[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

29 minutes ago, attriste said:

My rational self tells me that maybe jihyun is considered young in the industry and they are being careful. Or maybe they haven't seen her as an adult completely so holding back on those questions.  But my delulu side agrees with you completely wahahahah

Actually i agree with you.. i think the kdrama world is yet to treat her like an adult because of long history she has as a child actress..

Maybe our Hyunie is too adorable or young for them to trouble her with such questions and are being considerate.. hence even JCW is also not being asked such questions.. 

• Like 21

1 hour ago, attriste said:

Yaaaas I've been wondering about the complete outright silence on outright questions! 

My rational self tells me that maybe jihyun is considered young in the industry and they are being careful. Or maybe they haven't seen her as an adult completely so holding back on those questions.  But my delulu side agrees with you completely wahahahah

But this wouldn't make sense because after JH acted in "What's with this family" she was asked whether she had feelings for Park Hyungsik during Taxi. Here's the article on allkpop (http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/nam-ji-hyun-bro-zones-whats-with-this-family-love-interest-hyungsik):

Adorable actress Nam Ji Hyun appeared on tvN's 'Taxi' on March 24 for its special on intelligent actresses, so of course the MCs threw a question about 'What's With This Family' co-star Hyungsik at her considering the two had immense chemistry.

When she was asked, "You came out as a couple with Hyungsik, so are there lingering feelings?" like the iceberg to Titanic, she shot down the ship with, "We really got close. Near the end, he started to feel like a brother to me." 

As usual, NJH is super frank. And remember, when she was asked about her other co-stars she also shot the possibility of those ships down. Here's the article for that (http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/who-would-nam-ji-hyun-date-if-given-the-chance-among-her-co-stars-kim-soo-hyun-hyungsik-and-more):

Nam Ji Hyun already shot down people who shipped her with 'What's With This Family' co-star Hyungsik as seen in an earlier report, and she did it a second time on the March 24 installment of tvN's 'Taxi' while talking about her dating and kissing experience, or surprisingly, the lack of one.

She explained, "I came out of an all-girls high school and I didn't know any guys.  I do have dating experience, but I've yet to try a one-on-one date.  I've acted with Hyungsik, Seo Kang Jun, Kang Ha Neul, Yeo Jin Goo, and Kim Soo Hyun. There were times my heart fluttered for each scene. But if I were to have a boyfriend, I would like Kang Ha Neul.  I like affectionate people.  However, I've only kissed in dramas,"surprising everybody with the last part.

And with Seo I*G** when she was asked about her relationship with him she said (http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/nam-ji-hyun-talks-about-her-relationship-with-seo-in-guk-in-real-life):

In a new interview, actress Nam Ji Hyun talked about her real-life relationship with Seo In Guk, her co-star from 'Shopping King Louie'!  Are the two really as close as they seemed in the drama?

She said, sitting at a cafe in Nonhyun-dong for the interview, "There's actually an 8-year age difference between me and oppa," and laughed.  She continued, "I think I always forgot about our ages when we were filming.  There were times I seemed like the noona (older one) and times when he seemed like the oppa (older one).  Just like Louie and Bok Shil's relationship, even in real life, we often played around and bickered." 

So yea... we have that.. she's definitely not considered young anymore I think... hahahaha :D *delulu mode on*

• Like 24

Happy morning everyone from this side of the earth!!! :blush:Wow!!! I'm speechless with all these things going on in our thread!! Yasss!!! The moment I opened my eyes I went straight to here... My hubby already getting jealous saying I'm married to my cellphone and to this thread. What can I do , Jiji couple totally took over my life!!! Aaargghh!!!

