[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 Parks ( park hye su, pmy, park eun bin)....for YWJ this year.... hehehe...

5 hours ago, nature99 said:

Hi chingus...

But I think, as easly as now, Im rooting for 2nd lead syndrome... Park uen bin & dong ha.... hehehe...

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

Agh...they are showing trailers for ywj's next series.....

and also showing the AAA awards, PMY really is perfectly gorgeous!!.. The curves!!... I thought YWJ's series is comedy???..... as long as no romance, fine!!..  I so agreed with AAA for this year, my 2 fave actor/actress on a drama got an award....  Best Celebrity: PMY for 7dq and Junho for Chief Kim.... my 2 fave drama this year..

9 hours ago, hrh77 said:

and also showing the AAA awards, PMY really is perfectly gorgeous!!.. The curves!!... I thought YWJ's series is comedy???..... as long as no romance, fine!!..  I so agreed with AAA for this year, my 2 fave actor/actress on a drama got an award....  Best Celebrity: PMY for 7dq and Junho for Chief Kim.... my 2 fave drama this year..

She's so gorgeous and Hott...super :heart: PMY's dress..apparently it is a wedding dress from Mariebelle's Exclusive collection..Just imagined if Woo Jin is standing next to her yesterday..:wub:

I'm sure Woo Jin congratulated her for winning the celebrity award....:D

12 hours ago, minwoojin said:

MY at the 2017 AAA Award.

88d633e2gy1fljksm37pxj212w1ieb0f.jpg

Hide contents

88d633e2gy1fljkslu8n8j20xc10gqlp.jpg88d633e2gy1fljksmcfsqj212w13kh8k.jpg88d633e2gy1fljksm51xsj20xc1k1e3l.jpg88d633e2gy1fljkslyzjhj20xc1e7kc1.jpg88d633e2gy1fljkslw8pnj20p0100nav.jpg88d633e2gy1fljkslsvtxj20p00y9tmn.jpg88d633e2gy1fljkslplq1j20go0x2acq.jpg88d633e2gy1fljksls00yj20m811wwie.jpg88d633e2gy1flj7cti74sj20dw0jp0tn.jpg

and that curve is to die for!!... seriously.... she is so perfect!!.. she sways when she walks, that's due to her perfect body proportions as well, focusing on her waist and the chest, indeed a natural asset!!... OMG, my ultimate girls crush slays!!....

I wish she could also move to Jump ent, since she left her agency already...... That guy has countless projects.... as well as his other label mate (the actress from Temp of Love).....

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

Ahem....her assets...She is seriously hawt!!!

you mean ywj was not there?

Well, YWJ is busy for sure.... and he's not invited on the event... hahaha, unless he's the personal diver that time.... I'm pretty sure, she got a message from YWJ........ and LJK was there as well, maybe a little chitchat after the event..

17 hours ago, nature99 said:

Wow, I can’t imagine if Min Young joined Jump Ent...:wub:

PMY and YWJ really needs a lot of projects and exposure.... Their talents are worth it.....  But I wish PMY all the best... I do trust her decisions, she's smart enough to choose..... It's a matter of luck... 

Archived