[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

13 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Ugh. I missed out on taonaka IG post.:bawling: 

@genxv I think Hyunnie mentioned in one interview that she would bring a life-size cutoff of Wookie to the awards. Sorry I can't remember the exact article but someone here might remember. But she's so cute, isn't she? Gotta have her Oppa there somehow!:tongue: I know it's impossible since the army won't allow it unless I think it's an army sponsored event, but imagine if he actually walks on stage to accept the award with her. Delulu! lol. And thanks for the info about the IG secret account. Being a private person that he is, I also think that he must have another IG account. Honestly, it is such a clever move to not follow anyone in his official IG. It avoids any controversies of who he is/isn't following and liking pics.

I was trying to find a gif of the IG scene in the drama but I ended finding this instead, which I love. I gotta say, BH, I can't blame you for making him feel guilty.:lol:

Hide contents

cr. kdramagif

Our oppa is so :ph34r: and I am sure he schooling princess on being a :ph34r: LOL!!! Aigooo I honestly don't know what to post anymore with regulators constantly visiting our ship. *ROLLS EYES FORWARD, UPWARD, BACKWARDS AND DOWN THEN BACK UP!!!* We must really heat things up for all the silent lurkers that makes em boil in their exasperated little heads. B) Aiiigggooo ... whatever .....

But yes chingu, I would imagine he would somehow be able to watch her on t.v ... favor maybe because of his soccer skills... or better yet he surprises her by coming out from behind her cardboard cut out... or even better ..... singing their song 101 Reasons Why I LIKE & LOVE You... I really love that scenerio... she would laugh and cry at the same time .. yes!!! Then they would hug and .... (credit to : Suspicious Partner Reel) ... :ph34r:

tumblr_oren24EiM91r3hdhfo8_r1_540.gif

• Like 18

1 hour ago, songsongdiehard said:

News headline Ji chang wook satisfied when doing bed scene with nam Ji Hyun The news content to know that ji chang wook unnie "Ji Hyun helped me in acting, it made me easy to finish him, he is an actress who has great experience"hahahahaha so sweet they helping each other

LOL... The way this was translated does not sound right at all. Double meaning to me :D

Hahahaha is it just me, or it sounded like a bit weird! :tongue: OMO! My mind went bonkers on this one! LOL!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, leeeeeecx said:

Found this on IG. Is this legit/new? Just read the caption 'cause I don't know the language. 

Theres no ref on the article.

But the title in it just says JCW admits he is satisfied with the bed scene he did with NJH

• Like 10

1 hour ago, leeeeeecx said:

Found this on IG. Is this legit/new? Just read the caption 'cause I don't know the language. 

12 minutes ago, pauliza said:

The title is in Bahasa Indonesia & I think the title itself have double meaning if I am not mistaken.I am not Indonesian .calling @riririru :lol:

The title "JCW said he's satisfied with his bed scene with NJH"

Saying jihyun helped him in acting (for the bed scene) which made it easier for him to act, complementing jihyun as an actress with many great experience in acting

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@babyval22 the question the interviewer him was specific on the rom com. But he went and linked his answer to NJH. So the answer becomes why he didnt do one (romcom) til now.. He waited for jihyun to grow up into adult role. Its witty n playful n a lil sweet too. He even took her by surprise with that answer.

Ohhhh.. that is sooooo cute and sweet. #puttingdeluluhaton maybe he is thinking abt the same thing irl too, waited till njh is old enough for him to date. Hohoho

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, riririru said:

The title "JCW said he's satisfied with his bed scene with NJH"

Saying jihyun helped him in acting (for the bed scene) which made it easier for him to act, complementing jihyun as an actress with many great experience in acting

ohhh I thought he was complimenting NJH's other skills :tongue: thanks @riririru 

With the 2nd spanking, I guess the #byeontaesquad has to go minimalist - oh wait, doesn't that mean nekkid and nastee? :D *runs away*

Just now, reign143 said:

SBS catch really lol! :D:D:D

Now they are still trolling SP fans? LOL! Maybe they wanted higher views on their other dramas, to get us interested. You gotta admit, SP fans are fiery, volatile but dedicated no doubt!

