Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

8 hours ago, jjadx gfg said:

M sure lee joon get mad whan he see "littel forest" .

@jjadx gfg

Are you a Joonmin Supporter? Please give them positive energy and support. Why would Joon get mad if he sees Little Forest. It's work. Somin has worked on Because this is my first life, The Smile has left your eyes and Homme Fatale ever since she is in a relationship, you mean Joon is expected to get mad at every project she takes on? 

Please do not spread rumours about their breakup on this thread if it is not verified  Thank you for your kindness.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

@jjadx gfg

Hey, how is it official if there is no announcement from both agencies, just because Lee Joon CEO unfollowed Somin on IG? All the IG posts regarding the dispatch photo on 1 Jan 2018, the CEO teasing Joon about episode 30 of FIS and the plant Somin sent to CEO in May 2019 are still on CEO's IG. Please let us know where you get news that it is "official".

We all know he unfollowed i even know the exact date when he unfollowed its not like he unfollowed only somin he unfollowed 14 other igs that day why i think because it's content might not be of his interest he follows igs of people whom he personally know mostly related to his work and actors related to prain i don't think somin is anywhere related to him except from the fact that she is joonie's gf she gave a congratulatory pot and after that he followed her its called good gesture is it a requirement of a agency's ceo to follow their artist's partner i don't think so its his ig not joon's lastly i want to say that just leave all the speculation when joonie will return he himself will convey things related to him  (Initially i also thought oh man he unfollowed but when u think logically what's the big deal) 

On 6/17/2019 at 10:15 AM, irisariadne said:

Dear All,

Can we ignore this person (jjadxgfg)? I think he/she is the same person that came to this thread before (soft1234 )

Hide contents
On 2/24/2018 at 2:29 AM, soft1234 said:

I dont think he approached to her first .

and i think she also has other name but i can't remember . Maybe she also is the person that comment in the youtube. She use this name אפרת יהודה . I notice the way she write is same , she hates somin and always talk bad thing about her. She just a troll. 

Please leave this thread , if not i will report you to the moderator. 

Just bringing this back here. Actually I have noticed this person who use this name אפרת יהודה is actually somin's fan but pretend to hate her so that the other somin's fans can protect her, maybe she just want attention for somin, she's very weird. When I watch old YouTube vids of Somin playful kiss I noticed her comments from 7/6 years ago, it seems like she's a long time somin's fan. Idk why somin has such weird fan like her. She now also pretend to like Joon and said somin doesn't deserve him bla bla, very weird. During FIS she commented that somin's nape is ugly and she mades somin's fans hate joon's fans because somin's fans thought she's a joon's fan. 

fis-actminjinwoong30092017.jpg?w=640&h=3

▶一起出演KBS2爸爸好奇怪的演员李准和郑素敏恋爱这件事早就知道吗?

▶是的。出新闻之前我知道的。准儿入伍之前告诉我的。拍电视剧的时候不知道。跟素敏是一起过了学校生活,是我很小的时候就认识的妹妹。真是值得庆祝的一件事。刚好在年末颁奖典礼时,李准休假。没有见面,只联系了一下。好不容易休假 哈哈 ~男人们都懂得 哈哈

Source : Weibo

Min Jin Woong's interview in late Jan 2018. He was asked about whether he knew about Joonmin's dating.

▶As all of you acted together in KBS's <Father is strange., did you know that Lee Joon and Jung So Min were in love then?

▶ Yes.I knew before the news broke out.Before Joon went to the army, he told me. When we were shooting the drama, I did not know.I went to school with Somin, she is like a younger sister that I knew since I was very young.Their dating is really something worth celebrating.At the end of the year award ceremony, Joon was on leave. We did not meet up but contact via phone .It's not easy to take a vacation. Haha ~ Men know how to do it. (Meaning Joon's precious 5 day 4 night vacation were all given to Somin) 

:heart:

"When we were shooting the drama, I did not know" ....does that mean they started before October 2017? ha ha!!!!! The drama ended in August 2017. 

1 hour ago, Joonminshipper said:

Dating picture captured....no specific date on the picture, could be before he entered army. Somehow background looked like Japan! 

Wow! So happy to see a pic of them!:wub: I think it was taken before Joon's enlistment. It's unlikely soldiers are allowed to go abroad.

25 minutes ago, Miss Swan said:

Wow! So happy to see a pic of them!:wub: I think it was taken before Joon's enlistment. It's unlikely soldiers are allowed to go abroad.

Some China fan said is Joon and his mum! LOL!!!!! But the caption reads Lee Joon, Jung So Min, Lovers. The back view and height of the man looked like Joonie and the way he puts his hand behind his back is just like in Episode 49 of FIS, after their noodles kiss, but now I looked at the hair of the lady and the built, looks bigger than Somin? Ha ha, sorry for the confusion! Made me happy for a while as I thought I found a treasure on Naver!

45 minutes ago, Kruti Sharma said:

It's joon and his mom and it's quite an old pic but whatsoever it was adorable

@Kruti Sharma

yes, sorry sorry. I was too thirsty for Joonmin’s news and wondering how come this picture was never shared. Turns out caption is on wrong pic by the blogger. 

I have been searching Naver and translating the articles and blog entries of korean netizens, they said the couple never ever addressed the rumours if they have broken up because there had been no news of them since Feb 2018 , even via Somin’s IG there were no traces ever since they admitted  to being in a public relationship from 1 Jan 2018. So it is said this year, Lee Joon did upload a picture to show that they are still meeting nicely but he has deactivated his SNS acct and the only way he can upload to somewhere is via his fan cafe which I don’t really know how to access. This is not verified , I got it from one korean blogger’s entry and translate the content to English. 

oct, nov, dec.... hope we’ll get a good answer soon

8 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

This is his mom, he posted this on Instagram before he went to enlist, this was at Japan IIRC. Joon is very close with his mom and remember he was caught having Chuseok date with his mom before. 

Archived