[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu

msSimple

TUTORIAL HOW TO REGISTER TO WYF.KR
1. open wyf.kr

registerwyfkr01.jpg

2. fill the form 
registerwyfkr02.jpgregisterwyfkr03.jpg

3. after that you can log in (로그인) and if your found this page,you succeed registering!!registerwyfkr06.jpg

i succeed registering... unfortunately.. i don't know how to level up.. if not level up.. you can't see 'to wfy' page, data, etc2..if anyone find out how to level up, please put up a tutorial or teach me.. then i will make another tutorial. hope this post help!! goodlucki asked my friend, and she said need ic to level up (not level up laa, to authenticate our registration) so basically, maybe this only open for korean.. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi Shanon KateG, welcome to this forum. welcome to this thread. 
fanfan filed lawsuit against SM a week before exo concert. because of that he is called traitor by some of exo fans and that the rising of anti-kris group. so some fanfan's loyal fans created group to protect fanfan...

Guest KoreanA

I'm watching Hangen's interviews and it is heartbreaking what he went through....almost indentical situation with Kris... :(

I know Kris sooner or later will come out with his story :(

What moved me the most, he said he doesn't have any remorse or hate towards other members and they keep in contact...and that his decision doesn't have anything to do with them :(

KoreanA said: I'm watching Hangen's interviews and it is heartbreaking what he went through....almost indentical situation with Kris... :(

What moved me the most, he said he doesn't have any remorse or hate towards other members and they keep in contact...and that his decision doesn't have anything to do with them :(

Guest KoreanA

yoyo_icecube said: KoreanA said: I'm watching Hangen's interviews and it is heartbreaking what he went through....almost indentical situation with Kris... :(

6F72D3DEAA6D972239A766D3D5870CCC_B1280_13DEB33FF5F076405F983B9C5937D0882_B1280_1
cr. as watermarked
KoreanA said:  I know that all Koreans are very patriotic and it is unforgivable if you talk against them or their entertainment industry, I remember what he said what drop over filled the glass...., on their concert in Beijing all members parents were invited, but his mother received the worst kind of mistreat from SM Staff..., they put her almost behind the stage where she couldn't even see her son performing :((

but all other parents were in the middle in front of the stage...then MC said "Why is that, you were the most important, the leader" he simply said "No!" :(( :((

When I'm hearing him it is like I hear Kris talking...., I don't want to see any anti FanFan fans..., I know he is smart and will know what to say :)

Personally, I hope Yifan will be able to tell the truth one day... (And be strong enough to deal with bad reactions...) I think if everything is true, if he suffered from SM mistreatment, if he was hurt, we have the right to know... Fans must be aware of the bad side of K-pop. Even if its international fans only, it is important to know the truth. It's the only way to make it stop...
I may be an utopian but I believe the only way to end the "slave contracts" and abuses is to make the world aware of them. Korean Companies are also bound to respect human rights....

Oooh, and Yoyo sis', I like your new signature !! He is absolutely gorgeous on that pic. And I like to see his real name... I'm getting used to it ^^

i wanted to know too.. i mean know the truth.. of course everyone want to know.. but.. we'll see more 'the betrayer talk s h i t about korean' comments again... just preparing myself to received the attack arrow..!! im ready to shield fanfan XD
found this on twitter.. i don't know whether its legit or not.. but... lets enjoy some happy 'rumor' for a while
BprFUSiCUAEbUCH.jpg

cr. as watermarked. 
of course fans will start working on their fanart when they hear something like this.. haha
687c8685gw1eh6zdf0w7tj21kw1kwql0.jpg

this looks so real!! cant believe my eyes

Speaking of Hangeng...

Not too long ago Hangeng was finally spotted with Siwon at Jackie Chan's birthday party in China.  That was the first time that any SJ member was seen with Hangeng in public (although I believe he's seen at least some of them behind the scenes).  I was so happy seeing their pictures together and watching a short clip of their hug.  I wonder if we'll ever be able to see Kris with his members in public again.  It took 5 years since Hangeng's lawsuit to be seen with Siwon, and JYJ still hasn't been seen with HoMin. 

Guest jelly89

malamolly said: Personally, I hope Yifan will be able to tell the truth one day... (And be strong enough to deal with bad reactions...) I think if everything is true, if he suffered from SM mistreatment, if he was hurt, we have the right to know... Fans must be aware of the bad side of K-pop. Even if its international fans only, it is important to know the truth. It's the only way to make it stop...
I may be an utopian but I believe the only way to end the "slave contracts" and abuses is to make the world aware of them. Korean Companies are also bound to respect human rights....

Oooh, and Yoyo sis', I like your new signature !! He is absolutely gorgeous on that pic. And I like to see his real name... I'm getting used to it ^^

Guest jelly89

@yoyo_icecube  ....Love your new siggy..

omg...fanfan is learning a cello?  although there is no official announcement yet...I'm looking forward for this movie....so happy for fanfan.!!! 

:> :)

kyubiX said: Speaking of Hangeng...

Not too long ago Hangeng was finally spotted with Siwon at Jackie Chan's birthday party in China.  That was the first time that any SJ member was seen with Hangeng in public (although I believe he's seen at least some of them behind the scenes).  I was so happy seeing their pictures together and watching a short clip of their hug.  I wonder if we'll ever be able to see Kris with his members in public again.  It took 5 years since Hangeng's lawsuit to be seen with Siwon, and JYJ still hasn't been seen with HoMin. 

Archived