Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somehow, besides waiting for the right script to come by after her last drama with SIG , I feel like her decision to take on the SBS Youngstreet DJ job is also because the stability is good for Joon too? Like she is on air 8-10pm. Besides that she shoots Little Forest every 2 weeks, so he feels secured with her schedule too? Imagine dating someone like Lee Seung Gi? That guy is everywhere, it must be tough to find any free time to date! 

50 minutes ago, Miss Swan said:

It's funny that Somin worked with his friends, but met Joon just in 2017.:lol:

It’s a destiny <3

50 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

Looking at Somin’s loving ways in Little Forest towards the kids and even her cuddles for her dog Modu in her Vlog, can u imagine the love she will have for her boyfriend. It will be multiplied many many times! Joon and Somin are blessed to find each other! :wub:

Lee Joon is so lucky with her, I wish I could find a boyfriend like Somin is a girlfriend xD

42 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

Besides that she shoots Little Forest every 2 weeks, so he feels secured with her schedule too? Imagine dating someone like Lee Seung Gi? That guy is everywhere, it must be tough to find any free time to date! 

Haven’t they done yet with shooting? 

41 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

Somehow, besides waiting for the right script to come by after her last drama with SIG , I feel like her decision to take on the SBS Youngstreet DJ job is also because the stability is good for Joon too? Like she is on air 8-10pm. Besides that she shoots Little Forest every 2 weeks, so he feels secured with her schedule too? Imagine dating someone like Lee Seung Gi? That guy is everywhere, it must be tough to find any free time to date! 

I think she just does not meet a good project that she wants to try yet. She said in her interview that she wants to be in another drama for this year. 

Different from your view, I think the radio schedule makes her busier, asides from that she has variety show little forest recording too, I don't think her schedule is stable or maintain schedule like the office hour job Joon currently doing. However I don't think that will affect their relationship at all.

A lot of fans think Somin won't do a intense romance drama like Tshlye when it was known she currently dating Joon, but she did. I think fans think that way because they thought Joon is controlling obsessive boy, but when I see somin act in tshlye drama, I think joon encourage her at the back, he's not blindly jealous but instead a rational boyfriend. He loves acting too and he understands his girl's passion. Although some people and knetz thought they have broken up due to that drama (due to intense romance and kissing scenes), but it's not the truth. Somin even sent congratulatory pot to her boyfriend's CEO. She's grateful enough CEO taking good care of her bf career I guess :wub:

1 hour ago, Miss Swan said:

Nobody mentions Joon, not even his agency. Coincidence? I don't think so. In my opinion, it's pointless to think about it too much, until he isn't discharged. 

As for MBLAQ members, I'm not sure we'll be able to see all of them together again after G.O. and Mir's interviews. LJ was facing a lot of negative comments from knetz that time, and this 2 guys added fuel to the fire. Seungho was the only one who behaved like an adult and didn't say anything bad, which is why I respect him most. However, I'd be glad if I'm wrong and we can see the 5 together someday.

4 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Kwanghee and siwan has not mentioned lee joon at all ever since they discharged from the army. They're known to be close friends too.

It seems that my two sentences invoke a sensitive response. I didn't say they're not friends anymore. 

In my observations after 5 years Joon and thunder left mblaq, it was mblaq who received more hates rather than lee joon and thunder. But I hope their fans won't hate LJ and Thunder bc of knetz hate.

I still hope G.O invites lee joon to the wedding though, but it's impossible if he's not discharged yet. Lee joon is close to all mblaq members except Mir, he never or rarely hanged out with him, fans have noticed how awkward they were ever since their debut, I think their personalities just not match. It's weird because Mir has same zodiac with Somin. (Okay I know we can't trust zodiac) but mblaq members said joon takes care of Mir the most (mir is the youngest of the group), he always text him to ask how's he's doing, but they just don't hang out much. Even in interview LJ said he want to sent Mir to America to study rap lol. I think mir is like joon's son. When LJ and thunder left, mir changed his phone number, so I understand why the other members can't contact him. 5 members of Mblaq has Kakao chat group together, but after I know Mir changed his phone number, maybe the group is also not active anymore. 

40 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

I didn't say they're not friends anymore.

Pardon, my mistake. Some people say Joon's a sick introvert and has lost all his friends, since none of them has told a word about him. It's so tiring-_-

As for Joon and Mir relations, I think the situation was exaggerated for media and fans. All those words that Joon didn't hang out with Mir or didn't give Mir his phone number, etc. were for fun. In TV-shows (if there were no jokes about JoonMir relations), fancams and bts they got along quite good. IMHO, all the members were close enough and had good relationships more or less, but sometimes they teased each other for fun. So it's particularly sad that afterwards 2 members made their grudge public.:tears: 

3 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

A lot of fans think Somin won't do a intense romance drama like Tshlye when it was known she currently dating Joon, but she did. I think fans think that way because they thought Joon is controlling obsessive boy, but when I see somin act in tshlye drama, I think joon encourage her at the back, he's not blindly jealous but instead a rational boyfriend. He loves acting too and he understands his girl's passion. Although some people and knetz thought they have broken up due to that drama (due to intense romance and kissing scenes), but it's not the truth. Somin even sent congratulatory pot to her boyfriend's CEO. She's grateful enough CEO taking good care of her bf career I guess :wub:

I think Joon’s reputation of being a controlling obsessive boy was definitely from his younger days, he shared that he once called his girl 140 times on the phone. He could not get her so he kept calling. I think Somin is his third girlfriend ( hopefully his last one and his only wife:P)

Now he is 31 so I don’t think he will do that.  He said he has since changed. 

