Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

너무귀여워!

neomu gwiyeowo! Gracie and Brooke are so cute. I wonder why they will think of the guy as Somin Imo’s Boyfriend, is it because she told them she has a boyfie or Joon was present in their meet ups. Hee hee.

I don't think they met him but kids nowadays are so attentive might have heard from someone :joy: even Brooke's dad doesn't know where that idea about the boyfriend came from :lol: 

1 hour ago, Kruti Sharma said:

I don't think they met him but kids nowadays are so attentive might have heard from someone :joy: even Brooke's dad doesn't know where that idea about the boyfriend came from :lol: 

Maybe Brooke or Grace asked her during LF shooting, kids are good at saying awkward things :) We didn't see every second of filming obviously...Even if they haven't met yet I hope Somin will introduce him girls and....he will want to have the same fast :D

34 minutes ago, FrFox said:

Maybe Brooke or Grace asked her during LF shooting, kids are good at saying awkward things :) We didn't see every second of filming obviously...Even if they haven't met yet I hope Somin will introduce him girls and....he will want to have the same fast :D

That is what i meant might have heard during LF shooting 

9 hours ago, edlan17 said:

I captured some images from the recording session; i will keep the amazon drive link alive for few days for your enjoyment; not sure how else to upload images permanently to the site.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/6TXcVk9tTw2Wj9HEOXnVKQ.7c1ryfPGACU4iS0j5-XvGY

Thanks for the link. This part took my attention. Maybe a gramar mistake? .... (After she got married)

XKBVg2kGQH-YqPs5qIRiHg?viewBox=280%2C607&ownerId=A1Q6A4MDIFKIVR&groupShareToken=6TXcVk9tTw2Wj9HEOXnVKQ.7c1ryfPGACU4iS0j5-XvGY

DWNP4eV.jpg

Yes, its confirmed next month and before 23rd December 2019.  Because when he said D-** Not *** on his facafe (15 September 2019). I use  days calculator- between 15/9/2019-23/12/2019 is 100 days. So he will be back before Christmas. But,  Kfans said 10 December 2019? . So its D-33 now. Lets see. But i really hope early December. 

There is no doubt they are still together , she wore their couple jacket on Halloween is one of the proof.

1 hour ago, Dipa Jahan said:

I am also missing him. According to the release date which was previously mentioned, I think he had already been discharged.Where are you ?

@Dipa Jahan, the date which was previously mentioned is not valid anymore. His discharge date has been recalculated due to the switch from active soldier status to public service worker. There is no official announcement from his agency. However, some fans who have access to his fan cafe speculated the discharge date to be early to mid December. He will definitely be out before 2019, just wait for official announcement from his agency. 

On 11/10/2019 at 6:38 PM, irisariadne said:

For me, if we date we gotta go for marriage:wub:

I think the "obsessive' word , when he is older he already change that to 'loyal' ?  Because its more precise to describe his ideal type ?

@irisariadne,

I love his younger self answer. Does he mean his eyes won't wander once he set his eyes, heart and mind on a girl and that he dates with the goal of getting married? Daebak, so matured at such a young age, which explains why he does not have that many public relationships. If I am not wrong, Somin is his first publicly declared girlfriend, likewise Joon for Somin. We can only infer these 2 are really serious about their relationship. 

:wub:

He really took his time to pick the right girl who is loyal, sweet and good with children. The most important thing is someone who is willing to stick by him as he goes through a difficult time. The icing on the cake is this right girl is beautiful inside and out. Joon totally deserves this!

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www.kpopstarz.com/amp/articles/46748/20131025/mblaq-lee-joon-bed-scenes-add-to-popularity-rough-play.htm

Article from 5 years ago.

Lee Joon expressed concern, saying, "I worry that I only showed my comical side to our fans and that image of me will hinder them from really getting into the movie. I'm sure it will. I think an actor has to be slightly mysterious and unseen in the public so that whatever role he plays is convincing and doesn't seem contrived. I think I'm going to withdraw from a lot of entertainment shows in the future."

He is certainly mysterious and unseen in the public for the last 2 years!

Archived