Quantcast
Jump to content
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

Love u @eyjooniesh!

my jaw dropped today on Little Forest! Heart a bit pain Seungi approached Somin to do Yoga! He initiated it :scream:. She had to balance on his thighs and  they held hands. Omg, my heart is so pain for Joonie i think I am going crazy! I have to wait for translated version to come out tomorrow to find out what they say. Why can’t he just leave her alone? He got airtime for everything ( yes i know it’s  HIS show and HIS idea) but what is the point of having 3 other co host if you are going to appear in every scene, even ur co host one. He should just let her handle the kid’s yoga herself!  They make her do the mundane things like bathing all the girls and sleeping with the kids but so little screen time for Somin.... sigh pie! SBS really loves Seunggi and Vagabond ratings so good, their advertising revenue also go up. That is why Seung gi is like the main lead in Little Forest! 

I'm ready for those shippers of little forest to start saying "if only she breaks up with Lee joon and marry lee seunggi" or "why she's not break up yet?" 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

Love u @eyjooniesh!

my jaw dropped today on Little Forest! Heart a bit pain Seungi approached Somin to do Yoga! He initiated it :scream:

 

Agree, it’s too much >:[

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But look , there is nothing between her and Seunggi. Jinjaa!!!! he is just crazy about appearing in every scene. You don’t see

Somin touching him at all, compared to FIS BTS, Joon and Minnie always giving each other massages ha ha ... So ... nope, zero chemistry..... LSG shippers shoo shoo shoo go look for Suzy and Yoona

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

I'm ready for those shippers of little forest to start saying "if only she breaks up with Lee joon and marry lee seunggi" or "why she's not break up yet?" 

Joon plz come back atleast hearing things from him will make my heart at peace doesn't matter if it is about relationship or not as i earlier told this cycle of shipping will continue forever (to be honest i don't feel good about it but what to do) This one and half year was torture :weary:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is Somin shipped with LMK, SIG and LSG  ?she even looks good with Sung Joon, Kim Young Kwang, Kim Woo Bin , Kang Na Heul and Hong Jong Hyun , nothing with Lee Jun Ho so far. She really didn’t do anything! I watched her SBS youngstreet in AQ stream yesterday, she didn’t even put much make up! And she seldom dress sexily as well.... what is her charm?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sometimes feel it was right decision for him to deactivate his account those shippers wouldn't have left him alone as well (though i hope if he comes backs to industry he  opens a new ig account) 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

Why is Somin shipped with LMK, SIG and LSG  ?she even looks good with Sung Joon, Kim Young Kwang, Kim Woo Bin , Kang Na Heul and Hong Jong Hyun , nothing with Lee Jun Ho so far. She really didn’t do anything! I watched her SBS youngstreet in AQ stream yesterday, she didn’t even put much make up! And she seldom dress sexily as well.... what is her

charm? 

Somin is friendly and shippers take it differently but on the contrary i think she has a good friendship with jun ho more than any other actor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kruti Sharma said:

Somin is friendly and shippers take it differently but on the contrary i think she has a good friendship with jun ho more than any other actor

I like Jun Ho too. Not super handsome but he has a charm, especially when he dances! She is close to Sung Joon too. ( all in army now) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

What he said is true, he has lost fans because he's too honest with what he shows on TV

I've become his fan because of his image in variety shows:lol::lol: He was so cute, adorable, sincere, funny and timid at the same time, so I couldn't resist his charms:wub: Feels like he has a good heart.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

I like Jun Ho too. Not super handsome but he has a charm, especially when he dances! She is close to Sung Joon too. ( all in army now) 

Oh i watched that yoga clip so min is totally into the kids :joy:and lsg tries to be in every frame why he has to be everywhere i like park nare more (and ya shippers will be activated with that yoga more and will say bla bla bla...) I will only listen to lee joon now no one else :joy: i feel sorry for some fans who r waiting for his discharge and they believe it's tomorrow :sleepy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, FrFox said:

Park Nare is such a warm person...I’d like to see her more often...

She is best among all others and she is definitely good in variety shows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Sorry but i think some of you are being a little paranoiac...they are doing their Job. They get payed to do that.  I haven't come here frequently cause some member here were a little harsh on me some time ago,  and caused many others disturbing me by instagram and that made me think about what different we are from others fans or shipers?  How rude can we be too. So i kep myself apart.  I was coming here for reading everybody's  opinion but silent. 

Now i think i need to give my opinion

They are artist and they are doing what they are asked to do. 


Mature artists know how to keep their private life apart of their job and that is what JSM is doing. 
As fan we have not the right to criticize or judge their actions or their proffesional life.
Is like if we pretend that JSM or LJ couldn't kiss a partner in a Drama cause they are in a relationship. 


Let's calm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, camichi said:

 

Sorry but i think some of you are being a little paranoiac...they are doing their Job. They get payed to do that.  I haven't come here frequently cause some member here were a little harsh on me some time ago,  and caused many others disturbing me by instagram and that made me think about what different we are from others fans or shipers?  How rude can we be too. So i kep myself apart.  I was coming here for reading everybody's  opinion but silent. 

