Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

I think because he is still serving his national service as a public service worker, it is not good for him to appear in her VLOG and IG accounts. Her life seems very routine as her DJ stint since end of Dec 2018 requires her to work at fixed timing everyday. This stability must be good for Joon too? Since they are both homebodies, that is why there are no pictures taken of them?

I think so too. Looks like Joon's close people are forbidden to mention him. Nobody talks about him like he doesn't exist at all. Perhaps this is the position of his agency so he could peacefully finish his MS. But still I wonder, how is this possible, that it's been almost 2 years and there is not a single photo of LJ. OK. Maybe Joon and Somin see each other at home. But doesn't he go to public places at all? Are public service worker allowed to go home sometimes or do they live in a special place?

Fans say Joon comes back around December, and afterwards we'll get news about Joonmin I think. Let's wish them all the best:)

The lyrics is really beautiful!:wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kruti Sharma said:

I hope everyone is voting for lee joon 2nd phase voting has started from one account now we can only vote twice 

https://vote.aaavietnam2019.com.vn/#!/?type=actor

Unfortunately, I think there is no way for him to enter the top 10 to get to the next round of voting. He has too little votes.:tears: However, I vote for him everyday using 8 accounts. Hope, his position gets better.

It's strange that Somin wasn't nominated. I didn't find her name in pre-vote.

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If i m not wrong lj left a comment on his fan cafe which later he deleted saying D-**, Not-*** maybe he is trying to say now days left is in two digits not three (may be mid of December) Damn it's been two long years i literally yearn to listen about him and ya no pics nothing it's not like he locked himself for 2 years it's just that he doesn't want to be noticed 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Kruti Sharma said:

If i m not wrong lj left a comment on his fan cafe which later he deleted saying D-**, Not-*** maybe he is trying to say now days left is in two digits not three (may be mid of December) Damn it's been two long years i literally yearn to listen about him and ya no pics nothing it's not like he locked himself for 2 years it's just that he doesn't want to be noticed 

Mid December?!!!  My heart! :bawling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://hiaday.com/2019/08/28/太穩定狗仔不想拍盤點韓國穩定交往中的明星情侶/?fbclid=IwAR3y-AnTL9K4KmeeRK3i8tzYWbQeym1-4tXiFFTlTIq4tpnoa4igA9tG5_Y

 

found a summary of Mnet TMI news ep 9 on 14 Aug that was published on 28 Aug 2019 on Taiwanese website hiaday. Said that Joonmin couple is in such a stable relationship even paparazzi is lazy to take photo of them. Ha ha. No mention of discharge date. 

 

Translated paragraph:

 

NO 2
Lee Joon Jung So Min
Love News broke out on 2018 New Year's Day 

Both parties admitted the news in 1 hour and 3 minutes

The two fell in love after co-starring in the Korean drama "Father is strange"

It’s so far that even the company’s representatives can’t help but tease them

The paparazzi is too lazy to shoot the ultra stable couple.
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

Said that Joonmin couple is in such a stable relationship even paparazzi is lazy to take photo of them. Ha ha

Haha does this mean they're always together until paparazzi become lazy to take photo of them. I think we might get to see the pics once joonie is discharged. 

Why everyone so worries whether they're together or not, remember early this year somin sent a congratulatory pot to Joon's CEO? Why she did that if they're not together anymore? It's even weirder to sent a plant congratulatory pot to your ex' bf CEO right. I think they're most stable right now, but as always the other shippers always think since there's no news meaning they've break up.

 

PS: I'm glad none of us coming to the other shippers account anymore to mention about LJ, it will only cause nuisance. Just wait 

  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So min and Seung Gi shippers are really annoying! They write everywhere that they look like a family, blablabla, so disrespectful! And I must admit I'm a little annoyed to see that Little forest put them often together to do stuff, I seldom see Seung Gi and Na Rae together for example <_< Besides, Seung Gi is clearly into Suzy now...Though he did look at So Min during their SBS radio interview and press con, but I don't think it's a big deal -_- As for Lee Joon photos, I know it's forbidden for people who do military service to be on social media, they may have big problems. I hope he is back soon and everything will be ok, him and So Min is such a beautiful couple :wub:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ms_Parisienne said:

So min and Seung Gi shippers are really annoying! They write everywhere that they look like a family, blablabla, so disrespectful!

Agree! And it richard simmons me off when they say "sorry Lee Joon":crazy: However, we should patiently wait till this show ends, maybe afterwards those people will calm down. I think things will get better as soon as Joonie comes back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Miss Swan said:

Agree! And it richard simmons me off when they say "sorry Lee Joon":crazy: However, we should patiently wait till this show ends, maybe afterwards those people will calm down. I think things will get better as soon as Joonie comes back.

This cycle will continue whatsoever i ranted so much on Twitter earlier because i was annoyed as they were continuously mentioning lee joon i don't even feel much friendship b/w lsg and sm i don't know what shippers see in them :joy: they have normal convos well i think this will also die once lsg new drama starts telecasting 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can only ignore now ( i even blocked some) if u guys r on Twitter or ig just leave some positive post in his hashtag that's all and regarding little forest mostly giving stuffs together to lsg and sm u can understand if u know marketing strategy they very well know people's mind its all about ratings 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kruti Sharma said:

We can only ignore now ( i even blocked some) if u guys r on Twitter or ig just leave some positive post in his hashtag that's all and regarding little forest mostly giving stuffs together to lsg and sm u can understand if u know marketing strategy they very well know people's mind its all about ratings 

 

1 hour ago, Ms_Parisienne said:

