Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Joonminshippers,

Got news from Joonie’s Taiwanese Fanpage on Facebook that it is certain he won’t be out in September. Actual date not disclosed. So don’t know whether it is reliable. But to manage everyone’s fragile :heartbreak: and patience. We have waited for so long , what is 1,2 or 3 more months, as long as we stay united! 

Source; 准在我心 facebook page. 

https://www.facebook.com/pg/mblaqinmyheart/photos/

Again this sig and sm shippers i sometimes thinks why does it come in my timeline :weary: they r claiming sm hangs out with sig way too much after the show ended pointing out as kwon soo hyun tagged all of them in his ig post i have blocked so many people but still they appear :unamused: gonna say goodbye to social media for the time being 

1 hour ago, Kruti Sharma said:

Again this sig and sm shippers i sometimes thinks why does it come in my timeline :weary: they r claiming sm hangs out with sig way too much after the show ended pointing out as kwon soo hyun tagged all of them in his ig post i have blocked so many people but still they appear :unamused: gonna say goodbye to social media for the time being 

They're delulu. 

8 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

Hi Joonminshippers,

Got news from Joonie’s Taiwanese Fanpage on Facebook that it is certain he won’t be out in September. Actual date not disclosed. So don’t know whether it is reliable. But to manage everyone’s fragile :heartbreak: and patience. We have waited for so long , what is 1,2 or 3 more months, as long as we stay united! 

Source; 准在我心 facebook page. 

https://www.facebook.com/pg/mblaqinmyheart/photos/

Joon left comment D-xx not d-xxx, and he deleted later, wonder because it's neither d-xx or d-xxx but d-x lol

25 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

Joon left comment D-xx not d-xxx, and he deleted later, wonder because it's neither d-xx or d-xxx but d-x lol

Joon seems to like doing this, posting something then deleting them. When he still had his IG account,  there was a photo in IG of him, Somin and Min Jin Woong in Ahn Joong Hee’s rooftop room. Caption is Who is blocking my heart? He made a heart and Somin blocked it in the photo while Min Jin Woong looked on. Some netizens were quick to screenshot it but he took down the post quickly. 

46 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

Joon seems to like doing this, posting something then deleting them. When he still had his IG account,  there was a photo in IG of him, Somin and Min Jin Woong in Ahn Joong Hee’s rooftop room. Caption is Who is blocking my heart? He made a heart and Somin blocked it in the photo while Min Jin Woong looked on. Some netizens were quick to screenshot it but he took down the post quickly. 

Yup he has done it before that too, he explained later to us that prain TPC staff called him after he posted something on IG, to adjust the caption or edit something (he doesn't explained it in detail) but he ended up just deleted the post. He's very obedient or too lazy to argue about something petty lol. 

Crz03E-XgAAHJV6?format=jpg&name=360x360

He doesn't know how to modify so he deleted it. 

Sometimes he also deleted an ig post because of fans comments like this

1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

They're delulu. 

Did she hang out with SIG too much? I thought SIG gave her a spiderman game coz they are both homebodies. SIG likes to drink, Somin doesn’t. Anyway SIG’s fans can also have their Oppa back. We and Somin do not need other oppas we already have Joonie Oppa. 

3 hours ago, Kruti Sharma said:

Again this sig and sm shippers i sometimes thinks why does it come in my timeline :weary: they r claiming sm hangs out with sig way too much after the show ended 

They say Seung Gi and Somin hang out together?!?!

8 minutes ago, Kruti Sharma said:

No seo in guk  sm's smile that left your eyes costar those shippers r also one of a kind they claim various things which is highly disrespectful so let it be..... 

Ahhhh...some people have too much free time! My black list on Instagram is growing longer every day...

112297_98141_167.jpg

RYg1QVduiotl5k46.jpeghttp://nbntv.co.kr/news/view/561962

Korean article on 13 Aug 2019

Headline says What is the current situation of Jung So-min♥, Lee Joon? When is the day of the ceremony?A sweet life that is not separated even in panic disorder.”Healing variety show “Little Forest” Filming on Location 

While actor Jung So-min is playing an active part in the SBS show "Little Forest," many people are curious about the current situation of Lee Joon, a singer and actor who has a relationship with Jung So-min.  Lee Joon enlisted in the Army's 8th Division's Chadol Battalion in October 2017. However, he had to be treated while serving for a panic disorder he had suffered from before he enlisted.  

Lee Joon was eventually transferred to a supplementary role while serving in active duty after a legal examination process in the military due to panic disorder.  

At the time, Lee's company stated, "In the future, Lee Joon will continue his defense duties as a private military personnel under the direction of the MMA."  

Even in the midst of panic disorder, Lee Joon is serving in the military with the support of his lover, Jung So-min. Lee Joon and Jung So-min caught the attention of fans by showing off their typical couple's appearance, such as enjoying a date on Lee Joon’s vacation.  

Lee Joon and Jung So-min appeared as a couple in the KBS drama "Father Is Strange", and developed into real lovers and were congratulated by many. Lee Joon is 31 years old this year and Jung So-min  is 30 years old this year. Lee Joon is expected to be released later this year.  

