Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

There are ways to keep the forum active I decide to do it in a positive way, always respecting the decisions taken by LJ and JSMfis-starcastsominleejoon1f.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 2

5e6f25307a8344389bbcb4ddda6771d6.jpeg?s=

Shin Ha Kyun and Jung So Min may be uniting for a new drama!

On October 28, a source from Blossom Entertainment revealed, “Jung So Min is positively reviewing an offer to star in KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama ‘Soul Repairer’ (literal translation), but nothing has been confirmed yet.”

“Soul Repairer” is a medical drama that will address the fundamental meaning of happiness by featuring stories about psychiatrists and their patients. It was recently announced that Shin Ha Kyun is also in talks for the drama.

Credit https://www.soompi.com/article/1362016wpp/jung-so-min-and-shin-ha-kyun-in-talks-to-star-in-upcoming-medical-drama

I hope Somin accepts to act in this kdrama, It's an important topic, which we have to talk about in these times.

• Like 6

%EC%8B%A0%ED%95%98%EA%B7%A0-%EC%9D%B4%EC

Yes, me too. I also want her to accept this offer. Shin Ha Kyun is a great actor ( plus he won Daesang in 2011 for his medical drama , Brain) . Somin can improve her acting skills with him. I dont want to see her in the same role again and again (rom com/melo).  She is 30 years old now. Its time to take new challenge in acting. I think its different from D-day. Her role is interesting for me

Jung So Min, on the other hand, reportedly received an offer to take on the role of Han Woo Joo, a musical actress who helps patients with mental illness through her acting.

I-fans maybe dont like this kind of drama (medical genre/possibilty no loveline between leads) .And finally maybe no shippers like her previous drama :lol:)

• Like 3

Shin Hakyun is one of the great veteran actor in south Korea, he has several hit dramas and movies under his belt. He once has acted as LJ's older brother in Mr Back, which also garner double digits rating. LJ has learned a lot from him, now it's time for SM to learn from respectable senior SHK.

The role description of SM is musical actress who helps patients with her acting, this role is not easy compared to her previous roles. She has to act as actress in drama, almost similar to the roles that has been given to LJ before, Ahn Junghee, Oh Young. This role will definitely challenge her acting range, more so she has to act with the senior actor SHK, who is guaranteed actor with wide ranges and versatility. Her acting will get compared to her on screen partner SHK, of course SHK is better actor, but this is the time for her to showcase her versatility and acting to the viewers. I find that this is a great choice if she wants to prove herself as a versatile actress, not only stuck to romantic comedy roles. 

There's few, not few but many fans are unhappy with the pairing, SHK is a amazing actor, in his last drama, Less Than Evil, he got praised for amazing chemistry with much younger actress, Lee Seol, a 93 liner. Both have done good job as actors. I think the unhappy fans are narrow minded, if they like JSM and admire her acting talent they will be grateful she finally choose a strong character, a harder and different roles this time. She also get to partner with a much more talented actor than her previous one.

Maybe those fans just want her to stuck in romance roles and act as male lead's chick, then they get to ship her with the young handsome male lead and put their sexual imagination onto them.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

I've been wanting to say this for so long, I can ignore the shippers, but those fans of SM who likes and commented support on shippers IG are no better too. Sure you don't respect or care about LJ anymore, but at least have an ounce of respects to your actress. The shippers might speak in another language these fans don't understand but there's translation button there and you can automatically translated what bs they spewed about your favorite actress and the other male. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Sure you don't respect or care about LJ anymore, but at least have an ounce of respects to your actress. The shippers might speak in another language these fans don't understand but there's translation button there and you can automatically translated what bs they spewed about your favorite actress and the other male. 

I wish there are more people who think the same! Shipping is so disrespectful towards fans, celebrities and their (potential) partners! It’s ok if they want to go crazy on their private pages, but they all use tons of tags and hashtags! And others are forced to see it, it will appear on general research page anyway sooner or later! I can’t imagine how celebrities who has a partner may feel looking at all this, I hope they don’t get sad! I guess it’s a part of Korean entertainment industry, I’ve never seen people doing it while watching American series like “The Big Bang theory” or “How I met your mother” or any other! >:[

• Like 2

First, pardon my english bcs not my native language

I've followed this forum since beginning but as a silent reader and I commented here once before. Even we're craving about their news we believe that they still going strong till now, i just think they remain silent because they respect their love each other and want to separate their privacy with works same as rain when ppl asked him why he never mentioned KTH and he said the reason why he never mentioned KTH bcs he really respect her . But I hope there will be a big news from them, about wedding maybe ㅋㅋㅋ..

