Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

Please JoonMin fans don't even bother commenting to another shippers account especially shipper Instagram account. Lee joon received hates recently because a JoonMin shipper dare commenting on MinGuk Instagram account mentioning lee joon. Please, if you love lee joon don't even bother mentioning him to them. They will only replied with bad things about him. They like mocking him. Recently they said he's a psycho in the comments section after this one JoonMin shipper commenting about lee joon to the other ship ig account. I know who that JoonMin shipper is, she's Somin's fan and also ship JoonMin. Please don't drag lee joon to that another ship of his girlfriend with other man. Real JoonMin fans know how to protect our loves somin and lee joon. We don't suddenly mentioned any each of them who is not related to the other ship, and open the room for their fans to attack Joon or somin. Please. I beg you guys, especially please don't mention lee joon because he's not involved with the other ship. He only have ship with somin. It's okay if people want to ship somin with other actor she's paired with. Don't mention lee joon to them at all. It will only resulted in fighting and attacking each other faves. At this time please don't bring hate to Lee joon who doesn't do any activity and we don't know his condition well. He just want peace. No war

• Like 4

2 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Please JoonMin fans don't even bother commenting to another shippers account especially shipper Instagram account. Lee joon received hates recently because a JoonMin shipper dare commenting on MinGuk Instagram account mentioning lee joon. Please, if you love lee joon don't even bother mentioning him to them. They will only replied with bad things about him. They like mocking him. Recently they said he's a psycho in the comments section after this one JoonMin shipper commenting about lee joon to the other ship ig account. I know who that JoonMin shipper is, she's Somin's fan and also ship JoonMin. Please don't drag lee joon to that another ship of his girlfriend with other man. Real JoonMin fans know how to protect our loves somin and lee joon. We don't suddenly mentioned any each of them who is not related to the other ship, and open the room for their fans to attack Joon or somin. Please. I beg you guys, especially please don't mention lee joon because he's not involved with the other ship. He only have ship with somin. It's okay if people want to ship somin with other actor she's paired with. Don't mention lee joon to them at all. It will only resulted in fighting and attacking each other faves. At this time please don't bring hate to Lee joon who doesn't do any activity and we don't know his condition well. He just want peace. No war

There is a very dark side of shipping and i feel so sad about it in ig i have already blocked all accounts shipping minguk it's my way to avoid them these people r seriously thrash they want celebs to date a person they like as if they own them and ya its better to avoid them i hope joon is doing fine now i seriously want some news about him i was watching joon in variety shows earlier such an awesome person he is no wonder people around him likes him so much 

Btw can i ask one question r fans opinion matter that much in korea because the region i belong to even if celebs get hate they go on with whatever they feel is right 

ps i personally want sig to get other romantic role with another leading lady with much hotter scenes:joy: so that people will get over his last work 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

It's better to block them. Don't ever engage with them. They are ugly. I think they like it the more you engage or comment to them, they will have something to do and not be bored. To them, bashing Lee joon is their only entertainment. Pathetic.

Fans opinion in Korea depends, sometime I still see scandalous celebrities get casted in dramas and the drama sometimes received high rating, especially for male celebs, they will still get cast no matter what. Talk about male privilege. 

• Like 1

Rather than having sig in romantic role with another leading lady, I rather watch lee joon having romantic role. He rarely choose that kind of role. I wish to see him in it and he becomes more famous. So that those pathetic fans of sig will be left speechless when they see how successful he is, the real boyfriend of Somin.

• Like 2

Oh by the way I happen to understand their language they said Lee joon is a stealer. I don't know what they meant by he steals, maybe he steals scene :D ( he won scene stealer award in 2015). He also won award in APAN 2015 where sig was also nominated in the same category as him. 

• Like 4

Sorry wrong award ( can't help myself bc lee joon won too many awards) 

It was Korea drama award 2015 where sig is also nominated but lee joon that won

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Lee joon is a stealer i agree:wub: he stole my heart as well :lol: those stupid two three people doesn't even matter but it would be better if the person who wrote that comment delete it because i can see a fan war which i don't want as they will fall low

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

Rather than having sig in romantic role with another leading lady, I rather watch lee joon having romantic role. He rarely choose that kind of role. I wish to see him in it and he becomes more famous. So that those pathetic fans of sig will be left speechless when they see how successful he is, the real boyfriend of Somin.

