[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu

msSimple

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YusMY said: LOL!!! sis @/yoyo_icecube ...me also fail in kitchen...it has been ages since i cook proper meal...hahahahah...like seriously...but am the type who wants to just stay at home with my love one...so that's why i think i would prefer to date at home with yifan...hehehehe...

Poll time!  And it's a tough one ;)

Favorite hairstyle?

I think he's rocked most of his hairstyles as well as hair colors.  I personally have liked:

I hope this one works, I never posted a gif before
14v1wdu.gif

8xkdgy.jpg
I couldn't find a better picture but his hairstyle during this time was awesome!  He rocks the ponytail well!

It seems as though I like it when his sides have that close cut :)

@yoyo_icecube that's really nice fanart....the artist is so detail...

@KyubiX yes...i agree you with your Q is the tough one...i was googling for kris pic just now and oh no!!!....i just can pick any pic of him...coz you know why? he is damn good in any hairstyle...any colour...none of the style look awkward on him...

so i end up choose none...coz i dont know which one...hahahhaha..

i love him with black hair...

Guest HildaP

tumblr_mfc58wLTks1ruu0syo1_500.gif

Our Kris looks good no matter what. I really envy the girl he will choose one day to be his. Dreams are ok but reality is so heartbreaking for all of us who love one of them in a special way. I know sis @yoyo_icecube love for Kris is real...as well as mine for Xiumin...and its almost like your heart will explode when you think about them,when you see them in videos and when they are hurting. What to do with this feelings? In my case,well,Im the older sister,the aunt...the whatever(LOL) so I have put this "love" in a secret place in my heart. And yes, I do get jelous thinking of others,hundreds,thousands,millions that feel the same as I do. Lets just live our lives the best way we can.     ...sis@yoyo_icecube...       learn how to cook,keep yourself beautiful for one day you will meet a man who will love you the way you want to be love. Kris and my Xiumini are just that...dreams

:((

@HildaP welcome back... letmedream first sister.... XD 

kyubiX said: Poll time!  And it's a tough one ;)

Favorite hairstyle?

I think he's rocked most of his hairstyles as well as hair colors.  I personally have liked:

I hope this one works, I never posted a gif before

I couldn't find a better picture but his hairstyle during this time was awesome!  He rocks the ponytail well!

It seems as though I like it when his sides have that close cut :)

Guest HildaP

My sis @yoyo_icecube....dream all you want sweet sister...I just want you to be happy one day...ok?

tumblr_n6911sYkkJ1ru1hrko1_500.png

Have you heard anything on the talks with SM?

Guest HildaP

sis I think it will end the way is suppose to end...and hopefully the way Kris wants it. Im sending you a video of a song that I hope you like...think of kris when you hear it. This is also my song for my beloved

tumblr_mznretvaeC1qbbha7o5_250.gif.............................tumblr_mznretvaeC1qbbha7o1_250.gif

Guest HildaP

ooohhhh sis...forgot this is just Kris blog...sorry sis...but listen to the song ok?

Kris is so handsome,he really makes my heart melt.

th?id=HN.608028946796121366&pid=15.1

JESUS KRIST

Guest HildaP

sis@malamolly I found the gif in Tumbler but I think it was a variety show that they participated in and Kris was suppose to walk on water in this long thing they had in the pool.

tumblr_n6x25h4jSe1r8t99eo1_500.gif

Guest HildaP

As far as hairdo's I think Kris looks great in all of them...but I like this photo with a clean cut haircut.

EXO’S New hair                                                                   th?id=HN.607992903427821214&pid=15.1

Guest HildaP

HAIL KING KRIS

tumblr_n44d7vBQWM1rmxqu2o1_500.png

tumblr_n44d7vBQWM1rmxqu2o2_500.png

tumblr_n44d7vBQWM1rmxqu2o3_500.png

tumblr_n6z69cIYxp1r8amrto1_500.gif

tumblr_n749tpkIek1rjwp1to1_500.png

Guest HildaP

sis @yoyo_icecube    thanks for helping sis @malamolly   you are very knowledgeable when it comes to Kris and EXo. We need you to help us with all the information you have.

tumblr_n749tpkIek1rjwp1to1_500.png

Archived