[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

20 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

speaking of bulges...

*dont look for me oppa......

Hide contents

oppa just for fun...

Hide contents

he is back!

Hide contents

Oh my goodness.... I have a plethora of weird, lame, and gutterish thoughts:

- Hmmm.... socks in there?

- oh yeah, here's a man who is honest! Honest about his sexual prowess!

- Rise, Muffin! Rise!!!! I wanna eat muffins!!!! Banana muffins, especially!!!

- I wanna play Whack the Mole!

- I wanna sock, then sack the stylist

- I wanna strip his pants and give him something with better fit/cut. No... wait, that's just an excuse. I just wanna strip him!

- stop wearing sunglasses! Can't u see what's going on down there?

- Where's my freaking duct tape?

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

- I wanna strip his pants and give him something with better fit/cut. No... wait, that's just an excuse. I just wanna strip him!

ROFL.... I DIED..... you are amazingly DIRTY but pretty!!!! LOL

Image result for dirty gif Image result for dirty gif

Spoiler

Image result for dirty gif

• Like 5

3 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

uh, this is not the one there is another one... I think its at the BTS, I am not sure though, if its a liberty rising kind of episode but its in the same scene, this Jagiya scene as well LOL! I don't even have a video editor hahaha, I have no idea how to crop it.

I'll look on that one later. Kinda busy atm. Thanks Chingu. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, solaire said:

This is the part where he explains that JH and him didn't get to see each other while filming 'Warrior Baek Dong-soo' due to him playing the adult role while she played the child role. 

He is really such a weird one, when he talks about her. He always goes out of character for him! LOL! I find that very very amusing. :tongue:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

speaking of bulges...

*dont look for me oppa......

Reveal hidden contents

oppa just for fun...

Reveal hidden contents

he is back!

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for ji chang wook police

Related image

Image result for ji chang wook police

Seriously this guy is so gifted!!!. Looong future ahead. NJH will def be a happy and satisfied wife no doubt. KKKK

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, ehead said:

Seriously this guy is so gifted!!!. Looong future ahead. NJH will def be a happy and satisfied wife no doubt. KKKK

LOL!!!!! OMO! OMO!! *scratches head* Long being the operative word here, I suppose @ehead?

43 minutes ago, daloula said:

I just wanted to say, you guys are a wonderful crazy bunch. Lol at the Statue of Liberty, the ear folding, the tongue fighting...but all of this is because of Jiji, they gave us so much material.

We are here just to comment on what they did, right? LOL! We didn't make this up, we just analyse and study the vids! 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

He is really such a weird one, when he talks about her. He always goes out of character for him! LOL! I find that very very amusing. :tongue:

I agree! He isn't like that when he talks about his other costars. Only with Hyunie, he does aegyo facial expression, voice, satoori, dance and so on. Aishhh, this namjha! :lol:

55 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

All my brain can register is sexual prowess, rise, banana, whack, the mole, sock, strip, strip, down there, duct tape! :D:phew: I like where this is going, chingu. 

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

I agree! He isn't like that when he talks about his other costars. Only with Hyunie, he does aegyo facial expression, voice, satoori, dance and so on. Aishhh, this namjha! :lol:

All my brain can register is sexual prowess, rise, banana, whack, the mole, sock, strip, strip, down there, duct tape! :D:phew: I like where this is going, chingu. 

Yup! you are going directly into the gutter! LOL!:lol:

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Hahha, and I thought @Dingy Conk upgraded to tasers now... LOL

I guess we cant let go of that duct tape.....it stick with yah! 

Spoiler

Image result for taser gif

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, daloula said:

I just wonder how can these two go from cute to playful to sweet to hot to sizzling without any effort? One of the mysteries of life.

Any news about NJH?

Hmm, I think she still has one last interview, but since the sighting from the concert, she has gone silent again :D Ninjas both of them! I wouldn't be surprised if there were on a date! *delulu mode activate*

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, daloula said:

I just wonder how can these two go from cute to playful to sweet to hot to sizzling without any effort? One of the mysteries of life.

Any news about NJH?

I think its because they're two of a kind that is why its effortless.  :D

We get hooked all the time and we cant get enough of them. :heart:

46KDV.gif

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

LOL!!!!! OMO! OMO!! *scratches head* Long being the operative word here, I suppose @ehead?

Hahaha... you got it!

Anyways, it's really hard to see the protuberant anatomy of the subject due to the camouflage pattern of the fabric he's wearing,  Lol! But I did try my best and here's my report .... 

Exhibit A

SmartSelectGIF_2017-07-31-14-57-34_zpsbz

Exhibit B

SmartSelectGIF_2017-07-31-14-59-24_zps4c

Exhibit C

SmartSelectGIF_2017-07-31-15-44-32_zpske

*so hard to do this using my handphone,  whaaa!!!*

• Like 8

@gglex6275 I'm typing this from a tent!! 4G and batt life is precious :( been hiking today and hair starting to feel like bonghee's argh. Thanks for thinking of me!

@aa95 and @sharreb I really liked what both of you expounded on.. please continue to write! And thanks for tagging me too. 

I tell you if you wanna get the withdrawal feels all over again just go to otpshits on twitter but LMAO errbady here is in gutter land ha! I cannot unsee today's bulge collection... that man is just...in the peak of his prowess. 

I miss them!!!! No updates boo. 

• Like 15

41 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

We are here just to comment on what they did, right? LOL! We didn't make this up, we just analyse and study the vids! 

yeah... sure... we just analyze the vids! we are innocent of any gutter clutter going on right @gglex6275

now.... analyze these :tongue:

Image result for suspicious partner gif

Image result for suspicious partner gif

Related image

• Like 13