[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

25 minutes ago, violaaa said:

Hi chingus!

First of all I'm not new here, I've been a lurker for more than two weeks actually, and I didn't intend to make an id in this forum coz i thought i can move on from SP, from JiJi, coz I already went too far with them, I never had such obsession with a tv show or a couple before but look at me now, I seriously can't move on from them and this is total madness for me. So today I finally admit it to myself and create an id. honestly  I'm really really glad that I find here, that l find you, If it wasn't because of your analysis of SP and JiJi's relationship I might end up mad days ago out of obsession...so I sincerely want to thank you...please carry on and don't leave this ship until it arrives to its fateful end...fighting!

Ok now I wanna share my thoughts about JiJi after all these times with you...Hope you bear with me.

After reading your opinions in this forum( actually I didn't get to read all the pages but i read about half of the pages about 400 pages, still back reading though) and think about all the evidences and clues provided by their own I mean by wookie and hyunni...still there are times that I hesitate about them about them being real...coz you know, when I try to be rational I think that their interaction in wrap up party, and after SP, not having any photo shoot or interview together also hyunnie not liking his posts,and lacking any questions related to dating and so on I think non of these are suspicious coz Rationally thinking they might do all these considerations for wookie's sake...coz he's in a critical time and nobody wants him to have any problems or rumours or any challenge before enlistment, everyone want him to have a peaceful enlistment so all these considerations are understandable and not suspicious( I repeat again...rationally thinking only,too rationally!!) Coz you know after k2 though wookie and his partner in that tv show didn't have such perfect and beautiful chemistry as he had with hyunni, there were rumours and I think due to wookie's reactions to that rumours he was really annoyed about it and I totally understand him... coz if it was really sth between them he didn't have to be this harsh in responding to that rumours...he was mad coz there were nothing yet there were rumours! So I mean they did all these after SP and in the wrap up party out of consideration for avoiding rumours...but...the interesting part is when I think even more rationally everytime I come to this conclusion that if there is nothing between him and Hyunnie why all these considerations...they could easily deny all the rumours and bro sis zoning each other...they had lots of interviews after SP and even vlives...in the last vlive hyunnie clearly was aware of all that comments...she could easily say sth and finish everything...yet she decided to be silent about it and say nothing...also there are some other important clues and as you refer to them as BOMBs that however much I tried to think rationally about them and ignore them I couldn't...It's impossible to rationalize why hyunnie post a picture with that necklace after SP has finished though she knew everyone can make fuss about it and start spreading rumours, it is justtttt impossible! And wookie himself...him...oh him! He is been unbelievablely reckless after SP! I remember when I watched his interview saying that he would be grateful if hyunnie comes to visit him in the army...still can't believe it...he used to be so careful about such things but now...he starts it himself! And in his concert... his answers to questions about dating...it was so sweet and he seemed so open and calm about this topic...and he watched the kiss scenes he chose as if he was drowned in those scenes...and repeating only ''yeppo'' with the song and the ''this is my woman'' repeating!! All these are really odd from someone like him...I remember in one of his interviews after healer he answered to the question that did u kiss someone more times than you kissed PMY? He answered sth like this: yes I kissed KHN in a musical theater far more times and more passionately!!! My point is he said such a harsh thing as a response to that question to shut down any rumours! Ok chingus all I wanted to say is this: rationally or irrationally I think they are an item for sure, though I have no idea at which level they are are...

Also about them meeting or dating after SP...I really don't think they had a chance to meet up...maybe with SP team but together alone...don't think so...I mean I don't think they could be this reckless right before his enlistment... I'm sure there are eyes everywhere and almost everywhere wookie went these past days there come some pictures of his whereabouts...and he is kindda a special case among other korean super popular celebrities from this point that he is super famous yet there are no evidence, no informations about his private life, about his past relationships! I just believe that he's honest and these past years he was so dedicated to his professional life that he didn't have time to love and date... I wanted to say that coz there are no informations about his past relationship everyone is dying to know a speck about his private life...dispatch and other medias...there are eyes everywhere monitoring his every move... so he didn't risk dating in this time...but somehow I'm sure they keep communicating through sns...as one of you stated before...the first information that leaked out about Cheorwon was from hyunnie's interview...correct me if I'm wrong.

Let's pray for wookie stay healthy and their relationship blossom even more in 21 months later. Sorry it becomes too long!

chingu

almost everywhere wookie went these past days there come some pictures of his whereabouts

really???????????

where is this pictures????????????

• Like 3

1 hour ago, genxv said:

@findingserendipity welcome back! And yes there were a few bombs: did you catch up and see JCW's new haircut photo? Also our Hyunii posted on instagram and her captions led to all sorts of fish discussions! I totally missed out but I had fun reading everything. 

