Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

It's September, Joonmin Shippers! Will this be the month our wait for Joonie be over? Will this be the month that it is finally safe for Joon and Somin to be seen in public as he finishes his military service, or will they continue to be Ninja couple? 

Translated article taken from a Taiwanese website-Interview with Lee Joon on Sep 6 2017

On working with JSM.

"First of all, she is younger than me and that makes me more relaxed. In my previous works, I also had experience working with younger actors and actresses. It is more comfortable for me to give them advice.Even if a sunbae is only one year older than me, I will find it very difficult to give them comments on acting. I started to get closer to Jung Somin only after 30 episodes. Until then, we have been using honorifics and maintaining a very awkward relationship.As we chatted, I realised that we were born in Bundang and we both learned dance and our university is the same one. I found out that there are people we know together. She is my friend’s high school junior. As we talked about these things -"There is a lot of delicious food in that neighbourhood." "Your home is very expensive" , we got closer. 

In order to be able to perform well, we will often make jokes. So it is sometimes very hard to hold back the laughter when filming. Maybe the staff or actors on the scene do not know, whenever "Action" is shouted, we do not get to the shooting state immediately.Instead, jokes suddenly go to the play, so that if you shoot naturally, you will feel that the picture looks fresh.It's like catching a meteor shower and I really like that feeling.  But the bad thing is that when we have to act in scenes requiring deep emotions to be portrayed, I always want to laugh.Even to the extent that I got Somin to close her eyes when I have to deliver my lines.

In addition to being somewhat difficult when filming emotional scenes, other areas seem to be naturally integrated into the shooting.Because the scenes with Dad is too difficult, so the love drama is not so hard, it is very interesting to shoot.The staff and crew also made careful considerations when shooting Bi Young Joong Hee Couple scenes. It takes about three or four hours to take a scene. For example , the scene of me grabbing the seat belt for Somin.Or the tears that are swirling in the eyelids, and even these are carefully confirmed one by one.

(This was in Sept,  they started dating only in Oct)

When the reporter asked if he really had a "some" with Jung So Min, Lee Joon answered, "What? The love drama between me and Jung Somin is 100% calculated. There is no adlib or improvisation at all, and the results are clipped after a few shots in both forward and reverse directions. PD's ambition for love scenes is strong, so a scene sometimes takes three hours. The kiss scene is also taken in many versions, from deeper versions to shallower ones . It’s completely designed according to the situation, it seems to be a natural interpretation.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next week (13 September 2019) is Chuseok. I hope some fans spotted Lee Joon and So Min have a movie date and eating kimchi fried rice:D. But i understand if they want to respect Joonmin privacy .

Spoiler

I lied :phew: i  miss Lee Joon so much so i need his picture ASAP :ph34r:

giphy.gif

Credit : jmsc_joonmin

#Throwback

Lee Joon spotted on a cute Chuseok date with his mother

Lee-Joon_1410273729_leejoon1.jpg

MBLAQ's Lee Joon was spotted on a cute mother-son date during the Chuseok holiday. On September 9, one online community posted pictures of Lee Joon with his mother on their movie date to watch "My Brilliant Life"' together.  It was revealed that he had taken his mother to the movies in order to help her relieve some stress.  

According to a rep, the two indeed went to the movie theater, drank coffee, and had a good time.  Even though Lee Joon wore a hood, glasses, and a cap, he looked casual and not too concerned with being recognized as he lounged comfortably in the chair across his mother in the pictures.

Although a portion of fans saw the two and suspected he might be on an actual date with a girl, they ended up smiling brightly when the woman was revealed to be his mother.(Me ::lol:)

https://twitter.com/hashtag/leejoon?lang=en

According to #leejoon on twitter, TMI news this week may have Joon in the news .... 

Article on Channel Korea on  6 Sep 2019

https://channel-korea.com/ex-mblaqs-lee-joons-love-life/

It's old news rewritten but I can't help but sense media might also be aware people are anxious to know about Joon and use this as a clickbait. Nevertheless, it's good that people are thinking of him. Not pinning too much hope on his military discharge on Sep 25 in case I get disappointed again as with his July 1st and July 23rd discharge dates. This thread has been really quiet.....Joonmin fans, are you tired of waiting too? Fighting! :star:

1 hour ago, Joonminshipper said:

Joonmin fans, are you tired of waiting too?

