Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

Okay it's already past 24 July where is Lee joon. Someone speculated he already discharge but don't want to be in news. 

My wish is to see them in dance movie or drama like my favourite movie, Shall We Dance. 

giphy.gif

Credit jmsc_joonmin

@eyjooniesh  yes, i also think like that.  This is because there a lot of negative comments when TOP discharge form army. Knetz felt unfair because he finished his service a month early . Maybe he dont want to get that attention like him. I hope he will suprise us with drama cameo or his casting news.  And if someone saw Joonmin together at the coffee shop, maybe he already discharge at that time. 

• Like 1

Actually knetz mad because top got easier service after his wrongdoings. 

I don't know if it's wise to not let the media knows if he already discharge. But let's see what will happen next. 

33 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1287201wpp/stars-will-discharged-military-2019

Soompi article dated Jan 2019 listed Joonie's discharge date as 25 September, not sure if it is reliable. :dissapointed: . If so, it's another 2 more months to go! We need more positive power in this thread!

Maybe September. Hopefully this is reliable. But a kfan said he will discharge November 2019. Haha. Not sure anymore

Was Joonie trying to show that he was kissing "her face", since he kissed his fist and he said her face was so small it fits into his fist? Aigoo, so kyeopta!

DSlDq13VMAAGyBj.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Okay it's already past 24 July where is Lee joon. Someone speculated he already discharge but don't want to be in news. 

Don't know what's going on but i don't think he is discharged korean fans always come up with a new month that is more far than the current one:grimace: there r always some negative comments but for joon most of the comments r actually positive and i earlier saw that comment on you tube that someone saw joonmin in a coffee shop i wanted to ask when where etc etc but wasn't able to find that comment when i went back (may be because i don't understand korean i use Google translate :sweat:

2 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1287201wpp/stars-will-discharged-military-2019

Soompi article dated Jan 2019 listed Joonie's discharge date as 25 September, not sure if it is reliable. :dissapointed: . If so, it's another 2 more months to go! We need more positive power in this thread!

This date can actually be true considering the fact that this was the first site which told that joon will not get discharged on 1 july they must have collected information from somewhere 

I wonder if kfans know an actual discharge date... It's very difficult to find some information in English. So, the next probable date is 25 of Spt. Keep waiting.

tumblr_oyimajSjsr1u73xsoo3_r1_400.giftumblr_oyimajSjsr1u73xsoo8_r1_400.gif

• Like 4

I don't want to put my hope for his discharge date anymore lol. Boy will probably discharge later than usual. I hope we can see him by the end of this year

• Like 1

I think maybe Somin playing Marry You on her radio show many times. That song must be so special to her. 

@eyjooniesh July is still not over yet. Everyday when i wake up, first thing to do is to check twitter if there is casting news or any news about Joonie. Im still okay for now B)  but i dont know about next month:unsure: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

Korean fans seems tired too of waiting. I just don't understand why he must be so secretive about it. It's not like he does any crime for transferring to public service. Im seulong also transfer too right? His discharge date supposed to be this August. If seulong is already discharge in August and there's news about it. Maybe Joon has already discharge in July too. 

• Like 2

ol-hT0VRX7ztbcyyIRqw1W34bAqFK135e-xqQ7Nd

I think Joonie really wants to show the best side of him when he comes back. So, perhaps , he is making preparation now whether physically, mentally or emotionally, to make sure he comes back really strong. Don't forget he also has panic disorder and bipolar disorder to deal with. Really hope he is coping well with the support of his loved ones, especially with his lovely girlfriend. Meanwhile, let's spread positivity in this thread and live well everyone.........Absence makes the heart fonder, we will be richly rewarded when he makes a comeback.

• Like 3

EATBFK_VAAYD7pK?format=jpg&name=large

In 2012, Lee Joon and Jung Somin made it to the news for their senior admission to Korean National University of Art (KNUA). A lot of popular actors graduated from that prestigious art university in South Korea. Lee Joon clarified the rumor saying his is just admission, he didn't finished his study there, he quitted to act in Ninja Assasin and be a part of MBLAQ. Meanwhile Jung Somin graduated in acting major from that university. WOW 

• Like 2

Wow! I didn't realize it at first about the dates of their fanmeetings: 2017.09.30. - Joon's, 2019.03.09. - Somin's one. What a beautiful numbers game! It's like Destiny!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1