[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

12 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

I am just thinking.... Wookie is very proud of that bts first kiss scene. He didnt hesitant to show it in front of his fanatic fans... Eventho we can see his nervousness after the kiss. 

If only not to introduce his "partner in life" to be, what else? 

Kkkk

As one mentioned: It was their first kiss so yes he would have included it because it was and will always be SPECIAL!!!

• Like 22

23 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

2nd that, to much question & mystery about these two we need to find the answer. :ph34r:, its ok, it was a beauty of this ship, we had much time to put their puzzle together..

With much curious here his expression, B) why does the expression look like a person had crush with someone then ask his friends their opinion about love life thingy & their pov  the girl he crush on.. :wink:

Wookie MY answer for your question. YES IT LOOK REAL, LIKE BOYFRIEND & GIRLFRIEND LIFE, SUPERREALLLLLL!!!! 

22 hours ago, daloula said:

You tell us JCW: is it real? Or do you hope it will become real? 

Wahaha! I have the same thoughts as all of you too. It also got me wondering too. Does he not think that his previous drama couple scenes are real too? I mean if we think about it. It feels like SP couple scenes affected him the most, which is also why this was the drama that made him want to date and fall in love. My theory is that his previous drama from empress ki till before SP was very fictional, hence even the couple scene was only fictional to him. Whereas for SP, because the story itself was a romcom. So in a sense, it feels more like reality hence him asking that question. But the funny part is like what @daloula Said.. Seems like he himself was confused between whats reel and whats real. Hahah. And i'm blabbering again. *facepalm* 

• Like 8
  • LOL 12

6 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Wahaha! I have the same thoughts as all of you too. It also got me wondering too. Does he not think that his previous drama couple scenes are real too? I mean if we think about it. It feels like SP couple scenes affected him the most, which is also why this was the drama that made him want to date and fall in love. My theory is that his previous drama from empress ki till before SP was very fictional, hence even the couple scene was only fictional to him. Whereas for SP, because the story itself was a romcom. So in a sense, it feels more like reality hence him asking that question. But the funny part is like what @daloula Said.. Seems like he himself was confused between whats reel and whats real. Hahah. And i'm blabbering again. *facepalm* 

Because Suspicious Partner involved REAL feeling .Case closed. :lol::lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 7

10 minutes ago, riririru said:

http://m.tv.naver.com/v/2405231

Sbs drama award teaser~ let's show our support by commenting SP/jibong related comments (in eng/kor/other langs) kekeke

Some words in kor

Reveal hidden contents

Suspicious partner = 수상한파트너 (or 수트너)

Jibong couple = 지봉커플

Noh Jiwook / Eun Bonghee = 노지욱 / 은봉희

Ji Changwook / Nam Jihyun = 지창욱 / 남지현

SP is daebak/jjang = 수상한파트너 대박/짱

Etcetc

The clip is not available on my country.Huhuhu ..We only can give support /comment through naver ?

• Like 10
  • Sad 5

23 minutes ago, pauliza said:

The clip is not available on my country.Huhuhu ..We only can give support /comment through naver ?

You can download a VPN app if you are using Chrome try downloading Hola. I sometimes use it to watch Naver videos not available in my country. Easy to use and works great for me especially on Naver and Youtube.

Thank you @riririru for letting us know. Any news about SBS's voting for best couple on their website yet?

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

On 12/10/2017 at 5:52 PM, adi2019jiji said:

Happy 6 months Anniversary everyone!!! I think our thread are the most hot topic of all the time, even sometime in a day we barely managed to move to 2nd page, but we made it to page 1315 in just 6 months despite the drought of our otp updates, :blush: I give my full respect to SP's shipper account who always have something to update regardless repeated items, ( still like it :heart:,never been bored), it shown not just me who miss them, others who had hooked with these two feels the same..:bawling:

Hahaha we survived indeed, waiting for the director cut dvd to spazz here like crazy, what will they feed us in dvd.. :glasses:

By the way I sent a query to yes24 since im unable to view my dvd order, they replied & stated:

Hello
"The product you ordered will be available in January 2018
Thank you"

hope can receive it latest by feb 18, 

SP's staff and director have been working hard on the DVD. As per @riririru (thank you so much dear) the amount of support SP DC Gallery has given the production staff are heartwarming. They've sent food support to them while working on editing the DVD. The director and staffs were thankful for the amount of support fans have given them. If everything goes well with the amount of work they are putting in on the DVD we might receive a little earlier than it was originally planned next year. If you visit SP DC Gall's webpage you can see some of the food support updates there.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, adi2019jiji said:

Her sexy  shoulder has been kissed by :D 

Oooooh, the feels!!!

