[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu

msSimple

yes... it is.. thanks @KoreanA for searching it for us..
well.. if you watch the show.. the MC trying to create loveline between fanfan and the super model AI ShangZhen... the weird thing is i didn't feel jealous at all (eventhough im someone with a lot of jealousy) because ai shangzhen is too pretty... she's someone who can stand proudly beside fanfan without feel humiliated by fanfan's beauty. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

=D> I enjoy those polls !!! I'm going first...
So hard to choose just one fashion !!

But, my favorite is this one

tumblr_mashhkn6Qa1rdju9vo1_500.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbndCuwl8L0F-uUhQsqkU

But I also like the classy-casual style (yes, I failed to choose only one pic !!) :

7026128.jpg

And, I can't help myself to post the his worst airport fashion (to my opinion, at least !!) :

tumblr_mlxel4F7201rd3ql1o1_400.jpg

=))

Guest HildaP

so many good photos of his airport fashion.This two caught my eye because I loveeee his red shoes.And his hair is Daebak!

20140405_1396657814_74737600_1

20140405_1396657892_57518800_1

And don't forget the wholes in the knee...wowowowow

B-)

fanfan always rocks his airport fashion.. (well...but he did wear something silly once in a while, like what @malamolly posted before, that worst airport fashion was hidious. XD) but i like these type the best:
1. casual
BqGl2CRCIAE4Svf.jpg

simple but totally HOT and handsome!!
2. a bit formal.
BqGn4ILCUAAl1w8.jpg

THIS IS SEXY!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guest KoreanA

Our Kris's thread went to the 2nd page ottokae!!

I have interesting poll for today...prepare yourself :D

Q: If Wu Yi Fan is invited to WGM, witch partner would suit him the best... (I know chances are very low to that to happen.... just imagine hypothetically)

It doesn't matter if it is Korean actress/singer or Chinese/Taiwanese... :D

Is it better to be with a noona or a dongsaeng?

If you don't like this kind of program don't bash me immediately this is just for fun :P

Thanks for the new poll... But unfortunately, I'm not able to answer !! :\">
I'm so not into dramas (I just watch a few episodes from time to time) and girl bands that I don't even have a name to give you !!! ^^
But, if he wants to get married, I would put myself on the list !! :P

Guest KoreanA

The girl who would look great with our Kris for me is f(x) Sulli :D

Sulli_Choi__515.jpg

She is one of the most beautiful girls in k-pop (born in 1994) :x

I love her and she is very tall over 170 cm :)

talking about fanfan airport fashion...for me...Kris is the best in that department....even OT11 unable to follow his footstep ...okay may be the closest is Tao...

it has been a month since it happened...i really missed kris...really miss kris walking on the airport runaway...i missed him..really really missed him
:(( :(( :((

KoreanA said: Our Kris's thread went to the 2nd page ottokae!!

I have interesting poll for today...prepare yourself :D

Q: If Wu Yi Fan is invited to WGM, witch partner would suit him the best... (I know chances are very low to that to happen.... just imagine hypothetically)

It doesn't matter if it is Korean actress/singer or Chinese/Taiwanese... :D

Is it better to be with a noona or a dongsaeng?

If you don't like this kind of program don't bash me immediately this is just for fun :P

Even if I knew some girl to match Yifan, I've got to confess that the question is too hard for me...
I'm a bit of a jealous-type fan ^^ I don't want to imagine him with a girlfriend ! X_X
I'm aware it's not normal and that they have the right to have a love life. I even hope they do (for their own sanity !!)... but I just don't want to know XD

this question actually a torture.. @KoreanA really wanna makes us cryyyyyyy.....of course he had girlfriend... but... nnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooo....it hard enough to hold my jealousy towards other fans... to think about someone actually 'get' fanfan is a torture.... its killin me

Guest KoreanA

yoyo_icecube said: this question actually a torture.. @KoreanA really wanna makes us cryyyyyyy.....of course he had girlfriend... but... nnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooo....it hard enough to hold my jealousy towards other fans... to think about someone actually 'get' fanfan is a torture.... its killin me

KoreanA said: Oh! I don't want to make you cry :( This is just for fun, I know it must be wierd....that is what I felt when rumors about Sehun were out...I freaked out! :)) :))

and WGM is just a program...I didn't thought that of an actual girlfriend.... :P

My thought was just who would match him physically not emotionally, I hope you can understand that :)

Archived