[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

12 hours ago, MillyR said:

Actually that was me too. I just wanted to see them together again. And Minyoung was not exaggerating when she said YWJ really took care of her during filming. The BTS for the scene when Chaegyeong tried to hurt him with the knife, Yeok stopped Chaegeyong by holding her wrist tightly right - When PDnim said CUT he didn't just let her go but immediately started to massage her wrist where he held it tightly before. I think  that was the first scene that they did together.  He already that nice to her when they were not that close yet.  Imagine after few more scenes together. No wonder he even memorized her schedule. kkk

Agreed - I am super super glad Minyoung met a partner like YWJ. He is such a gem.  In BTS, he was not being flirty with Minyoung for the sake of been seeing as a chemistry/perfect on screen couple. But nevertheless he was always there for her, talking, discussing and listening to her.

Thank you for sharing. That's just toooo sweet. I do hope one day those of us who don't have the Making DVD can watch these BTS. My heart is so full just thinking of WooMin ❤

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, nature99 said:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12/lee-joon-and-jung-so-min-reported-to-be-dating

Two couples that has been excluded from best couple nominees in kbsda..so min and lee joon confirmed dating..what about our woomin couple? :heart:

Lol so Jung So Min was actually dropping some hints of them dating when she said she wanted to win the best couple award with Lee Joon. Ayii so sweet.

4 hours ago, saved2K said:

Lol so Jung So Min was actually dropping some hints of them dating when she said she wanted to win the best couple award with Lee Joon. Ayii so sweet.

I am not familiar with this couple... or should I rephrase this as I only paid attention to our couple only kk  but one of their gifs shared in Netizenbuzz caught my eyes - the way that guy  was laughing or smiling happily while looking at her laughing and his eyes closed for a moment looked exactly like what YWJ did few times while watching MY laughed. I don't know the exact interpretation of that expression but the way I interpreted it looked like the eyelids acted just like  camera shutter closing to capture that exact moment - imprinted to the memory kkk.

@minwoojin Fun right kkkkk. It's funnier watching them having so much fun talking behind Minyoung's back like that kkkkkkkkkkkk.

It was PDnim's idea to include MY in the river scene without telling her first  and they were worried about what would happen to YWJ if he took Minyoung  by surprise like that. YWJ even jokingly said maybe this time she would accidentally elbow his right eye - so both his eyes will be bruised kkkkkkkkkkk. Before it was his left eye, injured while filming the running scene.

I love that PDnim asked them to include Minyoung in that scene -  rare opportunity for her to actually experienced that if not because they were shooting drama. Both of them really did look like they were on actual date when they're sitting side by side on the riverbank laughing at the others. No wonder Minyoung said in one of her interviews, she experienced how it felt being on 'actual'  date  during filming for a drama.

14 hours ago, nature99 said:

So sweet LDG

But I am just so happy with this, that LDG won... he deserves it!!... Actually I am torn between YWJ, and LDG for that award..... well, at least 7dq was recognized... and for the best actress, it was from The Perfect Wife, ok fine, I know it's also a good drama, the acting was fantastic but has received poor ratings as well..... So, maybe KBS is really just distributing equally the recognition.....  

And another dating news the Father is Strange couple.... I never watched that, but many fans are really rooting them to date for real... Never nominated in the Best Couple too, but it has a better surprise.... I wish same with the WooMin too...

47 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

But I am just so happy with this, that LDG won... he deserves it!!... Actually I am torn between YWJ, and LDG for that award..... well, at least 7dq was recognized... and for the best actress, it was from The Perfect Wife, ok fine, I know it's also a good drama, the acting was fantastic but has received poor ratings as well..... So, maybe KBS is really just distributing equally the recognition.....  

Actually out the 3 big stations - KBS Awards results were quite good - not much controversy.  At least teh Daesang went to both evergreen Sunbaenim. LDG totally deserved that award too. He's brilliant for his first sageuk drama.

If only we could see our fav couple  in that award ceremony laughing and enjoying themselves even without winning any awards and if only both of them were included and nominated from the beginning -  no suspicion of  our drama being on a silent ban- we would be a bit less bitter about all these. 

but then 'What- Ifs' is so yesterday right - Now  wishing for brighter future for both of them.

@MillyR Thanks for clarifying!

Oh how I wished they would have dedicated 2 DVDS of the couples BTS, I couldn't get enough of them! I was smiling cheek to cheek just seeing them together on my screen again outside of the drama.

@mayapotz I would make gifs of the BTS for you guys in  a heartbeat if it were allowed. :tongue: It was tooo good not to share to other shippers!

About the KBS awards. Though I was extremely disappointed (more so because I didn't get to see WooMin togethera again), but they had to do what they had to do. It's only logical for the award to go to the successful dramas (high rated) and the actors/actresses in those dramas. Every drama have their fans, and they would be equally if not more upset in a lower rated drama/actors/actresses gets the award. Our Woomin will always be our best actor/actress-our best couple and 7DQ our best drama.

However, I did wish YWJ would at least get nominated after seeing how hard he worked in the water scene and how painful he must be seeing that his eyes were so red in the BTS :confused:

2 hours ago, minwoojin said:

@mayapotz I would make gifs of the BTS for you guys in  a heartbeat if it were allowed. :tongue: It was tooo good not to share to other shippers.

I'm happy just reading yours and @MillyR's descriptions. ❤

I actually have been watching my fave scenes and BTS in YT for SDQ for 3 days already. LOL. I miss them too much now. Just thankful we got to see their magic. Who knows if we can see it again in the near future.

