[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

SB goes to hospital to meet her Friend, she sees NS3 on her iPad & then her friend’s photo 

pMRMdIc.gif

Spoiler

GTm1J8q.gif

gO0GbEo.gif

NS3 telling JYH how he could be there so fast. But actually NS3 already knew when she asked permission to leave she was up to no good . So he actually adjusted or over ride her cctv so that she thinks he is still at home. Meanwhile he took the bike to the hospital quickly. NS3 kept asking to see mum

SB goes to report what she saw to Seo , I think he ask her to find evidence.

Spoiler

raanJ6d.gif

Vii1R6W.gif

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sB driving & gets a photo from dad. She forgot it’s her mum’s memorial. She realised she lost her necklace (think it’s from mum)

She goes to the pool to look for it. NS3 Sees her & comes over to talk to her, she tells him she lost the necklace her mum gave her . He says omma? He then closes her eyes by putting his hands over them. He remotely switched on all the lights & she could clearly see the necklace in the pool. She was touched , she apologised  about earlier.  He says he can thank  her as it was sincere

I'm watching episodes 5-6 right now (delayed telecast on KBS World) and I'm not liking KSB one bit. I feel like she's such an ingrate. Given that NS humiliated her and had her fired and made her un-employable, I thought that the fact the NS3 (posing as NS) saving her should have made them even. Her agreeing to the scheme of the general manager for a price makes her such a despicable character and her values are questionable. She's making it hard for me to watch the show.  Oh well. :expressionless:

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

SB tells Seo about it , she goes inside the hospital to find out more. She located room. Omo ! She sees him. But luckily it’s actually Ns 3 lying there!!!  JYH came in asking what she’s doing there. Her Friend calls & say that NS3 not in his room.

JYH ask SB to talk to him outside, he gave her a gentle explanation but don’t think she’s quite buying it. He mentioned NS3 is here to secretly see his mum as grandad does not approve . Ask her to keep it a secret. Doubt she believed 

vlVfmyZ.gif

Spoiler

Bv0oGXg.gif

MbLAp8i.gif

3MeATf3.gif

Spoiler

MuKbbdG.gif

b2zNHa1.gif

seo & his Secretary met up with a Hospital staff or something , shows him a pic of NS

Board meeting at PK group , all in attendance. Ye Na & Aunt don’t seem to be on the best of terms. A staff came into call NS3 out. JYH & SB followed him out . JYH gets call from doc friend, he ask them to walk ahead

ns3 had to go meet reporters who were here to see the new car launch. I think he has to drive the new car, Seo has something bad planned 

So Bong is such an unpleasant character that they did not even endow her with any trait of pleasant personality, the writer should hurry to get her out of the dark side, because otherwise she would hardly get the public's sympathy. For me she is really a bad person because she is not even grateful to the person who saves her life and against what is expected of a human being she will harm him only for money.

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

NS3 telling JYH how he could be there so fast. But actually NS3 already knew when she asked permission to leave she was up to no good . So he actually adjusted or over ride her cctv so that she thinks he is still at home. Meanwhile he took the bike to the hospital quickly. NS3 kept asking to see mum

SB goes to report what she saw to Seo , I think he ask her to find evidence.

tbYZux0.gif

Spoiler

UpLrTGM.gif

3jN8dEG.gif

G0sQn4L.gif

Spoiler

LjD7o4O.gif

w4f0Zkv.gif

JYH is seen talking to paparazzi Friend , finds out something bad will happen. Calls & tell NS3 to be careful. NS3 says don’t worry . NS3 & SB drive the new car to launch it. 

The guy Seo spoke to earlier was actually asked to override the program of another self driven car that was being launched at the same time . 

The car had a celebrity and started going haywire . It was just swerving uncontrollably causing accidents. But NS3 with SB already saw it from afar. The car threw the celebrity out. 

5 minutes ago, Morelia said:

So Bong is such an unpleasant character that they did not even endow her with any trait of pleasant personality, the writer should hurry to get her out of the dark side, because otherwise she would hardly get the public's sympathy. For me she is really a bad person because she is not even grateful to the person who saves her life and against what is expected of a human being she will harm him only for money.

Right? It makes Ye Na likable even if she's being painted as the 3rd party in the show. Somehow, I want NS to end up with her now. I don't know, but it's gonna be hard redeeming KSB's character.

