Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

Toxic people...It’s not Somin who hires people on the radio, they are just stupid provocators! Looks like they are unhappy that Somin can’t be with their bias so they try indirectly humiliate LJ or their couple in general :rage:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we just ignore that kind of toxic comments?

It will give negative impact not only for this forum but also for both of them (couple)

Try not to blame each other, just support our couple. 

If our couple read such comments they'll be sad and give bad influence for them, and try not keep our ego and blame one sided fans, as our couple become one, can we just become one (become fans and support both of them) positively 

This is what we're waiting for right? The good news from them, so c'mon just spread positivity and Let's be happy...Thks

I can't understand why are we always focused on bad and negatives comments.  This thread was frozen for many days and now that LJ is coming we are arguing about who is a fake or a true fan. I think all of us that came here since the beginning after seeing them at FIS are happy for them. All of us are happy cause he is back.
I think is marvelous that KBS has Chosen him to replace her, they know they are a charming couple.
The important thing is that we know she ends her contract cause of her new project. KBS knows he will be the perfect DJ.:wub:
Don't spend your energy paying attention to those sad comments. :heart:

8 hours ago, FrFox said:

Toxic people...It’s not Somin who hires people on the radio, they are just stupid provocators! Looks like they are unhappy that Somin can’t be with their bias so they try indirectly humiliate LJ or their couple in general :rage:

Even junghee myoung, a joonmin shippers said the same (saying that somin has to give up her position for LJ)

EL6gIwjVUAIOOvD?format=jpg%26name=medium

It's really sad, for me who is LJ fans for years, seeing him humiliated like this by joon min shippers itself

7 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Even junghee myoung, a joonmin shippers said the same (saying that somin has to give up her position for LJ)

EL6gIwjVUAIOOvD?format=jpg%26name=medium

It’s a misunderstanding! Junghee didn’t say that she exits because of him, she just said that she starts her drama soon so yeah, (because of the drama) she had to give up radio, and it’s just time for LJ, that’s all^^ let’s not give a negative interpretation, sometimes it’s difficult to understand each other online.

4 hours ago, shsu said:

Tomorrow is LJ’s discharge date and as a follower of this forum for 2 years, I would like to share some of my thoughts: 

1. If you even follow our Chinese Weibo, baidu and Taiwan Facebook with thousands of followers, we are all so excited about his return and all the comments are so positive about radio programs he will take and we all think taking up jsm radio project is a very sweet gesture and seriously, if I am SBS production team, LJ is definitely on the top list of candidates. It’s clear on ptc statement that sbs production approach him. I get the feeling that LJ sometimes pick up jsm after recording so if I am a director, I will grab this chance to persuade  him. Who won’t???

2. A Chinese saying, same type of rice can raise different type of people. Likewise, people will have different opinions either good or bad on any statement. I read all the twitters, all instragrams and Chinese and Korean website and almost all the feedback were positive so I am not sure why we focus on few negative comments and elaborate on it. When I read the “give up” term, I personally feel it’s a term used for giving up the job she likes due to her drama so please don’t over analyze every statement as almost everyone is very happy. Even my Korean friends told me all positive feedback in korea about his return. 

3. LJ said in his fancafe, no matter how busy or tired, he will go to see the comments on his fancafe, and this give him strength during this time. Instead busy  replying these negative comments, I will spend my time to write all the encouragement to him. I believe he will read comments on sbs instragram so let’s give him a lot of praise and encouragement. To love and support him is to give him positive energy not to focus on negative.

4. he makes a great decision to take up dj as his first project. Through microphone with his deep voice to touch audience while he doesn’t need to face huge crowds initially. Once he feels more confidents, he will take up more projects. Sbs radio offer a lot of flexibility time while jsm did movie and variety shooting so it’s likely LJ may take a movie role for next project and be a dj at the same time. Then we can see or hear him everyday. That’s a bonus.

5. Some of you have a lot of followers on your instragram and twitters, a lot of us will rely on yours to give us more info, at the same time, we should also more aware   How can you deliver LJ to us. So I am hoping we can see a lot new pictures and video and some photo shoot plus good comments because I believe LJ also read them like us since he says he knows who support him.

6. Lastly, forum is a place that people have different opinions but also a place to share  so don’t need to be harsh on each other. But it’s funny, the most harsh one on this  forum is the one stand firmly for the couple these 2 years so I really admire her on this. Like @joonmincouple, my husband and my kids never understand why I am so in love with this cute couple so I know how you feel:)

Lets welcome LJ with our warm arms and hearts. If you have time, go to his fan cafe or sbs for  encouragement and I do look forward more projects to come in 2020. 

Cheers for tomorrow 

ya, I agreed with you. Weibo fans are more cheerful and positive about LJ comeback as well as their relationship. Radio DJ will be the good first step for LJ to appear on screen after his military. I believe SM stepped down from radio DJ because she wants to focus on acting. We'll just hope for the best and support them. They're such a beautiful couple.

Fighting!

31 minutes ago, FrFox said:

It’s a misunderstanding! Junghee didn’t say that she exits because of him, she just said that she starts her drama soon so yeah, (because of the drama) she had to give up radio, and it’s just time for LJ, that’s all^^ let’s not give a negative interpretation, sometimes it’s difficult to understand each other online.

That person asked if jsm exit radio because of him, and jm said "and yeah, she have to give up"

I read it many times, she answered 'yes' to the person question. Even had to add the word "give up" when she didn't have to.

I've bad incident with this account before. She suddenly unfollow me and other joon's fans account so sudden. So it's a given that we know who she favours more. To me it's not wrong to favour one. Up to her. Just don't pretend like you know everything including saying she has to give up. That's all

2 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

That person asked if jsm exit radio because of him, and jm said "and yeah, she have to give up"

She is starting a new drama, that’s why she is giving up. The person didn’t say “LJ is coming back so yeah she is giving up”. It’s not accidently that she wrote the fact about the drama. Let’s not see negative in every comment online.

On 12/13/2019 at 8:10 PM, eyjooniesh said:

So y'all here have move on from this couple? Good

I have been a silent lurker here for years.  And while everyone else is happy about the news there’s just one person whining about it being unfair to Joon. 

Why did you say it is GOOD to move on from the couple when the thread was quiet for awhile (before good news)? I’m sorry but I question your intention. Is it logical that a shipper has multiple negative posts after the good news and not a single happy post? This is toxic for the thread and I hope you stop. 

Best news of 2019 is the indirect news that they are still together! *throws confetti*

• 2 weeks later...

Archived