• Like 8

Don't worry chingus ,stay positive .Despite of that suggestive posts we still have alots more to spaz on .We have alots of on & off screen skinship which still can   be discussed in a proper way (without /less wild imagination ) ,we have interviews which we can discuss over & over again .We have daily update fake english sub/edited videos /edited photos from Jiji's shipper on SNS .And don't forget we have csi squad !! This thread will stay alive for the next 2 years as long as all of us stay together .-Group hugs -

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Aigoo 2nd notice. Goodbye to those awesome jokes n illustrative gifs n coined terms byeontae squad came up over the last month.

But cheer up ya all. All kiss scenes n gifs from the drama n SBS are for the public. Sharing those n talkin about it, its not a violation. 

Reveal hidden contents

Its too bad.. the anti-fans lurkers.. I dont hav words for u..

Anyway today is another cray day at office. Nothing much to offer

@babyval22 the question the interviewer him was specific on the rom com. But he went and linked his answer to NJH. So the answer becomes why he didnt do one (romcom) til now.. He waited for jihyun to grow up into adult role. Its witty n playful n a lil sweet too. He even took her by surprise with that answer.

GOLDEN on your analysis love! Yes he said it! He waited for her to grow up!!!! Aahhh!!!! #LIFE 

As for the patroling don't get me started all I gotta say is this ...

:ph34r: CREDIT GOES 2 SBS, CAST OF SP, AND SP PRODUCTION & REAL OFF CAMERA REAL FANCAM CATCH-NON JIJI SHIPPER :ph34r:

Just now, riririru said:

Im curious about something,, how do the mods found out that we are discussing rated topic?

Did they received report messages about our thread or..??

Sorreh im still new and clueless with this forum thingy XD

Bingo!!! Lurkers just like when those translations folks of a certain interview came in regulating ... smh.. :ph34r:.... they notified those folks ... :ph34r:

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

OMO!! 2nd spanking for the #byeontaesquad LOL!!!  *scratches head*

If only we can have the thread for JiJi members only, so the #byuntaesquad can be free! hahaha

3 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Our oppa is so :ph34r: and I am sure he schooling princess on being a :ph34r: LOL!!! Aigooo I honestly don't know what to post anymore with regulators conatantly visiting our ship. *ROLLS EYES FORWARD, UPWARD, BACKWARDS AND DOWN THEN BACK UP!!!* We must really heat things up for all the silent lurkers that makes em boil in their exasperated little heads. B) Aiiigggooo ... whatever .....

But yes chingu, I would imagine he would somehow be able to watch her on t.v ... favor maybe because of his soccer skills... or better yet he surprises her by coming out from behind her cardboard cut out... or even better ..... singing their song 101 Reasons Why I LIKE & LOVE You... I really love that scenerio... she would laugh and cry at the same time .. yes!!! Then they would hug and .... (credit to : Suspicious Partner Reel) ... :ph34r:

Seriously, they're master ninjas! But I love that scenario! Now I'm confused if whether I can post gifs of kiss scenes. :ph34r: Is that allowed but we can't just comment? LOL. 

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, riririru said:

Im curious about something,, how do the mods found out that we are discussing rated topic?

Did they received report messages about our thread or..??

Sorreh im still new and clueless with this forum thingy XD

As I am keep refreshing this thread every hours but still I missed read alots of pages .Hmm..the report button is available & anybody can press it ..

• Like 8

1 minute ago, findingserendipity said:

If only we can have the thread for JiJi members only, so the #byuntaesquad can be free! hahaha

Seriously, they're master ninjas! But I love that scenario! Now I'm confused if whether I can post gifs of kiss scenes. :ph34r: Is that allowed but we can't just comment? LOL. 

e1e95b5cb5abf267396cd97fca6a9d2b119e9a41

@Huntergal :lol::lol::lol: you took the words right out of my feels!!!! 

tenor.gif

• Like 9