Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

On 12/13/2019 at 3:19 PM, FrFox said:

I hope so! Somin looks happy on photos and even made a funny video with Modu^^ I hope they’ll have a romantic Christmas together :p

Me too. let's pray for it.   :wub: She  just did her last recording radio program . 

:)fd818d4464194961b07f502aba0149ab.jpeg?s=

Shin Ha Kyun And Jung So Min Confirmed To Lead New Medical Dramaconfirmed for KBS 2TV’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Soul Repairer” (literal translation)

The drama is set to air in the first half of 2020 and will tell the story of psychiatrists and their patients. Through various stories, the drama aims to ask, “Where does happiness come from?” and share a heartwarming message of comfort with viewers.

Shin Ha Kyun will take on the role of Lee Si Joon, a psychiatrist at a general hospital who says his favorite thing in the world and the thing he’s best at is treating his patients. He is a doctor who is willing to do whatever it takes to help his patients. Anticipation is rising as Shin Ha Kyun worked with producing director (PD) Yoo Hyun Ki on the hit 2011 drama “Brain” that won him the Daesang [Grand Prize] at the KBS Drama Awards, so they are expected to create another legendary drama.

Joining Shin Ha Kyun is Jung So Min playing Han Woo Joo, a rising musical actress. She is someone who is like fire and water, having a strong sense of justice and also being passionate about what she likes and trying to find her true self.

According to production company Monster Union, “We plan to share the stories that our society needs right now through a variety of characters. We hope that our viewers will open their hearts and souls, and find our drama comforting and relatable. We will work hard to bring a great drama with great teamwork. Please anticipate it.”

“Soul Repairer” is set to premiere in the first half of 2020 on KBS 2TV.

Créditos https://www.soompi.com/article/1371745wpp/shin-ha-kyun-and-jung-so-min-confirmed-to-lead-new-medical-drama

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/12/are-lee-joon-and-jung-so-min-still-dating

Allkpop is so stupid.

Are Lee Joon and Jung So Min still dating?

AKP STAFF

1576479391-20191216-lj.jpg

The answer seems to be... probably?

As Lee Joon's discharge news has come out (and that Lee Joon would be taking the baton from Jung So Min as the 'Young Street' DJ), both Lee Joon and Jung So Min's labels were reached out to on their relationship status. Lee Joon's label PrainTPC answered, "They're doing fine", but Jung So Min's Blossom Entertainment said, "We can't confirm the actress' private information."

What do you make of the two labels' statements?

46 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/12/are-lee-joon-and-jung-so-min-still-dating

Allkpop is so stupid.

Are Lee Joon and Jung So Min still dating?

AKP STAFF

1576479391-20191216-lj.jpg

The answer seems to be... probably?

As Lee Joon's discharge news has come out (and that Lee Joon would be taking the baton from Jung So Min as the 'Young Street' DJ), both Lee Joon and Jung So Min's labels were reached out to on their relationship status. Lee Joon's label PrainTPC answered, "They're doing fine", but Jung So Min's Blossom Entertainment said, "We can't confirm the actress' private information."

What do you make of the two labels' statements?

The succession timing speaks volume – no need for further speculations – “They’re doing fine”.

16 hours ago, MayraR said:

And why do you share it then? 

It is very annoying to see this type of publications

This is a Lee Joon Somin forum for all news pertaining to the couple. My bad if u feel it is annoying. I tried to delete the post but I can’t. In any case this is the reason why I have stopped posting and commenting in this forum because I realised everyone’s tolerance and sensitivities are very different. I feel a forum should be a platform for you to share about the couple without being judged but I guess this is not so. I never know if something I post or share will trigger someone off. I also get that some of Joon’s fans are not really happy about Joonmin couple or supportive of their relationship. Or some could be more of a Somin fan and feels she could do better with her choice or partner or some are Joonmin fans who think they are perfect for each other. Whatever it is, I did not post this to annoy anyone, in fact to show my unhappiness with Allkpop.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

This is a Lee Joon Somin forum for all news pertaining to the couple. My bad if u feel it is annoying. I tried to delete the post but I can’t. In any case this is the reason why I have stopped posting and commenting in this forum because I realised everyone’s tolerance and sensitivities are very different. I feel a forum should be a platform for you to share about the couple without being judged but I guess this is not so. I never know if something I post or share will trigger someone off. I also get that some of Joon’s fans are not really happy about Joonmin couple or supportive of their relationship. Or some could be more of a Somin fan and feels she could do better with her choice or partner or some are Joonmin fans who think they are perfect for each other. Whatever it is, I did not post this to annoy anyone, in fact to show my unhappiness with Allkpop.

I hope you will not stop posting in this thread because i need you.  If not, im also lazy to post anything . You are one of some people that make this thread active. Maybe others just come and go. I appreciate for what are you doing. We can't please  everyone . You don't need to delete that article because this thread for us to discuss about this couple. :D

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

Or some could be more of a Somin fan and feels she could do better with her choice or partner or some are Joonmin

Actually her fans who pretend to be jm shippers or maybe they are real shipper are saying Somin has to give up her position to give to LJ. His fans find that offensive. 

EL6gIwjVUAIOOvD?format=jpg&name=medium