Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

20 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

During Jung Somin radio segment 'Somlomon', in the video at 9:39 you can hear she mentioned "changseungchangseungchangseung nim" The person asked Somin what should I eat?  Rice cake or seaweed soup? Somin answered seaweed soup becoz I like seaweed soup.

Coincidentally, Lee Joon's name in his fancafe is ChangsunChangsunChangsun 

For reference here:-

So I kind of wondering who is the mystery man changseung3× :kiss_wink::tounge_xd:

Changsun is Lee Joon birth name , right?? So, why she said that ??  And who is that person??. Her listener or  LJ??:o

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Changsun is Lee Joon birth name , right?? So, why she said that ??  And who is that person??. Her listeners or  LJ??:o

Yes even for his fancafe he used changsun3× as his ID name. So yeah the person is a listener of the radio, during the segment you can ask Somin anything and she will decide for you. It's mean the person might be a loyal listener of Somin's radio:wub: I don't know who he is, but he asked about seaweed soup, isn't it symbolize the food we eat during birthday? And Lee Joon's birthday is coming soon this February. The mystery listener username really reminded us of someone right:D 

PS: maybe it's really changsun:tounge_xd:

The similarities is changs but he only changed sun to seung or maybe purposely doing that, so people won't be suspicious lol. And who else repeat their names three times as username other than him:D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Or maybe somin already read the question beforehand since she needs to prepare the answer first, maybe she the one that purposely changed sun to seung? So people won't know? xDD

• Like 1

19 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Or maybe somin already read the question beforehand since she needs to prepare the answer first, maybe she the one that purposely changed sun to seung? So people won't know? xDD

Just curious if Chang Sun is a rare name in South Korea? Because if it does, maybe is so  obvious to use changsunchangsunschangsun:P. So far the celebrity i know close to that name is Chan Sung 2PM . Too bad is not a phone call from that listener, because for sure we know his voice right away.:lol:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

On 1/30/2019 at 6:05 PM, irisariadne said:

Just curious if Chang Sun is a rare name in South Korea? Because if it does, maybe is so  obvious to use changsunchangsunschangsun:P. So far the celebrity i know close to that name is Chan Sung 2PM . Too bad is not a phone call from that listener, because for sure we know his voice right away.:lol:

I don't think he will call since he's in ninja mode right now. Sending message to the radio is safer way ^_^ 

I don't know if it's a common name but saw newer generation idols also used that name 'changsun' as their stage name. The 2pm Chanseong is different name all around. Changseon is our LJ and Chanseong is the 2pm name, although it's almost similar but they're different. Tomorrow is February! The month of Joon's birthday:star:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 3

I'm sorry, i'm quite busy last week and i can't log in Soompi forum with my mobile phone. I dunno why:sweatingbullets: . I know i'm late but i still want to post something about Joonie's birthday:D

Lee Joon Manager post in his IG (Credit :@iamouttime twitter)

pyCjm8E.jpg

giphy.gif

Joonie 's birthday present from his CEO

Joonie's birthday cake from fans 

giphy.gif

And Joon post this in his fancafe

sGouoRz.jpg

1st July 2019.. Please come faster . 

• Like 3

Official Poster for Jung So Min and Lee Joon  Fan Meeting . Can they both have Joonmin fan meeting  after Joon discharged from military services (but i know its impossible , right :lol:)

pQYFpTz.jpg

@eyjooniesh Sorry for the wrong info :sweatingbullets: I thought that was a gift from him. 

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

I don't know what's wrong with Soompi forum nowdays,  last week i can't log in on my phone, today on my pc. Maybe if i can't log in again, i have to make new account:tears:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

VQzUCLe.jpg

Credit cutefairy2017 IG

http://www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=314123

I hope that they can survive, there is only 4 months left. Last week, we heard the news about Kim Bum and Oh Yeon Soo break up after 10 months of dating, and currently he is serving in the military service as a public service worker.

• Like 1

So, the final result for the best real couple is Joonmin couple. :D

qMwqVNG.jpg

Thank you Joonmin shippers

giphy.gif

Yes, i know i know, this poll is just for fun and no one can deny that Song Song couple is the most popular couple . But, im still happy because many people still give vote to them although there is no news about this couple. Ok, let's see the other couple news and updates for the last 3 months (i'm not comparing them guys, please don't misunderstand me:):

Spoiler

1. Rain and Kim Tae Hee

zQ986Wn.jpg

2. Song Jong Ki and Song Hye Kyo

lYqWVEp.jpg

3. Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young 

YH61lbo.jpg

4. Lee Kwang Soo and Lee Sun Bin 

OvMBzTT.jpg

5. Ryu Jeon Yul and Hyeri

g2eUvho.jpg

6.Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun 

zzXXSvy.jpg

CTUya6G.jpg

7. Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung 

A49ouVO.jpg

6. Lee Joon and Jung So Min??  

tenor.gif?itemid=4543997

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

6. Lee Joon and Jung So Min??

Marriage announcement :wub::lol:hopefully. I'm confident 100% they're still going strong. No news means good news right^_^

Congrats joonmin couple and all joonmin shippers who have voted for them ^_^

• Like 2