Now i think i need to give my opinion

They are artist and they are doing what they are asked to do. 


Mature artists know how to keep their private life apart of their job and that is what JSM is doing. 
As fan we have not the right to criticize or judge their actions or their proffesional life.
Is like if we pretend that JSM or LJ couldn't kiss a partner in a Drama cause they are in a relationship. 


Let's calm. 

It's because you suddenly mention Lee Joon in a seo inguk and somin shipping account causing a lot of shippers to mock him and laughing at him. So the other joon min shippers become angry is valid because all of us keep quiet and never want to pick a fight with other shippers of actor because we know they will insult Lee Joon who not doing anything right now for 2 years. 

 

The feeling is totally different,  a fan of Somin must don't understand why we are sad, if only Joon is also active I'm sure the reactions from shippers will be different, but we have no news of him and his relationship with somin for 2 years and some people were so cruel telling them to break up. Telling us we are paranoid is a bit reaching from someone who mentioned lee joon to a shipping account of Somin with sig. Our feeling are valid, we only let it out here but never attack the other person's fan account. 

 

However I agree we must keep calm. And it's good you're telling us this. But it feels like you're mad by telling us paranoia. Yes we're paranoid because LJ has been bullied by the other shippers before, they insult him and his sickness. 

 

I agree that they're just doing their job, seunggi did that because the rating of little forest dropped double than the first premiere. It's sad if the show doesn't have second season, we'll miss the kids. 

 

 

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

Why is Somin shipped with LMK, SIG and LSG  ?she even looks good with Sung Joon, Kim Young Kwang, Kim Woo Bin , Kang Na Heul and Hong Jong Hyun , nothing with Lee Jun Ho so far. She really didn’t do anything! I watched her SBS youngstreet in AQ stream yesterday, she didn’t even put much make up! And she seldom dress sexily as well.... what is her

charm? 

 

Shippers exist everywhere from i-fans. They will ship everyone with good visuals. This made me remember that Joon is shipped with Lee Seyoung, Kim Jiwon,  from Vampire detective and gap dong although their character never hint any romance at all. I-fans keep making MV of them and it's all over YouTube. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

 

Shippers exist everywhere from i-fans. They will ship everyone with good visuals. This made me remember that Joon is shipped with Lee Seyoung, Kim Jiwon,  from Vampire detective and gap dong although their character never hint any romance at all. I-fans keep making MV of them and it's all over YouTube. 

yup, till today i-fans are still shipping Somin with Kim Hyun Joong! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shipping is not a problem but when they talk ill about joonie it definitely will hurt his fans they talk nonsense about him and his mental health issues i saw a comment on naver speaking ill about lj but it felt good when i saw some k netz  defending him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

yup, till today i-fans are still shipping Somin with Kim Hyun Joong! 

 

Most of them are just KHJ fans, they want their oppa to stay relevant by shipping him with somin after his 0% rating drama flop hard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

It's because you suddenly mention Lee Joon in a seo inguk and somin shipping account causing a lot of shippers to mock him and laughing at him. So the other joon min shippers become angry is valid because all of us keep quiet and never want to pick a fight with other shippers of actor because we know they will insult Lee Joon who not doing anything right now for 2 years. 

 

The feeling is totally different,  a fan of Somin must don't understand why we are sad, if only Joon is also active I'm sure the reactions from shippers will be different, but we have no news of him and his relationship with somin for 2 years and some people were so cruel telling them to break up. Telling us we are paranoid is a bit reaching from someone who mentioned lee joon to a shipping account of Somin with sig. Our feeling are valid, we only let it out here but never attack the other person's fan account. 

 

However I agree we must keep calm. And it's good you're telling us this. But it feels like you're mad by telling us paranoia. Yes we're paranoid because LJ has been bullied by the other shippers before, they insult him and his sickness. 

 

I agree that they're just doing their job, seunggi did that because the rating of little forest dropped double than the first premiere. It's sad if the show doesn't have second season, we'll miss the kids. 

 

 

 

Dear...here we come again. I am A LJ and JSM fan...I am a LJ and JSM shipper since FIS.  I am no talking about Joon i am talking about some here getting crazy cause JSM and LSG working together. thats why i am talking about paranoia. Some here are only taking care about others shiipers..please let's be more mature. Even if i left this forum, no matter what, i will be a JSM and LJ shipper for ever. Some here thinks that they have the last word and that the only important point of view are theirs. And that's cause i think we are not different than other shippers...some times we can be so rude and illogical. I have read many comments  here from some new members that looks really crazy. Lets't think about our actions and comments, let's think about how are we treating others here. 

 

While i read more and more here i get more sad and disappointed.

 

 

lets be more humble 

 

 

 

Sorry, i think i will continue as a sailent here. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kruti Sharma said:

Shipping is not a problem but when they talk ill about joonie it definitely will hurt his fans they talk nonsense about him and his mental health issues i saw a comment on naver speaking ill about lj but it felt good when i saw some k netz  defending him 

 

Sometimes i ask myself about how old could you be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...