[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

12 hours ago, MillyR said:

I second that too since YWJ was not even nominated in acting award category so  maybe both of them refused the couple nomination too.  And after watching the BTS over and over again, I think it was Minyoung's decision to refuse going to KBS award alone without YWJ. She even scheduled for appearance for reading nominee for the coming 11th.  It's not fair to YWJ if she indeed win something when he was not even nominated. They both really bound as one for this drama.  For the pawnshop scar checking scene, we only saw the close up of Chaegyeong crying hard but during that  scene filming  - YWJ was crying as hard as Chaegyeong too even though he was not supposed to cry in that scene. He was supposed to play it cool with only teary eyes but the actually filming he was crying as hard as Chaegyeong while listening to her words. After the PDnim said CUT, even minyoung took a moment to pat YWJ on his back to comfort him before walking away.

Just like what @minwoojinsaid kkk PDnim must be mesmerized by their kisses and   forgot to say CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! he must be holding his breath too long until he couldn't think properly -  the staff said something about PDnim holding his breath in the BTS  by KBS before. kkkk

But the BTS shared by KBS before really precious because they shared interactions between yeokgyeong couple a lot. This Making DVD quite stingy with that kind of moments.

But YWJ really changed his kissing style for this drama almost like too pure, not in hurry, nothing to proof like his modern drama kisses. It's not deep kisses but they did exchange 4-5 kisses in that short or should I say longer  time. kkkkk

Aaaah. I am so happy just reading this. Never seen any of YWJ work. Tried to but really don't want to see him kiss or love someone else even on TV. Hahaha. The kisses in this drama were really, really so sweet, indeed. ❤❤❤

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, minwoojin said:

Of course the DVD not showing as many interactions of MY and YWJ was on purpose. I mean, they obviously know the real reason why fans were diligently pursuing the release of the Making DVD....LOL

True to that kkk. Her 2014  editor's cut dvd showing more because that dvd team quite aggressive asking this and that to be included. And with that kind of price - surely they needed to include a lot.

Such as scene on the bed sharing script, cuddling up while sharing one script - even this BTS there was that kind of moment too between yeok and Chaegyeong but they only shared one single photo of that moment in the photobook instead of a lengthy bts clip.

18 hours ago, MillyR said:

I second that too since YWJ was not even nominated in acting award category so  maybe both of them refused the couple nomination too.  And after watching the BTS over and over again, I think it was Minyoung's decision to refuse going to KBS award alone without YWJ. She even scheduled for appearance for reading nominee for the coming 11th.  It's not fair to YWJ if she indeed win something when he was not even nominated. They both really bound as one for this drama.  For the pawnshop scar checking scene, we only saw the close up of Chaegyeong crying hard but during that  scene filming  - YWJ was crying as hard as Chaegyeong too even though he was not supposed to cry in that scene. He was supposed to play it cool, keep calm with only teary eyes but the actual filming he was crying as hard as Chaegyeong while listening to her words. After the PDnim said CUT, even minyoung took a moment to pat YWJ on his back to comfort him before walking away.

Just like what @minwoojinsaid kkk PDnim must be mesmerized by their kisses and   forgot to say CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! he must be holding his breath too long until he couldn't think properly -  the staff said something about PDnim holding his breath in the BTS  by KBS before. kkkk

But the BTS shared by KBS before really precious because they shared interactions between yeokgyeong couple a lot. This Making DVD quite stingy with that kind of moments.

But YWJ really changed his kissing style for this drama almost like too pure, not in hurry, nothing to prove like his modern drama kisses. It's not deep kisses but they did exchange 4-5 kisses in that short or should I say longer  time. kkkkk

I can tell the difference.... comparing to the modern drama kisses.... and it's really pure & gentle indeed....

Maybe, they learned the lesson on Healer bts, where all of the kisses bts have different meanings/ interpretations already.... lol........ and PMY must really want to protect her image.......

