[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, Huntergal said:
  Hide contents

No one messaged me, chingu. Unless they wanna see my cray2 side...lmao. Just this reminder that said: ".....and also be respectful to the artist themselves." I think we've been respectful to Wookie and Hyunie compared to what else are out there. Since there are lurkers, haters and MyOppa fans, I'm sure they are not happy with whatever we posted. Whatevs. I still remember reading a MyOppa diehard fan said "shipping Wookie with JH" is just crap news. *roll eyes*

I saw that when I back read... we are hot in the soompi forum so it can't be helped that we are attracting visitors. You are fun anyway in whatever shape and form. Perhaps time to explore that romantic side of you, your writing flutters my heart like Hyuni LOL

• Like 17

51 minutes ago, riririru said:

The title "JCW said he's satisfied with his bed scene with NJH"

Saying jihyun helped him in acting (for the bed scene) which made it easier for him to act, complementing jihyun as an actress with many great experience in acting

Thank you dearie! You're truly our gem man! Heheh. You're the best! Although it's a little weird the article. Doesn't it have a source? Did Wookie doing any interview with Indonesian side? Hmm.. So many versions of interviews. Hahahas 

@sharreb that is really really sweet. Oh gosh. His answers..i think it became a habit.. To link everything with hyunni. It started from the beginning. Hahahhas. Sighs. Can anyone share with me the link to this interview again? Together with the he was shy cos hyunni was too sexy. LOL. It's time to download all the bts. I swore off doing this last time when my ship sank but jiji just resurrected it again. B)

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, pauliza said:

At one point ,how I wish they can make it official before 14th August .So we can live in peace for the next 21 months .huhuhu..But that sound too selfish & we still have to consider on Hyunie side .Poor our baby girl to face those haters alone while her oppa away.

For me, not yet!! All the fangs of MyOppa fans are out ready to devour our princess. They are already invading and bashing her IG. Time will give everyone including shipper the chance to breathe and be more rational. Destined people will always end up together. 

• Like 20

22 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I think I too, went a little ga-ga over this particular photoshoot. I was even thinking maybe they had history prior to shooting right? I mean seriously, they kinda gave the feel that they have know each other for more than 10 years! 

IKR! They're just so comfy with each other. Do you know when this was taken? Is this after the script reading?

@MoonlightSerenade LOL. You are now the GIF QUEEN!:ph34r:

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

For me, not yet!! All the fangs of MyOppa fans are out ready to devour our princess. They are already invading and bashing her IG. Time will give everyone including shipper the chance to breathe and be more rational. Destined people will always end up together. 

Really? Chincha?? I never saw anyth on her Ig. Cray cray shippers should just bash shippers not the actor's personal ig accounts?!?!?! That's just low and desperate and rude and no sense of privacy like they think they can influence anything but actually they're just salty flies.. chincha... 

I'm glad us here just delulu for fun with no intention to intervene in fate or their lives. Weirdos with inflated sense of self. Fans have NO EXPECTATIONS. Those who do are serious delulu stalkers who need to surface up to reality. Def not us nope! Haha. How can they call us delulu when they can't get a grip on reality??

oops sorry got abit uptight. I'm all for them being upset if they wish but to let it spill over to the real world... that's just mad.

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

:ph34r::ph34r:

we always start with the gazing and then some good natured ribbing but somehow, we almost always end up with their kissing. LOL! I assume that is how they relationship progressed right? 

One look that's all it took, and they knew somehow, they'd be together! :tongue: So no matter how difficult it may be from the start, the thing that started between them, that they can no longer stop, will just grow until it bursts out. After all, they say that LOVE when true will not be contained nor stoppered into a small container. The feelings will never be locked inside, but it is a feeling that is yearning to be sounded out, to be found out, to be acknowledged and to be accepted. 

Looking at them, lets just say that they already sounded out what they felt, found out what the other feels, they both acknowledged and accepted it. From here, let us just say that, they could probably be considering the COME what May scenario, but what is important is that they would have no regrets whatsoever. 

Just like what JCW detailed in his concert, what does the army had to do with love? There is no connection between it if the feeling has already been acknowledged between them. Distance is just a small obstacle, it just might be the thing to make them yearn for each other while being separated. Think about the happy reunions! *smirks*

• Like 18

Just now, Huntergal said:

@MoonlightSerenade @lovethatlook

#Cheers #ByeontaeSquad 

@gglex6275 @m i s z CHEN @songsongdiehard I noticed his arms placement when I created the gifs. He's so protective of her. What a sexy gentleman! And she was holding his arm tightly too. #love

Ahhh shall we drink to this? hahaha *raises a toast*

• Like 8

1 hour ago, riririru said:

The title "JCW said he's satisfied with his bed scene with NJH"

Saying jihyun helped him in acting (for the bed scene) which made it easier for him to act, complementing jihyun as an actress with many great experience in acting

Hmmm... but Wookie Oppa is the more experienced one LOL

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

@MoonlightSerenade and @Huntergal you ladies are still awesome even when on ninja mode..

lets not forget to serve carrot juice to unwanted lurkers next time :glasses:

Hmmm...juice!! I love juices...any juices except for carrots. I can feel your pain, Wookie yah. Doesn't matter if it's short or long carrots...shiro! 

@lovethatlook Gurlfriend, you're awesome too! And so do most of us in here! *throwing hearteu at y'all* 

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Other cruising lines must be too envious with our ship. They want to debunk theories that we have formulated in order to satisfy the lack of evidence on their ship. 

Those kisses alone make their ships go down under. Oppa did not kiss like that with his other costars but then they are not our princess NJH, no debate needed there.  

these are poster and teaser shots..... you can feel their chemistry already

This show how INSECURE,DESPERATE ,PATHETIC they are .Enough to say ,this ship is sailing just by look at the haters desperate action /reaction .Should I say ,thank you haters ? :lol:

• Like 16