Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

I understood you. Sometimes I also unsure about them, but there's so many reasons and evidences that they might still be together. She seems close with Lee joon CEO, I wonder why, is it because of LJ? LJ is very close with his CEO, CEO takes care of him like his own son. Somin also sent congratulatory pot to the CEO grand opening of his new shop, I think this is one of big evidence as to why we still think they're still together. I know more and more people have been thinking they might have break up, especially jsm is seen not liking any comment related to LJ. I took this as she doesn't want to give us fake hope. She wants this relationship going well not because of fans, but because they both want it to be. 

If you ask me, I think there's no reason for them to break up. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DSlC_fsVAAAhH3t.jpg

16 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

A man with panic disorder can't have girlfriend or be in relationship? I'm sorry I may have misinterpreted your statement but I think JSM stays by his side because she knows he loves her and she sees the good qualities in him. I just think it's unfair for LJ if everyone keep saying JSM still date him despite all his illness like man with illnesses can't date or something and she just date him out of pity. I don't want other shippers or non shippers to think that way of them. I say this because I have/often saw some comments from the other shippers of JSM (mainly her fans or SIG fans) thinking she should break up with him because they don't want her to date sick man. LJ has been battling with his mental for almost a decade and he can manage it well or else we wouldn't see him where he is today, and all his achievements in the industry. Winning 4 acting awards in the span of 4 years (2013-2017). 

You have misinterpreted me. Definitely everyone deserves a chance at love. I meant that So Min is there for Lee Joon in health and in sickness, isn’t that what love is all about? She has shown herself to be not a shallow person by committing to the relationship despite the fact that he will be away in the army for 2 years , and she is willing to support him when he is going through tough times with his mental health. They deserve each other as they both seem so honest and sincere with their feelings. No push and pull, like means like. 

21 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

A man with panic disorder can't have girlfriend or be in relationship? I'm sorry I may have misinterpreted your statement but I think JSM stays by his side because she knows he loves her and she sees the good qualities in him. I just think it's unfair for LJ if everyone keep saying JSM still date him despite all his illness like man with illnesses can't date or something and she just date him out of pity. I don't want other shippers or non shippers to think that way of them. I say this because I have/often saw some comments from the other shippers of JSM (mainly her fans or SIG fans) thinking she should break up with him because they don't want her to date sick man. LJ has been battling with his mental for almost a decade and he can manage it well or else we wouldn't see him where he is today, and all his achievements in the industry. Winning 4 acting awards in the span of 4 years (2013-2017). 

Dear...There are al lot of stupid people out there. I am suffering anxiety too since two years and i am a normal person. It  has been hard but when you acept that you are like that you can overcome everything..thats all. There are many ignorant people. 

1 hour ago, camichi said:

Dear...There are al lot of stupid people out there. I am suffering anxiety too since two years and i am a normal person. It  has been hard but when you acept that you are like that you can overcome everything..thats all. There are many ignorant people. 

This is what I'm trying to tell @Joonminshipper 

I believe she meant it in good way, but can't help thinking of what the other shippers had said before, this is actually one of good point for them to attack JoonMin ship, saying it's not stable, and making LJ looks like crazy person and there are room for break up. I too have said Somin is a good girlfriend, because she still staying by LJ's side. But now I think it's not that dramatic, not like Somin has to suffer by still become his girlfriend. They're happy that way. LJ can handle his mental illness well before, and I'm sure he can too now, just that being in military condition is not for him, the surrounding is too harsh, but despite all that he still staying for 6 months in the army. Now he's in public service, he is all good, and can be a good boyfriend to Somin, makes her happy. That's why they're still together. If they not, maybe it's just not meant to be. But I believe they're still in relationship.:wub: 

26155822_875498085952167_462058632024109

Spoiler

I looked through Joon’s  interactions with Oh Yeon Seo and Sun Hwa in “We get married” in 2012. Both ladies were so forthcoming and direct. Somin is not the direct sort as she mentioned in Lifebar that  she is a coward and the most she will do is to show interest. That is why it took Joon and Somin a good 10 months from Jan 2017 to Oct 2017 before they finally dated! 

