[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

10 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Tonight Hanbam news coverage of Wookie's enlistment...

He run to the van? The more i watch the video of him running the more curious about it.... as he reach that camp base quiet early...so it no rush... n who give him the paper bag? How good that if taehee fancam can longer a bit? I guess he receive the paper bag after shake hand with all the boss... 

The paper bag was initially held by the guy in black t-shirt (he ran ahead of JCW in the video) before he passed it over to JCW. 

• Like 9

Yesterday it was his stylist and today it's YW.....I wonder who will be the lucky girl that's rumored to be dating Wookie tomorrow :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

Soon it JCW/CTJ and NJY/YEWON. Omo omo my heart hurts. 

OMG YES THEN I CAN FINALLY SAY THAT MY SHIP IS OFFICIALLY SAILING 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, hazel30 said:
Okay guys,,  this is the bracelet I think..  Analyze it..  

Judging from this pic, def not the same as Wook's. Cos Wook's already looks slim on his manly wrist, but this one looks chunky on YeWon's VERY TINY wrist. So I'd say obviously not the same.

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, amery2185 said:

KYW-JCW is no way, but she might be there with his real one. From the paper bag video, seem someone special is definitely there in the car, not get out because she is celeb too.

Who? I think he went there to get his backpack. Maybe NJH packed his bag, who knows. The bag must be for her coz he cannot take a lot of stuff into the camp. Some of his personal things will be mailed back to mom, including his Why so serious shirt. I hope they pack him enough underwear though, with all the crawling, drills and exercises he will be doing in the camp, he needs to shower  3x a day if they are permitted to. :D:ph34r:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, ara8 said:

I think I know why he run...

1. NJH is in the van, she cant come out of course...got to stay in there

2. The gift bag is actually a surprise gift by ji hyun. But there is another surprise...hehehe

3. Who pass the gift bag to wookie? If it among his friend...it could be that they make plan together with ji hyun by first pass to wookie and saying 'this is a surprise gift by your gf'. Then he saw a small note saying...'chagiya im here actually!! Surprise!! Can we meet for a while before you go? Palli palli come to me'

4. This explain the theory of he running with his friend. And did you guys see the face of his friends in the video after the gift bag dissapear..they all smiling!!! and uri wookie is smiling of course with a bit tears.

I cannot see any other reason behind of this mystery running case. Hahaha

Wow you are brilliant! I've been thinking about the whole running thing until my brain hurt but the only thing i didn't understand was if the bag was a gift from Wookie to someone else, then it doesn't make sense with all the friends running with him. He doesn't need a whole group with him if he just wanted to hand a gift to someone in the van, he should do it quietly. And he could have just given the gift to his girl in private before he left for the base, so "what's with the fuss with the whole gang running" was the question I had before I read your post.

And now you have made so much sense with your theory! It is perfectly logical if it's actually a surprise gift from someone in the van, and the friends planned the surprise with the secret guest in the van so they were leading him to the location of the van!! That explains the whole leading the way and running from these grown men! Man you are soo smart! I totally believe in this theory!! Salute!

Edit: I went back to rewatch the video. Ahh and I found out that Mr. Kangwoo and manager Bang were not in the group of friends running with him. They only showed up after Wookie returned from the mysterious van. Maybe they went to meet with that surprise guest first. Look at how they smiled to each other as if they were satisfied with their successful plan. One friend even lowkey highfived manager bang! And one guy was video taping wookie the whole time, i don't think it is a reporter because they allowed him to film wookie's private moment. The guy was smiling while filming. It looks like they wanted to video tape the surprise. That also explains why Wookie was wiping off tears. Gahhhh <3

Page 831 for anyone who wants to rewatch the video :)

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, daloula said:

@hazel30 one thing for sure it's not the same bracelet as JCW. This one is totally different.

Agreed. Definitely NOT the same. Lol. Can't believe we are on this topic. Even a blind person can tell KYW and wookie doesn't have any mutual attraction. If they did, they wouldn't be this obvious ok? Lol wookie is a very hush hush low key private person. The more private the more suspicious aka hyunnie!!!

just remember this is the love sicken guy who confessed on national tv - oppa will be fine!!!!! But if she visits I will be very grateful!!!!!

• Like 12

1 minute ago, hazel30 said:

This girl sure has lots of bracelets.. She tend to wear bracelets often. Since her pic is not that clear, it can be any of these..  For me, the case is officially closed.  

It is never been open to start with IMO :D:ph34r:

Maybe it is time to do an exorcism my friend, lets shoooo away negative vibes :D

Image result for exorcism gif funny

• Like 7

4 hours ago, masthu said:

so does that make you both a witch and a zombie at the same time :ph34r::tongue:

Seriously your FF are like happy pills for me... Thinking about it makes me giggle like an idiot! :lol:

Thanks! I wanted to write something that would make people smile and feel happy. I am glad that it did for a while, most of the chingus were all emo all over the place so I wrote it with that thought

• Like 3