There's no news about Joon, and Somin and Seunggi shippers are almost everywhere... I search for tag #leejoon and here they are:angry: They know she has a boyfriend, and wish her to break up with him. So annoying. 

Nevertheless, I have a strange feeling, that Joonie's coming back soon. Or maybe it's only my wish-_-

tumblr_omogdqjGAD1qg5nyao2_540.gif

18 minutes ago, Miss Swan said:

There's no news about Joon, and Somin and Seunggi shippers are almost everywhere... I search for tag #leejoon and here they are:angry: They know she has a boyfriend, and wish her to break up with him. So annoying. 

Nevertheless, I have a strange feeling, that Joonie's coming back soon. Or maybe it's only my wish-_-

tumblr_omogdqjGAD1qg5nyao2_540.gif

I m so annoyed with stupid shippers they only wish for joonmin breakup i get upset nowadays because of all these and also there is no any update about joonie and constant rant of those stupid shippers 

source.gifAs there is no news and an official date of his departure, I hope it will be September 25 but if not, I will not be disappointed, I will wait with joy for his return, I want to see him on a project.  He is an excellent actor

Keep voting for Lee Joon:thumbsup:

The fans of those ships are annoying, I have blocked many fans on Instagram I have not noticed that there is a new shipp I imagine that it will be the same with GIS fans, (I think they are the most toxic) I have not seen if there is already a  new shipp, and I try not to take them into account they are very fanciful and sometimes they have stained the name of JSM for their nonsense, they are annoying I have already decided not to pay attention to them, out of respect for the fandom Joonmin but if they want to tell you some things about  their idols but would fall into the same act of mediocrity

@Miss Swan

I didn’t think there were any Somin Seunggi shippers. In any case, if you watch Little Forest, Somin and Seunggi are both professional. Nobody showed any interest that way, everyone is focused on getting the kids to experience new things. 

As to stupid shippers wishing for Joonmin to break up, that’s really not nice. Joonie and Somin chose to become a couple 3 weeks before he entered military, it’s really the toughest thing to do. 

BOA and Jon Won didn’t make it, Oh Yeon Seo and Kim Bum didn’t make it. Somin is also very aware that people are always looking at her IG for clues that she is still with Joon. But Joon is not discharged from military yet, perhaps this is the reason why she refrained from sharing more. 

I hope her new agency will help her get more interesting projects. I have not seen her in a drama( other than cameo) since 2018. Wishing Joon abundant offers too upon his military discharge. And they will still find time for each other. 

4 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

didn’t think there were any Somin Seunggi shippers. In any case, if you watch Little Forest, Somin and Seunggi are both professional. Nobody showed any interest that way, everyone is focused on getting the kids to experience new things. 

Yup there's still no any somin seunggi shippers yet but I have found few tweets shipping them and want them to get married. 

Yesterday found a tweet wishing Lee Joon and Jung Somin to break up and hoping somin seunggi to date on the location shooting. They're just joking with each other, the below replies even said they want to make a petition for lee joon and somin to break up :lol:

This tweet said "agree, let's make a petition!"

Other reply said "poor lee joon" and "laugh sounds"

@eyjooniesh, I assume these are Indonesian fans? Seung Gi was just there to film "Twogether" with Jasper Liu. Tsk Tsk Tsk. Terrible fans to joke about Joonmin breakup. Anyway, I really do not see any interest shown by Lee Seung Gi on Somin and vice versa.

Gwanenchanha. Nevermind it won't happen. Somin is a super loyal girl. Watch Knowing Bros E61 and you will know she was so sad when her ex boyfriend wanted to end the relationship. She knew the pain and would never do that to Joon. I hope she can be a good source of support for Joon as he grapples with his panic disorder. 

