Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Kruti Sharma said:

Before his military enlistment lee joon gifted his fans with an awesome solo track written by thunder u must listen to it 

Thank you @Kruti Sharma. The song was awesome. I loved his voice! Beautiful. Do you know why  he left his previous band? I read different articles that stated these possible reasons  1) his decision to pursue acting 2) some accounting/management issues! Thanks for always sharing. 

28 minutes ago, luffie said:

Thank you @Kruti Sharma. The song was awesome. I loved his voice! Beautiful. Do you know why  he left his previous band? I read different articles that stated these possible reasons  1) his decision to pursue acting 2) some accounting/management issues! Thanks for always sharing. 

Those two reasons were accurate, he originally was a promising actor but failed 50 auditions everyday. Then he met with Rain who pursued him to join MBLAQ and promise him he can also do acting at the time being. Hence why he joined MBLAQ. Last year G.O of MBLAQ did open up about the agency's problem which cause two members left (Lee Joon and Thunder) 

DcU7YujU0AElCjq?format=jpg&name=large

DcU7ZcuVQAILBhr?format=jpg&name=large

DcU7abAU0AA-H5g?format=jpg&name=large

DcU7bkPUwAEGC4e?format=jpg&name=large

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1103131wpp/g-o-opens-mblaqs-struggles-agency-much-choi-ye-seul-means

Because of our agency’s accounting issues and wrongful management practices, I had to say goodbye to two of my members. At first when I didn’t know anything, I resented others in order to blame them for what was hard for me.

“As time went on, Seungho, Mir, and I, who were left behind in the company, realized the truth about our label’s wrongful practices. However, we still wanted to protect the name MBLAQ. It was very ironic. Many people criticized and pointed fingers at us. We asked our agency to release a statement to the reporters, who were making wild speculations, in order to clear up the misunderstanding. However, the agency said the members’ contracts had been ended with the condition that this wouldn’t be done. This is because it was the agency’s fault.

Source https://kpoppersguide.wordpress.com/2018/03/18/hallyu-enlistment-discharge-dates/

— 2019 —

December:
12/12 — Daesung (BigBang) expected discharge date, Army
12/11 — Taeyang (BigBang) expected discharge date, Army
12/04 – Jung Yonghwa (CNBLUE) expected discharge date, Army
12/01 — Baek Sung Hyun expected discharge date. Coast Guard.
November:
11/26 – GDragon (BigBang) expected discharge date
11/11 — Daesung (BigBang) new expected discharge date, Army
11/10 — Taeyang (BigBang) new expected discharge date, Army
11/03 — Jung Yonghwa (CNBLUE) new expected discharge date, Army
— Kim Ji Soo expected discharge month, ARMY
October:
10/26 — GDragon (BigBang) new expected discharge date
10/19 — Lee Hyun Woo expected discharge date, Infantry
— G.Soul expected discharge month. Army
September:
09/25 — Lee Joon (MBLAQ) expected discharge date, (transferred from Army to public service worker in March 2018)
— Shin Soohyun (U-KISS) expected discharge month
August:
08/09 — Lee Soo Hyuk expected discharge date, public service worker
08/09 — Buffy (MADTOWN expected discharge date. Marines.
— Im Seulong (2AM) expected release from reserves month. 
July:
07/25 — Insoo (MYNAME) expected discharge date, Army
07/23 – Lee Joon (MBLAQ) expected discharge date, Army (transferred to public service worker in March 2018 due to panic attacks. Discharge date moved to September)
07/23 – Kim Soo Hyun expected discharge date, Army
07/16 – Yang Seungho (MBLAQ) expected discharge date, Army
07/08 — TOP (BigBang) discharge date.
07/03 — Insoo (MYNAME) new expected discharge date, Army
07/01 — Lee Joon (MBLAQ) new expected discharge date, Army
07/01 — Kim Soo Hyun new expected discharge date, Army
07/01 — D.O (EXO) enlists

Not sure if this is reliable, hoping to see Joonie and Somin out and about next month!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCnUS4y9BVoPyuZgmnCiE

1 hour ago, Go Seung Ji said:

In the video (at 2:15), the host says that Lee Joon was already discharged from the military on 23rd of July. :blink:

Really? Are they still together though? Highly unlikely, but if only LJ would make a cameo for SM’s Little Forest!

3 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

In the video (at 2:15), the host says that Lee Joon was already discharged from the military on 23rd of July. :blink:

I am guessing they are using the same unreliable sources that we have all seen rather than state a confirmed fact.

3 hours ago, luffie said:

Really? Are they still together though? Highly unlikely, but if only LJ would make a cameo for SM’s Little Forest!

They are still together. There is one comment from K-netz on Little Forest article. Credit @cutefairy. 

Unn2NFg.jpg

Archived