Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

5 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

Are there any lurkers on our thread? Wae yo? They should start their own thread instead of lurking on ours.  

The stupid brainless seungmin shippers are lurking on this thread to find some news about Joon Min because apparently their stupid ship don't have any evidence aside from the S logo which they claim for Seunggi. I bet if Seunggi knows this he will be embarrassed and call those shippers as 'babo' too :lol: lurkers please google what babo means, or the hangul word 바보

At least if you don't understand english, learn hangul, if you still don't want, then just go ship your Indonesian celebs, don't bother about korean celebrities.

10 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

no issues with shippers but I think it is not nice to keep harping on Joonie's medical condition. The fact is Somin chose to stand by him up to this point. Whether they end up together or not, the fact is they chose each other since Oct 2017, despite all these obstacles between them.

Same I have no issues with them too at first but the seungmin shippers had to be this ugly by mentioning her real life boyfriend and make fun, slander him, and joking about mental illness. Those brainless shippers don't know english how could they understand about basic psychology, depression or mental health?

People who thought everyone with mental illness is weak, or crazy are just ignorant and no brainer. Those shippers don't even have basic english level education how can they understand simple psychology or medical? 

I'm so glad Somin chooses a drama about psychology with Shin Hakyun, she knows there are some people out there who only watch dramas but don't want to study like those shippers, perhaps they could add on some knowledge while watching her drama about psychiatry. But those shippers probably don't want to watch because the lead is old. Great, they can stay ignorant and make fun of someone's mental illness, until one day they also being diagnosed with one.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

I bet if Seunggi knows this he will be embarrassed and call those shippers as 'babo' too :lol: lurkers please google what babo means, or the hangul word 바보

At least if you don't understand english, learn hangul, if you still don't want, then just go ship your Indonesian celebs, don't bother about korean celebrities.

LOL they are not even close, just did a show together, without staying in contact, what on Earth they are trying to find there:D I don’t know why Indonesian fans try so hard to find a girl for their oppa, oppa can do it without their help, it’s disrespectful towards his private life. They better go to learn some English since they have so much free time!

2 hours ago, FrFox said:

I don’t know why Indonesian fans try so hard to find a girl for their oppa, oppa can do it without their help, it’s disrespectful towards his private life. They better go to learn some English since they have so much free time!

Most of these stupid delusional shippers are ahjumma too, they should just take care of their kids instead of minding celebrities dating or marriage. Or they could use that time to read more about mental health awareness in the Indonesian language, they can just google it but they waste the time to make stupid video of shipping to feed their delusional beliefs and also mocking someone with illness. It's just similar as mocking kim woobin with his cancer. Even animals have more empathy than those heartless seungmin shippers who only know to pray for someone's misfortune. Animals are better than seungmin shippers with single brain cell. 

33 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

Most of these stupid delusional shippers are ahjumma too, they should just take care of their kids instead of minding celebrities dating or marriage. Or they could use that time to read more about mental health awareness in the Indonesian language, they can just google it but they waste the time to make stupid video of shipping to feed their delusional beliefs and also mocking someone with illness. It's just similar as mocking kim woobin with his cancer. Even animals have more empathy than those heartless seungmin shippers who only know to pray for someone's misfortune. Animals are better than seungmin shippers with single brain cell. 

Awww....

@eyjooniesh,

I am ahjumma too.:cry: hopefully not delusional. Saranghae!

1 hour ago, Joonminshipper said:

Awww....

@eyjooniesh,

I am ahjumma too.:cry: hopefully not delusional. Saranghae!

I'm sorry, what I mean is if they're ahjumma they should be able to understand human better and not be heartless, mocking about someone's illness like that and try to linking celebrities who don't have any relationship or real feeling to each other. In my opinion ahjumma or any sane adult should be mature and not acting like children mocking and make a joke about something serious. 

On 11/1/2019 at 2:58 PM, eyjooniesh said:

From where did they get that S word?

She must be talking about superwoman s which somin wore during Halloween nothing can be more delusional than them :joy: sry but i find them funny nowadays and about that stools it's clearly visible in her 10 th vlog it is #26 stools she got two of them 

On 11/1/2019 at 1:28 AM, irisariadne said:

Some people said that this is 26 stool in Somin new house (im not sure its her house or family house). I thought the same thing too. Maybe yes or maybe no , but i dont care. Afterall they are real couple and this is shipper thread. So ,its 50%-50%. Its not like crazy stupid Se****in shipper, from bracelet, to ring to S word - (S for single seriously???):blink:

#pleasedon'tkillmydelulu:phew:

I m so sure about this, this actually is 26 stool she got two of them it  was even there in her 9th vlog just for a glance and i guess somin has bought a new house and shifted there in August, in her 10th vlog she was making food for herself generally her mom makes it if u have observed (the kitchen area was so different from her parents house) 

On 11/1/2019 at 4:28 AM, irisariadne said:

Some people said that this is 26 stool in Somin new house (im not sure its her house or family house). I thought the same thing too. Maybe yes or maybe no , but i dont care. Afterall they are real couple and this is shipper thread. So ,its 50%-50%. Its not like crazy stupid Se****in shipper, from bracelet, to ring to S word - (S for single seriously???):blink:

#pleasedon'tkillmydelulu:phew:

That's a Diferent house. One of her Videos in her Vlog were filmed in that house  and is  a diferent one, definitely isn't her parents's house. I saw it and noticed those stool  too. And is not crazy stupid, even the only dog at  her parents's  is Modu, the black dog. I was so excted. 

Well, I did notice the kitchen in the vlog with “26” stools is different from her mum’s kitchen. Also she had a coffee machine in the earlier V logs as she loved iced americano but she was making coffee from a packet in the V log with the “26” stools. So it could be another part of her Mum’s house that was not featured in earlier vlogs, or her own place if she has got it or........JOONIE’s House! Yay!!!!

6 hours ago, camichi said:

That's a Diferent house. One of her Videos in her Vlog were filmed in that house  and is  a diferent one, definitely isn't her parents's house. I saw it and noticed those stool  too. And is not crazy stupid, even the only dog at  her parents's  is Modu, the black dog. I was so excted. 

She mentioned in that vlog she was preparing a simple meal for her friend who was coming to visit with her dog, Ska. 

13 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

Well, I did notice the kitchen in the vlog with “26” stools is different from her mum’s kitchen. Also she had a coffee machine in the earlier V logs as she loved iced americano but she was making coffee from a packet in the V log with the “26” stools. So it could be another part of her Mum’s house that was not featured in earlier vlogs, or her own place if she has got it or........JOONIE’s House! Yay!!!!

Or Mother in law hause:wub:

Cutefairy post on her IG story with this picture last month and said Somin new house is big . Enough space for whole family if they sleeping in the living room (she said something like that, if im not mistaken). From there i know this is her new house. The floor is different and have fireplace.

eSwlk82.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

On 11/3/2019 at 3:39 AM, FrFox said:

I didn’t get it about the stool, what’s wrong with them? Someone else has them?

Nothing wrong. According to eyjooniesh, Lee Joon designed that stool and 2wenty6ix is his logo . 2 is pronounced like lee in Korean and 6 is because English word June (6) is pronounced like Joon #26. You can also buy that stool at Strol owned by Joon's Ceo, Mr. Yeo Jun Yeong.  

On 11/4/2019 at 2:14 AM, Miss Swan said:
This is sooo cute:wub:

너무귀여워!

neomu gwiyeowo! Gracie and Brooke are so cute. I wonder why they will think of the guy as Somin Imo’s Boyfriend, is it because she told them she has a boyfie or Joon was present in their meet ups. Hee hee.

Archived