I'm so happy this thread is alive again :D

There wont be long we will see Yifan very soon, I can feel it :D

And damn I want to see him dancing to Moonlight so bad :(

I miss you baby :)

BS9U628CAAAMqVk.png:large

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sis @yoyo_icecube ...thanks for the additional information...that's impressive right....i really hope Duizhang be friend with all the great people that keep on supporting him....

anyway...that pic so damn funny....way too funny....but the message is really true...somehow i feel sad with the so-called EXO fans...they can easily brush off Duizhang like he's a dirt....sad.... :-(

New Wu Yi Fan Korean fan community! Please support~ Site: wyf.kr Weibo: wyfkorea
cr. becca
BpiXaw9CcAAlRse.jpg
i feel grateful that fanfan still has fans in korea... there are alot of them close their fansite, turn their back to him by bashing him in exo article but this newly opened fansite union show that there are still fanqin waiting for WYF comeback!!! i feel proud!

yoyo_icecube said: New Wu Yi Fan Korean fan community! Please support~ Site: wyf.kr Weibo: wyfkorea
cr. becca
BpiXaw9CcAAlRse.jpg
i feel grateful that fanfan still has fans in korea... there are alot of them close their fansite, turn their back to him by bashing him in exo article but this newly opened fansite union show that there are still fanqin waiting for WYF comeback!!! i feel proud!

Glad to see this thread moving along nicely!

yoyo_icecube said: New Wu Yi Fan Korean fan community! Please support~ Site: wyf.kr Weibo: wyfkorea
cr. becca

@kyubiX thanks for sharing the videos...i've seen a fancam of the concert and saw few fans still showing Kris banner support....it's so good to see that....I went to their Korea concert....i didn't see anything re Kris..that's sad....

last interview by EXO-M in LA...see how tense Kris is and...if you notice...Tao also seems uncomfortable sitting next to Kris....Kris look lost, his mind seems wandering around....am curious of what's went inside the members mind at that point of time....Tao suppose to be happy since that day was his birthday...but he didn't seems so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVspwvNh3uw

Guest jelly89

Wu Yi Fan has got long and attractive hands. 

I'm glad there's WYF Korean fan community and loyal fans.  Why wouldn't there be, when WYF made a large impact in their lives.  You can't help but inspired in many things he did.  He is not easy to forget...so I'll support him in anything he does...I tell you what...this guy is destined for greatness.  We'll just wait and see for "The world awaits the Dragon"

jelly89 said:

Wu Yi Fan has got long and attractive hands. 

I'm glad there's WYF Korean fan community and loyal fans.  Why wouldn't there be, when WYF made a large impact in their lives.  You can't help but inspired in many things he did.  He is not easy to forget...so I'll support him in anything he does...I tell you what...this guy is destined for greatness.  We'll just wait and see for "The world awaits the Dragon"

YusMY said: last interview by EXO-M in LA...see how tense Kris is and...if you notice...Tao also seems uncomfortable sitting next to Kris....Kris look lost, his mind seems wandering around....am curious of what's went inside the members mind at that point of time....Tao suppose to be happy since that day was his birthday...but he didn't seems so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVspwvNh3uw

sis @malamolly "I agree, this interview is weird...
But there are also other explanations. The jet lag, for example. If I remember well, Yifan was posting messages on his IG saying he had trouble falling asleep...
And, I'm convinced he is not that fluent in english (there's a part of the interview I still don't understand !!) and he was nervous because he knows he is in charge of the english parts...

But, anyway, that doesn't mean they didn't know at the time... I don't know really..."

yup...jet leg, not enough rest could be among the reasons...if not mistaken, before the LA trip, they were in China & just came back to Korea....basically they were tired...

Archived