Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

I have a deep feeling, that they are together. Otherwise there must be a report about the break up from their agencies, I think. Joonie and Somin are such a beautiful couple, a perfect match, soulmates, they are ment to be.:wub:

Btw that video of tvnD might be reuploaded to test the public opinion, and it's good, as far as I can see.

We just need to wait for Joon's comeback, and afterwards everything will become clearer. I'm extracurious, what is an actual date of his discarge. 23rd of July, 25th of September, October, November, December... How long should we wait for him?:tears:

• Like 3

:)    I will not trust any date that is not confirmed by the agency, I thought that if it would come out on July 1 and it was not like that, now I will always wait and support the time.  :Pulgares hacia arriba:giphy.gif

• Like 4

Of course, we'll wait for Joonie and support him no matter what. Well, at least he's gonna be dischared this year.:)

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Miss Swan said:

Of course, we'll wait for Joonie and support him no matter what. Well, at least he's gonna be dischared this year.:)

If I hope that this year I wake up every day with the hope that the day, I just have to wait with courage without reproaching anyone  .

Your post, I liked what you wrote before, I hope there are more positive fans like you

I know that most of this forum are, with some exceptions.

• Like 4

Yes, let’s stay positive and encourage one another in the wait and believe that Joonie will come back better than before, be it in his career or love life because he deserves the best! Update in this thread if you hear any news! 

• Like 4

Before this i dont know why 23rd July is mentioned as one of Lee Joon's discharge date.

When @Kruti Sharma said korean fans calculating his discharge date when he deactivate his ig (but 18th October for public service), now it make sense to me. 

He was transferred to reservist status on 23rd March 2018 . And he deactivate his ig on 16th April 2018. So, using days calculator, its 24 days. His original discharge date is 1st July 2019. Its about 23 days, so maybe he will be discharge around this date 23 or 24 July. I hope so. 

giphy.gif

• Thanks 2

@irisariadne 23rd July is his original discharge date, which is 21months after 24 October 2017, the day he enlisted. But since Korean military rules has new regulations, they shortened the military gradually since 2018;? if I'm not wrong, it resulted for those who in duty in that year will receive 1 day shortened every months from their total service, hence that's why Lee Joon, Kim Soohyun, Lee Minho, Kyuhyun, Im Siwan, Jokwon, and all other Korean actors who still in service during 2018 will receive the shortened days, Lee Joon received 22 days shortened, so that's why 1 July is the new discharge date for those who end their service on 23rd July 2019. Correct me if I'm wrong

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Its about 23 days, so maybe he will be discharge around this date 23 or 24 July. I hope so. 

It won't be hurt if this true:kiss_closed: well hope it is. 

• Like 2

On 7/19/2019 at 7:43 PM, eyjooniesh said:

I know right they could have just denied it even when the picture are out because this is totally what "just friends" do ...

:tounge_xd:

I dont think they can say "just friends" because i read somehere (on twitter  if im not mistaken) if the couple denies they are dating if Dispatch caught them , Dispatch will release "hot' pictures (like kissing or hugging).  They have to admit it or just keep quiet like GD. Lee Hyori said she can't say just friends because it sound like crazy &$#% . 

giphy.gif

Lee Joon really want to make his relationship public. He is a man of his word. Most of Korean celebrities don't want to make their relationship public because they afraid of losing fans, cf, drama or movie offers.

giphy.gif

I am 100% sure that  this dialogue is not from the script but ad libs from Lee Joon.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Zy71M51.jpg

That is why we feel this scene is real not acting (before their dating news, you can check the comments here : https://youtu.be/Zrdj0yKKIbo . This scene cut ,when episode 51 was just aired ) . 

yjbU1nn.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

@irisariadne 23rd July is his original discharge date, which is 21months after 24 October 2017, the day he enlisted. But since Korean military rules has new regulations, they shortened the military gradually since 2018;? if I'm not wrong, it resulted for those who in duty in that year will receive 1 day shortened every months from their total service, hence that's why Lee Joon, Kim Soohyun, Lee Minho, Kyuhyun, Im Siwan, Jokwon, and all other Korean actors who still in service during 2018 will receive the shortened days, Lee Joon received 22 days shortened, so that's why 1 July is the new discharge date for those who end their service on 23rd July 2019. Correct me if I'm wrong

Yes, you are correct. The original discharge date is 23rd July. I forgot about that date because i always think 1st July 2019:sweatingbullets:.  

