[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, masthu said:

unnie didn't this number 6 thing start from 2017?? I checked her ig checked her ig but she wasn't a regular in posting on the 6th before 2017 right ( pls correct me if i'm wrong)? It seemed to have started from Jan 2017. Didn't Wookie and hyunie present the SMA awards together in Jan 2017. :D Soemthing happened in the year 2017 that makes number 6 special and suspicious at the same time :ph34r:

I'm not gonna slap you unnie. Imma jump on board as we

LOL

thank you unnie. Yeah, I noticed it too. She updated her IG almost every 6th of the month in 2017. Lets just be on stanby if its still the trend in 2018 unnie. Meanwhile, lets enjoy our sailing ship. The waters seem to be calm so far, unless some flies would like to drop by again <_<

tumblr_m5h2pxyHOl1qg9f9k.gif?resize=500,

9321cf0a2ef38cef1033c9121370b758.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif?w=616

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, findingserendipity said:

With regards to Hyunnie’s appearance, well, she does seem to have a helmet-headed, windswept look, but considering the weather and snow-piled roads, I don’t think anyone was risking their lives on a motorbike. But if they were, that's gotta be one of the most romantic JiJi moments EVER....

Wind swept - look :D

credit to the owner

• Like 12

3 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

hmmmm, something suspicious perhaps???

Could it be she missed him? I remember that there was a discussion about what the nail art represented. I think that its JCW's dog and a soccer goal, since he loves to play soccer with friends of he has the time? But I could be wrong..... so feel free to slap me. :D

I'm with you unnie. That nail art looks like a sheep and guess who owns a sheep dog? lol 

The soccer goal is a new info. How did i miss this theory! Thank you for mentioning it!

I'm not gonna slap you unnie! I chincha luv this theory of yours :D

• Like 9

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

AND she updated her ig on 16 January.haha..I m dead with this number 6 theory :D

Did she just change her hair color? 

Please JiHyun ahh ~ stick to your black color. 

You looked so pretty, yeppo with black hair. Black can match with anything. 

JiHyun ahh are u listening? Lol 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, masthu said:

@babyval22 that was the caption in the twitter post dearie. I think PD nim said "can you move closer to bonghee" because that was the moment we see our otp break into a smile from that serious look on their faces lol. 

Ahhh. That was when wookie moved closer to hyunni. Hahaha. I always assumed he did it on his own and he got too close hence hyunni's reaction. LOL! 

4 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

OOooooh. You made me dig our princess' IG chingu! LOL

Maybe its just a coincidence that she updated her IG almost every 6th of the month, its her personal preference, there is nothing to it, or there could be something behind it. My delulu mind is ecstatic and hopeful that it could be something special about our OTP. But, I could be just delulu anyway, so you can slap me back to reality anytime. :blush:

Lets play the guessing game with NJH????

I was thinking perhaps its a reminder to herself to update her ig for her fans rationally cos its sth i would do if i were her. Hahaha. But we never know if there is truly sth else too! Hahas! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

On 1/15/2018 at 11:27 AM, masthu said:

woahhhhh wookie!!! Dont worry yangie your oraboni is doing great! :D 

Waiting for May 2019.....

DTgG7mIUQAAlsQz.jpg

For someone who is doing his military service JCW is probably the only man i saw who looks really good! Damn! I checked past photos of other celebrities and they sure look a lot different.  What gives????  A woman is definitely behind that smile and those sparkling eyes!:wub:  

• Like 16
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:
I really wonder when these pictures were taken. Hmm. Was wookie allowed time off from MS again recently? Reminds me of the SP get together again.. LOL. 

Those pics are not recent since you can see the minimal clothing they have. If they were to ride their motorcycles in SK's winter weather they would freeze with the amount of clothing they are wearing. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

24 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Those pics are not recent since you can see the minimal clothing they have. If they were to ride their motorcycles in SK's winter weather they would freeze with the amount of clothing they are wearing. 

So true. Right now Korea is really cold. I can’t even imagine riding a bike wearing that these days.

• Like 13

32 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Haha. I wondered about it cos i saw one of wookie's friend ig videoing another friend on a bike with i thought i saw about the same amount of clothing so i guess it should be recent. Haha. That triggered me in wondering about wookie's pic too. Hah. Guess it should be all throwback pic then~

• Like 11

I'm missing our couple so I've been watching MV's. Dear bpwinces and others, thank you for the dedication and time creating such amazing FMVs of our NamJi couple. Whenever I'm missing them I always go back to their BTS and FMVs. Looking forward for more once the DVD is out.

38 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Haha. I wondered about it cos i saw one of wookie's friend ig videoing another friend on a bike with i thought i saw about the same amount of clothing so i guess it should be recent. Haha. That triggered me in wondering about wookie's pic too. Hah. Guess it should be all throwback pic then~

The pic was meant to be a throwback. We're not the only ones missing him, they are too.

• Like 14

4 hours ago, luvforever said:

The first+second and the third picture grouped in that post were obviously not taken on the same occasion and in IG there are vids of Biker!Wookie wearing that same jacket apparently dating back to August 2016. 

This is not to say that the pics recently posted by his friends are that old, but I agree that they are still throwback. If that is a jacket he could wear in August, I doubt it would be suitable for the cold Korean Winter. Not to mention that he is not even wearing socks in Mr. K's pic. I'm shivering just thinking about it. :o

Edited by midorinokerochan
deleted empty spoiler inserted by mistake
  • Like 15

10 hours ago, luvforever said:

I'm missing our couple so I've been watching MV's. Dear bpwinces and others, thank you for the dedication and time creating such amazing FMVs of our NamJi couple. Whenever I'm missing them I always go back to their BTS and FMVs. Looking forward for more once the DVD is out.

I also often go and re-watch some of the beautiful JiBong and/or NamJi FMVs created by these super talented fellow shippers, and if some of them are lurking here (as I think) I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt thank you for sharing your  work talent, and passion and helping us survive during these long months. :heart:

And I will admit that every single time a clip or video is (re)posted in this thread, be it a BTS or a fanvid (or just a kissing gif :ph34r::tongue:), no matter how short or long, no matter how many times I've already watched it and if I know it by heart already... I have to pause reading and re-watch it.  Really,  I have to.  I can't help it. :lol: And it gets worse if you chingus are sharing YT videos and for some reason instead of watching them embedded I click to watch them in Youtube.  Because then I also have to replay at least a couple of the similar videos kindly suggested by YT (obviously all NamJi related ) that tempt me from the right panel, and get sidetracked. <_<:lol:

During the past weekend I had a few pages to backread, and it took me way longer than I expected because there were quite a number of videos reposted and I could not help stopping and rewatching each of them. :wacko::crazy::ph34r::lol::tongue:

Seriously. I was convinced that this NamJi addiction would subside over time but it's not happening. And with the DVD release date approaching I doubt it will happen anytime soon. At least, I know I am not alone in this.:lol:  If you are reading this, it means that we are probably in the same boat. :tongue::tongue::tongue: Stuck in this thread till May 2019 and beyond! :lol:

So, to make the wait sweeter...

Happy Wednesday, everyone! :heart:

• Like 16
  • LOL 3