He deserves all the happiness and he will get it no matter what i can watch him in anything as i m so deprived :joy: must say lj is one of the most versatile actor that i have came across on screen or offscreen he is such a sweetheart :wub:

• Like 3

I started watcher Father is Strange! I am only on ep 6 but so much fun!!! The show makes me ship them more... :wub:

• Like 4

Those three to four shippers of sig and sm who commented rubbish about lj r same people who comment about them everywhere they have perceived in their minds that joonmin broke up i actually had spoken to one of them when sig sent support truck to so min i literally hope joonmin proves them wrong such pathetic people wishing breakups and sadness for others because of his stupid fans i have started hating the actor as well(sorry but not sorry) :rage:

• Like 3

It's understandable you hate them. All because of the shippers, make us hate their idol for no reasons. They should be ashamed of themselves. Somin doesn't even want to be associate with Seo inguk anymore if she knows what they say about her boyfriend. 

nM2Jn9k.jpg

Tomorrow is 1st August. I hope we can hear some good news from Somin and Joon. For Somin, maybe this week we will know if she stay in Jellyfish or change to other agency *coughpraintpccough*. Maybe her new project (drama/movie) will be annouced once everything is settled. For Joon, just new picture of him is more than enough for me. I miss him so much :bawling:

I still  don't understand why some Joonminshippers still commenting to other shippers fanpage. As long as they are not rude or not say something bad about Joon or wish them to break up,  just let them be. Of course, they know Somin has a boyfriend. They not living under a rock.  We don't have to tell them about that. It makes them hates Joon more. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, irisariadne said:

still  don't understand why some Joonminshippers still commenting to other shippers fanpage. As long as they are not rude or not say something bad about Joon or wish them to break up,  just let them be. Of course, they know Somin has a boyfriend. They not living under a rock.  We don't have to tell them about that. It makes them hates Joon more.

PREACH!!!! I also don't understand what the other JM shippers trying to get by commenting about lee joon to other shippers fanpage. I'm so embarrassed and almost want to be out of this ship! For me, even if they say something rude about lee joon, we just don't need to reply or entertain them. They like it more when we gives comments to their fanpage. They think they've made it I guess and they like it because it will give them traction. Let them stuck in that black hole forever with their own kinds, shipping their delusional fantasy that will never be real. The bad things they said about lee joon might return to their fav, as if karma. So let them be, slandering lee joon all they like, because it will eventually be passed to their fav whether they like it or not

Spoiler

PS, the delusional ig shipper account is also Kim Hyunjoong's fan, (she said it herself in her bio), I don't know if she has deleted that statement in bio yet or not, but a KHJ's fan can never be taken seriously. The fact that they still support a woman beater whom called his ex gf a pregnancy pig machine for being pregnant with his child, KHJ did mentioned about his son during his 0% rating drama press conference (so the child is truly his) as he admitted it himself. And now this kind of fan is making fanpage of Somin and sig couple with the intention of wanting them to be real couple though she knows Somin is in relationship with Lee joon, (meaning she wish them to break up). Yet the other sick 2-3 sig fans are supporting her page lol. She barely even has 95 followers. So JoonMin shippers, don't bother them. They're like little flies. Just shut them off from your life and only focus at JoonMin. 

Fully agree! We shouldn't be a part of fanwars and provoke haters to mention Joon's name one more time. Let's leave them alone in their delusional world. We better spread positive like our cuties Joonie and Somin, and keep patiently waiting for good news from them. 

tumblr_os56zhEqyT1u73xsoo4_r1_400.giftumblr_ovo3dq7Mjv1qa4cuoo2_400.giftumblr_opwpw5vxNj1w1d5u3o2_r1_540.gif

• Like 1

I read the comments knetz also hope she does not choose this agency because the agency isn't that good? They mentioned about cha taehyun and song joongki. I just use Google translate but most of the comments advice her to not choose this agency.