[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

15 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I am in this group - try to watch other drama ,finished that drama & thats it .Come back to Sp & rewatch for nth times :D

Me up to now,  i am not watching any korean drama although I am very busy doing work from 8am -10pm coz reality strikes in.  But if I have time during weekend  I rewatched SP.  :wub:

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

chingus! So apparently someone told me that she doesn't think JCW has a secret girlfriend right now ( i'm hoping it's JH) coz she said who goes out playing soccer with his friends on his first night back home? urghh :( whatta mood killer! :angry:any thoughts or comments with that???

Edited by lenahs
  • Confused 3
  • LOL 7

11 minutes ago, lenahs said:

chingus! So apparently someone told me that she doesn't think JCW has a secret girlfriend right now. coz she said who goes out playing soccer with his friends on his first night back home? urghh :( whatta mood killer! :angry:any thoughts or comments with that???

Yeah but goes MIA for rest of the days and bids good bye with a day 6  sorry my bad 6 days post just saying :ph34r:

• Like 5
  • LOL 10

6 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

Yeah but goes MIA for rest of the days and bids good bye with a day 6  sorry my bad 6 days post just saying :ph34r:

yesss, and we don't know what really happened during the remaining days of his vacay uggh! i could be so negative at times lol thank you for reminding me. i'll hold on to that, and to namji. :heart:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, lenahs said:

chingus! So apparently someone told me that she doesn't think JCW has a secret girlfriend right now ( i'm hoping it's JH) coz she said who goes out playing soccer with his friends on his first night back home? urghh :( whatta mood killer! :angry:any thoughts or comments with that???

Did he spend his whole break playing football with his friends? Does anyone even know all his schedule during his breaks?

Then again what's wrong with the fact of the two of them not dating right now? It wouldn't mean the ship has sunk since they could have just an understanding between them and just meet up from time to time while waiting for his military discharge to see if their feelings are still the same

• Like 17
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, daloula said:

Did he spend his whole break playing football with his friends? Does anyone even know all his schedule during his breaks?

Then again what's wrong with the fact of the two of them not dating right now? It wouldn't mean the ship has sunk since they could have just an understanding between them and just meet up from time to time while waiting for his military discharge to see if their feelings are still the same

your words. exactly. :) guess I was just annoyed with what my friend told me that's why I went straight here to ask for verification. kekeke thank you.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, lenahs said:

Comment deleted.  Wrong information

Edited by ajmamor1976
  • Like 3

Be positive thinking. Believe what you wanna believe. 

We dont know his actual schedule. Just saying, we didnt know if he was playing soccer on the first day vacay, or maybe he had came outside earlier.. Who knows?? 

Enjoy the happiness of this thread, ok? 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

i personally think if he came out from his vacay and he was MIA right away itll be a huge hint to everyone where he "might" be. so if i were him i would show my face right away when im on vacay and take a day or 2 MIA to hang out with my family or my significant other...heehee

i would also take some pre pictures to post it on other days so people think im hanging out on the days im trying to sneeeeky. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, lenahs said:

plzzz dont bring negative comment:angry::angry: this thread is only for positive thinking and happy chingus !!!!!:yum::yum:

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2

I don't see what's so negative about thinking the two might not be dating right now. I honestly prefer to think they're not as long as I don't have any real proof. It doesn't mean they'll never date. Judging by JCW's answer in his concert about loving someone while in the military, I always had the impression he was not dating that someone but that this someone exists.

Because of the way he said if at the end of his military service that person still loves him he will keep loving her and if not it will be a good memory, it sounded like they are both just aware of their feelings not dating. If he was dating that person, he wouldn't need to wait till the end of his ms to know if that person still loves him because if not he would be dumped and being dumped will never be a good memory.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

My take on this whole if they are or not dating is always going to be questionable but all i wish is they are both happy. and i dont bug anyone on other sites and go crazy about it. i just come here and read your comments and write my 2 cent. i love wishing and hoping though. that never hurt anyone. as long as i know im doing it where its light hearted. 

i just wish them both to be happy with whatever they do and whoever they date. =P

• Like 14

8 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

Maybe this semester will be her last, so she will focus on the final exam. 

Hmmmmm it will be semihiatus in our thread :(.. 

We thought that we would go into semi hiatus for our thread after wookie enlisted too but look where we are now. Hahaah! Dun forget we are a chatty bunch! 

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

I am in this group - try to watch other drama ,finished that drama & thats it .Come back to Sp & rewatch for nth times :D

I am definitely not in this group. I start a new drama, watch a few episodes go to sleep and then i have no urge to continue it again. This happened with healer and wyws. After this, i gave up completely and just accepted that SP will forever be my basis of comparison. 

3 hours ago, lenahs said:

Firstly, no one knows exactly what was his schedule or even when was the first night back home. Besides, there is always the daytime time too. LOL. 

44 minutes ago, daloula said:

I don't see what's so negative about thinking the two might not be dating right now. I honestly prefer to think they're not as long as I don't have any real proof. It doesn't mean they'll never date. Judging by JCW's answer in his concert about loving someone while in the military, I always had the impression he was not dating that someone but that this someone exists.

Because of the way he said if at the end of his military service that person still loves him he will keep loving her and if not it will be a good memory, it sounded like they are both just aware of their feelings not dating. If he was dating that person, he wouldn't need to wait till the end of his ms to know if that person still loves him because if not he would be dumped and being dumped will never be a good memory.

I agree! I am also of the mentality that they are not dating now until its confirmed officially for the reason we are not them. No one knows the exact situation apart from themselves. Meanwhile, not dating doesnt mean they didnt have anything between them too. At this point in time, we are just on board the ship sailing until otherwise. 

