[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

17 minutes ago, MillyR said:

I am not sure what is happening right now. I thought KBS will be better in handling international fans's interest since they even have KBSWORLD. Maybe their own management in chaos right now with the strike and everything.  I have always under an impression that  Minyoung was one of the actresses who is treasured by KBS. So there must be something really big happened  maybe it more to do with the production company for 7DQ. I remembered reading how firm PD LJS was when he refused to change the drama direction just to garner more ratings, maybe the problem started from there.  My pure speculation. But how unprofessional is your award team if they said they 'forgot' to include the main leads' names when the three of them where staring right at your face-  their faces were on it.

But watching the BTS for 7DQ - I am glad that Minyoung met with YWJ as her partner. She was truly adored by her partner,  by LDG, PDnim and the rest of the filming crew. I can safely say she spent the best of her 2017 summer surrounded by the people who genuinely love and went extra miles to make her happy and comfortable. Those memories would last longer that any award. Sure I want to see them receive awards for their hard work, but if their own people snubbed them, there is nothing we, International fans could do. I am sure one day they will have their chances and I bet their awards will be well-deserved.

I could really smell something fishy from the start... knowing the first 2 actors rejected the role.... well then, if it was becoz of the drama direction, I'm somehow 50/50 on this... coz there are dramas also went on a sad ending and garnered attention... That's just how PD LJS is very strict perhaps... coz they just want to have a pure historical approach (ala Games of Thrones, close to reality)... and yes, there's lots of requests on the social media as well to change the ending, like can they get a license to ruin the history??... LOL.... that's how desparate the fans/viewers are.... hehehe..... But still.... On the awards show, low ratings should be separated from technicalities..... it's done, and it was perfectly, beautifully done..... Disregard the reactions.........  

on a diff note: MBC gave recognition to their low rating dramas, bcoz it was judged by their critics....

3 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

i guess if it didn't do well in the ratings and this  is a rating based show....that could be why...

but I hope that the cast and team feel validated with all the international love they are getting!!

still one of the hardest dramas to leave behind in 2017.

I know right???.., What's the use of their KBSWorld, if they will disregards the international viewers...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone!!!

It's been a long time..and I'm sorry for being away these few months. Not because I don't adore the couple anymore (still LOVE woomin), but work got insanely busy!! Was so busy that I didn't even have a chance to watch the Making DVD that I received weeks ago. I also didn't watch to watch a glimpse of it here and there while tired. I HAVE to be in THAT mood with all the time in the world so I could watch my beautiful couple on my computer and smile like a fool to myself LOL.

I have to say,  I am extremely disappointed with KBS this time with how poorly they are treating the 7DQ production team. The team and actors/actresses deserve better. But like everyone said....the team knows they did a wonderful job and there's no regret. I do remember director LJS stated in an interview, something along the line that he knows how to make the rating better but he chose not to. He believed the quality of his writer and chose not to have her change anything (something like that).

Whatever it is...

I hope our couple are still in contact and are very close friends, if not secretly dating :blush:

11 hours ago, hrh77 said:

I'm lost here..... what does this mean??..:D

Hahahaha.... we were just reacting to some comments why PMY chose Namoo Actors as her new home.  Who influenced her.  Now that we are seeing all these chaos with KBS.... I believe PMY really intended initially to first join a small company like what was reported earlier but chose Namoo instead because she needs a big company to better take care of her career.

If I  remember it right during the filming of SKKS  Kim Min Seo is  a free-lance actress has no one to take care of her.... PMY took care of her that's why they became really good friends.  That's why I love her so much.... no one knows about this, it was Kim Min Seo herself who disclosed this in one of her interviews.  Just thinking about this.... it maybe really hard for an actress to work as a bring lancer or even to have a small company to protect and care for your needs.  Korean entertainment industry is one tough act to handle.  I hope with all these strikes going on things will improve especially for those working behind the scene.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Ironic right - one of the reason they hated/refused to watch the drama was  because of Yeonsangun character in the drama kkkkkk

But I am glad at least they acknowledged LDG ( if I'm not mistaken he is nominated for Acting Daesang - he was really good as Yeonsangun in that drama for that version.  Also, he already in this industry for almost 20 years if I remember it right.

I think it 's better for our couple this way - at least it didn't go the way it was with MCB kkk MBC ( me and my typos) - Rebel - all the others won something except for the main lead. That totally uncalled for.

41 minutes ago, MillyR said:

Ironic right - one of the reason they hated/refused to watch the drama was  because of Yeonsangun character in the drama kkkkkk

But I am glad at least they acknowledged LDG ( if I'm not mistaken he is nominated for Acting Daesang - he was really good as Yeonsangun in that drama for that version.  Also, he already in this industry for almost 20 years if I remember it right.

I think it 's better for our couple this way - at least it didn't go the way it was with MCB  - Rebel - all the others won something except for the main lead. That totally uncalled for.