YWJ's eyes are so expressive. Makes you really believe there is a "love" there for PMY. Hihi. 

2 hours ago, minwoojin said:

At least these ones I could share and refresh our memories again :blush: This scene in the MAKING DVD was so delightful to watch! All smiles and giggles from me...LOL

JOk0vpg.gifJXz7yYL.gifsGdtsLo.gifOWtRRw8.gif8mD8IYc.gif3H5pb7u.giftvXwfuh.gif

So does this mean in the Making DVD there are many more moments like this? ❤❤❤

hii dear thread!

First Happy new year, God bless your lifes :) 

Second i'm a little sad because our couple didn't have the recognize that deserved... but they are big stars!  tehy have our support 

and third both look sooo beautiful together!!!! ooh my!! i love their bts

19 hours ago, MillyR said:

Actually out the 3 big stations - KBS Awards results were quite good - not much controversy.  At least teh Daesang went to both evergreen Sunbaenim. LDG totally deserved that award too. He's brilliant for his first sageuk drama.

If only we could see our fav couple  in that award ceremony laughing and enjoying themselves even without winning any awards and if only both of them were included and nominated from the beginning -  no suspicion of  our drama being on a silent ban- we would be a bit less bitter about all these. 

but then 'What- Ifs' is so yesterday right - Now  wishing for brighter future for both of them.

I would say KBS is more competitive than the 2.. So it's like u won under KBS then it's really a big achievement, knowing their high standards (high quality drama production)... but I can not compare it Oscar's thou.... hehehe, coz Oscar's highly critic, they are not after which are blockbusters....  Yes, it's still questionable for the Best Couple nominees at least.... I know, they were not even on the ratings & CPI (most online buzz) but certainly it's the best... Sometimes, i'm thinking maybe other drama productions have already prepared on this on how to block the success of 7dq, knowing PMY's skills and how she makes a production successful, combined with a blockbuster PD-nim.. (intimidated in other words, lol)... as per LDG said on his interview, the reason he chose 7dq is bcoz of PMY....

as I've said, maybe it's also a request from the two not to be in the Best Couple.... heheheh  ... and instead, give the recognition the LDG, as a a gift for a new father... (just imagining, hehehe)...

CPI: is this only applicable in South Korea??...

12 hours ago, MillyR said:

kkkk my eyelids-shutter instead of shutter-eyelids camera be like this kkkkk

83d9b5.gif

the gif should be faster  kkkk

Reveal hidden contents

208221.gif

The power of KBS otp... lol...

6 hours ago, nature99 said:

@MillyR read about the consummation kissing scene bts in ig..hope you can share more with us regarding the bts..Tq so much dear :grin: 

I'll tell you this much. You actually see the lonnnngggger tender kiss up  close. It's like the whole crew was in awwwww of the kiss and PDnm took forever to yell CUT! Like he was mesmerized by it as well...and forgot to stop them...LOL

But of course MillyR is better with words and descriptions than I am....kekeke.

23 hours ago, hrh77 said:

maybe it's also a request from the two not to be in the Best Couple.... heheheh  ... and instead, give the recognition the LDG, as a a gift for a new father... (just imagining, hehehe)...

I second that too since YWJ was not even nominated in acting award category so  maybe both of them refused the couple nomination too.  And after watching the BTS over and over again, I think it was Minyoung's decision to refuse going to KBS award alone without YWJ. She even scheduled for appearance for reading nominee for the coming 11th.  It's not fair to YWJ if she indeed win something when he was not even nominated. They both really bound as one for this drama.  For the pawnshop scar checking scene, we only saw the close up of Chaegyeong crying hard but during that  scene filming  - YWJ was crying as hard as Chaegyeong too even though he was not supposed to cry in that scene. He was supposed to play it cool, keep calm with only teary eyes but the actual filming he was crying as hard as Chaegyeong while listening to her words. After the PDnim said CUT, even minyoung took a moment to pat YWJ on his back to comfort him before walking away.

On 1/2/2018 at 4:36 PM, nature99 said:

read about the consummation kissing scene bts in ig..hope you can share more with us regarding the bts..Tq so much dear

Just like what @minwoojinsaid kkk PDnim must be mesmerized by their kisses and   forgot to say CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! he must be holding his breath too long until he couldn't think properly -  the staff said something about PDnim holding his breath in the BTS  by KBS before. kkkk

But the BTS shared by KBS before really precious because they shared interactions between yeokgyeong couple a lot. This Making DVD quite stingy with that kind of moments.

But YWJ really changed his kissing style for this drama almost like too pure, not in hurry, nothing to prove like his modern drama kisses. It's not deep kisses but they did exchange 4-5 kisses in that short or should I say longer  time. kkkkk

Ahhhhh....the scar scene. It blew me away!!!! We don't  know how many actual takes it took them to film that scene, but we only saw ONE!!!!  Or maybe it only took them that ONE take because it was near perfect as what was shown in the drama, from start to finish.

In the drama, that scene was shot up close on their faces showing their expressions. At the very last scene after YK held CK's hand, we couldn't see MY (not even her head), so I was thinking...is she behind him still or did they just shot his face and made it look like she was behind him? Hope you guys are understanding what I'm trying to say here...LOL. In the BTS DVD, you see her whole body hugging ...like hugging him...it was just soo...sooo...sooo beautiful.

Yeah...the DVD was very stingy. I was hoping to see more of MY and YWJ interact outside of filming which I'm positive they did but was not shown. The DVD showed more of them filming the actual scenes so they had to be all serious and professionals. Also wished they would have included the bloopers...

Archived