Let me spazz with you chingus!!!  :glasses:

......and yes I have my complete trust and confidence that this ship is sailing. We only need PATIENCE AND FAITH!!:heart:

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, syasha12795 said:

You are right chingu..knowing him for about 4 years, JCW is known as very private person esp his love story..the one he always shares always about his mom and his close male friends. haha He always make sure to not reveal his personal life much and very cautious every action he shown to the public. That's y I am not too into any his shipper before because I know he's just doing his job as professional actor at the same time he tried become closer with each team he worked on projects.. but truly through suspicious partner BTS, I can see his new side.it feels like he's not aware of camera surrounding,i feel I can see the laser on his gaze haha , when I look at his eyes,the way he looks at hyunnie, I realised he's maybe(?) In love with her.. the more I see the interaction  between them,there's  something like magnet  that keep them tgt haha I think anyone who are long-fans of JCW could see this easily how difference he is on SP compare any his previous projects unless maybe they are on others ship or non-shipper fan haha ..this is just opinion :)

I've only watched Healer and SP so I'm glad that a long-time Wookie fan can validate my observations. He's great in both of them, it's just that I haven't seen Healer's BTS unlike in SP. SP BTS is the game-changer for me.

I plan to watch their other dramas to compare. I'm specially interested in K2 since a lot of people are shipping him with Yoona. Shopping King Louis too since it NHJ's other adult role.

I just really need more validations that JiBong ship is the best ahahahaha

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, 92lavender said:

Has this fancam been shared yet? Sorry, the thread moves super fast. Haha!

Suspicious partner part starts at 5:07. 

Thanks for this vid

5.44 - that was the climax at the concert.....he sang yeppeo out like what other chingus said.....this vid could see him sing out....

• Like 21

23 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Ok. I envy you guys I missed those spazzable moments

But isnt NJH's nail art reflective of the stationery used for JCW's letter? 

He is really a shy boi, what he doesnt want to confirm verbally, he tells it beautifully with a song and a video

you 2, take care of each other and make this ahjumma happy ok. :blush:

Kwenchana, I missed it too! HUgssss...you're so right with the nail art!! :wub: He must have shown her during their facetime :phew:

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

But this wouldn't make sense because after JH acted in "What's with this family" she was asked whether she had feelings for Park Hyungsik during Taxi. Here's the article on allkpop (http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/nam-ji-hyun-bro-zones-whats-with-this-family-love-interest-hyungsik):

Adorable actress Nam Ji Hyun appeared on tvN's 'Taxi' on March 24 for its special on intelligent actresses, so of course the MCs threw a question about 'What's With This Family' co-star Hyungsik at her considering the two had immense chemistry.

When she was asked, "You came out as a couple with Hyungsik, so are there lingering feelings?" like the iceberg to Titanic, she shot down the ship with, "We really got close. Near the end, he started to feel like a brother to me." 

As usual, NJH is super frank. And remember, when she was asked about her other co-stars she also shot the possibility of those ships down. Here's the article for that (http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/who-would-nam-ji-hyun-date-if-given-the-chance-among-her-co-stars-kim-soo-hyun-hyungsik-and-more):

Nam Ji Hyun already shot down people who shipped her with 'What's With This Family' co-star Hyungsik as seen in an earlier report, and she did it a second time on the March 24 installment of tvN's 'Taxi' while talking about her dating and kissing experience, or surprisingly, the lack of one.

She explained, "I came out of an all-girls high school and I didn't know any guys.  I do have dating experience, but I've yet to try a one-on-one date.  I've acted with Hyungsik, Seo Kang Jun, Kang Ha Neul, Yeo Jin Goo, and Kim Soo Hyun. There were times my heart fluttered for each scene. But if I were to have a boyfriend, I would like Kang Ha Neul.  I like affectionate people.  However, I've only kissed in dramas,"surprising everybody with the last part.

And with Seo I*G** when she was asked about her relationship with him she said (http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/nam-ji-hyun-talks-about-her-relationship-with-seo-in-guk-in-real-life):

In a new interview, actress Nam Ji Hyun talked about her real-life relationship with Seo In Guk, her co-star from 'Shopping King Louie'!  Are the two really as close as they seemed in the drama?

She said, sitting at a cafe in Nonhyun-dong for the interview, "There's actually an 8-year age difference between me and oppa," and laughed.  She continued, "I think I always forgot about our ages when we were filming.  There were times I seemed like the noona (older one) and times when he seemed like the oppa (older one).  Just like Louie and Bok Shil's relationship, even in real life, we often played around and bickered." 

So yea... we have that.. she's definitely not considered young anymore I think... hahahaha :D *delulu mode on*

Yes! I've read all of this too which is why I'm so curious and suspicious as to why no one's asking them at all.

