[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Its gonna be ok guys

Time will zoom past before we know it. Dont be too sad.

Thanks for the timeline @findingserendipity

For this month:

Hyunnie might give another Vlive. Fans might ask her if they manage to meet up with jcw for a farewell meal (that is if her vlive questions arent so tightly screened)

For next month:

We have hyunnie's birthday. Its only jcw serving military. His manager n bestfriend are stil around. He could have prepared sth in advance and ask them to pass it to jihyun on her birthday. Seeing as hes a sweet guy and one who values his loved ones, pretty sure he thks ahead n prepared for it

Oh @gglex6275 i thk she was MIA starting July 31. On 1 Aug she posted a late post of day6 concert. Then on day 5 noon ish update from soop on her photoshoot on august 4th.

Edited

we already reach mid of pg 813. So this 814 target is totally reachable thanks to evyone pitching in.

Agree. Time flies. Look at how it seems just two months ago were waiting for the new episodes and BTS and then our captain created this thread. Time flies. In two weeks time it'll be the start of the -ber months. Before we know its December and we will see Ji-Hyuni in her alluring dress for the SBS Awards and God knows what bombs will be dropped in between. Blink, and 2018 is just around the corner.

I hope during her V-live she wears another piece of jewelry and someone will ask her about and she'll say again its a gift. B):wub:

• Like 19

41 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I think 4 pages is doable... calling all Chingus! C'mon just for fun! @Huntergal @lovethatlook @stucked @MoonlightSerenade@gglex6275

@aladidah - you've been missing in action for a while Chingu,  what's happening? If you post gifs the pages will fly easily before the 8/14 day ends. Tag all other Chingus you know. We can send him just good luck greetings and it will keep on adding the page.

I think it will even be sad to see him entering the Military base, that will be the REAL thing.

Ah that's right T___T

Just saw that fancam of fans waiting for wookie to come and its really heartbreaking T____T i feel some weird feeling going on in my stomach, no maybe it comes from my hearts and dropped to my stomach. Soooooo gloomy today T____T

8 hours ago, lizzywizzy said:

I am laughing with this one. :D 

then become sad with this one. :(

Ah, this is exactly what I'm feeling last night. So confusing T___T too much feels in just 1 simple post huhuuu

Anyway, that Kangwoo chingu post *sigh*

I dunno I just hope that we can see Wookie oppa smiling and i'm-at-ease expression today T____T i hope that he will not feel burdened at all by seeing so many fans waiting for him already T____T

Hyuni......can you please update us something? With a bit hints on it would be good. I need something to make my heart a bit better T_____T

Spoiler

(no no no i'm trying to be rational but why why why i'm kinda hoping somehow we get to see SP crew sending him off too >< but no no no i should get rid of this kind of delulu minds for today *breath in breath out*) 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, m i s z CHEN said:

I'm actually surprised that fans are camping out at where he will be reporting to! i kind of wish they didn't...i saw that they put up strings to like, keep people out. ahh, what a scene! wookie wanted to enlist quietly but i know fans will want to send him off. hopefully it'll be really peaceful where he will just quickly say bye or bow and enlist quietly.

I guess it can't be helped. Chance to see him before he leaves, 21 months can be short or long depending on who is counting. 

• Like 12

1 minute ago, m i s z CHEN said:

I'm actually surprised that fans are camping out at where he will be reporting to! i kind of wish they didn't...i saw that they put up strings to like, keep people out. ahh, what a scene! wookie wanted to enlist quietly but i know fans will want to send him off. hopefully it'll be really peaceful where he will just quickly say bye or bow and enlist quietly.

I think there will be fans regardless since they released the time and place, enlist quietly probably just means no special event or signing or speech or reporters. That's he best they can do cos we just have some crazy myoppas around who have spent years dedicated to him. He probably knows that :( and can't sideline that. Sigh. 

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, shsy12345 said:

I seen kangwoo updated on his IG,he even turned off the comments section.it feels more sad after seen the video.i sure he drove oppa to there..woah..today is our saddest day..I hope his omma gonna be alright...

let's hug everyonee:bawling:

his mom is probably also in the car. my heart is breaking. :bawling:

• Like 10

1 minute ago, malaya said:

Agree. Time flies. Look at how it seems just two months ago were waiting for the new episodes and BTS and then our captain created this thread. Time flies. In two weeks time it'll be the start of the -ber months. Before we know its December and we will see Ji-Hyuni in her alluring dress for the SBS Awards and God knows what bombs will be dropped in between. Blink, and 2018 is just around the corner.

