Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

36 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

And Chae Tae Hyun (Co founder ) now in hiatus because of JJY Golden Phone scandal (im not sure if he will retire and how that will effect to his agency). 

Spoiler

Cha taehyun is not involved in molka group chat at all but they found his chat with other 2d1n members, gagman Kim junho about their golf betting, which sounds like just a joke between friends in the conversation they found in JJY's phone (JJY is a member of 2d1n so he's in the group chat too) even knetz are furious because they think cha taehyun and KJH didn't deserve to be banned because of that. Their fault is not as severe as what criminal JJY did. IMO CTH and KJH are still loved by the public and CTH will still have jobs. 

Probably , he will bring PBG to his agency.

Spoiler

Don't think PBG will move to SJK's agency due to various reasons. 

Personally, i want her to join big agency like C-Jes, Soop or King Kong by Starship. 

Add Artist Company too, or KeyEast? (The agency lee joon was in talk when he left mblaq in 2014 but denied and he joined Prain TPC instead  ) Key East has made several big name actor like Joo Jihoon, Kim Soohyun, Park Seojoon, Woo Doohwan etc. 

Spoiler

Nevertheless I think wherever agency she's in she will survive because she has the complete package for korean drama actress:kiss_wink: I still wish for prain tpc because the agency seems nice to their actors and they take care and promote their actors well. Maybe it's the reason why LJ agreed signing with the said agency instead of big name agency. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoiler

Chae Tae Hyun -Yes, i also think its unfair for him  and Kim Jun Ho:tears: (I'm 1n2 days fan). He is good guy and family man. And i know Korean still love them.  What i mean is what if he feel upset and left the show biz (I  hope it wont happen). But, I want him to active again next year..

Spoiler

PBG- I thought they are close :sweatingbullets:nevermind i'm  just guessing

I agree that Prain TPC its good when promoting their actors . From Starcast, Dispatch x Naver pictures and Marie Claire magazine photoshoot . I notice Lee Se Young also had photoshoot with Dispatch. Dispatch pictures is HD quality and beautiful . We are so lucky to get many pictures of Joonmin although its just family drama. I will support Somin in whatever agency that she choose. She knows what's good for her. But as long as is not YG Ent :vicx:

Sf2pLVG.jpg

2 hours ago, irisariadne said:

But as long as is not YG Ent :vicx:

Spoiler

YG Ent for actors are actually really good, look at Nam Joohyuk, he's everywhere and in talks for several dramas though his acting isn't good yet, he just improved a bit and several dramas want him already. YG is really powerful agency. They own Naver (sponsorship) and their actors always in big budget drama. 

agree that Prain TPC its good when promoting their actors . From Starcast, Dispatch x Naver pictures and Marie Claire magazine photoshoot . I notice Lee Se Young also had photoshoot with Dispatch.

Yeap Prain TPC has collaborate with Starcast to feature their artists there. Not just Prain but Lee Jehoon, BTS and several other celebrities entertainment agencies are also being featured in Starcast. 

will support Somin in whatever agency that she choose.

I think she has chose Blossom as her name is already on their page. From my observation she didn't stay in the same agency for long time, she will change agency from time to time. I think that's good too as she can experience and pick the best agency for her. 

Archived