Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

Because we have not see him for 1 year, 9 months and 22 days, of course i have to make a gifs  :D 

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif

I have mixed feelings when i saw this pictures . First, I'm so happy because actually i lost hope to see his new picture before he will be discharged.  And I never expected this to happen. Its like a teaser of new drama, this is a teaser where we can see glimpse of him before his comeback.  Second, why 3 of 4 pictures, he looks so sad:tears:? I think he looks different here (more mature?).  Hopefully, we can see him next week (or month but not year). Can't wait to see you again.  

Joon last pictures dated 1/2/2018. Then and now, he is so handsome:blush:

uNpRxpn.jpg

• Love 1

29 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

So y'all here have move on from this couple? Good

Quite before the storm - hopefully.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, edlan17 said:

Discharge any day now ?

I hope so! Somin looks happy on photos and even made a funny video with Modu^^ I hope they’ll have a romantic Christmas together :p

• Like 1

On 12/13/2019 at 3:19 PM, FrFox said:

I hope so! Somin looks happy on photos and even made a funny video with Modu^^ I hope they’ll have a romantic Christmas together :p

Me too. let's pray for it.   :wub: She  just did her last recording radio program . 

:)fd818d4464194961b07f502aba0149ab.jpeg?s=

Shin Ha Kyun And Jung So Min Confirmed To Lead New Medical Dramaconfirmed for KBS 2TV’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Soul Repairer” (literal translation)

The drama is set to air in the first half of 2020 and will tell the story of psychiatrists and their patients. Through various stories, the drama aims to ask, “Where does happiness come from?” and share a heartwarming message of comfort with viewers.

Shin Ha Kyun will take on the role of Lee Si Joon, a psychiatrist at a general hospital who says his favorite thing in the world and the thing he’s best at is treating his patients. He is a doctor who is willing to do whatever it takes to help his patients. Anticipation is rising as Shin Ha Kyun worked with producing director (PD) Yoo Hyun Ki on the hit 2011 drama “Brain” that won him the Daesang [Grand Prize] at the KBS Drama Awards, so they are expected to create another legendary drama.

Joining Shin Ha Kyun is Jung So Min playing Han Woo Joo, a rising musical actress. She is someone who is like fire and water, having a strong sense of justice and also being passionate about what she likes and trying to find her true self.

According to production company Monster Union, “We plan to share the stories that our society needs right now through a variety of characters. We hope that our viewers will open their hearts and souls, and find our drama comforting and relatable. We will work hard to bring a great drama with great teamwork. Please anticipate it.”

“Soul Repairer” is set to premiere in the first half of 2020 on KBS 2TV.

Créditos https://www.soompi.com/article/1371745wpp/shin-ha-kyun-and-jung-so-min-confirmed-to-lead-new-medical-drama

37 minutes ago, MayraR said:

:wub:Lee joon will be the new youngstreet DJ, will begin on December 20

So Somin was there temporary?

10 minutes ago, FrFox said:

¿Entonces Somin estuvo allí temporalmente?

It was a year, today was Somin's last program as a DJ in youngstreet

4 hours ago, MayraR said:

:wub:Lee joon will be the new youngstreet DJ, will begin on December 20

It seems like a one time event.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/12/are-lee-joon-and-jung-so-min-still-dating

Allkpop is so stupid.

Are Lee Joon and Jung So Min still dating?

AKP STAFF

1576479391-20191216-lj.jpg

The answer seems to be... probably?

As Lee Joon's discharge news has come out (and that Lee Joon would be taking the baton from Jung So Min as the 'Young Street' DJ), both Lee Joon and Jung So Min's labels were reached out to on their relationship status. Lee Joon's label PrainTPC answered, "They're doing fine", but Jung So Min's Blossom Entertainment said, "We can't confirm the actress' private information."

What do you make of the two labels' statements?

46 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/12/are-lee-joon-and-jung-so-min-still-dating

Allkpop is so stupid.

Are Lee Joon and Jung So Min still dating?

AKP STAFF

1576479391-20191216-lj.jpg

The answer seems to be... probably?

As Lee Joon's discharge news has come out (and that Lee Joon would be taking the baton from Jung So Min as the 'Young Street' DJ), both Lee Joon and Jung So Min's labels were reached out to on their relationship status. Lee Joon's label PrainTPC answered, "They're doing fine", but Jung So Min's Blossom Entertainment said, "We can't confirm the actress' private information."

What do you make of the two labels' statements?

The succession timing speaks volume – no need for further speculations – “They’re doing fine”.

giphy.gif

Hi guys, I hope we can respect each other  and no need to bash others. We have been waiting this moment for so long. We are cool shippers, right ?  2 more days, can't wait :D .  

• Like 3