• Like 1

But but here he said all the romance scenes are 100% calculated and no adlibsDIZ5bp9XUAALjMA?format=jpg&name=large

Nevertheless, they're dating now and it's not important anymore if they do adlibs or not.

Well if you want to ask my opinion I don't think the dialogue in the car are adlibs, Lee Joon is a romantic person IRL but he also said before he hates doing cringy thing, I still remember Somin's/miyoung's dialogue in that car scene, she said "she feels so cringe, and you must be real actor":tounge_xd: I think the real somin must feel so cringe too lol. Lee joon is the manly, cool, and shy type in real life, he won't say that kind of dialogue out loud. He has much better way, romantic way of expressing it. I guess-_- ahn joonghee is different from the real Lee joon, to me joonghee is loud person, the real Lee joon is a quiet, mature type. Even Mir mblaq, the person who has live with him and also the rest of mblaq members under one roof for 5 years has described his hyung Lee joon as an introvert, quiet, and mysterious typeD9pCDwOU8AASRQ4?format=jpg&name=large

D9pCEHCUIAEYvFp?format=jpg&name=medium

D9pCEcyU0AAZT8B?format=jpg&name=large

D9pCExdUEAE8Vkt?format=jpg&name=large

Both somin and Joon are good actors, so that must be why people thought they're not acting, and it's just an adlibs, that's how good the acting and chemistry are. But some people still don't want to admit this, still going around saying even though "somin is dating Lee joon bla bla, she has more chemistry with Seo inguk.. " I wonder if that many people also said Somin and inguk must not acting, they look so real like how many people said to Lee joon and somin, and if they also said Somin inguk do adlibing.. like how they said to our joonmin

• Like 1

@irisariadne Wow, I love your little snoop. That is so Lee Joon that he would be photographed with the someone when he is dating, so he wants it to be make known to the public. He is so transparent like that, really honest! I really like!!!:wub:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Lee Joon really want to make his relationship public. He is a man of his word. Most of Korean celebrities don't want to make their relationship public because they afraid of losing fans, cf, drama or movie offers.

giphy.gif

This above interview was in 2013, and in 2015 he was reported to be dating his classmate, but it's not true, and his agency said Lee Joon himself does not think dating is something to be embarrassed about. If he meets someone in the future, we will deliver the news to you first, rather than through an outsider.

and in 2018...bammm! he revealed to be dating Jung Somin!!!! I really love how it was Somin's agency first which confirmed they're dating, only after that followed by Lee Joon's agency, indicating that they're waiting for the woman's side to confirm first, and whether they're okay with confirming this news or not, because LJ's side has said before in 2015 that they will just revealed if he's currently dating someone. I don't think they only confirmed just because they got caught by Dispatch, they want to tell us but they're waiting for the right time to. But the picture are also too romantic to said they're not dating and just friends..:sweatingbullets: so must be something like LeeHyori case too. Lee Joon's career was just started to gain its momentum, after gaining more popularity in Father Is Strange, of course his agency will be much more careful, because of actor's fangirls ... haha, you know. Maybe they're considering to not tell fans.. lol but dispatch is just too fast. 

Spoiler

Here the comments from knetz when he's reported dating his classmate in 2015 

1. [+1,278, -6] Wait, didn't Dispatch follow him around and only catch him eating kimchi fried rice ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+945, -18] I refuse to believe anything until Dispatch pictures

3. [+827, -12] Hul daebak!!! Wishing them both happiness and that the non-celebrity girlfriend isn't harassed!

4. [+820, -8] But Dispatch followed him around so much..

5. [+218, -7] I bet J. Tune released this news right as news of him moving agencies came out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sigh, J. Tune.

6. [+205, -4] J. Tune's obviously trying to take jabs at his image now that he's under new management. Talk about timing ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+202, -2] It actually makes him more likable to me that he's dating a non-celebrity and managed to keep it under wraps for two years. No paparazzi shots, no nothing for all this time... and all of a sudden it's out. Obviously someone purposely leaked this information hoping it'd affect him negatively ㅋㅋ Lee Joon must really be an upstanding kid if the only dirt they could find on him was this.

