[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu

msSimple

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KoreanA

~~~~~ I would say: I'm proud of you and support you no matter what! I feel your pain although IDK what happened...but either way I beleive in you and because of that I love you even more... You are pursuing your dream and what more could I ask for as a fan.... Just live your life as YOU want it....!! Thank you for being an example for any young man and woman!! WO AI NI!!! Saranghae!!! ~~~~~~~~~

i forgot to add... i want to ask him... is it okay if i want to call him oppa... since.. im practically older than him a year n 10 months, but still i... i think calling him oppa is sweet... but.. er... fanfan is chinese... should i call him fanfan gege instead?? thats sounds like a kid... ah... i want to call him darling tbvh XD
@KoreanA ilovethis new topic... what about we do this regularly...i mean..new activity and topic everyday... since today you give your topic, tomorrow let @YusMY or @kyubiX or @malamolly give their topic XD

What would I ask Kris?  I have a few off the top of my head...

-Which country do you prefer living in, China or Canada?
-Current hobbies?
-What's the galaxy like? XD

I'd also like to cheer him on and tell him how much of a fan I've become of his in such a short amount of time.

kyubiX said: What would I ask Kris?  I have a few off the top of my head...

-Which country do you prefer living in, China or Canada?
-Current hobbies?
-What's the galaxy like? XD

I'd also like to cheer him on and tell him how much of a fan I've become of his in such a short amount of time.

@yoyo_icecube : Lol !! You're right, @kuybiX's questions are intersting and I like your "current hobby" !! I think I've got the same ;)

Speaking of his "current hobbies" : Kris said once he plays djembe (a african percussion).... We've never seen it, haven't we ? Do you think we can find a video or something where we can see him play ?? I wish I could hear that !!

Today, Kris and the SM are meeting for the last time... If they find an agreement, they can avoid court.... Let's hope...

@malamolly said: @/yoyo_icecube : Lol !! You're right, @kuybiX's questions are intersting and I like your "current hobby" !! I think I've got the same ;)

Speaking of his "current hobbies" : Kris said once he plays djembe (a african percussion).... We've never seen it, haven't we ? Do you think we can find a video or something where we can see him play ?? I wish I could hear that !!

Today, Kris and the SM are meeting for the last time... If they find an agreement, they can avoid court.... Let's hope...

keeping our finger crossed for the SM vs Kris case...they are going for arbitration....settlement out of court...if they didn't come to an agreement...then the case will proceed...
and i...somehow very suspicious on how they manage to go for arbitration...this is SM we are talking about...is kris side has secret weapon they hold on to? that makes SM goes silent? i don't know...am just saying.... :P
anyway...am wishing nothing but the best for our Kris...

Guest KoreanA

Hi!!! Anyone missed me?

I hope everything ends well today and we can all wake up from this nightmare :D

Do you think will he be able to see his members? I hope not...but we can expect anything from SM...., I hope they wont use this kind of low kick to our WYF :D

*praying*

Guest jelly89

I hope SM will quietly just let him go...but I doubt it.  Their stock has gone down tremendously by the day.  They have a  very bad reputation internationally right now.  And all of these is caused by Kris' lawsuit one way or another.  There are consequences on both sides.

If he decides to stay with EXO..he might get the same treatment and maybe worst.  Some of the 11 members has made hateful comments against him.  Things will never be the same again.  and Kris created a lot of anti-fans and haters specially in Korea.  Kris will have to expect the worst.  I hope he is wise enough to make the right decision.

If he decides to go..I don't think he will be allowed to be in contact  with the 11 boys...that is sooo sad.  He will be banned to do anything in Korea.  On the other hand, he's got lots of opportunities in China and other countries.  But the thing is SM will not let him go easily...they will give him a hard time before he can be released..

jelly89 said:

I hope SM will quietly just let him go...but I doubt it.  Their stock has gone down tremendously by the day.  They have a  very bad reputation internationally right now.  And all of these is caused by Kris' lawsuit one way or another.  There are consequences on both sides.

If he decides to stay with EXO..he might get the same treatment and maybe worst.  Some of the 11 members has made hateful comments against him.  Things will never be the same again.  and Kris created a lot of anti-fans and haters specially in Korea.  Kris will have to expect the worst.  I hope he is wise enough to make the right decision.

If he decides to go..I don't think he will be allowed to be in contact  with the 11 boys...that is sooo sad.  He will be banned to do anything in Korea.  On the other hand, he's got lots of opportunities in China and other countries.  But the thing is SM will not let him go easily...they will give him a hard time before he can be released..

I just saw the news about the arbitration on the soompi home page.  I really hope it goes well!  It would be great if they somehow manage to settle out of court and quickly, but that's not SM's "style".  If this doesn't go to court or drag out, as @YusMY said, Kris' side must have something to give him the upper hand.

For example, if Kris' health problems are true (I think they are, but I don't know to what degree) and this goes to court, all of that would come out and SM would look negligent to say the least. 

@kyubiX hehehehe...that's not SM Style right....

anyway...today exo had Happy Camp recording...seeing the group photo...i keep on counting again...and sadly...i found only 11..how i wish Kris is there also... :-( anyway...this is something that they posted...

Bp2Xt0TCYAAA3CD.jpg

wanna make a guess why are they crying? are they missing him? or....?

@YusMY said:

jelly89

said:

sis @yoyo_icecube "its been 3days since wyf.kr opened... do you know how much members verified their account in WYF new korean fansite?? 48!! not even 50, 48!! for someone who gain thousands of follower in IG in just a few minutes.. he cannot even gain 100 fans in 3days.. korean hate him. bring him back to korea is not an option."

let it be...Korean can hate him with all their heart...and we...the loyal international fans will love him with all our heart also....he may not be getting support and love in korea....and kris should be expecting this as a consequences of his action....

Archived