• Like 14

Coincidentally ,today someone dm me regarding " Wookie might be has a secret gf & the person is not Hyunie.Are u not worried about that ? ". Haha .my answered is No .Why No ?

1) I don't want to overthinking on something that we are still not sure either its true or not. If its true ,true means we got official statement from Jcw or maybe Hyunie "Yes we are dating bla bla " & the person that they are currently dating is not our Otp.Then ,I will officially jump ship ,move on & support them individually .

2) I trust on my gut instincts on Namji.I still believe on the necklace ,the mbc interview ,even the nail art ,the bts kiss scene appeared on his concert ,the way he talked about real couple on Sp's clip at his concert ,Hyunie's speech ( my believe got stronger when I saw SHK also thanked & refered SJK as her partner in her winning speech ) & Hyunnie's teary eyes when Sp's scene appeared on the big screen at Sbs Awards .Just my pov on how I believe on Namji.

3) Of course I m also believe on the difference on how they behave /kiss in SP compared to their other dramas .These "differences " made me jump into this ship & the reason I m still here too.I don't think a taken guy /girl will behave /kiss like they did.Just my pov on how I believe on Namji.

4) Its quite difficult for me to explain on my point no 4.In  simple words ,I trust my gut instinct on the "Mystery " in Namji's life .How destiny brought them together,how their faces look alike ,how Hyunie resemble Wookie's omma & bunches of coincidences that we have on our ship .Its quite difficult  to explain by logical thinking why this "Mystery " happened in our Namji's life .This made me believe God has planned this for them.Just my pov on why I believe on Namji.

My  take is I believe they are currently dating & I will  patiently waiting till 2019.If after 2020 ,we heard nothing from them ,I m not sure either I m still here or not .As an adult,maybe I will consider as things not goes well for both of them .BUT for this time being ,keep praying to hear just GOOD NEWS from both of them :D

To my fellow shippers,Huhu ..I understand we are in the drought season & living in the questionable world "are they dating ?are they not " + its quite stressful .Yes indeed .Please don't overthinking & read my point no 1.Happy shipping have fun guys :heart:

• Like 21

18 hours ago, daloula said:

Ditto. I personally don't even like the question "are they dating or not?" in the first place, because in the end it's only their business. And unless they come out and make some kind of statement confirming or denying, we have no way of knowing for sure.  I find it a pointless question, and probably even burdensome. So I usually avoid to take a position in this regard, but if I really have to... my position and my take on their relationship status would be quite close to yours. I admit there are moments when I might be slightly more inclined to indulge in my own wish for a full blown relationship for them:wub:, but then I usually backpedal quite quickly :tongue: and 99% of the time my stance is basically the same one you have expressed. 

But I am here because I know what I have witnessed, and I know that it's something special, something magical. Not something you can see everyday. Above all, I am here because I have seen and felt their happiness together. That is what convinced me that NamJi is real regardless of their actual relationship status. I am aware I might be wrong, of course, but my gut tells me that the feelings are definitely there. Then what they decide to do about those feelings it's only up to them. Anything can happen, 'cause that's life. But Fate seems to have been rooting for NamJi so far, so I am hopeful also for the future as well and wish that It will keep (or bring) them together.

And if that won't be the case and they will go separate ways, I will move on while wishing for them both to be happy with whoever they choose to date  and marry. But even in this case I think deep down I will still believe that at least at some point NamJi was really real. I don't thing anything could take this conviction away from me, and I will always cherish this sweet memory in my heart.

Even if this is a totally stupid thing to say, considering that I am talking about 2 people I don't even know personally and I will never meet... :lol::tongue::crazy:

And the worst thing is that I almost feel tears welling up as I think about this :wacko::o:tongue: Blame NamJi, I swear I have never been this sentimental! :lol::lol::lol:

Ok, now I think I should go back to my writing task and work on the continuation of my previous post, I guess.

BTW, thank you so much @babyval22 for your support and encouragement, and thanks everyone who were not scared by the length that post and  took the time to read it :wink: :D^_^ 

Happy Wednesday and happy shipping!:heart::heart::heart:

ctto

• Like 22

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

To my fellow shippers,Huhu ..I understand we are in the drought season & living in the questionable world "are they dating ?are they not " + its quite stressful .Yes indeed .Please don't overthinking & read my point no 1.Happy shipping have fun guys :heart:

Hahaha. Yes! Shipping is about having fun and shipping them responsibly! We dun even know namji in real life. So unless they debunk us, imma still here cos of what i see and feel. If ever, they end up not confirming anything, or end up with others, i still believe that at one point in their rs (no matter if its friends or lovers), sth was there. Life has so many factors and many areas that everyone has to consider. But still, let's hope fate will continue to work her magic on them! Heheh. 

• Like 16

To tell you honestly I really love our thread.  We have a delusional and rational shipper here.  It's bring balance to our thread.  Like Starwars (bring balance to the force)  so may the force be with us. Hehehe

Me I think in this thread I am 1 of the delusional here but to tell you honestly in real life, I keep on convincing myself to be negative so I will not get hurt that much if really they are not in a relationship.  But the difference is I did not post any negatives vibes on this thread. I rather personal message some chingu here if I have doubt.  

So my conclusion is keep posting delusional and rational thoughts I really enjoying it.  You are my stress reliever.  So @masthu, @pauliza @daloula @midorinokerochan keep posting your thoughts I really enjoying it. 

BTW I really love the post of @niananderson too.  I cannot remember her sign in name here.  Hahaha.  

• Like 10
  • LOL 3