I felt bad for Joon's unpleasant experience on the set of We Got Married with Oh Yeon-Seo because of her dating rumour with Lee Jang Woo. Since then she had dated Kim Bum for about 9 months before breaking up.  Unfortunately, she is now also being dragged into the messy divorce of Ahn Jae-hyun and Goo Hye Sun. So it was a blessing that Joon did not end up with OYS.

Having watched interviews about Joon, I felt that he had been through hard times, what with his father's failed business and his parents' divorce when he was young. I believed it drove him to work very hard during his idol days to help pay off his family's substantial debt and even buy apartment for them. He shared in 2016 Ceci interview, he was able to get better sleep after moving to a place near the mountain in Bundang area where he used to lived as a child (It's also his girlfriend's, Somin's neighbourhood, :wub:). Joon and Somin are destiny...fated to be together. 

Happy Chuseok for the couple!:star: Fighting everyone! Hopefully 2 more weeks!

65656654_2280644918855042_50806526015912

42 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

Watch Knowing Bros E61 and you will know she was so sad when her ex boyfriend wanted to end the relationship

Similar to Lee Joon, he said he looks like the type to dump girl (a playboy) but it was him who always get dumped by girlfriend. 

Spoiler
  • Here is article of what he said during strong heart. It resurfaced again in 2013 because Go Young wook (the person LJ's girlfriend cheated with when he still a minor) has been arrested due to sexual assault of minor.
Go Young Wook’s Past Misdeeds Are Resurfacing

Go Young Wook’s Past Misdeeds Are Resurfacing

Jan 11, 2013
by yw740030

On SBS’s “Strong Heart” that aired in 2011, Lee Joon stated, “In my 24 years, I have loved two women, and Go Young Wook stole one of them. One day, I happened to see a text message from Go Young Wook on my girlfriend’s cell phone. The message said, ‘When we meet next time, it will be my treat.’”

Lee Joon continued, “When I asked my girlfriend about it, she said that she met Go Young Wook at a party and just exchanged phone numbers. My girlfriend was not a flirtatious person, so I got suspicious. We fought and we broke up.”

Go Young Wook, who was also present, tried to make a joke of the situation. MC Kang Ho Dong also tried to provide an explanation by saying, “Your girlfriend was probably a fan of Go Young Wook and so I’m sure he was just being nice.”

In addition, on KBS’s “Happy Together,” actress Lee Min Jung and model Jang Yoon Joo have also revealed in the past that Go Young Wook have tried to get their phone numbers. Also, Go Young Wook has been recently receiving a lot of criticism by sending an intimate message via SNS to gymnast Son Yeon Jae.

Go Young Wook’s past misdeeds have resurfaced recently due to the sexual assault scandal involving a minor.

Knetz comments

Netizen Buzz
Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Past story of Go Young Wook stealing Lee Joon's girlfriends resurfaces

Article: Past story of Lee Joon losing his girlfriend to Go Young Wook resurfaces

Source: TV Daily via Nate

On a past episode of Strong Heart, Lee Joon revealed that he had lost two ex-girlfriends because of Go Young Wook. He had found his number in their phones with texts saying "Oppa will buy you something delicious to eat next time" and "Oppa will buy you soju next time". He had gotten their numbers at a mutual meeting.

1. [+297, -2] Lee Joon gets his girlfriend stolen to Go Young Wook. Gets his virtual wife Oh Yeon Seo stolen. Time to sing "It's War".

2. [+247, -3] I feel bad for Lee Joon. He got a lot of hate then for being disrespectful to his senior, but thinking about it now, that wasn't even the case..

3. [+225, -0] Go Young Wook's tweet gives me the goose bumps. A round of applause to the fact that he's worse than what was exaggerated (TN: Go Young Wook had tweeted shortly after the Strong Heart episode that the articles were exaggerating the situation).

-

Article: Lee Joon "Lost two girlfriends to Go Young Wook" Past story resurfaces

Source: Herald News via Nate

1. [+563, -21] He raises all those dogs at home.. and he eventually became one of them.

2. [+477, -6] Go Young Wook is like an onion. You peel and peel and there are still more layers to peel. Perv.

3. [+430, -5] Utter trash

Archived