[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu

msSimple

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KoreanA

YusMY said: sis @yoyo_icecube ...am so happy to see you happy with an update about our Kris... :-) i can see you smiling & jumping around...

im so happy... a glimpse of fanfan is like the best thing ever happen!! in these days la... and its not at hospital... im happy...
and its totally a surprise that he's now friend with calvin... i used to be feilunhai fans.. omg im so happy for this..i know calvin interview exo-m before.. but i dont know that would lead to a friendship.. since feilunhai is a big senior to exo-m.... 
im still curious where is they heading to... 

BpfsMmDCAAEG886.jpg
140607 WYF is reportedly a main actor for XuJingLei's new romance film Somewhere Only We Know (filming is in Prague)
source for this is Sina entertainment, earlier on Sohu entertainment posted an article on the same topic too

cr. becca

Hi everyone! I was desperately saving wu yifan's pictures using google when i stumbled (accidentally) upon this forum... I didn't know a soompi thread existed solely for kris and I AM SO HAPPY!!! HELLO!!! *waves both arms frantically* But anyway, i'm maiesta and i was born the same year as wu yifan... *bows 90 degrees* i've been a kris stan since mama mv came out because he was a dragon... A dragon! Since the lawsuit came out, i tried (but failed so hard) pushing kris away from my thoughts but i guess just one news from him made me claw my way back... Only better days ahead right? So there's my greetings... ^^ *bows again* P.s. I saw the twitter posts and yay for kris! Hopefully, SM lets him film the movie either by letting go of him or by letting him film under their name... :)

Guest luehoney

Ahhhh.. I'm glad to hear the good news!!! I hope Kris will pursue his dream to become an actor.. I hope he'll be successful!! I wish him all the best.. Fighting WU YI FAN!!!

Guest jelly89

@maiesta  hello and welcome to Kris thread.   I'm also new here lol.

I'm glad to hear the news...looks like Wu Yi Fan have few lined up project....that's fantastic...fighting!!!  Can't wait to watch his movies...

I think by law, he is allowed to work while the lawsuit is pending...it's just logical or else how is he going to survive..  seriously.  SM won't give him any jobs.

So thanks to the fan who spotted him at Mascow airport hahaha.   his back photo is just as good.....hahaha

:)

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry,....
I was away from this thread too long !!!

Hello everybody o/

I'm so glad to see some good news about Yifan ! It's good to see some pictures (even of his back !!) and see that he is alive (yes, that's stupid but as long as I don't see him, I'm always imagining the worst !!) and see that he's got projects on the way !!
My heart feels lighter !!
yoyo_icecube said:
140607 WYF is reportedly a main actor for XuJingLei's new romance film Somewhere Only We Know (filming is in Prague)
source for this is Sina entertainment, earlier on Sohu entertainment posted an article on the same topic too

cr. becca

malamolly said: Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry,....
I was away from this thread too long !!!

Hello everybody o/

I'm so glad to see some good news about Yifan ! It's good to see some pictures (even of his back !!) and see that he is alive (yes, that's stupid but as long as I don't see him, I'm always imagining the worst !!) and see that he's got projects on the way !!
My heart feels lighter !! No, really ??? Is it true ??? Does that mean that Kris is in Prague ??? That's to say in Europe ??? That's to say few hours from my home ??? :-/ 
If I ever learn that he is visiting Paris one day, I would definitely take my day off and see him !!! \o/
But I'm daydreaming...

I was wondering something : have Kris played in a film or a drama or anything ? I'm really curious about his acting skills ???

yours truly upload alot of awesome pictures in twitter today
BphcQSNCQAA9W-8.jpgi love how he hold his fingers at his back.. that so sexy.. seriously.. his fingers are sexy.. im crying!!

BphXBSrCQAAaSGW.jpgBphXhhxCEAEgf0m.jpgBphZHEKCEAEllrE.jpgBphbB3wCUAA_YkI.jpgBphb7j-CEAArirL.jpgBphcKAUCAAASkVY.jpg

and... and.... krisherry posted new fanart.. and its kill me!!! gah.... violinist fanfan is sexy. 
ad04b1e9gw1eh5satk04bj21k31c5jyj.jpg
ad04b1e9gw1eh5sazhc4pj20rs16eq6y.jpg

maiesta said: Hi everyone! I was desperately saving wu yifan's pictures using google when i stumbled (accidentally) upon this forum... I didn't know a soompi thread existed solely for kris and I AM SO HAPPY!!! HELLO!!! *waves both arms frantically* But anyway, i'm maiesta and i was born the same year as wu yifan... *bows 90 degrees* i've been a kris stan since mama mv came out because he was a dragon... A dragon! Since the lawsuit came out, i tried (but failed so hard) pushing kris away from my thoughts but i guess just one news from him made me claw my way back... Only better days ahead right? So there's my greetings... ^^ *bows again* P.s. I saw the twitter posts and yay for kris! Hopefully, SM lets him film the movie either by letting go of him or by letting him film under their name... :)

jelly89 said:

@maiesta  hello and welcome to Kris thread.   I'm also new here lol.

I'm glad to hear the news...looks like Wu Yi Fan have few lined up project....that's fantastic...fighting!!!  Can't wait to watch his movies...

I think by law, he is allowed to work while the lawsuit is pending...it's just logical or else how is he going to survive..  seriously.  SM won't give him any jobs.

So thanks to the fan who spotted him at Mascow airport hahaha.   his back photo is just as good.....hahaha

:)

sis @yoyo_icecube "owh.. that is moscow airport?? i keep asking people around where is it actually.. thx for the info. but... moscow isn't that in russia?? prague and moscow are close?? sorry... i dont know map, im a failed tourism student XD"

yeah sis...based on the IG update by Calvin Chen photo...it shows Moscow airport...

2014-06-07-11-35-15.png

hahahaha sis @malamolly there you are....i thought you'll never come back here...kih kih kih kih....

@YusMY obviously those fanqin that i asked didn't check that dude's IG.. omg.. still cant believe they are friends now.. 
WYF in europe.. that's sexy... sexy much...classic city with extraordinary handsome alien!! totally kill.. i wish i were there.. now im stalking fanfan n calvin in my dream!! wish me luck XD

yoyo_icecube said: @YusMY obviously those fanqin that i asked didn't check that dude's IG.. omg.. still cant believe they are friends now.. 
WYF in europe.. that's sexy... sexy much...classic city with extraordinary handsome alien!! totally kill.. i wish i were there.. now im stalking fanfan n calvin in my dream!! wish me luck XD

Archived