So min and Seung Gi shippers are really annoying! They write everywhere that they look like a family, blablabla, so disrespectful! And I must admit I'm a little annoyed to see that Little forest put them often together to do stuff, I seldom see Seung Gi and Na Rae together for example <_< Besides, Seung Gi is clearly into Suzy now...Though he did look at So Min during their SBS radio interview and press con, but I don't think it's a big deal -_- As for Lee Joon photos, I know it's forbidden for people who do military service to be on social media, they may have big problems. I hope he is back soon and everything will be ok, him and So Min is such a beautiful couple :wub:

 

 

 You can also see the Little Forest PD experimenting with different pairing coz this week Seunggi and Seo Jin took all the girls in the car.  It’s clear that Yoojin is the scene stealer so they put Seunggi with Yoojin and Grace and Gaon for episode 11 while Brooke slept out most of the episode with Seo Jin looking after her. But you can clearly see Grace and Yoojin are very attached to Somin, Grace even cried for Somin Imo when she left Little Forest, despite camera footage showing Somin was with Yoojin and Brooke and Seunggi for treasure hunt and Somin with Narae and 2 boys for the market trip. I think camera only showed a small portion of the time spent. Somin must have taken great care of the little girls that despite no screen time , they will still look for Somin Imo. 

 

All I can say is should Joonie and Somin ever marry and have kids, they both will make great Appa and Eomma. I find Seung-gi a little insecure like he kept fishing for Yoojin to say saranghae samchoon if she wants his help in opening the treasure pouch.  Then he was a little salty that the girls all picked to team up with Somin Imo for the episode at the river. Then he was a little hurt that the kids thanked Somin even though he also worked hard to play with them and did all the driving for the river outing episode. 

 

So there , zero romantic feelings, he wants to beat her in being most popular uncle of Little Forest. ha ha. He sees her as a rival! Really, he has zero interest in her, i think he is definitely closer to Suzy Bae because of Vagabond and Gu family book. 

 

Can i also say I am so impressed that Somin was the one driving and not Narae! The fact that she and Narae did the hard work of planting the big blue berry tree in the night is also awesome. All this time I watched Father is strange and I always wondered if she can drive in real life ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Kruti Sharma said:

We can only ignore now ( i even blocked some)

 

I blocked so many people on instagram :phew:

8 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

All I can say is should Joonie and Somin ever marry and have kids, they both will make great Appa and Eomma. I find Seung-gi a little insecure like he kept fishing for Yoojin to say saranghae samchoon if she wants his help in opening the treasure pouch.  Then he was a little salty that the girls all picked to team up with Somin Imo for the episode at the river. Then he was a little hurt that the kids thanked Somin even though he also worked hard to play with them and did all the driving for the river outing episode. 

 

So there , zero romantic feelings, he wants to beat her in being most popular uncle of Little Forest. ha ha. 

 

Totally agree with every word :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ms_Parisienne said:

So min and Seung Gi shippers are really annoying! They write everywhere that they look like a family, blablabla, so disrespectful! And I must admit I'm a little annoyed to see that Little forest put them often together to do stuff, I seldom see Seung Gi and Na Rae together for example <_< Besides, Seung Gi is clearly into Suzy now...Though he did look at So Min during their SBS radio interview and press con, but I don't think it's a big deal -_- As for Lee Joon photos, I know it's forbidden for people who do military service to be on social media, they may have big problems. I hope he is back soon and everything will be ok, him and So Min is such a beautiful couple :wub:

Seung-gi and Na rae will pair up next week. Next week Seo Jin and Somin in the car. Looks like PD nim is testing out different combo. Anyway only 5 more episodes to go about 2 and 1/2 weeks more till episode 16. Wondering if there will be season 2. Poor Somin has not been in a drama since The Smile has left your eyes with Seo In Guk last year. I would think her dj stint make it hard for her to take on drama assignment? And blossom is not doing anything to promote Somin. You can see Seung-gi is the cash cow of Hook entertainment, they are always updating about him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joonminshipper said:

Anyway only 5 more episodes to go about 2 and 1/2 weeks more till episode 16. Wondering if there will be season 2. Poor Somin has not been in a drama since The Smile has left your eyes with Seo In Guk last year. I would think her dj stint make it hard for her to take on drama assignment? And blossom is not doing anything to promote Somin. You can see Seung-gi is the cash cow of Hook entertainment, they are always updating about him. 

 

I hope not for season 2. I like the idea, but shipping richard simmons me off, although if it's Somin and Lee Joon iagine how cool it would be :3

Yes, Seung Gi is a golden ticket for them, he works a lot...Though they mention Bora often now too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ms_Parisienne said:

 

I hope not for season 2. I like the idea, but shipping richard simmons me off, although if it's Somin and Lee Joon iagine how cool it would be :3

Yes, Seung Gi is a golden ticket for them, he works a lot...Though they mention Bora often now too.

 

They seldom cast real couple together but it will be so cool if Joon and Somin can appear in Little Forest together and play with Somin’s Yoojin, Brooke and Grace. Ahhhhh... a picture of bliss! :love:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ms_Parisienne said:

As for Lee Joon photos, I know it's forbidden for people who do military service to be on social media, they may have big problems

It's not forbidden, I often see taecyeon update his Instagram during his military. Junho too (who's currently doing public service), Jun k and a lot of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done Joon Min supporters! It's better to never interact or leave comments at those annoying shippers' account at all, they just want fanwars and more exposure to their stupid ship and beloved oppars! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

It's not forbidden, I often see taecyeon update his Instagram during his military. Junho too (who's currently doing public service), Jun k and a lot of them. 

Yes it's not forbidden i guess after that controversy he wants to complete his ms in peace without getting mentioned anywhere (can also be his agency recommendation) and somewhere it's good for his health also i m quite sure this two years of drought in fandom will be finished after his discharge :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...