Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

On 11/3/2019 at 3:39 AM, FrFox said:

I didn’t get it about the stool, what’s wrong with them? Someone else has them?

Nothing wrong. According to eyjooniesh, Lee Joon designed that stool and 2wenty6ix is his logo . 2 is pronounced like lee in Korean and 6 is because English word June (6) is pronounced like Joon #26. You can also buy that stool at Strol owned by Joon's Ceo, Mr. Yeo Jun Yeong.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FrFox said:

Maybe they bought it together with Joonie :wub:

Maybe Joonie gave it to Somin as a housewarming gift B)

• Like 1

On 11/4/2019 at 2:14 AM, Miss Swan said:
This is sooo cute:wub:

너무귀여워!

neomu gwiyeowo! Gracie and Brooke are so cute. I wonder why they will think of the guy as Somin Imo’s Boyfriend, is it because she told them she has a boyfie or Joon was present in their meet ups. Hee hee.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 2

On 11/3/2019 at 10:45 PM, irisariadne said:

She’s always smiling and being goofy around him.She’s not afraid to be silly. She showed so much :heart: and interest for Joon. You don’t see this side of her in other dramas or variety show’s  BTS. 

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

너무귀여워!

neomu gwiyeowo! Gracie and Brooke are so cute. I wonder why they will think of the guy as Somin Imo’s Boyfriend, is it because she told them she has a boyfie or Joon was present in their meet ups. Hee hee.

I don't think they met him but kids nowadays are so attentive might have heard from someone :joy: even Brooke's dad doesn't know where that idea about the boyfriend came from :lol: 

1 hour ago, Kruti Sharma said:

I don't think they met him but kids nowadays are so attentive might have heard from someone :joy: even Brooke's dad doesn't know where that idea about the boyfriend came from :lol: 

Maybe Brooke or Grace asked her during LF shooting, kids are good at saying awkward things :) We didn't see every second of filming obviously...Even if they haven't met yet I hope Somin will introduce him girls and....he will want to have the same fast :D

34 minutes ago, FrFox said:

Maybe Brooke or Grace asked her during LF shooting, kids are good at saying awkward things :) We didn't see every second of filming obviously...Even if they haven't met yet I hope Somin will introduce him girls and....he will want to have the same fast :D

That is what i meant might have heard during LF shooting 

Or maybe they saw Joon photo on Somin mobile phone wallpaper. 

Grace & Brooke  Auntie Somin, who is this handsome man ?

Auntie Somin: Ahh, he is my boyfriend:P

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

AsuLYMB.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, edlan17 said:

I captured some images from the recording session; i will keep the amazon drive link alive for few days for your enjoyment; not sure how else to upload images permanently to the site.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/6TXcVk9tTw2Wj9HEOXnVKQ.7c1ryfPGACU4iS0j5-XvGY

Thanks for the link. This part took my attention. Maybe a gramar mistake? .... (After she got married)

XKBVg2kGQH-YqPs5qIRiHg?viewBox=280%2C607&ownerId=A1Q6A4MDIFKIVR&groupShareToken=6TXcVk9tTw2Wj9HEOXnVKQ.7c1ryfPGACU4iS0j5-XvGY

DWNP4eV.jpg

Yes, its confirmed next month and before 23rd December 2019.  Because when he said D-** Not *** on his facafe (15 September 2019). I use  days calculator- between 15/9/2019-23/12/2019 is 100 days. So he will be back before Christmas. But,  Kfans said 10 December 2019? . So its D-33 now. Lets see. But i really hope early December. 

There is no doubt they are still together , she wore their couple jacket on Halloween is one of the proof.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 11/7/2019 at 7:08 PM, irisariadne said:

Look at their smiles! They looked so blissful. They didn't need words, they just looked at each other and smiled.tenor.gif?itemid=14883159

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 1
  • Love 1