Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

13 minutes ago, Kruti Sharma said:

We can only ignore now ( i even blocked some)

I blocked so many people on instagram :phew:

8 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

All I can say is should Joonie and Somin ever marry and have kids, they both will make great Appa and Eomma. I find Seung-gi a little insecure like he kept fishing for Yoojin to say saranghae samchoon if she wants his help in opening the treasure pouch.  Then he was a little salty that the girls all picked to team up with Somin Imo for the episode at the river. Then he was a little hurt that the kids thanked Somin even though he also worked hard to play with them and did all the driving for the river outing episode. 

So there , zero romantic feelings, he wants to beat her in being most popular uncle of Little Forest. ha ha. 

Totally agree with every word :heart:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ms_Parisienne said:

So min and Seung Gi shippers are really annoying! They write everywhere that they look like a family, blablabla, so disrespectful! And I must admit I'm a little annoyed to see that Little forest put them often together to do stuff, I seldom see Seung Gi and Na Rae together for example <_< Besides, Seung Gi is clearly into Suzy now...Though he did look at So Min during their SBS radio interview and press con, but I don't think it's a big deal -_- As for Lee Joon photos, I know it's forbidden for people who do military service to be on social media, they may have big problems. I hope he is back soon and everything will be ok, him and So Min is such a beautiful couple :wub:

Seung-gi and Na rae will pair up next week. Next week Seo Jin and Somin in the car. Looks like PD nim is testing out different combo. Anyway only 5 more episodes to go about 2 and 1/2 weeks more till episode 16. Wondering if there will be season 2. Poor Somin has not been in a drama since The Smile has left your eyes with Seo In Guk last year. I would think her dj stint make it hard for her to take on drama assignment? And blossom is not doing anything to promote Somin. You can see Seung-gi is the cash cow of Hook entertainment, they are always updating about him. 

1 hour ago, Joonminshipper said:

Anyway only 5 more episodes to go about 2 and 1/2 weeks more till episode 16. Wondering if there will be season 2. Poor Somin has not been in a drama since The Smile has left your eyes with Seo In Guk last year. I would think her dj stint make it hard for her to take on drama assignment? And blossom is not doing anything to promote Somin. You can see Seung-gi is the cash cow of Hook entertainment, they are always updating about him. 

I hope not for season 2. I like the idea, but shipping richard simmons me off, although if it's Somin and Lee Joon iagine how cool it would be :3

Yes, Seung Gi is a golden ticket for them, he works a lot...Though they mention Bora often now too.

3 hours ago, Ms_Parisienne said:

I hope not for season 2. I like the idea, but shipping richard simmons me off, although if it's Somin and Lee Joon iagine how cool it would be :3

Yes, Seung Gi is a golden ticket for them, he works a lot...Though they mention Bora often now too.

They seldom cast real couple together but it will be so cool if Joon and Somin can appear in Little Forest together and play with Somin’s Yoojin, Brooke and Grace. Ahhhhh... a picture of bliss! :love:

9 hours ago, Ms_Parisienne said:

As for Lee Joon photos, I know it's forbidden for people who do military service to be on social media, they may have big problems

It's not forbidden, I often see taecyeon update his Instagram during his military. Junho too (who's currently doing public service), Jun k and a lot of them. 

5 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

It's not forbidden, I often see taecyeon update his Instagram during his military. Junho too (who's currently doing public service), Jun k and a lot of them. 

Yes it's not forbidden i guess after that controversy he wants to complete his ms in peace without getting mentioned anywhere (can also be his agency recommendation) and somewhere it's good for his health also i m quite sure this two years of drought in fandom will be finished after his discharge :lol: 

7 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Well, I guess it depends then...my friend’s boyfriend said so when he was in army 2 years ago. They also have a lot of rules of behavior when they are off duty.

23 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

AxhvtVO.jpg

Why i never heard their break up news ? Maybe that rumor can make them shipping Somin with someone else without feeling guilty?? 

:sleeping:

They haven’t announced it then how this person may know?!

”mommy Simon and daddy Seung Gi” :skull:Arrrgh

18 minutes ago, Ms_Parisienne said:

Well, I guess it depends then...my friend’s boyfriend said so when he was in army 2 years ago. They also have a lot of rules of behavior when they are off duty.

43 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

AxhvtVO.jpg

Why i never heard their break up news ? Maybe that rumor can make them shipping Somin with someone else without feeling guilty?? 

:sleeping:

Omo, please don't let it be true! But how can it be Mnet still run the TMI news on 14 August that Joonmin is our real love couple if they have already broken up! In fact someone else added that the TMI news mention that Woori couple is in a super stable relationship, therefore to stop shipping Somin with someone else!

25 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

Omo, please don't let it be true! But how can it be Mnet still run the TMI news on 14 August that Joonmin is our real love couple if they have already broken up! In fact someone else added that the TMI news mention that Woori couple is in a super stable relationship, therefore to stop shipping Somin with someone else!

May 2019 somin sent a congratulatory pot to Lee joon's CEO who has no relation to somin aside from being her bf's boss. "Take this with a grain of salt" lol

49 minutes ago, Ms_Parisienne said:

I know the army rules are lot stricter back then but now I heard they have make it less stricter hence that's why taecyeon can easily update. Especially for public service worker, more free but lee joon just doesn't want to update his private life because he's a closed person himself

Joonmin till the end! All the way. Love you Joonminshippers! The chat that @irisariadne posted was from Kshow123.net under Little Forest and it’s clear from the username that the person is a LSG fan looking for girlfriend for her Oppa. Your Oppa already got Suzy and Yoona. So stop shipping Somin with your Oppa ok? Woori Somin is Joonie’s.

13 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

Joonmin till the end! All the way. Love you Joonminshippers! 

Yaaassss!!!

14 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

The chat that @irisariadne posted was from Kshow123.net under Little Forest and it’s clear from the username that the person is a LSG fan looking for girlfriend for her Oppa. Your Oppa already got Suzy and Yoona. So stop shipping Somin with your Oppa ok? Woori Somin is Joonie’s.

Those are crazy shippers too. They put Seung Gi in couple with every girl he stand next to for 2 minutes *facepalm*

9 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:
1 hour ago, Ms_Parisienne said:

May be the person is having personal contact with lj this international fans living far away claim such things and they r so confident i hope they get a shock btw it's one of the most common guess when the guy is in military earlier also celebs having broken up that way that's why such claim btw where is this comment 

It's one of the most common excuses which often happens with korean celebs when the guy is serving they often break up and the comment that claims they postpone that have happened with a korean celebrity couple earlier and right now it's very easier for people to say all this as nobody knows anything about them people guessing because sm doesn't mentions lj in her ig posts anywhere can i ask did she mentioned about lj after his enlistment but they were dating right even after their dating news was confirmed she didn't ever mentioned about lj earlier this june vogue korea mentioned them among celebrity couples who acted and fell in love vogue is a known as one of leading magazines around world whatever it is i m so done people saying that this and that about lj and so min

Let’s set this thread abuzz with fireworks and love once there is news from Joonie. Have faith whether it is 25 Sep, Oct, Nov or Dec! We will just have to have faith and wait. 

Somin will always let Joon speak first in interviews, so I believe she is also waiting for Joon to be ready to face the media after his military service.

Joonminshippers unite! Saranghae! 

:heart:

Archived