Also in one episode of a variety show We get married with Kwang Hee and Julien Kang, Kwang Hee asked if they mind their partner acting in intimate scenes with another actor. Joon said he understands that is work, it’s business. So there u go, he is not the blindly jealous sort. So far, I think the character Jin Kang in The smile has left your eyes is quite different from other characters that Somin played , the genre is also something new for Somin. I like that she picks different genre besides romantic comedy. You can see Joon and Somin really putting in effort to better their craft and taking their time to wait for the right script to come by. Beautiful hardworking couple.

You know I am so glad we kept this thread going? I can’t find that many people around me who knows about or is into Joonmin. Like Seung Gi Yoona thread or Seung Gi Suzy thread can run into thousands of pages. Everyday it becomes a habit to check this soompi thread. So thankful for all of you and I am an Ahjumma!!!! My children can’t understand my obsession with this couple and laughed at me for being on fanpage and chatting with other shippers!!!

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

I maybe wrong but i think Lee Joon is the one took this blur pictures :lol: . She wore this t-shirt on 12 Sep , and when i saw on IG that day, for me it look like couple t-shirt (pink, love and our thu) . Maybe they had chuseok date on that day^_^.

giphy.gif

XOPURfG.jpg

Omg, your eyes are so sharp! LOL!!!! I also think Joon took the photo, he must be laughing so hard , his hands were shaking. Or Girlfriend looked jinja yeppo ( really pretty) on Chuseok, he was shaking while he took the picture... moreover her caption is like are there any photos taken that do not look shaky?  It must be near her house because Modu was on a leash. Somin and Joon both stay in Bundang, so he waited for her to finish work and they took Modu for a walk in the neighbourhood! Omo, heart is racing just thinking about their date! :wub:Noticed also Somin was wearing a white mask as well? 

30 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

Omg, your eyes are so sharp! LOL!!!! I also think Joon took the photo, he must be laughing so hard , his hands were shaking. Or Girlfriend looked jinja yeppo ( really pretty) on Chuseok, he was shaking while he took the picture... moreover her caption is like are there any photos taken that do not look shaky?  It must be near her house because Modu was on a leash. Somin and Joon both stay in Bundang, so he waited for her to finish work and they took Modu for a walk in the neighbourhood! Omo, heart is racing just thinking about their date! :wub:Noticed also Somin was wearing a white mask as well? 

I think it's her manager :lol: (but who knows) 

18 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Her new manager is a guy. And  I dont think they are close enough for a walk with Modu on Chuseok eve??  

I don't know about new one but i guess it's old one as she left a comment there also her old manager posted blur pics few days earlier 

7 hours ago, Kruti Sharma said:

I don't know about new one but i guess it's old one as she left a comment there also her old manager posted blur pics few days earlier 

I'm curious who's in charge to take her pic on normal days like this? The guy manager? She doesn't work with the old manager anymore? What about the stylist? Is everything change? 

Spoiler

Lim joohwan is in Blossom Ent right? Apparently he's been cast in new drama as second lead for Taecyeon and Lee yeonhee, his fans got mad because he's better actor than taecyeon but has to be supporting role only. I also realized that he rarely took lead role ever since Tamra island, I thought Blossom is a good company hm. This is similar to jisoo situation in prain tpc

37 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

I'm curious who's in charge to take her pic on normal days like this? The guy manager? She doesn't work with the old manager anymore? What about the stylist? Is everything change? 

Hide contents

Lim joohwan is in Blossom Ent right? Apparently he's been cast in new drama as second lead for Taecyeon and Lee yeonhee, his fans got mad because he's better actor than taecyeon but has to be supporting role only. I also realized that he rarely took lead role ever since Tamra island, I thought Blossom is a good company hm. This is similar to jisoo situation in prain tpc

I too want to know about her team & who is her new manager???? Btw i noticed so min unfollowed some accounts 

16 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

Not much airtime for her on today’s Little Forest. I feel Blossom is lacking in effort to promote Somin. Hardly anything on her on Blossom IG page. Yet so many Park Bo Gum CF on their page. 

I watch some of the episodes of little forest too and I noticed yihan and Lee seunggi always got the maximum airtimes lol (it's no wonder because lsg is master at variety show, he is similar with Lee joon a bit. While yihan is interesting kid). Is this is a red flag for somin because the editing team edit her out too much? But she was the reasons international viewers watch this show so maybe it's not that bad as I imagine. I think there will be second season of this show, but I don't know if they will stick to the same casts or change the whole casts including the kids. 

When I realized actor Lim joohwan is from Blossom, I really shock because I thought he's from a small agency because he rarely got lead roles though he has been a lead role actor before. But the good thing is he always got works and drama casting, I always saw him in dramas.

Variety show appearance or become a fix cast is consider as good, lately there's many actors choose to appear in variety show and some of them ended up become much more popular because public loves their personalities. Somin needs to showcase her variety talent so that her airtime won't be edit out but I hope she doesn't try too much. I remember Lee joon during his early debut becomes too stress because of variety show, mblaq members said he even talks in his sleep, he said "I don't have talent" - because variety show always demand him to show what talent he has:lol: but it's actually very sad too when think about it. 

26 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

I watch some of the episodes of little forest too and I noticed yihan and Lee seunggi always got the maximum airtimes lol (it's no wonder because lsg is master at variety show, he is similar with Lee joon a bit. While yihan is interesting kid). Is this is a red flag for somin because the editing team edit her out too much?

Maybe it’s because originally this show was LSG’s idea...and he has a lot of experience in variety shows.

Archived