Jump to content

[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu


msSimple

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply


yoyo_icecube said: KoreanA said: I'm watching Hangen's interviews and it is heartbreaking what he went through....almost indentical situation with Kris... :(

I know Kris sooner or later will come out with his story :(

What moved me the most, he said he doesn't have any remorse or hate towards other members and they keep in contact...and that his decision doesn't have anything to do with them :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

YusMY said:
but...it's a different reaction altogether when it comes to EXO reaction towards kris' action..."we will work hard and promote as 11 members...." /:) not long after the news broke...

well....we see...we read...so...judge our self....for me...am still skeptical towards what i see in them...for me...it's all media play...things we see may not be as it is...only they know the truth...are they actually close enough to claim brotherhood? are they actually heart broken when one member left? or are they happy when that particular member finally left? i don't know the answer either...but what i know K-Entertainment industry is not a road with flowery path as we see...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

yoyo_icecube said: YusMY said:
but...it's a different reaction altogether when it comes to EXO reaction towards kris' action..."we will work hard and promote as 11 members...." /:) not long after the news broke...

well....we see...we read...so...judge our self....for me...am still skeptical towards what i see in them...for me...it's all media play...things we see may not be as it is...only they know the truth...are they actually close enough to claim brotherhood? are they actually heart broken when one member left? or are they happy when that particular member finally left? i don't know the answer either...but what i know K-Entertainment industry is not a road with flowery path as we see...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@yoyo_icecube

Thanks for the confirmation, I had a feeling it was too good to be true.  But him staying quiet and low during this time will work out better for him, I believe.  I'd love to see his face again soon though! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

let me open new topic..
what kind of role suit fanfan if he wanted to debut as an idol-drama actor!!! 
A) The bad*ss prince type billionaire heir (eg: Kim Tan & Choi Young Do of The Heirs)
BpsqyKZCIAAtKs6.jpg



B) The gangster type of character (eg:Jiang Meng of Devil Beside You)
BpswscLCEAEuySB.jpg



C) The genius IQ 200 cold at first but can-melt-the-heroin-by-just-staring character (eg: Jiang Zhi Shu of Its Start With a Kiss)
BpsqK-eCUAAQz8S.jpg



D) Totally ruined silly stupid babo type (eg: Ah Jin of ISWAK, trash of reply 1994)
Bps0UZnCUAIvpUs.jpg



E) Othersgive example and reason 
Give your reason!! :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i want to see fanfan as bad*ss prince type billionaire heirs...
Bps3k6ECUAAzh_F.jpg005w2JgHgw1efxpoluculj30w01c0dx6.jpg

his handsome face is tooooooooooooo wasted if he play normal guy character.. he's someone who came from the galaxy.. its a big no no for normal boy character, its has to be extraordinary character!!!
living luxury life, drive high-end limited cars, wears designer brands, charismatic prince type character who is a great kisser and will fall to the most unexpected beautiful girl!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... im dying for this!!!
dear @KoreanA state your reason dear.. :)kyubiX said: @yoyo_icecube

Thanks for the confirmation, I had a feeling it was too good to be true.  But him staying quiet and low during this time will work out better for him, I believe.  I'd love to see his face again soon though! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@yoyo_icecube my choice would be ....
B) The gangster type of character (eg:Jiang Meng of Devil Beside You)

coz am always fall for the bad boy type...i don't know why..i just do....
:D:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@YusMY one of my fav. too.. i also always fall for badboy... not only in drama, even in novel XD if fanfan play gangster type character.. than we can see him kick some a s s?? aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh..iwant to see that side of him.. hahaha... XD i can imagine it now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With the cello thing, I wish I could see him in an artist role. Like, the "artiste maudit" (we say in french, I don't know how to translate : "the cursed artist" !!?). Something like a penniless and lonely painter (that would be funny !) or musician...
Wait... maybe I'm too much influenced by the current situation  -_-'

Or the bad guy ! Your B option sounds great, indeed !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

no one go for a silly character?? i think its funny too... but please not for the debut drama... silly funny for 2nd drama i approve!! haha.. silly character can attracts alot of attention.. and funny.. imagine fanfan with shabby cloths and ugly bed hair laying on floor and eats snack at the same time and watching tv... his leg scratching the other leg.. that's a not-so-nice-scene-but-can-be-funny-as-hell!! XD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

malamolly said: With the cello thing, I wish I could see him in an artist role. Like, the "artiste maudit" (we say in french, I don't know how to translate : "the cursed artist" !!?). Something like a penniless and lonely painter (that would be funny !) or musician...
Wait... maybe I'm too much influenced by the current situation  -_-'

Or the bad guy ! Your B option sounds great, indeed !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

yoyo_icecube said: what kind of role suit fanfan if he wanted to debut as an idol-drama actor!!! 
A) The bad*ss prince type billionaire heir (eg: Kim Tan & Choi Young Do of The Heirs)

B) The gangster type of character (eg:Jiang Meng of Devil Beside You

C) The genius IQ 200 cold at first but can-melt-the-heroin-by-just-staring character (eg: Jiang Zhi Shu of Its Start With a Kiss)

D) Totally ruined silly stupid babo type (eg: Ah Jin of ISWAK, trash of reply 1994)

E) Othersgive example and reason 
Give your reason!! :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So many good ideas !! ^^
Oh, yes, the silly character !! =D> I'm sure he would like to do that ! He is cool enough to break his image ^^

But I still curious about his acting skills ????? I can't imagine him playing, I don't know why...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@malamolly acting surely need some talent, but that talent and skills can be gain by practising... i hope fanfan will take this (hiatus) opportunity to practice his acting, because everyone had a very high expectation for him because acting was his dream!! 

so many ideas... and i start to mixing our ideas... silly+babo looking but actually a hacker!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

yoyo_icecube said: @YusMY one of my fav. too.. i also always fall for badboy... not only in drama, even in novel XD if fanfan play gangster type character.. than we can see him kick some a s s?? aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh..iwant to see that side of him.. hahaha... XD i can imagine it now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..