Stage Name: Kris
Date of Birth: November 6, 1990
Height: 187 cm
Blood Type: O
Nationality: Chinese-Canadian
Position: Main Rapper, Leader, Sub-Vocalist
Specialties: Languages (English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean), basketball

Fun Facts

- He enjoys reading books particularly self-improvement and inspirational.

- He’s very social and can talk to anyone.

- Other trainees and team members of EXO think of him as a big brother.

- He joined SM by Global Auditions in Canada in 2007.

- Kris looks better in person than on camera, but he never undergo plastic surgery.

- He shares room with Xiumin and Luhan in Korea.

- He shares room with Chen in China.

- Kris sometimes speaks when he sleep, he speaks in English, Korean and sometimes even Cantonese.

- He knows magic tricks.

- His ideal type of woman is kind, knows how to cook, filial and can take care of people.

- He was supposed to be in EXO-K, but due to SM has a large share in the China market, he joined EXO-M.

- He is the “Fashion King” of EXO-M.

- He looks really cool, but the fact is, he is an innocent, obedient and naive boy.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

register in this thread... you guys gonna see me here.. real often!! haha
thank you @msSimple for opening this kris thread. im pretty sure we need to change the thread title soon.. since exo already announce they will continue as 11, so kris is pretty much out of the group. 
whatever it is.. i can't wait to take this journey with kris.. i know its not gonna be easy road, but as long as im with kris... i wont regret it.. i will be strong and happy.. :D
all kris stan... welcome!!! 
ps: @malamolly funny thing is i forgot that kris actually already have a thread.. lol.. so i dont need to open new one!! yay.. lets talk about kris here baby!!

Nice to see you here @yoyo, @Hilda !!

Lol ! Actually, I had completely forgotten about this thread too !!

Yes, lets talk about Kris here ^^
The title of the thread will have to change though... As he is not in Exo anymore... And I''m not even sure he will keep "Kris" as his name stage !

malamolly said: Nice to see you here @yoyo, @Hilda !!

Lol ! Actually, I had completely forgotten about this thread too !!

Yes, lets talk about Kris here ^^
The title of the thread will have to change though... As he is not in Exo anymore... And I''m not even sure he will keep "Kris" as his name stage !

Guest jelly89

Hello chingus and every one out here in Kris Thread.!!!

Thanks to the moderator and sis yoyo_icecube for posting the link for Kris thread from EXO thread.

Well as you can see I'm a new member...I used to be  just a lurker for years but all that has changed for the love of our galaxy boy Kris.

Let me just introduced myself-  I discovered Exo by accident.. I was browsing thru the "Heirs Kdrama thread" six months back  when an  Heirs' fan made a MV featuring Miracle in December.  Thanks to her.. I discovered Exo.. To be honest I was originally  captivated  by Chen's angelic voice, but as I've learned more about Exo...I'm starting to like Exo-M more and more and discovered each member's character.  Yes, my bias changed from one member to the other..one by one until I stopped with Kris...don't know why but I just find him to be beautiful inside and out.  He is such a good leader of his group.

All my respect goes to him when he stand up for himself and left the group..of course when I first heard it... I was so devastated and sad...but as days goes by....I've learned to accept and respect his decision unconditionally.  I can just imagine how hard it was for him to make that decision.  So many consequences in quitting...loosing his Exo-friends, SM blacklisted, loosing some of the fandom  and most of all loosing the trust. 

But you know what...I admire him more for standing up for himself...for what ever reasons he's is quitting..I believe and trust him.  I wish him all the best and  success in what ever his future plans are..

And to  Kris, hope you do come and visit your Soompi thread...stay healthy and remember this....there are millions of fans behind you..trust me..we will support you every single step of the way.

@jelly89 hello sis... im so happy that you finally create an account... since you are a lurker, im sure you already read all my post in exo thread.. and know my stand point.. im sure you know me.. thanks for sharing your thought.. for now on...its my turn to get to know you more.. please come here often so i wont feel lonely :) 
just like you said, kris is beautiful inside out... he's too nice to his fans.. he can't say no to his fans.. that's whats makes me love him more. i wish i could meet him and tell him how much i love him... 
ah....if anyone could weibo him (my weibo got suspended) or IG him.. and give him this forum link... its must be very2 good. :) hopefully he will come and read our comment.

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... i cant wait for him to redebut.. my heart pounding excitedly.. seriously.. please god, please let him win the lawsuit and he will be free from SM without any attachment anymore!! if this is the best for him, please make ease for him. 
with you forever wuyifan

@jelly89 : Welcome !! And thx for sharing your story !!

Let's give a new life to this thread all together \o/

@yoyo_icecube : sorry for the "yoyo" tag !!! I didn't know ! I'll be careful !

About his name, I don't think Kris is his real name. I heard about Kevin Wu and Wu Yi Fan. But I think Kris was chosen by the SM... But I may be wrong...
Even if I like Yifan, it will be hard to forget the name Kris... I'm so used to it !!

Sorry, I don't have IG or Weibo...

@malamolly ikr... i tried to make my self type his name as wuyifan but.. kris is shorter and easier to type.. haha.. maybe i will change it to fanfan... its better than wuyifan which sounds so formal, full with protocol. XD hahaha ..  fanfan sounds for friendlier and feels like family.. 
if kris is a name that chosen by SM, why 'kris'? is it because there are too many 'kevin' in kpop industry (not many, but at least i know 2) 
lets give new life to this fanfan thread!!! hahah

i want 1st page of this thread looks good, so im using spoiler tag. 

this post is written by becca @/wu_yi_fan  and pinkgalaxy tumblr
Regarding Kris's reasons for leaving SM

Remember in a Sina interview to Song Bing Yang, Kris's friend and ex-SM trainee, Song shared that Kris was not treated by his members well at the orders of SM?

