• Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, adzukibean said:

curious, why he changed his attire...

Reveal hidden contents

just for fun...kkkkk

DXahP2W.jpg

cr. 일간스포츠, IG kwon.0428

I am a bit curious why YWJ had to go early to the  SDQ wrap up party ahead of everyone while in all his other dramas he doesn't mind being photographed and interviewed hmmmmm :glasses:

I find it also interesting that they both seem to wear the same shade of colors almost always since the wrap up party.  YWJ beige pants and white shirt and PMY pinkish beige tops and white pants LOL

Related image

Individual activities :heart::heart:

This one is a big LOL  hehehe  see the better matching.... I wonder if their stylists are giving us bits and pieces of hints about these 2 hehehe

And I find it really funny why YWJ  is at the back..... maybe he doesn't want people to notice the color of his shirt LOL.   DTQ3nf1VAAE11JO.jpg

It's really nice to see new FMV of 7DQ  months after it has ended.  Miss them so much.  I normally leave my OTP a few weeks/months after.... but not in the case of WooMin...  love them so much despite that they are being so low-keyed.   

7 hours ago, minwoojin said:

My question would be....why did he change clothes?????????????? And to not just any color, but the color that matches MY during the Golden Disk Award? LOL

LOL maybe we should also be asking Min Young why she chose to wear a floral resort gown of that color???? Isn't it Yeon Woo Jin's color is any shade of purple  ???? hehehe.

I find it cute though that they almost always wear the same shade/color since the wrap up party in most of their public appearances hehehe.  Maybe I'm just being delusional cause I'm so in love with this pairing :heart::heart::heart:

On 1/12/2018 at 9:42 PM, nature99 said:

I just watched judge vs judge but only YWJ parts..a bit boring 

It already shows....seeing it on IG posts I can tell, it's like ",mehhh"".... somewhat a wasted talent for ywj.... But I am so glad there's not much romance and NO KISS SCENES... heheheeh...

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

Agh...all the IG accounts have gone private....no access to woomin news now:crazy:..

Waeeeee....

hahaha... coz some posts have about the dvd making, I think there's nothing wrong about that.... It's like picturing and posting something you like from a magazine or tv shows...... (just like your personal acct )... The illegal thing is embedding the trans from the video or of a copy it self (just like working as a subtitle), due to no permission.... but with your own trans, and on a personal acct, nothing wrong with that... 

20 hours ago, minwoojin said:

My question would be....why did he change clothes?????????????? And to not just any color, but the color that matches MY during the Golden Disk Award? LOL

So, YWJ is just at the back, and slightly touch the knife, for photo purposes only....

On 1/13/2018 at 3:27 AM, OksanaS said:

behind the scene magazine captured. (Credit_Via_HKMYFC)

DTYexzpVwAAYQdV.jpg

DTYeycbUQAAzxTh.jpg

Got my copies too..... and im on disc 2 only... I just love they show YWJ behind the scenes, I think no shooting schedules for him, as he is wearing casual clothes... Checking their younger counter parts scenes... So maybe, this is what he also done for PMY's shooting schedules only, he is just behind the camera and checking her out...

On 1/12/2018 at 11:54 PM, saved2K said:

It's really nice to see new FMV of 7DQ  months after it has ended.  Miss them so much.  I normally leave my OTP a few weeks/months after.... but not in the case of WooMin...  love them so much despite that they are being so low-keyed.   

Looking for a fan MV with the 7dq OST..... love their OST so much too... my daily playlist...

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

Agh...all the IG accounts have gone private....no access to woomin news now:crazy:..

Waeeeee....

Maybe they were discussing something interesting not necessarily related to the dvd :blush:   For sure they don't want any trouble that's why they all went private

watching this dvd making really makes me a lot of regrets.... I mean, they really all worked hard, the staff & crew... they were all perfectionist... Especially those underwater scenes by YWJ.... it's just a few minutes of airtime with those particular scenes yet, they all shoot it like almost all night.....  This is indeed like a movie rather than a drama (per YWJ)..... this is also a good dvd to all film makers.... great job on editing, directing, make ups, and acting!!.. 

15 hours ago, hrh77 said:

watching this dvd making really makes me a lot of regrets.... I mean, they really all worked hard, the staff & crew... they were all perfectionist... Especially those underwater scenes by YWJ.... it's just a few minutes of airtime with those particular scenes yet, they all shoot it like almost all night.....  This is indeed like a movie rather than a drama (per YWJ)..... this is also a good dvd to all film makers.... great job on editing, directing, make ups, and acting!!.. 

Last night I start rewatch 7DQ again I cant hold myself ... many inter fans rewatching Healer, becouse its so winter drama, but I missed WooMin so much and I like costume dramas, so yes its 7DQ again. I'm so  grateful that MY  was a part  of this amazing drama!

On 1/13/2018 at 4:11 AM, MillyR said:

About the  LDG and Nanny's iv I haven't get a chance to retype their interviews yet. SO not sure when and even YWJ and PMY's interviews still a slow progress right now.

Reveal hidden contents

Q: There were many scenes where you used to call Chaegyeong-ahmore  compared to these two - Buin(부인/wife) or My Queen(중전). Among all the scenes, which is the most memorable Chaegyeong-ah scene for you?

YWJ: It's the scene at the Royal infirmary (내의원) when I called Chaegyeong-ah. Previously, I was stuck in a situation where I had no other choice but  could only watch even though I was hurting my beloved during the time I needed to conceal my real identity, it felt as if we’re/she being compensated fully for all the hardships we/she went through in the past when finally I could call out ‘Chaegyeong -ah’ openly without any reservation.
The other scene is the ‘Chaegyeong -ah’ when I came back to reality after the dream in the ending episode of 20.
My own personal interpretation about the meaning of Chaegyeong-ah in this scene is a bit different. I was thinking about how much they must have been hurting and missing each other all throughout the years. Of course there were times where they’re busy living their own lives ( life goes on). But today he had a dream about Chaegyeong after such a long time. For Jungjong to seeing her again after all this time, he was locked in the reminiscence of the old times and it was about... Chaegyeong who had lived well.

*I mentioned before about how YWJ wish to work with Minyoung again in another project and he personally wish to do a road movie with her. I miss one important word at that time - it's actually A 'romantic' road movie ''''

Thank you again so much for sharing. We want nothing but romance, too YWJ. Hihi. 

5 hours ago, OksanaS said:

Last night I start rewatch 7DQ again I cant hold myself ... many inter fans rewatching Healer, becouse its so winter drama, but I missed WooMin so much and I like costume dramas, so yes its 7DQ again. I'm so  grateful that MY  was a part  of this amazing drama!

Im done with Healer for 2 yrs re-watching too... hahaha, until 7dq came along, now that's my re-watch.... SKKScandal too, during my work out... hehehe...

Done with the dvd making.... Seems that some episodes are redundant right???.... I think 2 discs are enough than 3.... but it's OK... They were all professional actors & staff, no flirty flirty kind of thing... And they all had fun, especially that water play with the boys & CK....

Archived