Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

4 hours ago, Miss Swan said:

New video about our lovely couple:wub: Absolutely don't understand, what they say, but it's good, that JoonMin isn't forgotten.

In the video (at 2:15), the host says that Lee Joon was already discharged from the military on 23rd of July. :blink:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Go Seung Ji said:

In the video (at 2:15), the host says that Lee Joon was already discharged from the military on 23rd of July. :blink:

Really? Are they still together though? Highly unlikely, but if only LJ would make a cameo for SM’s Little Forest!

2 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

OMG!!! Is it even possible?? I mean, not a word from his agency, if it's true...

3 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

I am guessing they are using the same unreliable sources that we have all seen rather than state a confirmed fact.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, luffie said:

Really? Are they still together though? Highly unlikely, but if only LJ would make a cameo for SM’s Little Forest!

They are still together. There is one comment from K-netz on Little Forest article. Credit @cutefairy. 

Unn2NFg.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

TVN D Classic already put English/Spanish/Indonesia subtitle for this video.   I know that Daisy Ven already upload this video with English Sub but she has deleted all Joonmin FMV videos including this video. :tears:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, irisariadne said:

TVN D Classic already put English/Spanish/Indonesia subtitle for this video.   I know that Daisy Ven already upload this video with English Sub but she has deleted all Joonmin FMV videos including this video. :tears:

Why did she deleted though may be tired of waiting though:sleepy: 

5 hours ago, irisariadne said:

They are still together. There is one comment from K-netz on Little Forest article. Credit @cutefairy. 

Unn2NFg.jpg

That's great! Although I have no doubt they're together, however every hint makes waiting easier:)

5 hours ago, irisariadne said:

This is strange... About a couple weeks ago all JoonMin videos were still there. It's a pity, they were beautiful:tears:

I love watching Somin in Little Forest. She is so passionate  and just being herself. And as usual, she has chemistry with anyone not only in a drama but also in a variety show B) So, next drama with Lee Seung Gi , please :D

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:blush:  Her future husband is so lucky. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Glad so min is same with everyone infact i never used to ship lj and sm in fis as well i used to like them but never shipped because i felt its her nature to be friendly fis was just a medium for them to meet and their bonding grew because of similarities in between them not just because they acted together (why did i said this because i have seen a particular fandom assuming too much because of her being friendly but then what people doesn't see is that she is same with all her co stars :D

I want to see lee joon and Lee sungkyung together in rom com drama!!!!! Hear my desperate plea kdrama PD nim and broadcaster nime1d31b3bd83c01feae9daa58a904a21d.jpg

Hace 40 minutos, Kruti Sharma dijo:

U chicos siguen deseando y solo voy a esperar a Lee Joon : alegría: 

The chemistry of Lee Joon and Somin is unmatched, I also hope they give you another project together, it would be great, :wub:

• Like 1

Honestly, I doubt we'll ever be able to see Joon and Somin on screen again. Unfortunately. So I just want a new drama for him with good partners, whether it's gonna be males or females. But it's after comeback. Everytime I wake up I pray for news from him or for a photo. I wonder, how does he look now...

• Like 1

Hace 27 minutos, la señorita Swan dijo:

Honestamente, dudo que alguna vez podamos ver a Joon y Somin en la pantalla nuevamente. Desafortunadamente. Así que solo quiero un nuevo drama para él con buenos compañeros, ya sean hombres o mujeres. Pero es después del regreso. Cada vez que me despierto rezo por noticias de él o por una foto. Me pregunto cómo se verá ahora ...

I think that it will not be easy for them to work together again (but I have hope). You are right. The important thing is that they are good companions with whom they have to work, and I also expect just the same image, I think it is well I hope we will soon hear from  he or some image, LJ is very talented I look forward to your next project regardless of the name of the actress or actors

• Like 1