3 hours ago, MillyR said:

True to that kkk. Her 2014  editor's cut dvd showing more because that dvd team quite aggressive asking this and that to be included. And with that kind of price - surely they needed to include a lot.

Such as scene on the bed sharing script, cuddling up while sharing one script - even this BTS there was that kind of moment too between yeok and Chaegyeong but they only shared one single photo of that moment in the photobook instead of a lengthy bts clip.

exactly..., and KBS would not want anymore trouble in censorship in airing, (like what happened in MDBC, lol)..... I really don't know why Suspicious Partner (kiss scenes) was not censored, knowing it's rated 15...

18 hours ago, MillyR said:

I second that too since YWJ was not even nominated in acting award category so  maybe both of them refused the couple nomination too.  And after watching the BTS over and over again, I think it was Minyoung's decision to refuse going to KBS award alone without YWJ. She even scheduled for appearance for reading nominee for the coming 11th.  It's not fair to YWJ if she indeed win something when he was not even nominated. They both really bound as one for this drama.  For the pawnshop scar checking scene, we only saw the close up of Chaegyeong crying hard but during that  scene filming  - YWJ was crying as hard as Chaegyeong too even though he was not supposed to cry in that scene. He was supposed to play it cool, keep calm with only teary eyes but the actual filming he was crying as hard as Chaegyeong while listening to her words. After the PDnim said CUT, even minyoung took a moment to pat YWJ on his back to comfort him before walking away.

But YWJ really changed his kissing style for this drama almost like too pure, not in hurry, nothing to prove like his modern drama kisses. It's not deep kisses but they did exchange 4-5 kisses in that short or should I say longer  time. kkkkk

I can't wait for my dvd copy.... regarding the KBS award, if that's the case, PMY must be very thoughtful and caring..... hehehe... knowing she had already won  3 best actress award in KBS, I'm thinking maybe KBS told her to: PMY let's give to the less fortunate this time.... LOL...

3 hours ago, hrh77 said:

I can't wait for my dvd copy.... regarding the KBS award, if that's the case, PMY must be very thoughtful and caring..... hehehe... knowing she had already won  3 best actress award in KBS, I'm thinking maybe KBS told her to: PMY let's give to the less fortunate this time.... LOL...

Kkk but this time at least the winner deserved it too. Jo Yeo-Jung is an excellent and versatile actress. Not funny like that award before - Minyoung won an award for the reason she cares the least - being celebrity whereas acting awards went to..........

On 1/2/2018 at 2:43 PM, MillyR said:

@minwoojin  And after watching the BTS over and over again, I think it was Minyoung's decision to refuse going to KBS award alone without YWJ. She even scheduled for appearance for reading nominee for the coming 11th.  It's not fair to YWJ if she indeed win something when he was not even nominated. They both really bound as one for this drama.

Such a good and wonderful wifey :blush: Refusing to go without her prince (husband)...LOL

Maybe they prefer going on a romantic stroll along the river reminiscing their first date from the drama? LOL...

I'm assuming her husband took this picture of her (just let me imagine it's him okay?...haha)

From MY IG update: Happy 2018

88d633e2gy1fn3k2karwzj20no0no7o1.jpg88d633e2gy1fn3k2m6qlwj20u00u2b29.jpg88d633e2gy1fn3k2o0tcdj20u00u2b29.jpg

Also, reminiscing the small village they've spent their times together as a married couple :tongue:

88d633e2gy1fn3jt1ok36j20u00u0jvs.jpg

19 hours ago, MillyR said:

Kkk but this time at least the winner deserved it too. Jo Yeo-Jung is an excellent and versatile actress. Not funny like that award before - Minyoung won an award for the reason she cares the least - being celebrity whereas acting awards went to..........

Yeah, I'm relieved thinking of that too.... She's versatile actress as well, and deserves a recognition.... So happened that 2017 was really a tough competition......  Just a bad timing for 7dq...

Yup that's PMY long term goal, to be an actress not just a celebrity....  (coz anybody can be a star/celebrity but few can be an actress)...

