[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

Betting Ended

Updated Betting lists:

None (0)

@mushforbrains

< 3x (1,2,3)

fans123 @Kkeom  @boingboingracquet  @leba@3z3zm3lp @shiqin3381 @icedmilktea @ummnado @Casper168 @curlygee

> 3x(4,5,6...)

@bluehopeatm @minbongyi @littlebluecat @vangsweetie637 @echotiner @-april19- @Ohsh @namoaix @iamemilykay @badassanns

@butterflysaga

:lol::naughty: 

Note: 

Aj-ssi name mention one time OR many times in one sentence will be considered as 1x.

Betting will stop as soon as someone post the translation of interview full on Lutyn  :lol:. Changing of Dp will follows up the next. 

Confirmed translation result:

KAJ was mentioned 1 time only

(short version):  Posted by our kind member @siena

He said, just by looking at Kim AJoong-ie eyes, tears came out easily.

(Longer version): Posted by our kind member @etherealk408

While acting <LUTYN>. Looking at Kim AhJoong's eyes while acting, the tears came easily (laughs) . After the drama ended, it felt much emptier than how I thought it would be. I was alone and suddenly tears welled up in my eyes. Is it menopause? (laughs) The thing was, since LUTYN had a happy ending I didn't think it would be that way. After the drama ended I didn't want to turn around and look back at it but the aftereffects lingered too long. I looked at the far sky and mountains, listen to songs and got sentimental about it, and after suffering over it like that I feel refreshed.

Thank you dear @siena @echotiner @YuKo Wong @etherealk408  for these updates:kiss_wink::heart:

•  
  • Like 14

12 minutes ago, ummnado said:

Thank you soooo much for the translation @etherealk408! Seems like I'm one of the Gummers won the bet kekeke..

Anyway now let the spazzing commence! :D

Since I've lost the bet, I'm thinking of starting a new bet. I'm going to go for dating announcement at the end of this year and a wedding in the spring of next year. Is that too fast? 

Hahahaha that's why they say gambling is bad. Once you start, you are going to go for another. Luckily the bets in this thread do not involve money or else I'll go broke. So what's the punishment for the interview bet again, @fans123?

• LOL 11

40 minutes ago, etherealk408 said:

Just by looking at your cheerful side now, it's hard to imagine it, but did you have any experience crying recently?
While acting <LUTYN>. Looking at Kim AhJoong's eyes while acting, the tears came easily (laughs) . After the drama ended, it felt much emptier than how I thought it would be. I was alone and suddenly tears welled up in my eyes. Is it menopause? (laughs) The thing was, since LUTYN had a happy ending I didn't think it would be that way. After the drama ended I didn't want to turn around and look back at it but the aftereffects lingered too long. I looked at the far sky and mountains, listen to songs and got sentimental about it, and after suffering over it like that I feel refreshed.

Thank you so much for the translation @etherealk408 ! 

I rushed to my computer the moment I reached home hahaha :D Seems like our two leads had drama withdrawal like us immediately after LUTYN ended :wink: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Which mean 

> 3x(4,5,6...) You Lost ...change your dp into villian pic/gif :tongue: (1 week) 

@bluehopeatm @minbongyi @littlebluecat @vangsweetie637 @echotiner @-april19- @Ohsh @namoaix @iamemilykay @badassanns

@butterflysaga

None (0) you lost too :tongue:

@mushforbrains

< 3x (1,2,3)Winners partay time lolol:lol:. You are allowed to remain your existing dp or change to gum couple. 

fans123 @Kkeom  @boingboingracquet  @leba@3z3zm3lp @shiqin3381 @icedmilktea @ummnado @Casper168 @curlygee

I hope captain is not gonna rage haha :tounge_wink:.

Enjoy guys :lol: :heart::kiss_wink::star::naughty:

While I'm gonna marathon on cooking HAHAHA I'm so late ....going to speed up my kungfu fighting with kitchen utensils :joy:byeeee

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

13 minutes ago, namoaix said:

Not too long ago on tvN’s lifebar, everyone said KNG is 母胎(no idea what this means, can someone enlighten me haha) sexy. KNG you asked ‘me?’ three times in a row. KNG you must really not believe that you are sexy. Today let’s have KNG answer! (interviewer laughs)

母胎性感 I think that was referring to the guy on lifebar (sorry I forgot who!) telling KNG he was "born erotic", which was how I assume this section of the interview ended up with him saying being born as a sexy baby hahaha :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Just now, icedmilktea said:

母胎性感 I think that was referring to the guy on lifebar (sorry I forgot who!) telling KNG he was "born erotic", which was how I assume this section of the interview ended up with him saying being born as a sexy baby hahaha :joy:

Yes haha I just figured that out too! I should’ve guessed loool I was wrecking my brain over it and even checked the dictionary but such a word didn’t exist :o:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Thank you very much for the translation! @etherealk408

Haha I really waited for this day to finally hear something from him LOL

Looks like he was able to move on from his character this time, he felt that withdrawal syndrome after it ended and did things and finally was able to feel better now, maybe because this time his character have a happy ending? He probably thought he will be able to get over it after few weeks since it was a happy ending but still the withdrawal syndrome is in there.

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, namoaix said:

Since I lost the bet I’ll honour my promise! I’ll see KAJ in my profile in another week -_- those on the losing ship please don’t leave me hanging!

I'll accompany you. I gave YJH's grandpa an alternate ending. He's going behind the bar! :lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 8

3 minutes ago, siena said:

The filming location of strange family is in the mountains, in Boeun. I saw pics posted by staff....mostly at national park in Boeun.

Oh... no wonder he has so much of the sky and mountains to look at! Omo! I think he hasn’t totally gotten over it yet. He only “feels refreshed” after looking at the sky and mountains, hasn’t moved on. Like us! Haha.

Please tell me we’re not reading too much into his one short paragraph. He definitely is high. And so are we. So we ain’t over reacting rite? Hahaha. 

I wish to join u in the next bet too, @littlebluecat. Haha. But not sure if they will progress so fast, though I really hope they will....

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

15 minutes ago, siena said:

Oops I forgot...... I don't know if it's something.........fans found out that AJ has been editing her IG captions......lol!! Old pics from 2015-2016. Cutie ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

lmao but what did she change the captions to??? what were the original captions? hahaha

• Like 5

Finally have time to open this forum :D special thanks to @siena and @etherealk408 for the news!! same with all of you, im happy he mention KAJ name on his interview even the question isnt related to her, thats mean KAJ is still on his mind right now lol!! and he feels just like us!! hard to move on!! even there is nothing we can certain from KNG interview but we all happy to see KAJ name on it :D im gonna wait for another clue from both of them in the future, happy spazzing :D 

• Like 16