Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee joon is a stealer i agree:wub: he stole my heart as well :lol: those stupid two three people doesn't even matter but it would be better if the person who wrote that comment delete it because i can see a fan war which i don't want as they will fall low

1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

Rather than having sig in romantic role with another leading lady, I rather watch lee joon having romantic role. He rarely choose that kind of role. I wish to see him in it and he becomes more famous. So that those pathetic fans of sig will be left speechless when they see how successful he is, the real boyfriend of Somin.

He deserves all the happiness and he will get it no matter what i can watch him in anything as i m so deprived :joy: must say lj is one of the most versatile actor that i have came across on screen or offscreen he is such a sweetheart :wub:

Those three to four shippers of sig and sm who commented rubbish about lj r same people who comment about them everywhere they have perceived in their minds that joonmin broke up i actually had spoken to one of them when sig sent support truck to so min i literally hope joonmin proves them wrong such pathetic people wishing breakups and sadness for others because of his stupid fans i have started hating the actor as well(sorry but not sorry) :rage:

It's understandable you hate them. All because of the shippers, make us hate their idol for no reasons. They should be ashamed of themselves. Somin doesn't even want to be associate with Seo inguk anymore if she knows what they say about her boyfriend. 

nM2Jn9k.jpg

Tomorrow is 1st August. I hope we can hear some good news from Somin and Joon. For Somin, maybe this week we will know if she stay in Jellyfish or change to other agency *coughpraintpccough*. Maybe her new project (drama/movie) will be annouced once everything is settled. For Joon, just new picture of him is more than enough for me. I miss him so much :bawling:

I still  don't understand why some Joonminshippers still commenting to other shippers fanpage. As long as they are not rude or not say something bad about Joon or wish them to break up,  just let them be. Of course, they know Somin has a boyfriend. They not living under a rock.  We don't have to tell them about that. It makes them hates Joon more. 

4 hours ago, irisariadne said:

still  don't understand why some Joonminshippers still commenting to other shippers fanpage. As long as they are not rude or not say something bad about Joon or wish them to break up,  just let them be. Of course, they know Somin has a boyfriend. They not living under a rock.  We don't have to tell them about that. It makes them hates Joon more.

PREACH!!!! I also don't understand what the other JM shippers trying to get by commenting about lee joon to other shippers fanpage. I'm so embarrassed and almost want to be out of this ship! For me, even if they say something rude about lee joon, we just don't need to reply or entertain them. They like it more when we gives comments to their fanpage. They think they've made it I guess and they like it because it will give them traction. Let them stuck in that black hole forever with their own kinds, shipping their delusional fantasy that will never be real. The bad things they said about lee joon might return to their fav, as if karma. So let them be, slandering lee joon all they like, because it will eventually be passed to their fav whether they like it or not

Spoiler

PS, the delusional ig shipper account is also Kim Hyunjoong's fan, (she said it herself in her bio), I don't know if she has deleted that statement in bio yet or not, but a KHJ's fan can never be taken seriously. The fact that they still support a woman beater whom called his ex gf a pregnancy pig machine for being pregnant with his child, KHJ did mentioned about his son during his 0% rating drama press conference (so the child is truly his) as he admitted it himself. And now this kind of fan is making fanpage of Somin and sig couple with the intention of wanting them to be real couple though she knows Somin is in relationship with Lee joon, (meaning she wish them to break up). Yet the other sick 2-3 sig fans are supporting her page lol. She barely even has 95 followers. So JoonMin shippers, don't bother them. They're like little flies. Just shut them off from your life and only focus at JoonMin. 

Fully agree! We shouldn't be a part of fanwars and provoke haters to mention Joon's name one more time. Let's leave them alone in their delusional world. We better spread positive like our cuties Joonie and Somin, and keep patiently waiting for good news from them. 

tumblr_os56zhEqyT1u73xsoo4_r1_400.giftumblr_ovo3dq7Mjv1qa4cuoo2_400.giftumblr_opwpw5vxNj1w1d5u3o2_r1_540.gif

I read the comments knetz also hope she does not choose this agency because the agency isn't that good? They mentioned about cha taehyun and song joongki. I just use Google translate but most of the comments advice her to not choose this agency. 

2 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

I read the comments knetz also hope she does not choose this agency because the agency isn't that good? They mentioned about cha taehyun and song joongki. I just use Google translate but most of the comments advice her to not choose this agency. 

BE sucks in releasing official statements they create more controversy i don't like the way they handle things i wanted  bogum to leave that agency but there so min entered:sweatingbullets: but hope everything goes well for her 

10 hours ago, Kruti Sharma said:

BE sucks in releasing official statements they create more controversy i don't like the way they handle things i wanted  bogum to leave that agency but there so min entered:sweatingbullets: but hope everything goes well for her 

The way I see it they like to promote about their actor's relationship, so on the bright side maybe we can finally see the news of JoonMin XD and in the press conference of her new drama she will have to answer questions about lee joon. Lol just like song joongki answering questions about song hyekyo, but sadly he even has to lied saying they're still together and happy when they're not. Okay I don't think Somin will want to answer about this personal life questions, she can say no. 

Hope she chooses Prain TPC! Same agency can spend more time with Joonie, just like Ahn Joong Hee and Bi Young in Gabi Entertainment!:wub:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1342483wpp/jung-so-min-in-talks-to-join-song-joong-ki-and-park-bo-gums-agency

https://annyeongoppa.com/2019/08/01/look-actress-jung-so-min-might-join-blossom-entertainment-agency/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=look-actress-jung-so-min-might-join-blossom-entertainment-agency

This article clarified that nothing is confirmed yet, even though she had met Blossom Entertainment for talks on 31 July. Subsequent reports are more cautious using words like Jung so min "might" join Blossom Entertainment Agency.0004123605_001_20190731165629520.jpg?res

But somebody said her name is already on Blossoms webpage. Correct me if I'm wrong. I think it's part of PR thing to announce someone is in talk when they are already confirmed. Just like drama, news will reported they're still in talks but most of the times the actors have confirmed the appearance. In drama they have also showed this kind of scenes too. I think Blossoms is not entirely bad agency. They've many big name actors, probably they will made JSM as big name actress too in the future :blush: though I really likes prain tpc but prain is still a medium company, they didn't really have power when it comes to landing big projects to their actors. Ryu seungryong is one of the big name actor there, his movies always hit box office, Masquerade, Miracle in Cell no 7, Extreme Job. But I think he landed those big projects thanks to his reputation as talented and incredible actor. Not because of Prain

Personally, i want her to join big agency like C-Jes, Soop or King Kong by Starship. Because top stars in Blossom is Chae Tae Hyun, Song Joong Ki and Park Bogum. I read the comments on twitter said that SJK will set up his own agency (like others Hallyu star Hyun Bin, Lee Jong Suk, Lee Min Ho and soon Kim Soo Hyun , to secure more income) . Probably , he will bring PBG to his agency. And Chae Tae Hyun (Co founder ) now in hiatus because of JJY Golden Phone scandal (im not sure if he will retire and how that will effect to his agency). And positive thing is,  i checked wikipedia and So Min is the only one (lead actress) there in Blossom.  If she join this agency,maybe there is no competition among actress in that agency. (cmiiw) .

Archived