Quantcast
msSimple

[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu

@maihermainee hi... welcome to the thread... hope you to see you here often.. come and share your thought and updates about fanfan here:)
ps: just a reminder... i advice you to post more than 20 words to avoid spam. 

hello @maihermainee  and welcome! Sis we are on page 2 now....woooohooo...soon we will have lots and lots of pages. Any new news on Kris? Does anyone hears or sees anything from china? Aigoo...its driving me nuts not to know.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/how-a-kris-fangirl-is-trying-to-deal-with-the-exo-situation

poor girl...its must be very2 hurt for her... i can say... eventhough im heartbroken... but i think im stronger in facing the reality.. i hope she will stay strong.. and keep on supporting fanfan.. some of senior fans who following fanfan since pre-debut are even stronger than me, im learning from them. how to be strong facing this situation.
my advice is... FACE THE REALITY AND STOP BEING DELULU. in my believe, there is no more OT12, of course its your choice to support all 12 of them... no one will stop you.. please... support all of them, but keep forcing and wishing (or being delulu) that fanfan will be back to exo is just something that impossible to happen now. 
This might be the best for them to just walk in separate ways.. fanfan must be scared and lonely for walking alone... i will be the firefly and follow him, accompany him, and give him some light along his journey so that he wont walk in the darkness.. alone anymore.. 
@HildaP no news from him yet.. its been 3 weeks..and all fanqin are getting worried and worried.. but... he MIA for longer period last year.. so i believe he is save somewhere.. maybe he's with his family. 

KRIS

tumblr_n6911sYkkJ1ru1hrko1_500.png

I don't want to panic but I'm really worried about the news @lovelightys posted on the Exo Thread
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27411003#Comment_27411003

Yifan was seen in a chinese hospital for heart disease.... Is it true ?? Does someone has any information ?
I'm so scared about rumors and false information.
:-SS

I'm even more scared to hear that the rumor about his bad health is true....

@malamolly yes it is true. the one found him posted a video n picture of him. 
i don't have the video so iposted picture instead. 
these tweets are cr. to becca, adorexonly and exoseoul 
BotFGHbCEAAUt0J.jpg

Bos9ap8IUAAnLmW.jpg:large
Bos9bN3IAAAkhg6.jpg:large

fanfan..i hope you will be well... hope that doctor may give the best treatment to him.. and he can be healthy and comeback again

Hello fan qins.....lets spread the love for our Kris !!

I'm glad we have a Kris update today ...lets be positive that everything is alright.  He is well taken cared of and he's got his mom with him,  I'm sure he's got  an angel above that's looking after him. 

Rest well Wu Yifan...that's what you needed the most after 7 long years !!

Im very happy to hear news from Kris. I hope we hear more about his health and that he will be better in the future. Lets send our love to him and our support. SARANGHAJA Wu Yi Fan! :x

Hello again Fanfan family, 

WOW..3M followers in Weibo...that's phenomenal indeed.!!!  I wish can follow weibo too...if only I can read and write chinese...lol.

I was just browsing thru tumblr and found a blog site by accident...it belongs a Kris fan....http://fancnidol.blogspot.com.au/  ...I was reading through it and before I knew it ...it has  been three hours  whoah...I even back read until I get to the first page of her blog.  it's almost 4 am in my place and I have to wake up at 7 am to get to work.

I tell you it's really inspiring and you get to know Kris better as a persona....whew.. the fan within me get's deeper thanks to her...

Hello... there all!! I'm here I'm here! 
I'll visit this page from now on to get updates about our beloved galaxy :)

@jelly89 thx for recommending her blog, i had fun read it.. and eventually i invited her to visit us here.. haha.. dont know if she will come or not.. huhu.. 
@luehoney welcome my dear.. welcome.. you can come in here anytime...its just that we don't get alot of fanfan updates often... he's hiding in his cave.. but if i found one i will definitely share it here. ps: next week is studyweek in UPM rite?? best of luck for your final :)

this is gonna be my 2nd home after EXO Official Thread...i missed the dorky Mr Galaxy!!
:(( :(

@Yoyo_icecube, yes, next week is going to be our study week in UPM.. your sister must've told you... thanks for the good luck wish! I need it A LOT!! LOL..
I hope we can hear more news about Kris soon. I miss him :'(

OOOHHH here is another photo of our adorable Kris...how I miss him. Lets hope that soon we can have good news about him.It seems like years since all these happened...we need to know.

tumblr_n6d5faBD9c1ttax1qo1_400.gif

Kris's mom reported to have met with Hangeng's Chinese agency YUEHUA to discuss her son's future

It's been lately relatively quiet with both SM Entertainment and Kris's side keeping specific details to themselves. However a recent report has come out to shed a bit of light on Kris's possible future plans.

According to an exclusive report by 'Sports World', word has come from a source very well connected in China that Kris and YUEHUA, which is the agency home to Hangeng, have met. 

When contacted to confirm this, it's said that YUEHUA responded, "Kris's mom did come to consult with us about her son's future." However because it is currently still the beginning stages of the lawsuit between Kris and SM, YUEHUA revealed, "There is nothing that has been decided on yet." 

'Sports World' goes on to analyze that this doesn't seem like a mere coincidence that Kris's lawsuit is being handled by Hangeng's previous lawyer and that Kris's mom has recently been talking to Hangeng's Chinese agency. The media outlet also states that this agency, with its strong artist lineup, and connections to various entertainment companies, including those in Korea like Pledis and YG, it could be the best choice for Kris.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/kriss-mom-reported-to-have-met-with-hangengs-chinese-agency-yuehua-to-discuss-her-sons-future

here is my comment: i think its too early to discuss on this matter. yes... he need to find new place, better agency for his future but... for me its not the time yet. i prefer him to recover his health first, at the same time wait for the lawsuit to end. after his contract terminated then he can freely find new agency.. but.. its nothing decided yet, so nothing to worried about..maybe. maybe fanfan mama only go to ask things.. 

hangeng's agency, not bad... i heard hangeng is now like a 'god' in china.. movie's god, drama god. so... hope fanfan will have better future.

------------------------------------------edit-----------------------------------------

why am i strikethrough the article.. because its might not be true.. alot of fans sayin allkpop is bullsh**ing.. i don't know...but true or not nothing is confirm yet.. so nothing to worry about.. i guess.

pictures to who ever miss fanfan.. cr. as watermarked

825d1b1fgw1egvh6ba44xj20m80xc7cq.jpg

825d1b1fgw1egvh6dc5ptj20m80xc7cl.jpg

@luehoney my sis goin home today.. so i know :) best of luckssssssssss..... hehe.. 
me tooooo... i miss him like crazeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... fanfan... i miss you~~~~~~~~~~ take me to your galaxy... 
i hope i could tell him... how much... i miss him!!

am not gonna lie to my self....i'm still sad...and may be forever sad....when watching EXO with only 11 not 12...when watching the snipet of their concert without Kris...i always imagine Kris' there....
:((