I hope during her V-live she wears another piece of jewelry and someone will ask her about and she'll say again its a gift. B):wub:

September is Hyuni's birthday too which is just around the corner. Reason for us to unite again and spazz some more. Sometime November will be Wookie's 100 days and I think he gets a break. I think he will update so we will spazz again. December as you said is the awards season so truly we will not be missing each other for long time, perhaps a little slower but we will always have our rendezvous :)

• Like 15

1 minute ago, attriste said:

I think there will be fans regardless since they released the time and place, enlist quietly probably just means no special event or signing or speech or reporters. That's he best they can do cos we just have some crazy myoppas around who have spent years dedicated to him. He probably knows that :( and can't sideline that. Sigh. 

Very true. Good point. I also wondered why they released the specifics of his enlistment but also wanted a quiet enlistment. Maybe quiet meant just no official event or signing. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

Ah that's right T___T

Just saw that fancam of fans waiting for wookie to come and its really heartbreaking T____T i feel some weird feeling going on in my stomach, no maybe it comes from my hearts and dropped to my stomach. Soooooo gloomy today T____T

Ah, this is exactly what I'm feeling last night. So confusing T___T too much feels in just 1 simple post huhuuu

Anyway, that Kangwoo chingu post *sigh*

I dunno I just hope that we can see Wookie oppa smiling and i'm-at-ease expression today T____T i hope that he will not feel burdened at all by seeing so many fans waiting for him already T____T

Hyuni......can you please update us something? With a bit hints on it would be good. I need something to make my heart a bit better T_____T

Hide contents

(no no no i'm trying to be rational but why why why i'm kinda hoping somehow we get to see SP crew sending him off too >< but no no no i should get rid of this kind of delulu minds for today *breath in breath out*) 

She sent him off quietly, perhaps a phone call. It's all arranged and planned, she can't be there and she is sad at the moment :(

• Like 13

The line in SP "I am happy I meet u" can be applied to all of us. I am happy that I found this thread. I remember crying alone on the last episode of SP and wondering if it's only me. I wish I can enroll at Sogang University , become friend with Hyunnie and give her strength while Wookie is away. :)

20 minutes ago, attriste said:

Yaaas where is @4nnlov3pink time to do roll calll!!! Chingus from the start chaebal today is the day!

otokeeeee. how can i handle this heartbreaking feeling. i feel so worry and sad. but i and we all believe in him that he promise to come back safety and healthy. God will bless him no matter what.

:bawling:  :confounded:

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

I would've loved to be one of the staff! Lol. I think they know something is up! Hyunnie said she listened to Wookie's song in secret because she doesn't want to be teased about it, right? Silly, girl!:lol:

Yes, i know. I'm surprised she said that out loud.  She gave herself away. :D

• Like 14

Just now, feliciadreamer said:

The line in SP "I am happy I meet u" can be applied to all of us. I am happy that I found this thread. I remember crying alone on the last episode of SP and wondering if it's only me. I wish I can enroll at Sogang University , become friend with Hyunnie and give her strength while Wookie is away. :)

Or you can do so much more, you can ask her what's the real score between her and Wookie LOL!!!

• Like 12

49 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I think it will even be sad to see him entering the Military base, that will be the REAL thing.

And then now seeing fans camping outside.. Sighs... I feel bad for Wookie. I mean if it's just assuming handful it's fine.. But if it's alot, I feel really bad for him. I guess this just comes with being The Star that he is. And also hits home run on how Wookie fans are like. So if jiji is going all ninja, I can totally understand why. 

34 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

Out of topic.. So that we can get to 814 faster.. >_< Hahhaha I saw this in soompi just now..  Beenzino (rapper) posted gift for his love from the army.. I didn't know they can do this in army.. But this is so sweet!:wub: Dear JCW, is there any plan to send gift for your girl too?  :ph34r: hehe

They can do that? Omo! Hahahahs. If only we can tell if wookie sent hyunni anything. Kekekeke. 

32 minutes ago, pauliza said:
Don't worry Hyunie your Oppa will come back safe & healthy :bawling:

This is all sorts of feels right now! T.T

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

@dreamyme @ajboomer28 i saw you in my notif hehehe.... come out come out Chingus. Only for today, leave something positive for our OTP let's fire this up!

Haha i'm caught

Just want to say what a beautiful ride we are in right now, with beautiful people for our beautiful couple.i'm glad i board this ship.

"There are times in lives where there was happiness and sadness but they were beautiful. Both happiness and sadness were all beautiful"

Let survive this 21months happily!! Fighting!!

• Like 17