[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

8 minutes ago, pauliza said:

My theory is they met same circle of peoples before SP start filming .Relate to what you had mentioned before,Kangwoo started to like Njh 's photo on her stylist ig from Jan 16 :lol:

I think so too. even kang woo follows SIG. 

Maybe that's why their interactions during SP are different. It's like they've REALLY known each other for a long time already. 

8 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

oooh. that is such a find!!!! thanks chingu... hmmm delulu mode on :ph34r:

#shipissailing  #notdelulu #tilltheend

Hehe. They definitely know something.

Love the hashtags by the way haha

woohoo!!!

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahhas. Are we back to being rational shippers Now? Hahahhas. But the bracelet looks different to me though. Wookie's one looks very slim. Not sure a out the intricate designs. LoL!

LMAO! I can be delulu only with JiJi! hahaha. Plus I don't want to think of any plot twist:ph34r:

• Like 9

39 minutes ago, f8te said:

Yes, Jan 19, 2017. 

Yesss haha I rechecked the stylist's acct. I think the very first picture of hyunnie that kang woo liked on jmy unnie's ig was jan 31, 2016 hehe

Which means kang woo has been following Hyuni since 2016? Please correct if I am wrong

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, f8te said:

Maybe that's why their interactions during SP are different. It's like they've REALLY known each other for a long time already. 

Yes exactly.That's my point .Look at this video & this was before they start filming .And they were not awkward at all in this video.

• Like 13

Yesterday we were only pushing for 814, how did we manage to reach 851 in just a day?? There's really nothing to spazz about but the blister in Wookie's upper lip, the suspicious bag (we're not even sure what the heck was that), and Hyuni's old pic that she posted. Inspite of that we were able to manage 37 pages and counting in a day.... That includes telling each other, we might not camp here so much LOL!!! This is one bad habit to kick.. normalcy will have to be met one day at a time :blush:

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Which means kang woo has been following Hyuni since 2016? Please correct if I am wrong

he's not following hyuni's ig but kinda follows her thru jmy's ig. Coz he almost liked all of her pics in her ig. Hehe he may also be hyuni's fan or friend

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Yesterday we were only pushing for 814, how did we manage to reach 851 in just a day?? There's really nothing to spazz about but the blister in Wookie's upper lip, the suspicious bag (we're not even sure what the heck was that), and Hyuni's old pic that she posted. Inspite of that we were able to manage 37 pages and counting in a day.... That includes telling each other, we might not camp here so much LOL!!! This is one bad habit to kick.. normalcy will have to be met one day at a time :blush:

We can make Page 917 before/on Hyunie's birthday:tongue::wub:

• Like 15

Hmm following the plot of the Kang Woo likes on NJH's account seems a good spazz moment. I was just wondering on the connection. like let us see.

NJH knew SIG [SKL, was it mid 2016?] ---- who sometimes meets up with JCW who has mutual friendship with KW [I assume that when these guys go out for coffee or soju maybe.] And you know when men get drunk, you know, those silly boys would talk about 2 things, cars/bikes or girls. So my delulu mind would veer more on the talking about girls. 

What if the boys met up sometime after SKL was filmed? They ended up talking about you know, normal boys stuff like cars/bikes and girls. NJH became a topic, entirely possible that the hooligans were interested in her out of curiosity, right?  It was also possible that JCW could have mentioned that he sees her from time to time at the ALUU salon. SIG is following her so KW started following her as well, as for JCW we all know he follows no one. And uri baby NJH clueless as ever accepted the follow.

And the rest shall we say is HIStory. 

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

IKR, I love it how we talk about anything JiJi related. Be it an anonymous face, jewelry, bag, whatever. We are awesome!!!:wub:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, pauliza said:
Yes exactly.That's my point .Look at this video & this was before they start filming .And they were not awkward at all in this video.

So true. I know they are very professional but the feels of that video (and the other vids released) is different. If I am just new in kdrama land and saw that vid I would probably think that they are dating in real life. Hehe 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Hello_JIS said:

We can make Page 917 before/on Hyunie's birthday:tongue::wub:

LOL! You did raise the 814 challenge right chingu?? I almost had a heart attack because I loved the idea but we made it before he officially gets to the gate. 917 should not be a problem at all in a month if we can keep the thread at least this fast. 

2 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

IKR, I love it how we talk about anything JiJi related. Be it an anonymous face, jewelry, bag, whatever. We are awesome!!!:wub:

I think our age differences and age group have to do with our abilities to pick up any topic and explore it. I read @riririru is more of kpop because she's the baby here... that world I would not understand at all. 

• Like 18

I got a bit melancholic and all. So I read my FF's. And I was wondering what was wrong with my mind. I was laughing like a fool at my own FFs. It's as if I didn't write them, and I didn't know the plot. 

OMG! LMAO! somebody stop me, I am such a pabo!

its in a month. just 100 pages! :D the ##byeontaesquad would drown us in kiss gifs then its done! LOL!

• Like 15

Seriously I dont know how to divert my focus to other drama...I need some suggestion from you all, what new drama should I check out?

I keep pay attention, lurking to this forum (I will never stop, dont worry..haha). But I also need something else, I can be crazy if I just follow this forum for two years till JCW come back.

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I got a bit melancholic and all. So I read my FF's. And I was wondering what was wrong with my mind. I was laughing like a fool at my own FFs. It's as if I didn't write them, and I didn't know the plot. 

OMG! LMAO! somebody stop me, I am such a pabo!

its in a month. just 100 pages! :D the ##byeontaesquad would drown us in kiss gifs then its done! LOL!

I dont want to stop you girlfriend.... go.... I support you in this endeavor! fighting!

Image result

Image result

Image result

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, ara8 said:

Seriously I dont know how to divert my focus to other drama...I need some suggestion from you all, what new drama should I check out?

I keep pay attention, lurking to this forum (I will never stop, dont worry..haha). But I also need something else, I can be crazy if I just follow this forum for two years till JCW come back.

MY hubby bought me today a 5x7 counted cross stitch kit! He told me to minimize watching Kdrama coz it makes me gaga. So hopefully this will wean me slowly. 

Image result for sewing gif funny

• Like 15