Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw comments on Youtube, Instagram and Twitter asking Joonmin not rushing or get married too fast. With two divorce news (both couples are from KBS drama) , i think maybe they are worried . For me,  its depends on a person (dating longer is not a guarantee that you will be together forever). And i think they will get married when they are ready. It's a lifetime commitment. Both are mature person. I trust Joonmin in whatever decision they make.

Joon's interview August 2017:

Regarding love, Lee Joon admitted, " I don't think i've ever truly been in love before. Marriage seems like a very vague thing to me. I've always thought that I marry someone that I would take a bullet for but I have yet to feel that,which is why I'm trying to cultivate those kinds of emotions."

Somin's interview December 2017: 

When asked about her views on marriage, Jung So Min remarked, “It continues to be the source of a lot of worries.” She went on to quote a line from the drama, saying, “There’s a line from ‘Because This Is My First Life’ that I remember: ‘Marriage should be between two adults.’ It made me think that I want to get married once I’m certain that I can take responsibility for someone else.”

And Lee Seo Jin said to Somin you need to have a baby:lol: 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Both are mature person. I trust Joonmin in whatever decision they make.

Agree. They are adults and are able to decide what's best for them. So I don't see a reason to scream in comments "Get married!" or "Don't get married!"

Joon's serious about marriage too. In August, 2017 he said: “I don’t think I’ve ever truly been in love before. Marriage seems like a very vague thing to me. I’ve always thought that I would marry someone that I would take a bullet for but I have yet to feel that, which is why I’m trying to cultivate those kinds of emotions.”

47 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

And Lee Seo Jin said to Somin you need to have a baby:lol: 

I was smiling like a fool at this moment:rolleyes:

I have the same views after the breakup of Song Song Couple and Koo Hye Sun AnhJae Hyun couple that maybe it’s good if Joonmin couple can date a bit more before they get married after Joonie comes out from military and developed  his career further. 

I was so happy for Joonie after I watched Little Forest. Joon picked the right girl, she is definitely wifey material. She loves kids and is good at communicating with them, like she noticed their emotions, whether it’s Grace being awkward to use the potty in the open or Yoo Jin being upset by the bee or Yi Hyeon thinking of his mummy or Brooke being unhappy that Seung Gi suggested she pulled out Yi Han’s teeth with a string. She is so gentle and intuitive. She got really emotional when Yoo Jin’s mum came to take her away. 

I think there were some criticism that she didn’t do much in first 2 episodes and was leeching off Seung gi , Seo jin and Na rae. It is such an unfair statement because Somin is inexperienced in variety show, in fact the other 3 MCs know one other well prior. It’s also nice to see Seo Jin warming up to Somin. She also puts in effort to get a certificate in child psychology and learnt kid’s yoga and origami to prepare for Little Forest. 

In China websites, there were also some unkind comments that said Joon picked her as gf because she is rich, going by the filming of her parents’ place when Seung Gi and the cast showed up for the first meeting. This is so ridiculous, how can netizens be so cruel, it’s these things that drive artists to fall into depression! Like nothing they do is good enough, I was so annoyed! When asked, Somin also explained it’s her parents place not hers. 

I am so glad she got casted to allow the audience to see another side of her. She truly is a refined and charismatic lady who will make a good mum. Joon, you hit the jackpot! Wishing the couple well, 1 more month to go before Joon is discharged from military! Fighting!

I thik this is more important than some Knetz or Chineses viewers  commenting stupid things about JSM....People realy apreciate her in this show. Taking in account is the firts time for her being in a show like this. I am so happy for her and i hope her new agency can give her a Drama soon.  :wub:

On 8/21/2019 at 8:19 PM, Joonminshipper said:

China websites, there were also some unkind comments that said Joon picked her as gf because she is rich, going by the filming of her parents’ place when Seung Gi and the cast showed up for the first meeting.

Lee joon actually bought house in that same place of somin's neighborhood in 2016. He's rich too. A self made rich guy considering he's coming from poor background. 

2 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Lee joon actually bought house in that same place of somin's neighborhood in 2016. He's rich too. A self made rich guy considering he's coming from poor background. 

I will just laugh at those comments they know nothing about joon his struggles his achievements he is a self made man who did a lot of hardwork to be at the position where he is as a fan i m super proud of him:wub:

3 hours ago, Kruti Sharma said:

I will just laugh at those comments they know nothing about joon his struggles his achievements he is a self made man who did a lot of hardwork to be at the position where he is as a fan i m super proud of him:wub:

I think the hate comments must be antifans or just hater in general. On Joon and Somin YouTube tvn video large portions of koreans still like him. His long-time good public image is not shattered just because of being transferred to public service. I believe he will be able to comeback to the industry successfully. Hoping his next movie and drama will be hits and megahits.

Keep the edits coming please! Remember to support Somin in Little Forest on Monday and Tuesday.

I also realised she is on SBS Youngstreet every day from 8pm to 10pm, what a hardworking girl! Hope she will set aside some time for Joonie. I checked that public service workers have regular working hours and are allowed to go home. Besides Joonie, Lee Jun Ho and Lee Jong Suk, Jang Keun Suk are also public service workers. 

Joonie's ranking on http://www.bihann.com/cast/41.html has improved from 81 to 67! Good job Chingus!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDLexMER8Jn1J27EHwnEb

Joonmin Couple MV-song sung by So Min from Because this is my first life OST. Joon's ideal type is someone who has a nice voice. Min Min is a radio dj and she has a nice voice! :wub:

Lee Joon’s ideal type “I’d like someone who obsesses over me and treats me well. As opposed to physical looks, I prefer someone with a pure heart.”

Source: https://kprofiles.com/mblaq-members-profile/

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av20736853/

-Nice Joonmin MV compilation with Ikon's song <My Type>, enjoy!Ag%C3%AAncias-confirmam-namoro-de-Lee-Jo

8 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

I’d like someone who obsesses over me and treats me well. As opposed to physical looks, I prefer someone with a pure heart.”

I think he has dispute the 'obsessed over me" part. Latest interview he changed to someone he feels good about. The above quoted interview was when he's quite young and still idol

Archived