My delulu mind is a bit surprised that Park Min Young  took a late interest in reading a historical war novel published way back in 2001 which became extremely popular back then.   My imagination finds it interesting that Kim Hoon's writing style is somewhat similar to  Yeon Woo JIn's book of poetry    :grin:

Is this Min Young's way of studying and understanding his language???? :heart::heart::heart:  

Here's an excerpt from the book  translated in English LOL

... The islands billowed like clouds as the evening sun lit the flowering trees.  It seemed as if they might slip free of their moorings and drift beyond the darkening horizon.

As the setting sun scraped the shimmering scales of light off the water, the sea blackened :blush:  read more from the link below hehe

https://koreanliteraturenow.com/fiction/excerpts/kim-hoon-song-sword

23 hours ago, saved2K said:

My delulu mind is a bit surprised that Park Min Young  took a late interest in reading a historical war novel published way back in 2001 which became extremely popular back then.   My imagination finds it interesting that Kim Hoon's writing style is somewhat similar to  Yeon Woo JIn's book of poetry    :grin:

Is this Min Young's way of studying and understanding his language???? :heart::heart::heart:  

Here's an excerpt from the book  translated in English LOL

... The islands billowed like clouds as the evening sun lit the flowering trees.  It seemed as if they might slip free of their moorings and drift beyond the darkening horizon.

As the setting sun scraped the shimmering scales of light off the water, the sea blackened :blush:  read more from the link below hehe

https://koreanliteraturenow.com/fiction/excerpts/kim-hoon-song-sword

and it's a bit similiar to 7dq theme.... it's a historical war.... thou romance was not really emphasized, but maybe there is... (since it requires to log in to fully check/ read the synopsis, hehehe)..... The admiral returned after 5 yrs from some interrogation kind of thing... Anyway, yes it somewhat related to YWJ book of poetry and ala Les Miserables kind of thing...... and She loves classics...

On 12/26/2017 at 5:11 PM, saved2K said:

Hello everyone please vote for Seven Day Queen at Hancinema as your favorite historical drama of 2017.  Thanks :heart:

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-awards-best-historical-drama-of-2017--cast-your-vote--113651.html

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-awards-best-historical-drama-of-2017--and-the-winner-is----114205.html

And the winner is...

LJS1dLn.png

4 hours ago, adzukibean said:

curious, why he changed his attire...

Hide contents

just for fun...kkkkk

DXahP2W.jpg

cr. 일간스포츠, IG kwon.0428

wow.. same reddish/pusha color.... hmmm.....

anyway, finally got my dvd making copy!!.... busy weekend for, hehehe.... 

About the  LDG and Nanny's iv I haven't get a chance to retype their interviews yet. SO not sure when and even YWJ and PMY's interviews still a slow progress right now.

Q: There were many scenes where you used to call Chaegyeong-ahmore  compared to these two - Buin(부인/wife) or My Queen(중전). Among all the scenes, which is the most memorable Chaegyeong-ah scene for you?

YWJ: It's the scene at the Royal infirmary (내의원) when I called Chaegyeong-ah. Previously, I was stuck in a situation where I had no other choice but  could only watch even though I was hurting my beloved during the time I needed to conceal my real identity, it felt as if we’re/she being compensated fully for all the hardships we/she went through in the past when finally I could call out ‘Chaegyeong -ah’ openly without any reservation.
The other scene is the ‘Chaegyeong -ah’ when I came back to reality after the dream in the ending episode of 20.
My own personal interpretation about the meaning of Chaegyeong-ah in this scene is a bit different. I was thinking about how much they must have been hurting and missing each other all throughout the years. Of course there were times where they’re busy living their own lives ( life goes on). But today he had a dream about Chaegyeong after such a long time. For Jungjong to seeing her again after all this time, he was locked in the reminiscence of the old times and it was about... Chaegyeong who had lived well.

*I mentioned before about how YWJ wish to work with Minyoung again in another project and he personally wish to do a road movie with her. I miss one important word at that time - it's actually A 'romantic' road movie ''''

Archived