disappoint, even her own fans.

Is there any drama commentary done alone by one of the leads?

I guess LUTYN will be the first one. Kinda awkward tho.

• Sad 5

4 minutes ago, siena said:

First she suddenly went away for a vacation when the commentary schedule was already confirmed. And she went exactly the day KNG finished shooting his movie. She went away for more than a week. The commentary was scheduled between 24 to 30 January. I don't know what happened but she gives the impression like she's avoiding it? She made a lot of LUTYN fans feel disappoint, even her own fans.

Lol. Exactly what I thought too. 

She seems avoiding. She does not have project in hand as far as we know and like you mentioned earlier, she quickly flipped and closed the photobook which featured photos from LUTYN and KNG during the vlive.

I wonder what's her reason for avoiding? And KNG lose even more weight and looking haggard during FM. What happen you two? 

So only KNG doing commentary? How about PD-nim? 

• Sad 3

48 minutes ago, siena said:

Yes. It will be very awkward. I know KNG will his best to overcome the awkwardness.

Why she try to avoid anything with LUTYN?  Something bad must be happening here.

• Sad 4

What really happens between them ?? I do not understand kaj's attitude when rejecting lutyn's comment ... even if she has a busy schedule I should have made time for the dvd ... I'm disappointed in everything ... buy the dvd because I was sure something was going on between them and I wanted to see each scene and its behind the camera ... I wanted to see them together again ... but now nothing is the same ... all this is the only thing I can realize is that nothing really happened between them .. I feel sorry for having bought the dvd ... I want to kaj but I do not understand why he does this to us ... if he knew the sacrifice that we made each one for the dvd ... I know we have to respect his decision ... but it's so hard ... the DVD will not be the same without it ... what can we do ???:cry:

• Sad 2

Or maybe it’s because they ARE together that’s why they’re trying hard not to be seen together. Reverse psychology u know? Haha. :lol:

Alright. Am I sounding too optimistic for my own good?? Haha. Oh well. Am disappointed with KAJ not doing commentary. But what can we do? Maybe we’ll be able to spot some clues from KNG when he does it? :)

• Like 4

I sent a message to the instagram of kaj ... I'm sorry but I did and we made a very big effort for the DVD ... I want both of them to be in the comment ... I do not know if I read my message but at least I tried ... I still wonder how serious it was for Kaj to reject the comment ....