Korean Entertainment Industry probably is one of the most cruel in the world.  No wonder there are some actors and idols who are experiencing depression.  Knetizens are another thing to contend with. 

Come to think of it...KBS, SBS and MBC has only a few good dramas this year, actually it is the cable companies that are airing really good ones like Signal, Forest of Secrets, Circle, Because This Life is My First etc.   If they will not be careful, Cdramas will soon have an edge over them.

Hope 2018 will be a good year for WooMin.

They did nominate park min young in the end...but she didn't win and yes..ironically Lee dong gun won....but they were all fab in the drama...

is it based on who will attend....lol...but that's really mean for me to say too

they should also nominate Yeon woo jin....he was also excellent....sigh

15 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

They did nominate park min young in the end...but she didn't win and yes..ironically Lee dong gun won....but they were all fab in the drama...

is it based on who will attend....lol...but that's really mean for me to say too

I'm relieved with this news.... that's fine... at least they acknowledge & recognize 7dq....  just like this rebel actor who is flooded with media news since he should won but didn't, coz he can't attend due to busy filming....

I was really anticipating that PMY will always win on every drama awards, but she deserves it anyway!!.. It seems that KBS (or drama awards) are trying to distribute a fair share for newbies & senior actors... a consolation perhaps.... LOL.....

and I hate that YWJ is being called an under rated actor......  he needs to be on the top....

Anyhow, I wish this couple is in touch and close friends, despite of this unbiased treatment....

23 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

They did? Must be a last minute decision since knowing minyoung who treasured KBS station - she even said she grew up thru KBS from being a high school student, entered college, first job , get married and so on - she wont refuse to attend the award ceremony if she was invited from the beginning.

BTW, Congratulations to all winners especially to LDG - a perfect gift for his wife who unselfishly managing alone while being pregnant because LDG was busy with shooting 7DQ.

Award or no award - the only drama I re-watched now is 7DQ. Personally I wish to see them really soon doing drama or movie.

If only YWJ read this thread - a sure way to get Minyoung interested or can't refuse the movie invitation is thru PD LJS kkkkkkk. She definitely wont say NO to her fav PD.

11 minutes ago, MillyR said:

They did? Must be a last minute decision since knowing minyoung who treasured KBS station - she even said she grew up thru KBS from being a high school student, entered college, first job , get married and so on - she wont refuse to attend the award ceremony if she was invited from the beginning.

BTW, Congratulations to all winners especially to LDG - a perfect gift for his wife who unselfishly managing alone while being pregnant because LDG was busy with shooting 7DQ.

Award or no award - the only drama I re-watched now is 7DQ. Personally I wish to see them really soon doing drama or movie.

If only YWJ read this thread - a sure way to get Minyoung interested or can't refuse the movie invitation is thru PD LJS kkkkkkk. She definitely wont say NO to her fav PD.

I know right???.. again another fishy..... and there's a post from PMY's friend that they are celebrating new year's eve... obviously, she was not invited from the beginning and it's a last minute decision.... just to avoid media criticisms on KBS part........

But I was happy for LDG....

But they didn't or haven't nominated Yeon woo jin yet.....what gives...

wondering if it was a last minute PR decision...absolutely bizarre..

not saying that the rest were bad but really haven't been riveted by a drama since MDBC...

am actually watching for boyoo couple....which they stated would attend...up to now ...no appearance...fishy too...keep us riveted til the bitter end ...lol

50 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

So happy for LDG, but still mad they are so biased against YWJ. How could they not notice how good he was? I can't really comment on PMY not winning as I did not watch any other drama aside from SDQ. Can't imagine her not getting a tie though. Seriously, all 3 leads were too good.

Oh well. 

Happy New Year everyone. Hope we see WooMin together again in 2018. ❤

55 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

I'm relieved with this news.... that's fine... at least they acknowledge & recognize 7dq....  just like this rebel actor who is flooded with media news since he should won but didn't, coz he can't attend due to busy filming....

I was really anticipating that PMY will always win on every drama awards, but she deserves it anyway!!.. It seems that KBS (or drama awards) are trying to distribute a fair share for newbies & senior actors... a consolation perhaps.... LOL.....

and I hate that YWJ is being called an under rated actor......  he needs to be on the top....

Anyhow, I wish this couple is in touch and close friends, despite of this unbiased treatment....

The thing is... when everyone is expecting her to win.... she did not.  Oh well, at least they nominated her.... but why was Yeon Woo Jin not recognized.  He deserves it.

56 minutes ago, MillyR said:

At least Seven Day Queen won the best historical drama of the year in Dramabeans' editors pick  hahaha

Since this is a shipper thread let us assumed that Minyoung refused to go because they didn't invite YWJ. Like Yeok said they are bound as one  kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Looking forward to 2018 - hopefully while waiting for Minyoung's new drama or movie , her BOTM will be broadcasted soon or her other Chinese Drama.

And YWJ, I am sure we will see him soon in another drama.

Archived