I wonder how many takes this scene had...... yummy :ph34r::D

Cant help myself imagining him kissing her bare shoulders like this 100x :tongue:

tumblr_os3r5sLPaB1r3hdhfo4_r2_540.gif&ke

suspicious-partner_morning-after.gif

#delulumodeon

#diehaters

#lovewaits

#dontneedtreatment

#notbroken

• Like 7
  • LOL 16

6 minutes ago, daloula said:

Aah I really can’t wait for the sp dcut and only the goodies it might contain! The time it takes for those dcuts dvds varies a lot depending on the dramas so I have no idea how much time it would take for suspicious partner. 

Wishing for it to contain BTS from the couch scene after their first meeting and also BTS from the court kiss and the hugs on couch as well as their last bed scene after drunk BH was brought home by JW and why not that last piggyback with BH giving JW a cheek kiss. I also want to know if the ending with BH asking JW for a song was really written like that because why would she ask him to sing as his character never was a singer and never sung before in the drama?

Can we just get the entire file of the BTS without any edits?  I would also like a one-on-one interview of the VJ who filmed the BTS scenes as. My greedy self wants all the clips is that too much to ask? What if one of the uncut scenes in the drama we got round 2 of Ep 28? I mean we never got to know how Ji Wook suddenly ended up naked on that one scene when he was drunk. Bong Hee we need an explanation:lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 17

13 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

I'm smiling.... Giggling....

He also announce her sexy shoulder in his jiscovery book... 

Ehm 

1st SEXY - words came from his mouth at SP's Pc .

2nd SEXY  - Sexy shoulder on his photobook  .

:heart::lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

Hi, chingudeul! :) It’s been awhile since I’ve stopped by. Thanks for keeping the thread moving and sailing! Although I don’t visit as often as before but I still watch SP and BTS clips everyday. LOL. Need my namji fix! I concede to the fact that there’s no moving on from these two, so I’m just setting camp on this ship and enjoying the ride. Is it 2019, yet? Hahaha.Well, this fmv has most likely been shared but I just happened to see this just now. Super late, I know! But, my wish finally came true of someone making a video with this song. So, thank you to bpwinces of yt for making this lovely video! Not sure if you’ll read this but you are AWESOME!

So, something from his jiscovery concert shown in the beginning of this video caught my attention. I had not paid much attention to it before because my heart was fluttering too much from the whole thing when I first watched it. And, simply just didn’t focus on it too much in detail. It has probably been dissected and discussed already, so I could be very well just repeating stuff. Haha. I’ll place it in a spoiler to shorten my post. 

Spoiler

So per translation, Wookie says, “if she still loves me after I return from the military, then we’ll continue to love.” The part caught my attention because it means the “girl” has accepted his feelings already and she also loves him, right. It’s mutual rather than one-sided. That, it is just a matter of her waiting for him to return. Hee! Remembering his vlive message, “Oppa will be back. Jagiya, don’t cheat.” Lol. I know it’s a hypothetical question that he answered with a hypothetical answer. With that said, hypothetically, I’m swooning. #whynot #becauseitsoundsrealthatitcouldbereal 

remember he said that he thought a lot about that question. Waeyo? He could’ve easily said that it doesn’t apply to him at the moment. Why choose to answer that specific question at all? So suspicious. Haha. Can anyone recall if and what other questions they asked him and if it relates to love as well? Lol

• Like 23
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, riririru said:

http://m.tv.naver.com/v/2405231

Sbs drama award teaser~ let's show our support by commenting SP/jibong related comments (in eng/kor/other langs) kekeke

Some words in kor

Hide contents

Suspicious partner = 수상한파트너 (or 수트너)

Jibong couple = 지봉커플

Noh Jiwook / Eun Bonghee = 노지욱 / 은봉희

Ji Changwook / Nam Jihyun = 지창욱 / 남지현

SP is daebak/jjang = 수상한파트너 대박/짱

Etcetc

Thanks for sharing riri! Does it play a part with the nominations and all for the actual awards? If it is i will spam all day. Hahahhha. And we need an account to comment too? 

• Like 13
  • LOL 2