This is my first time to ship an on-screen couple and I'll definitely be heartbroken if they sink the ship in any interview. So yeah, I guess I'm okay with no interview for now. I'd rather have it on May 2019 when they are ready to admit that they are in a serious relationship. 

• Like 18

2 hours ago, zloves97 said:

omg.. its been awhile since my last post, after just liking most of the posts, now I decided to unlurk hahahaha. I guarantee you guys, I've been everything with all of you from all the spazzing and everything :D  

@Loyal_ss520 omg thank you for sharing this :heart: I wanted to download it so bad, please let me know if you know how download the vid. kamsa :blush:

I download it already...i use tubemate to download it...u copy the video link then paste on tubemate... it pop up ask you download it.... hope it will help you...:heart:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

I think with this 2 solid evidences,we can delulu with less guilty :lol: At least ,we are not delulu without concrete reasons .LET'S SHIP THEM.The worst part to happen is this ship sink :D

For this time being ,just enjoy our present moment .

Hahahahs! The way you say this sounds like what BH said in the last ep to JW. The worst that can happen is them breaking up again.  Hahahs. So cuteeeeeee! 

21 minutes ago, 92lavender said:

Has this fancam been shared yet? Sorry, the thread moves super fast. Haha!

Suspicious partner part starts at 5:07. 

I'm dying to know what was he talking about for SP, and in fact, for Healer and K2 as well. Hahahs. But I shan't be greedy and I'm just dying to know what he talked about for SP. I definitely heard hyunni's name, and he called her jihyun-shi hahahahhas. 

Spoiler

Is it just me or did it seem as though SP was shown the longest compared to his other 2 drama? 

• Like 14

23 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

I feel as if all their interviews are regulatedm... It makes me suspicious that dispatch doesn't upload anything regarding the wrap up party where other dramas in the time slot and FMY  were captured

Does dispatch know something we don't? Have they like done a deal with their agencies?? These are the thoughts cmg into my mind. Bcz its not how dispatch usually acts.

Just stating what I observed so far and what my gut says

Thank you For The links chingu

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, masthu said:

I feel as if all their interviews are regulatedm... It makes me suspicious that dispatch doesn't upload anything regarding the wrap up party where other dramas in the time slot and FMY  were captured

Does dispatch know something we don't? Have they like done a deal with their agencies?? These are the thoughts cmg into my mind. Bcz its not how dispatch usually acts.

Just stating what I observed so far and what my gut says

Thank you For The links chingu

i agree...everything like EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY is suspious and out of the norm...it is exciting yet nervewrecking at the same time...it's like a watching another drama "suspious romance"...quite lethal for my heartu and brain...will prolly have a heart attack and a stroke at the same time whether it's from happiness if they confirm or from broken-hearted if they sink our ship. Argg I am too old for this. 

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, aa95 said:

Guys I just woke up so I have a lot to backread! But in the video that was just posted when there showing the scenes from suspicious partner ---- was it mentioned already the last scene that he showed?

It's the scene of JW saying BH is his girl!!! The scene when the ex is interrogating BH and JW comes and is like "this is my woman" and BH forgets to breath!

Why was that the last scene shown for suspicious partner?! It's not even an iconic scene or something!! 

Sorry if someone already pointed that out but like if that was the last scene shown for suspicious partner than well LETS PARTY! CAUSE THAT'S LIKE A SUPER HINT.

That'a like JCW TELLING THE WORLD BEFORE HE LEAVES THAT NJH IS HIS WOMAN.

I'm not delusional- someone explain why that scene was even included? -plus why  was it at the very end? 

ALONG WITH BTS KISS (and I'm sure there were more hints as well when I backread!)

But yea the BTS KISS?! What!? OMG! 

It makes sense though cause it was there first reel and real kiss so it's pretty memorable for our  babies. 

They are so together already!

I was thinking the same thing chingu!!! I too have a lot of backreading and Jiji social media perusing! But I just saw that!!!! And came in here to post! Lol! Thanks for being all hands, eyes, nose, and mind on deck Chingu!!!! Oh em gee!!! I am so mesmorized yet again!!!! 

• Like 19