A lot of people thought that was some made up richard simmons, but perhaps you would like to take a look at the following first. 

Firstly, it is not a secret that Kris was not with the rest of EXO from the period of late January 2013 to mid March, and according to Kris's lawyer, SM was well aware of this period of leave. After Kris returned to Korea, there was a scheduled event for EXO M in Thailand, Super Joint Concert (30 March 2013), which he also participated in.

These images are from the rehearsal of the concert (130330): http://pinkygalaxy.tumblr.com/post/86809682428/add-three-more-pics-as-evidences-previous-post (click spoiler below to view)

tumblr_n654yrUETa1rfrjx7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_n654yrUETa1rfrjx7o2_400.jpg

tumblr_n654yrUETa1rfrjx7o3_400.jpg

Add three more pics as evidences. (previous post)

I think the main reason that Kris left the company is because SMent always suppress him. Such as it made no efficient response to the rampant gossips and rejected all offers from movie companies, etc.( Read More )

We can easily see through how unreliable the “brotherhood” is these days. 

These images are from Incheon airport, when EXO M returned to Korea after the concert (130331):http://pinkygalaxy.tumblr.com/post/86292384818/the-woman-in-the-gif-pic-is-one-of-exos-managers 

tumblr_n5v3qxo58V1rfrjx7o4_r1_400.jpg
tumblr_n5v3qxo58V1rfrjx7o3_r1_250.jpgtumblr_n5v3qxo58V1rfrjx7o2_r1_250.jpg
tumblr_n5v3qxo58V1rfrjx7o1_r2_100.gif

The woman in the gif pic is one of EXO’s managers named Jo A Lin(transcription), she wanted to grab Kris‘s hand or something, but Kris refused and tried to get rid of her. (I think you guys are not the first time to heard about this woman.)

The other pics were taken in 130331, Kris’s first public activity after he went back to korea, EXO-M was going to Thailand.

The following is the statement of Kris’s friend, Song Bingyang, who was once also a trainee of S. M. Entertainment

“In these phone calls, Kris disclosed that a staff member of the training department once told other members of EXO to isolate Kris deliberately because of her own personal conflict with Kris. She ordered other members not to talk with Kris and refused to give Kris any opportunity to take part in some good activities. She even wilfully reduced Kris’s opportunity to appear in public. If I had not stayed in SMent for nearly 8 years, I would never believe such things could happen. Even worse, SMent had terminated all of Kris’s activities for some time.”

I believed that I had been fooled by S.M.

Actually, I was sad when I saw these pics last year, but I never talked about it, and comforted myself it was just a special case. However, Kris’s friend’s statement reminded me of this thing.

Things are going crazy, people are spreading rumors about Kris and defaming his quality blindly. 

I don’t want to take Kris as a poor wretch and make people feel sorry for him, I just list all the facts that happened before, you absolutely can make your own judgement.

I also don’t want to talk about isolation because it’s the staff who should be blamed. It’s true that members are matured enough to make their own decision and choose whether follow manager’s order or not. I do believe that members’ friendship is exist but we also have to admit that members are not as close as fans think they are.

You will find more in this fancam.

Then I have a question for Kris,

Have you ever had a single moment that you were treated well?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As mentioned in the posts, this is where you can see Kris being treated less than equally compared to the rest of EXO M, and also being ostracized.

The gif tumblr_n5v3qxo58V1rfrjx7o1_r2_100.gif
is from 121230 (you can compare Kris's clothes and the yellow keychain on his bag to this pic) tumblr_mfutv5JRQC1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

This gif highlights that yes, there could be feelings of uneasiness and possible conflict between the lady manager (real name Cho Ahreum) and Kris, thus there is increased reliability in Song Bingyang's statement.

So hopefully everyone can take these into consideration before quickly dismissing Song Bing Yang's words as a fabricated statement. 

the only thing i can be happy about this article is.. i have the same yellow chick keychain as fanfan.. this is so heartbreaking
ps: pheww... tooks me 20 minutes to fix it until its looks neat.

Guest jelly89

Hello fellow sis !!!

Thanks for welcoming me here....I feel privileged...I'll try to come here often and post comments!!....I guess I should get my own avatar soon lol.

sis yoyo_icecube...those Kris photos are lovely.  I like the one where Kris is wearing a red and green knitted sweater..he looks so young and gorgeous.

BTW what should we call ourselves lol...it's easy to address greetings when we have our own fan name...what can you suggest. 

jelly89 said:

Hello fellow sis !!!

Thanks for welcoming me here....I feel privileged...I'll try to come here often and post comments!!....I guess I should get my own avatar soon lol.

sis yoyo_icecube...those Kris photos are lovely.  I like the one where Kris is wearing a red and green knitted sweater..he looks so young and gorgeous.

BTW what should we call ourselves lol...it's easy to address greetings when we have our own fan name...what can you suggest. 

Guest HildaP

@Jelly89   welcome and we all hope you come here often.

tumblr_m23prk6z9c1r33wkio1_250.gif..........tumblr_m23prk6z9c1r33wkio2_250.gif

tumblr_n3guuwE09k1rla35ao3_250.giftumblr_n3guuwE09k1rla35ao2_250.giftumblr_n3guuwE09k1rla35ao4_250.gif

AAAAAHHHHH LUCKY BIRD!!!!

tumblr_n3vnibnVWE1rkw4jeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n66f0gJey81tc4a6eo3_r1_400.jpg

while the korean and international fansites are going all emotional and agitated about the situation, kris’ main chinese fansite is busy discussing if wuyifan has a sexier front or back.
we need to learn from them. hail the sex god.

Archived