And i just wanna tell you all that there's an seungmin shippers instagram account, she uploaded lil' forest video and when I read the caption I was fuming mad bcs she mentioned sarcastic words related to the 'panic' and 'army' using Indonesian language and I already knew what she means by wrote that caption . As my major related to medical and healthcare I can't stand with such people, they use mental illness as a joke, are they stupid or what? This is already out of line and she doesn't respect somin or leejoon and their fans so I tell about this here, me as a fan both of them felt so hurt when I read that caption . So I report her post, and hope her account will be banned by instagram

Here's the account, y'all can report her too if you want to

https://instagram.com/haniesurlianto1998?igshid=ei8yok9d5mu4

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, kaonachi said:

First, pardon my english bcs not my native language

I've followed this forum since beginning but as a silent reader and I commented here once before. Even we're craving about their news we believe that they still going strong till now, i just think they remain silent because they respect their love each other and want to separate their privacy with works same as rain when ppl asked him why he never mentioned KTH and he said the reason why he never mentioned KTH bcs he really respect her . But I hope there will be a big news from them, about wedding maybe ㅋㅋㅋ..

And i just wanna tell you all that there's an seungmin shippers instagram account, she uploaded lil' forest video and when I read the caption I was fuming mad bcs she mentioned sarcastic words related to the 'panic' and 'army' using Indonesian language and I already knew what she means by wrote that caption . As my major related to medical and healthcare I can't stand with such people, they use mental illness as a joke, are they stupid or what? This is already out of line and she doesn't respect somin or leejoon and their fans so I tell about this here, me as a fan both of them felt so hurt when I read that caption . So I report her post, and hope her account will be banned by instagram

Here's the account, y'all can report her too if you want to

https://instagram.com/haniesurlianto1998?igshid=ei8yok9d5mu4

I bet Somin fans won't want to report this account because they love the attention. I've reported this account more than once but it's still there. Yesterday I've reported too. 

Shippers if you read this, I just want you to know that your oppa is not perfect, everyone have flaws. Mental illness is not a joke. You guys are a joke. Y'all made me hate seunggi now. I start to think he's a fake. 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2019 at 9:38 PM, FrFox said:

I wish there are more people who think the same! Shipping is so disrespectful towards fans, celebrities and their (potential) partners! It’s ok if they want to go crazy on their private pages, but they all use tons of tags and hashtags! And others are forced to see it, it will appear on general research page anyway sooner or later! I can’t imagine how celebrities who has a partner may feel looking at all this, I hope they don’t get sad! I guess it’s a part of Korean entertainment industry, I’ve never seen people doing it while watching American series like “The Big Bang theory” or “How I met your mother” or any other! >:[

Unfortunately there are some Somin's fans who act as enabler, they likes and commented on the problematic shippers account which has bashed or joke about Joon mental health before. Somin's fans are no better. They can't respect LJ but also can't respect SM. Those fans if you're reading this, please know you are worser or just equal as the brainless shippers cos you are the enablers.

• Like 1

I am a Fan.  From Somin and support to JSM and LJ

That page is disgusting is garbage, I have denounced but unfortunately it does not proceed perhaps if, we denounce massively something can be done

6 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

I bet Somin fans won't want to report this account because they love the attention. I've reported this account more than once but it's still there. Yesterday I've reported too. 

I reported too from 2 my accounts, it’s still there! We need more people!

6 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Unfortunately there are some Somin's fans who act as enabler, they likes and commented on the problematic shippers account which has bashed or joke about Joon mental health before. Somin's fans are no better.

They are not true fans then, just people with too much free time, living in imaginary world. All those stupid shipping only provoke wars and bad attitude towards celebrities even though it’s not their fault! 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Shippers if you read this, I just want you to know that your oppa is not perfect, everyone have flaws. Mental illness is not a joke. You guys are a joke. Y'all made me hate seunggi now. I start to think he's a fake. 

I'm somin old fan and I become joon fan since FIS and ofc I support their relationship bcs they have a lot of similarities and i thought that he's the best match for her. Those ppl who didn't respect her just a fake and childish fan, they only shipping and shipping without respect the celeb privacy, that' really sucks!

• Like 1

OMo, Omo. Wearing  the Jacket she shares with him.  I think. 

Resultado de imagen para lee joon dating jung so min

• Like 4

giphy.gif

vQvgXCw.jpg

NPLZo68.jpg

Some people said that this is 26 stool in Somin new house (im not sure its her house or family house). I thought the same thing too. Maybe yes or maybe no , but i dont care. Afterall they are real couple and this is shipper thread. So ,its 50%-50%. Its not like crazy stupid Se****in shipper, from bracelet, to ring to S word - (S for single seriously???):blink:

#pleasedon'tkillmydelulu:phew:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

from bracelet, to ring to S word

From where did they get that S word?