I am so thankful that Joon and Somin became a couple in 2017. Somin looks so different from Yeon Seo and Sun Hwa. She is not an artiste you will consider stunning at first sight. In fact , she is one of those rare monolid actress, but there is something charismatic about her. I was over the moon when one video clip I watched in Joon's earlier Mblaq days revealed Joon's ideal type is a single eyelid girl. LOL!

The way she speaks also shows she has a lot of depth in her. In interviews, she is always considerate to Joon by letting him speak first, even though she is really eloquent and has already a ready answer. She has also proven herself to be a multi-talented girl by branching into deejaying and singing and doing variety shows like Little Forest with Lee Seung Gi lately. 

Joon deserves the best and I am so pleased that they met each other at the right place and time. They really match well. She has worked with many male celebrities like Im Siwan, Sung Joon, Kim Woo Bin, Lee Jun-Ho, Kim Young Kwang, Hong Jong Hyun, Lee Min Ki, Lee Kwang Soo, Kwang Hee, Kim Hyun Joong, Kang Na-Heul. The fact that she chose Joon means something. It's FATE!

I can tell joon doesn't like sunhwa romantically even an ounce, lol, she's not his type, she must be one of those girls he considers as man, they're close friends because both have many schedules together, and Secret debuted same time with MBLAQ. Oh Yeonseo didn't like or have romantic feeling towards Joon, she already dated Lee Jangwoo while filming WGM with him.

Joon has met and worked with many pretty girls while he's an idol, Suzy, Sulli, Jiyeon T-ara, Seohyun, acting with actress Kim Yoonhye, Lee Seyoung, Lim Jiyeon, Jang Nara, Kim Jiwon, and etc. I think only JSM is the most suitable one for him. I'm very happy when they confirmed dating. To Lee Joon Somin must be the most beautiful girl in the world. I really really hope they last long and get married, just like Joon's ex boyband mate, MBLAQ G.O whom will be married to his girlfriend after 3 years of dating, this coming September 2019. 

(Kim Mooyeol, actor from Prain TPC also married his girlfriend, Yoon Seungah after 3 years of dating and they still happily married, their age difference is like Joonmin, only 1 year)

I guess this is how some korean fans are calculating his discharge as 18th October last year april he deactivated his account may be that time he went for his public service i.e 1year and 6months upto october and the rest 6 months in active service which he spent that means total of 2 years what do u guys think??

8 hours ago, Kruti Sharma said:

I guess this is how some korean fans are calculating his discharge as 18th October last year april he deactivated his account may be that time he went for his public service i.e 1year and 6months upto october and the rest 6 months in active service which he spent that means total of 2 years what do u guys think??

If he started his public service duty in April, that means he will be discharged in December? (If total service time is 23 months) if total service time is 20 months (like TOP Big Bang) he probably will discharge in September

2 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

If he started his public service duty in April, that means he will be discharged in December? (If total service time is 23 months) if total service time is 20 months (like TOP Big Bang) he probably will discharge in September

How come December i mean his active military service of 6 months will be counted right 

1 hour ago, Kruti Sharma said:

How come December i mean his active military service of 6 months will be counted right 

Oh sorry I miscounted, he stopped active duty late March right? So his discharge date might be August (if 20 months total service like TOP) or November (if still use 23 months public service)

Oh sorry I miscounted, he stopped active duty late March right? So his discharge date might be August (if 20 months total service like TOP) or November (if still use 23 months public service)

I saw a kfan also said he will probably discharge some date in November, and the other kfan said, "let's go to Ministry of Defense XD" 

I have a deep feeling, that they are together. Otherwise there must be a report about the break up from their agencies, I think. Joonie and Somin are such a beautiful couple, a perfect match, soulmates, they are ment to be.:wub:

Btw that video of tvnD might be reuploaded to test the public opinion, and it's good, as far as I can see.

We just need to wait for Joon's comeback, and afterwards everything will become clearer. I'm extracurious, what is an actual date of his discarge. 23rd of July, 25th of September, October, November, December... How long should we wait for him?:tears:

:)    I will not trust any date that is not confirmed by the agency, I thought that if it would come out on July 1 and it was not like that, now I will always wait and support the time.  :Pulgares hacia arriba:giphy.gif

Archived