NS3 tried to Control the self driven car remotely . SB & him catch up with the car . He makes her steer their car next to it, then like the preview he jumps out & into the crazy car , he could not stop it from inside so he used his body to try & stop the car , got back in. Managed to stop it avoiding an oncoming truck 

she ran over to ask if he’s ok & Omg she sees his inside parts exposed! She knows he ain’t human  

-end-

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

sB driving & gets a photo from dad. She forgot it’s her mum’s memorial. She realised she lost her necklace (think it’s from mum)

She goes to the pool to look for it. NS3 Sees her & comes over to talk to her, she tells him she lost the necklace her mum gave her . He says omma? He then closes her eyes by putting his hands over them. He remotely switched on all the lights & she could clearly see the necklace in the pool. She was touched , she apologised  about earlier.  He says he can thank  her as it was sincere

MP3VcmB.gif

Spoiler

X6kOcjz.gif

xegBQHi.gif

oRslen8.gif

Spoiler

vuVWi1y.gif

BBwyb90.gif

wrFHi3a.gif

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

seo & his Secretary met up with a Hospital staff or something , shows him a pic of NS

Board meeting at PK group , all in attendance. Ye Na & Aunt don’t seem to be on the best of terms. A staff came into call NS3 out. JYH & SB followed him out . JYH gets call from doc friend, he ask them to walk ahead

ns3 had to go meet reporters who were here to see the new car launch. I think he has to drive the new car, Seo has something bad planned 

bjgmOPs.gif

Spoiler

hY47Ibc.gif

QeN8YWC.gif

Spoiler

ySrQ4nT.gif

CseTKqj.gif

jl3UwPp.gif

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

NS3 tried to Control the self driven car remotely . SB & him catch up with the car . He makes her steer their car next to it, then like the preview he jumps out & into the crazy car , he could not stop it from inside so he used his body to try & stop the car , got back in. Managed to stop it avoiding an oncoming truck 

she ran over to ask if he’s ok & Omg she sees his inside parts exposed! She knows he ain’t human  

-end-

Thanks a lot for the recap. :wub:Now, the secret is out and I am relieved because that way, it makes it possible for SB to redeem herself. She will realize that NS3 was the one who rescued her. NS3 was the one who was nice to her (hugging, helping her find her necklace) hence she can not blame him for NS's action. Therefore she decides that she needs to protect NS3 as she is thankful towards him. I can understand why SB resented NS so much as he reminded her a lot of the injustice she suffered in the past. For her, all rich and powerful men were no humans that's why she had no respect for them. On the other hand, the robot NS3 was the only one who treated her nicely. She wanted a hug from her father but she got hit instead. She has been missing warmth and kindness. Sure, her father loves her but he is unable to give her the comfort and the gentleness she is longing.

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

JYH is seen talking to paparazzi Friend , finds out something bad will happen. Calls & tell NS3 to be careful. NS3 says don’t worry . NS3 & SB drive the new car to launch it. 

The guy Seo spoke to earlier was actually asked to override the program of another self driven car that was being launched at the same time . 

The car had a celebrity and started going haywire . It was just swerving uncontrollably causing accidents. But NS3 with SB already saw it from afar. The car threw the celebrity out. 

jHM2HmA.gif

Spoiler

Wuu2cvJ.gif

2S0H8tI.gif

Spoiler

T2A5b3V.gif

y3vWMln.gif

Spoiler

oLZjHxS.gif

y3vWMln.gif

20 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

I'm watching episodes 5-6 right now (delayed telecast on KBS World) and I'm not liking KSB one bit. I feel like she's such an ingrate. Given that NS humiliated her and had her fired and made her un-employable, I thought that the fact the NS3 (posing as NS) saving her should have made them even. Her agreeing to the scheme of the general manager for a price makes her such a despicable character and her values are questionable. She's making it hard for me to watch the show.  Oh well. :expressionless:

@allythefangirl

I agree with you. (I remember how Koreans were hating the female lead in MIB but she had a valid reason. I loved that drama and sympathised with her.) But over here I'm hanging in here just for Seo Kang Joon and Lee Jun Hyuk. B)

3 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

@allythefangirl

I agree with you. (I remember how Koreans were hating the female lead in MIB but she had a valid reason. I loved that drama and sympathised with her.) But over here I'm hanging in here just for Seo Kang Joon and Lee Jun Hyuk. B)

(What is MIB?) She doesn't even have a valid reason. Money? I dunno, but her motive is pretty much mercenary. I'm also staying for SJK and LJH. 

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

He makes her steer their car next to it, then like the preview he jumps out & into the crazy car , he could not stop it from inside so he used his body to try & stop the car , got back in. Managed to stop it avoiding an oncoming truck 

8iYNM1O.gif

Spoiler

QOcoqGg.gif

PHkgDNx.gif

Spoiler

sepvoWW.gif

QpPX7K2.gif

Spoiler

0z2jlem.gif

TMSdKmz.gif

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

Managed to stop it avoiding an oncoming truck .

-end-

KnN3MVW.gif

Spoiler

HcstdKi.gif

e1eMjWH.gif

YPVbMOr.gif

Archived