Meanwhile, Jung So-min is starring in "Little Forest" with Lee Seung-ki, Lee Seo-jin, Park Narae. The location of the little forest, which boasts a beautiful scenery and is a healing place, is in The Inje, Gangwon Province.

I can't imagine Joonie doing this sexy dance on Somin. He performed this solo during MBLAQ's concerts to Rain's song "Nan" . I just loved the way he wore his cap and his eyes could not be seen and the air of mystery. Omo, he looks so handsome. So happy for Somin! She can wake up to this face for the rest of her life!!!:heart:

Somin is too shy and won't be able to handle it. As it is during his last fanmeeting in Seoul on 30 Sept 2017, when he did the body wave and heart pounding, she had to turn away as she couldn't even look.Unfortunately, we won't be able to see this anymore because these were from Joonie's idol days.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGbw2zjNvdM_1hx2nNJZ5

https://programs.sbs.co.kr/enter/strongheart/clip/56257/22000342973

@eyjooniesh, this is the vibe I get, Joonie is not really close to his MBLAQ members, apart from Thunder. He is closest to CNBlue's Jung Yong-Hwa. Even then, they are the sort who give each other space and never really hang out because Joon is a homebody.  In JTBC's Abnormal Summit July 24th 2017 episode, after revealing that he did not like to leave the house much, Yonghwa was asked what other celebrities around him also live the isolated life, and Yonghwa answerd, "I''m close with those types of [celebrities]. Like Lee Joon."

I think when Thunder and Joonie left MBLAQ, the remaining 3 members sort of diss them before they learnt the truth about their company. So I don't think GO will be one of the best man choices. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/cnblues-yonghwa-reveals-why-he-and-close-friend-lee-joon-never-eat-out-together

1 hour ago, Joonminshipper said:

@eyjooniesh, this is the vibe I get, Joonie is not really close to his MBLAQ members, apart from Thunder. He is closest to CNBlue's Jung Yong-Hwa. Even then, they are the sort who give each other space and never really hang out because Joon is a homebody.  In JTBC's Abnormal Summit July 24th 2017 episode, after revealing that he did not like to leave the house much, Yonghwa was asked what other celebrities around him also live the isolated life, and Yonghwa answerd, "I''m close with those types of [celebrities]. Like Lee Joon."

I think when Thunder and Joonie left MBLAQ, the remaining 3 members sort of diss them before they learnt the truth about their company. So I don't think GO will be one of the best man choices. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/cnblues-yonghwa-reveals-why-he-and-close-friend-lee-joon-never-eat-out-together

When G.O appeared in King Of Mask Singer after his discharge, he confessed about why the members depart from the group sadden and hurt him, he said mblaq members felt like brothers rather than friends, however he understands why members (LeeJoon and thunder) took that decision. He has moved on and even wrote letter to explain to fans. I've watched G O's vlog and seeing how he take care of his girlfriend, he has become very mature now, he's no longer depressed and happy now.

Thunder is seen hanging out with g.o and Mir this year or was it last year? I think it just about time we'll see joon reunite with his 'brothers' in mblaq, they're very close even though not as friends. They've been living together for 5 years or more since debut and before debut, and it's shook me when I realized G.O has acted in Somin's movie, when thinking of that relation he has with Lee joon. Soon after that somin agreed to star in FIS with another mblaq member, LJ.

Kwanghee and siwan has not mentioned lee joon at all ever since they discharged from the army. They're known to be close friends too. I don't know about yonghwa now, but from what I see yonghwa will always mentioned lee joon because Joon is the hyung who helped him when he first moved to Seoul, Joon taught yonghwa how to live independently at Seoul, I think that's why yonghwa is very loyal to Joon, yonghwa is also more popular than Joon.

3 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Kwanghee and siwan has not mentioned lee joon at all ever since they discharged from the army.

Nobody mentions Joon, not even his agency. Coincidence? I don't think so. In my opinion, it's pointless to think about it too much, until he isn't discharged. 

As for MBLAQ members, I'm not sure we'll be able to see all of them together again after G.O. and Mir's interviews. LJ was facing a lot of negative comments from knetz that time, and this 2 guys added fuel to the fire. Seungho was the only one who behaved like an adult and didn't say anything bad, which is why I respect him most. However, I'd be glad if I'm wrong and we can see the 5 together someday.

@Miss Swan, I think it could be a special instruction given by either the Doctor or Joon’s company , Prain TPC not to mention Joon by his close ones as he is on the route to recovery. He had ever said he reads comments both positive and negative ones so that he can improve his acting but he did say he is hurt when there are negative comments. He is sensitive and tends to brood a lot thinking he is not good enough, this stems from his childhood experience as his family went through a difficult time with his parents’ divorce and his dad’s bankruptcy. Which is why Somin is a good source of strength and energy for him because he said in an interview she will always encourage him when he feels that he had messed up the scenes or his acting is not good enough. Looking at Somin’s loving ways in Little Forest towards the kids and even her cuddles for her dog Modu in her Vlog, can u imagine the love she will have for her boyfriend. It will be multiplied many many times! Joon and Somin are blessed to find each other! :wub:

Archived