8. [+143, -3] So is it confirmed that Lee Joon just outplayed Dispatch ㅋㅋㅋ

Spoiler

Why I'm so sure it's not true, because the comments from knetz were all supportive to him, and seems like it will not take any effect to his career even if he just admit it. But he still denied because it's not true, it's truly speculation from the media 

https://www.sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2015/01/08/lee-joon-reportedly-2-year-relationship

Lee Joon's agency has made a statement on Lee Joon's behalf, denying he is in a relationship. 

"Hello, this is actor Lee Joon's agency PrainTPC.

We are here to deliver our official statement regarding the content reported in the media this morning.

Because Lee Joon majored in dance at an arts high school, he has more friends of the opposite sex than the same sex. They are all just close friends, they do not have a romantic relationship.

Lee Joon himself does not think dating is something to be embarrassed about. If he meets someone in the future, we will deliver the news to you first, rather than through an outsider.

He is a young man who wants to focus more on his work right now than dating. Please give him your support for his acting activities in the future. 

Sincerely, 
PrainTPC."

Spoiler

1. [+6,151, -58] What the ㅋㅋㅋ So his former agency is trying to screw him over

2. [+5,771, -48] Dispatch was only able to catch him eating kimchi fried rice, so

3. [+4,491, -138] Sounds like something his former agency or former group member would leak

4. [+3,584, -49] Jealous that he has so many friends of the opposite sex...

5. [+607, -4] He always said that he had more girl friends than guy friends cause he was the only guy in his dance major

6. [+585, -13] Yeah, Lee Joon doesn't seem the type to lie about his dating rumors ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+550, -12] How dirty of his former agency

8. [+514, -3] He went to an arts high school, I'm sure he has many girl friends

-

Source: Nate

1. [+344, -12] He doesn't seem like the type to lie

2. [+291, -12] This kid only hangs out at Korean fast food restaurants, there's no way he'd be lying ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+244, -12] I know you can't trust all that you see on TV but the way he talked sounded more mature than his age so I trust whatever he says.

6 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

Wow, I love your little snoop. That is so Lee Joon that he would be photographed with the someone when he is dating, so he wants it to be make known to the public. He is so transparent like that, really honest! I really like!!!:wub:

He's too honest and blunt sometimes, and at that time maybe he wants that, because he's so desperate to be in love maybe? but now, since he has become more mature, he may not want it anymore.

He and JSM wore mask, and both's faces can't be seen in the dispatch pics, implying they're trying to hide from public, for the sake of both career, isn't it?

How about stroking her hair? Can we categorized that scene in a romance scene? Because is not in the script:wub:.  I know their kissing scene is calculated but i admit that dialogue in the car is so cringe:lol: but love can make you to do silly things.^_^.  But yes, is not important anymore. They are real and we hope forever. 

u9G9dmv.jpg

But sadly they not nominate for best couple award although korean viewers love them.:(

V7xkZrq.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

He's too honest and blunt sometimes, and at that time maybe he wants that, because he's so desperate to be in love maybe? but now, since he has become more mature, he may not want it anymore.

He and JSM wore mask, and both's faces can't be seen in the dispatch pics, implying they're trying to hide from public, for the sake of both career, isn't it?

But they visited department store in Pangyo whey they picked up the scarves before eating dinner together :ph34r:Why they went there, is public places , right? Of course people will see them:D

I think they still have to hide considering both are famous celebrities, and their agencies may not want them to date publicly, haha. Both are still young and has lot more to achieve in the future. But they made known they're dating to close friends and FIS casts, as reported in media ^_^ 

12 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

How about stroking her hair? Can we categorized that scene in a romance scene? Because is not in the script:wub:.  I know their kissing scene is calculated but i admit that dialogue in the car is so cringe:lol: but love can make you to do silly things.^_^.  But yes, is not important anymore. They are real and we hope forever. 

u9G9dmv.jpg

But sadly they not nominate for best couple award although korean viewers love them.:(

V7xkZrq.jpg

I remember he said Somin taught him this move, she said woman loves when a man stroke their hair like this. Joon didn't know this before and he said since viewers love this he will use this gesture in the future. So shippers be prepare, maybe he will use this gesture to his new co star :rolleyes:

• Like 1