Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

On 4/11/2019 at 11:01 AM, irisariadne said:

This IG account(lee_joon_lyf) change the countdown for Lee Joon from 1st July to September 25th yesterday, because someone  comment on her post claimed she/he understand Korean, but at least please tell us where did he/she read that article . 

ycgCW9I.jpg

@eyjooniesh Like you said, except from Soompi , so far there is no Korean news sites said he will be disharged on 25th September. :unsure:

yes soompi is the reason we are all confused now. Where did they get the info LJ will be discharged on sept 25?? Every korean news still stick to July. Even the korean news source provided by soompi when they reported about star's discharge date stated he will discharge in July. Soompi news editor, if you're reading this, please help answer where did you get the info he will be discharged on sept 25. If it's proven untrue, I can't trust the credibility of your news site translation anymore. I'm sorry. I always think you guys are biased anyway with your news reporting. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somin sent a congratulatory plant to Mr. Ceo for the opening  of his new store, Strol :blush:. She is so sweet.

Credit : @cutefairy2017

Mr. Yeo , when can we hear Joon's casting news . Its D-60 now .

( Ok, if there is no news until 1st July, so i will start countdown from D-85 @ 23rd September) 

On 5/13/2019 at 3:05 PM, baulitemegan said:

is lee joon and jung so min still dating? cause i see there is no news about them breaking up. and jung so min has a child?

Yes, i still believe they are still together. When Somin sent a congratulatory plant to Joon's Ceo, i think many Joonmin shippers feel happy, its a indicator that their relationship is still strong .  I was surprised , actually, i was really surprised.  As far as i know, she never work with Mr. Yeo and have not meet him yet (or maybe she already met him, but who knows?). So , why she gave that plant to him? And Mr. Yeo is close to Joon. Maybe Mr. Yeo invited Somin to come over to his store, Strol through Joon?? 

kFODI8W.jpg

He is Somin's nephew .  If she has a child, i think it's a big news in Korea because Joon is still doing a military services and people will talk about it:lol:

Credit: cutefairy2017 IG

Hye @irisariadnehappy to see you active on here again. I thought you're gone for real, no longer active :lol::sweatingbullets: you're the one who always keep this forum up to date, all JoonMin supporters must thanking you for all the updates you have posted here  :kiss_wink: 

I can't wait for Lee Joon to discharge, I want to see his handsome face after 1 and almost 2 years not seeing him, wonder if his face changes or become even more handsome? :wub: he's not in active duty so it won't be harsh for his skin and body also mental health especially, he must looking healthy now and glowing just like his girlfriend I guess. To silent lurkers, hopefully you guys are not ashamed to share your thoughts here about this beautiful couple. I'm waiting:rolleyes:

D6gRA_BUcAEphuv?format=jpg&name=small

On 5/13/2019 at 3:05 AM, baulitemegan said:

is lee joon and jung so min still dating? cause i see there is no news about them breaking up. and jung so min has a child?

Jung So Min has a nephew...he is,  her brother's son. I wish it were true cause it would mean that Joon and her would have a child. :heart:

Image result for jung so min nephew instagram

@eyjooniesh i have been busy with real life stuff lately and because there is no news  about this couple , make me forget to visit this thread:sweatingbullets:. But , after i saw Mr. Yeo posted that picture on his instagram, i feel very happy :D.  Don't worry , i will active here even after Joon discharge. So, we can talk about his new drama, movie or cf because we can't do that when Joon had hiatus for 2 years. I dont think i can talk about it in Lee Joon's Soompi thread . That is because I feel comfortable with this thread B) . Thanks to you too for being  active on Instagram and Twitter. At least , we never forget about him . I can't wait to see how he look now or is he gaining weight . But, one thing i worried about K-netz reaction once he comeback. Can they accept him back to the dramaland? Or  they will talk about his transfer to public service  over and over.  I still remember when he said about pursuing other career paths after MS, but i hope not he will not do that. I know he loves acting so much.

giphy.gif

https://www.soompi.com/article/1035395wpp/lee-joon-shares-open-pursuing-career-paths-completing-military-service

Example like Siwon, i read comment about his drama, all about dog and some people said not watching My Fellow Citizen because of him.  

ECA095EC868CEBAFBCED9B84EAB8B0_03.jpgECA095EC868CEBAFBCED9B84EAB8B0_07.jpgECA095EC868CEBAFBCED9B84EAB8B0_02.jpgHola, usuarios del foro. Solo para ver las fotos que comparten la marca de sofá JangsooDolbed. Me impresiona la decoración con las figuras kaws. Sabemos que estas figuras son muy populares, pero también sabemos quién es muy fanático de estos juguetes. Es muy Joonmin. ❤️

Crédito https://m.jangsooshop.com/article/스타구매후기/8/1889/

Archived