Reveal hidden contents

Translations credit: ririru

Points of the photo

1. My messy baby hairs

2. The fish showed up!!

3. As expected Hyo-tograper is the best (at taking) photos

Thanks, chingu! I caught up until page 800 but stopped for lunch. Lol. I was laughing at everyone trying to decode the fish caption. It seems Hyunnie always makes us work extra! Haha. Aww, just 9 hours before Wookie enlists.:(

• Like 10

I'm feeling sad :bawling: Even NJH's update felt sad. Is it because she was sad or because I was projecting my feelings on her?

Our drought is starting soon. Will we get any news?Do we only have the director's cut to look forward? I hope NJH will give us updates from time to time and we will get some JCW pics from the army.

Does any of you know how long NJH has left to graduate from school?

• Like 17

8 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

Okay okay! I need to calm down, I am giggling to death at my own making LOL! SusFishcious Partners indeed!

Short FF based Uri JiJi's Update.

====

Ji Hyuni and her Unnie were walking at the park, suddenly Freesia can be heard.

'Hyunie-ah, hey, its you know who hahaha calling you,,, again', she laughed a little bit louder.

'Unnie, chaebal! Ssshh!', she motioned her to be quiet. 'Yoboseyo, Oppa!' She can hear him chuckling at his end. 

'Bo? Did you call just to laugh at me? Chincha, Oppa!', She wondered why he called.

'Aniya, just wanted to tell you, I posted something on my SNS. My new haircut.', She snickered and said, 'Kronde?'

'Soooo, what do you think about the haircut?', he sounded curious. Ji Hyun was thinking maybe he wanted an opinion on the hair cut.

'But Oppa, I have seen it before, right? Changkamanya, Am I supposed to press heart and then say Oppa! Domo Domo Kyeopta! You look like a baby!' She laughed out loud when he coughed. 'Ah, I know now what to do, changkaman, let me walk away a bit from Unnie. She pressed video call. And when his face came on screen, she pressed her lips to the screen. 'Oppa, Saranghe!' Then she immediately pressed end call while walking back to her unnie laughing.

'What was that about?', her Unnie asked.

'Opso, Unnie, Oppa was just being kyeopta, as usual,' she replied.

Suddenly her phone received a message.

Oppa: What was that about?

JH: ohhh, that's a fish kiss! :heart: 

Oppa: Ji Hyun-yang-ie, how bout a pic for me?

JH: Arasso, Oppa. Coming right up!

'Unnie, take a pic of me, pally!,' She handed her handphone to her unnie and when it was taken she uploaded it on her SnS. 

====

JH: There you go, Oppa! Hope you like it! :heart:

Oppa: Get ready. I need more of those Fish Kisses.

Ji Hyunie laughed at his last message while her unnie looked at her knowingly. 'Chincha, why don't you just get married before he leaves tomorrow! Hahahaha! You two, are ridiculous!'

Note: this is a FanFic no haters here.

@masthu @genxv @lovethatlook @sharreb @attriste @MoonlightSerenade @songsongdiehard @waveoflove @luvforever @stucked

Keep 'em coming Chingu, it should help us survive the drought! Kisses!!

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, daloula said:

I'm feeling sad :bawling: Even NJH's update felt sad. Is it because she was sad or because I was projecting my feelings on her?

Our drought is starting soon. Will we get any news?Do we only have the director's cut to look forward? I hope NJH will give us updates from time to time and we will get some JCW pics from the army.

Does any of you know how long NJH has left to graduate from school?

chingu

I am thinking that Njh update is sad look 

• Like 1

Ahhh I regret not following Wookie's projects earlier. I'm going to miss him so much and I will pray for his health and well-being while he serves in the army. Two years may seem long (and it is) but I'm willing to wait for him as I look forward to his future projects. As for JH, I don't expect her to update much since she's going back to uni, but I still hope she'll do a drama next year. 

• Like 15

Can't believe i'm waking up at 2.30am and Wookie is the one i'm thinking about right after i open my eyes, then grab my phone and come here to read for 4 pages. Feeling sad remember today is the day, here my place even raining, the sky also so sad for me. :bawling:

OMG that bracelet is really damn expensive. Why did everyone guess that was a gift? Is it possible that he bought by himself? 

• Like 13

I'm trying hard not to be a big baby about this but like I just want to sit in the corner and cry? 

I'm happy I have a lot of work at the moment that's keeping me busy and everyone here is being all positive otherwise...... I dunno man I feel like I'm sending my son to the military.

My heart hurts for both of them for having just met and having to go their separate ways momentarily.

All the NK stuff on the news doesn't help but I keep reminding myself that the talks get big every now and then and then things calm down. I'm praying for peace everywhere and for everyone's safety. 

I'm just so ridiculously emotional right now and I guess I need to use this temporary "time-off" to get my feelings together. Lol I'm positive his enlistment will make JiJi stronger as it will build their trust in each other and make their love deeper. 

Some positive comparisons in the spoiler tag:

Spoiler

Did you guys know that songsong met before SJK's enlistment? They were suspiciously close during the first script reading to the point that SJK rubbed his head on SHK shoulder at one point. (No actor in his right mind would do that to any actress (especially SHK) if he wasn't already comfortable with her).

Honestly even now that they're getting married -  we only have a general idea of when they started. Some info suggests they were together during the filming (but the people around them didn't know?) or they got together after filming with SJK pursuing SHK- winning her trust and all.

But my point is they met(multiple times) before he enlisted. She liked pictures of him on Instagram before his enlistment. They were already pretty close during the script reading- so maybe they had some agreement before he enlisted? I think it's very possible personally. As far as we know she wasn't dating anyone else before or during the time of his enlistment and he was single before enlisting--- so even if they weren't together officially- they knew each other and were close enough to have maybe talked about things. Plus SJK getting the part (after around 3 actors turned it down) was a tad bit suspicious. 

Rain and Kim Tae He met ONE month before he had to enlist and now they're married and expecting a child.

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sub dated through his enlistment. 

There are probably a lot more examples but these three were on my mind. 

Basically if what JiJi has is the real deal - they'll make it. I'm just full heartedly praying for his safe and healthy return. So many emotions man. So many. 

• Like 24

@1234nm oh I didn't mean to cause any misunderstanding...I said almost not ''exactly'' every where he went these past few days!!!!....only if I had such a picture...! Sadly, I've seen whaterver all of you have seen already, and I know exactly as much as all of you...

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, riririru said:

Saw the hyo-tographer's comment on hyun's ig

"No but!! why did you leave the pretty photos i took and uploaded the (pic of you doing a pose/being a) crucian carp fish"

Good mornight shippers! It is finally D-Day huhu

Finally we know what's the fish is all abt. ROFL

• Like 17

27 minutes ago, solaire said:
photo of wookie playing soccer?

looks like wookie is preparing his body aka exercising more or just doing what he enjoys before enlisting, hehhee. it's enlistment day for him (i think?) we are still sunday aug 13 where I live but wookie will be fine <3

great way to prepare himself to be in better condition for military training too. i think he mentioned he hasn't worked out in a while during SP.  regardless of how hardcore the training will be, im sure wookie will be fine. he trained so hard for the K2 so it will be ok. he also mentioned the physical part he's not worried about (considering how experienced he is anyway) it's just the mental part of leaving his loved ones behind temporarily will probably need some more time to adjust to. but its a great way for him to detox from celebrity world and live and interact with normal everyday people, plus he has joo won!! <3

BTW does anyone know who VERUTUM CEO is? i have no idea who he is...

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

looks like wookie is preparing his body aka exercising more or just doing what he enjoys before enlisting, hehhee. it's enlistment day for him (i think?) we are still sunday aug 13 where I live but wookie will be fine <3

great way to prepare himself to be in better condition for military training too. i think he mentioned he hasn't worked out in a while during SP.  regardless of how hardcore the training will be, im sure wookie will be fine. he trained so hard for the K2 so it will be ok. he also mentioned the physical part he's not worried about (considering how experienced he is anyway) it's just the mental part of leaving his loved ones behind temporarily will probably need some more time to adjust to. but its a great way for him to detox from celebrity world and live and interact with normal everyday people, plus he has joo won!! <3

BTW does anyone know who VERUTUM CEO is? i have no idea who he is...

I believe the pic above is not taken recently, as Wookie wore a winter hat. VERUTUM CEO is one of Wookie's friends and he is travelling on a business trip in Hawaii.

1 hour ago, riririru said:

Saw the hyo-tographer's comment on hyun's ig

"No but!! why did you leave the pretty photos i took and uploaded the (pic of you doing a pose/being a) crucian carp fish"

Good mornight shippers! It is finally D-Day huhu

kekekekke, so FISH thing = Hyun's facial expression?

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

I believe the pic above is not taken recently, as Wookie wore a winter hat. VERUTUM CEO is one of Wookie's friends and he is travelling on a business trip in Hawaii.

no wonder! when i saw that hat, i thought he just wore it because he cut his hair. makes sense that it's winter and still summer in SK. i should have known! thanks for clarifying chingu. for a second i thought, wow, wookie is really not resting much before enlistment. i mean, he must feel anxious and all and still trying to stay strong so those around him, such as mom and hyunnie wont be worried. he keeps being  a man and reassuring that he will be ok, and i trust he will be, but he is a softie too. glad hyunnie believes in him and wants him to return with good health. looking forward to his next chapter in the army, to grow, learn and experience a different lifestyle for 21 months.

• Like 17